Thread: World of Warcraft (player list)

Hybrid View

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: World of Warcraft (player list)

Hey guyz, me and MR were wondering if the active players would like to start a brand new TPM Horde guild on Nathrezim. If you are interested I encourage you you to make a charcater on that realm, and pst Choklitmilk (my tauren pally) i dont want to waste time and moeny if no one is interestded ya know?

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CookieMonster View Post
    Hey guyz, me and MR were wondering if the active players would like to start a brand new TPM Horde guild on Nathrezim. If you are interested I encourage you you to make a charcater on that realm, and pst Choklitmilk (my tauren pally) i dont want to waste time and moeny if no one is interestded ya know?
    Well at the very least I'll be around. Now that blood elves have warriors I feel like I finally for a reason to play as that race.

With that I'd like to officially announce the return of Menethil Shadowstep Clan as a Horde guild on Nathrezim! You can whisper my character if you want to join. If Darth is interested in the job he's more than welcome to become the second in command/top officer. Also plenty of room for Brandy to join up and have an officer slot if she ever decides she wants to return to WoW and have a fresh start at things. She did start the original MSC on Agamaggan after all ^_~

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    Well at the very least I'll be around. Now that blood elves have warriors I feel like I finally for a reason to play as that race.

With that I'd like to officially announce the return of Menethil Shadowstep Clan as a Horde guild on Nathrezim! You can whisper my character if you want to join. If Darth is interested in the job he's more than welcome to become the second in command/top officer. Also plenty of room for Brandy to join up and have an officer slot if she ever decides she wants to return to WoW and have a fresh start at things. She did start the original MSC on Agamaggan after all ^_~
    Rudy I wold be no less then honored to be your Second in Command. That would be great. I think I want it to be my pally seeing as it is my main. And Drago, get ur booty over on NAthrezim right now!

EDIT!

my pally is lev 20 now
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 5th December 2010 at 04:01 PM.