Thread: Pokemon and Items Database ~ Keep track of your status here!

Threaded View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Pokemon and Items Database ~ Keep track of your status here!

Well, I guess I'm going to be the first one here to actually have Pokemon displayed directly in the topic, so here goes.

Adopted Pokemon:

Raichu (M)
    Nickname: Surge
    Level: 10
    Ability: Static
    Bred-On Move: Surf
    Moves Learned: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Surf (bred-on), Sweet Kiss (a move he had when I adopted him as a Pichu), Thunderbolt, Lovely Kiss, Recover, Pain Split, Substitute, Thunder Punch, Quick Attack, Encore, Magnet Rise, Play Nice, Flail, Thief, Endeavor, Rain Dance, Protect, Reflect, Light Screen, Fusion Bolt
    Item Held: On-Off Socket
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption as a Pichu: Nov. 4, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Pikachu: Mar. 15, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Raichu: Aug. 14, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Breeding Limits: none

Skarmory (M)
    Nickname: Vector
    Level: 5
    Ability: Sturdy
    Breed-On Move: Toxic
    Moves Learned: Peck, Leer, Toxic (bred-on), Metal Burst, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Sky Attack, Roost
    Item Held: Pokemon Collar
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption: Nov. 5, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Breeding Limits: Cannot breed with his daughter, Dark Dragonite's adopted female Skarmory, Dark Princess

Zangoose (M)
    Nickname: Raven
    Level: 6
    Ability: Immunity
    Breed-On Move: Flail
    Moves Learned: Scratch, Leer, Flail (bred-on), Slash, Close Combat, Endure, Swift, Quick Attack, Toxic, Giga Drain, Fire Punch, Low Kick, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Shadow Claw
    Item Held: Pokemon Earring
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption: Nov. 6, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Breeding limits: none

Porygon-Z (-)
    Nickname: Cyberius
    Level: 11
    Ability: Download
    Breed-On Move: n/a
    Moves Learned: Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Conversion, Conversion 2, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Hidden Power (Fire), Psychic, Tri Attack, Return, Recover, Agility, Psybeam, Dark Pulse, Pain Split, Sharpen
    Item Held: Status Die
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption (as a Porygon): Nov. 9, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Porygon2: Oct. 4, 2011 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Porygon-Z: Apr. 13, 2012 at the Dragon Tamers Battle Range
    Breeding limits: Can only breed with a Ditto

Ninetales (F)
    Nickname: Goldwyne
    Level: 9
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Breed-On Move: Heat Wave
    Moves Learned: Nasty Plot, Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Heat Wave (bred-on), Charm, Imprison, Dark Void, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Roar, Baby-Doll Eyes
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption (as a Vulpix): Nov. 12, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Ninetales: May 30, 2008 at the Eevee House

Tauros (M)
    Nickname: Brash
    Level: 10
    Ability: Intimidate
    Breed-On Move: Earthquake
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Rage, Earthquake (bred-on), Body Slam, Horn Attack, Rock Slide, Retaliate, Role Play, Stomp
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption: Nov. 13, 2004 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center

Jolteon (M, became silver by the use of a Silver Juice on Apr. 12, 2009)
    Nickname: Electro
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Breed-On Move: Wish
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Thunder Shock, Hidden Power (Water), Thunderbolt, Charm, Yawn, Thunder, Sand Attack, Growl
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption (as a Jolteon since he evolved sometime before I adopted him): Nov. 16, 2004 at the PokeZoo Adoption Center
    Breeding limits: Currently will only breed with a female Eevee or Eeveelution, but cannot breed with his sister or his niece Karma (Skye's Eevee)

Clefable (F)
    Nickname: Celeste
    Level: 14
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves Learned: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Sweet Kiss, Copycat, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Double Slap, Nasty Plot, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Disarming Voice, Safeguard, Fire Blast, Meteor Mash, Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Recover
    Item Held: Pokemon Anklet
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption (as a Cleffa): Dec. 16, 2004
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Clefairy: May 17, 2008 at the Dragon Tamers Battle Range
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Clefable: Oct. 4, 2011 at the Eevee House

Flareon (M)
    Nickname: Blazer
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Will-o-Wisp, Ember, Fire Blast, Superpower, Charm, Sand Attack, Bite, Growl
    Item Held: Matches
    Date Adopted and Place of Birth (as an Eevee egg I got at the PMBC): Dec, 22, 2004 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Flareon: Jan. 10, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Breeding limits: Currently will only breed with a female Eevee or Eeveelution, but cannot breed with his mother (Wolfsong's Espeon, Sweetie), sister, or his niece Karma

Vaporeon (F)
    Nickname: Mysti
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun, Lovely Kiss, Muddy Water, Icy Wind, Hidden Power (Ground), Blizzard, Sand Attack, Toxic, Recover, Roar, Growl, Haze, Ice Beam
    Item Held: Beach Ball
    Date Adopted and Place of Birth (as one of a pair of twin Eevee eggs I got from the PMBC): Dec. 26, 2004 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into a Vaporeon: Feb. 15, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Breeding limits: Currently will only breed with a male Eevee or Eeveelution, but cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers, nor her half-brother Bo (classy_cat18's Umbreon)

Umbreon (M)
    Nickname: Nocturne
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Mud-Slap, Confuse Ray, Payback, Super Fang, Tickle, Bide, Fake Tears, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Toxic, Sand Attack, Hidden Power (Flying), Growl, Moonlight, Screech
    Item Held: Cosmic Belt
    Date Adopted and Place of Birth (as one of a pair of twin Eevee eggs I got from the PMBC): Dec. 26, 2004 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into an Umbreon: Feb. 15, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Breeding limits: Currently will only breed with a female Eevee or Eeveelution, but cannot breed with his mother, sister, or his niece Karma

Espeon (M, became shiny by the use of a Shiny Juice on Jan. 17, 2006)
    Nickname: Apollo
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Morning Sun, Psybeam, Luster Purge, Future Sight, Sand Attack, Psycho Boost, Signal Beam, Charm, Growl
    Date Adopted and Place of Birth (as an Eevee that was bred for at the PMBC): Jan. 3, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Date and Place of Evolution into an Espeon: Mar. 15, 2005 at the Eevee House
    Breeding limits: Currently will only breed with a female Eevee or Eeveelution, but cannot breed with his mother, sister, or his niece Karma

Arcanine (M)
    Nickname: Bombos
    Bred-On Move: Heat Wave
    Moves Learned: Thunder Fang, Bite, Roar, Heat Wave (bred-on), Sacred Fire, Morning Sun, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Double Kick
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption (as a Growlithe): Jan. 24, 2005 at the PokeZoo Adoption Center
    Date and Place of Evolution into an Arcanine: Jan. 17, 2006 at the Eevee House

Miltank (F)
    Nickname: Cream
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Breed-On Move: Attract
    Moves Learned: Tackle, Growl, Attract (bred-on), Milk Drink, Stomp, Dizzy Punch, Thunder Wave, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Blaze Kick
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption: Feb. 12, 2005 at the PokeZoo Adoption Center

Absol (F)
    Nickname: Rika
    Ability: Pressure
    Breed-On Move: Thunder Wave
    Moves Learned: Feint, Scratch, Leer, Thunder Wave (bred-on), Slash, Moonlight, Sunny Day, Attract, Crunch, Bite, Psycho Cut, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Claw
    Date Adopted and Place of Adoption: Mar. 12, 2005

Captured Pokemon (note, all of them were caught in their current form unless otherwise stated):

Kingdra (F)
    Nickname: Arielle
    Ability: Sniper
    Breed-On Move: Surf
    Moves Learned: Yawn, Bubble, Smokescreen, Surf (bred-on), Dive, Focus Energy, Octazooka, Toxic, Leer, Dragon Pulse, Water Gun
    Item Held: Beach Ball
    Date Caught (as a Seadra): Dec. 5, 2004
    Date of Evolution into a Kingdra: Feb. 9, 2006

Alakazam (M)
    Nickname: Aries
    Breed-On Move: Barrier
    Moves Learned: Teleport, Kinesis, Barrier, Confusion, Psychic, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave
    Item Held: n/a
    Date Caught (as a Kadabra): Dec. 19, 2004
    Date of Evolution into an Alakazam: Dec. 22, 2004

Machamp (M)
    Nickname: Hercules
    Level: 18
    Ability: No Guard
    Breed-On Move: Rock Slide
    Moves Learned: Wide Guard, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Rock Slide (bred-on), Bulk Up, Cross Chop, Rock Tomb, Low Sweep, Dynamic Punch, Seismic Toss, Force Palm
    Item Held: Pokemon Anklet
    Date Caught (as a Machoke): Dec. 28, 2004
    Date of Evolution into a Machamp: Aug. 14, 2005

Blastoise (M)
    Nickname: Hydronix
    Level: 20
    Ability: Torrent
    Breed-On Move: Yawn
    Moves Learned: Flash Cannon, Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Yawn (bred-on), Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Muddy Water, Recover, Water Spout, Aqua Jet, Roar
    Date Caught: March 18, 2005

Charizard (F)
    Nickname: Draconia
    Level: 15
    Ability: Blaze
    Breed-On Move: Dragon Dance
    Moves Learned: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Scratch, Growl, Heat Wave, Ember, Smokescreen, Leer, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance (bred-on), Attract
    Date Caught: Sep. 17, 2005
    Breeding limits: none, but she can't breed with her son, which is a supporting Pokemon on my team that cannot battle, as she is very protective of him (in other words, he isn't an adopted or captured Pokemon)

Jynx (F)
    Nickname: Blizzeta
    Level: 11
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves Learned: Pound, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss, Wish (bred-on), Ice Beam, Fake Tears, Reflect, Powder Snow, Draining Kiss
    Date Caught: Oct. 1, 2005

Magmortar (M)
    Nickname: Archimedes
    Level: 16
    Ability: Flame Body
    Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
    Moves Learned: Thunder Punch, Ember, Leer, Smog, Cross Chop (bred-on), Flamethrower, Barrier, Feint Attack, Lava Plume, Thunderbolt, Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Protect, Heat Wave
    Date Caught (as a Magmar): Nov. 11, 2005
    Date of Evolution into a Magmortar: April 1, 2009

Houndoom (F)
    Nickname: Celosia
    Ability: Early Bird
    Breed-On Move: Will-o-Wisp
    Moves Learned: Thunder Fang, Leer, Ember, Roar, Howl, Smog, Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Charm, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on), Captivate, Bite
    Date Caught: Jan. 12, 2006
    Breeding limits: Cannot breed with her son, Wolfsong's captured male Houndour, Anubis

Electivire (M)
    Nickname: Dynamo
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
    Moves Learned: Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Leer, Thunder Shock, Thunder Punch, Low Kick, Cross Chop (bred-on), Psychic, Barrier, Protect, Swift, Shock Wave, Low Sweep, Heat Crash, Ion Deluge
    Item Held: On-Off Socket
    Date Caught (as an Electabuzz): Apr. 21, 2006
    Date of Evolution into an Electivire: Apr. 5, 2007

Blissey (F)
    Nickname: Venus
    Level: 12
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Breed-On Move: Captivate
    Moves Learned: Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, Copycat, Sweet Kiss, Captivate (bred-on), Psychic, Charm, Tri Attack, Soft-Boiled, Counter, Double Slap, Defense Curl
    Date Caught (as a Chansey): May 24, 2006
    Date of Evolution into a Blissey: Oct. 4, 2011

Sceptile (M)
    Nickname: Tivon
    Level: 18
    Ability: Overgrow
    Breed-On Move: Giga Drain
    Moves Learned: Pound, Leer, Night Slash, Absorb, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Pursuit, Giga Drain (bred-on), Leaf Blade, Hidden Power (Ice), Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Seed Flare, Mega Drain, Bullet Seed
    Date Caught: Jul. 2, 2006

Aerodactyl (M)
    Nickname: Tyranno
    Level: 17
    Ability: Pressure
    Breed-On Move: Rock Slide
    Moves Learned: Wing Attack, Agility, Bite, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Roar, Rock Slide (bred-on), Fly (not the SM though), Sky Drop, Head Smash, Supersonic, Scary Face
    Date Caught: Aug. 21, 2006

Gengar (M)
    Nickname: King Boo
    Ability: Levitate
    Breed-On Move: Will-o-Wisp
    Moves Learned: Lick, Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on), Shadow Ball, Psychic, Night Shade, Infestation, Giga Drain
    Item Held: Spirit Guard
    Date Caught: Jan. 29, 2007

Salamence (M)
    Nickname: Suoh
    Level: 19 (he was L17 when I got him, but he gained a level in Expedia)
    Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
    Moves Learned: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly (again, not the SM), Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Rest, Sleep Talk, Twister, Dragon Tail, Dragon Breath, Aeroblast
    Item: Pokemon Collar
    Date Caught: Mar. 31, 2007

Items:

1 Deflection Coat (only for Captured Pokemon)
    46 Red MGCoins
    35 Blue MGCoins
    20 Green MGCoins
    0 Stamps
    19 CCPs

TMs:

1 Focus Energy TM (will likely go to one of my Eeveelutions)
    1 Nightmare TM (will eventually go to Nocturne)
    1 Howl TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Rolling Kick TM (might go to Dynamo or Hercules)
    1 Hone Claws TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Helping Hand TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Earthquake TM (will likely go to one of my compatible Pokemon)
    1 Mimic TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Reflect TM (will likely go to one of my compatible adopted Pokemon)
    1 Work Up TM (will likely go to one of my compatible adopted Pokemon)
    1 Crunch TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Drain Punch TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Ice Fang TM (not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet)
    1 Meditate TM (not sure what I'll do with it yet)
    1 Confusion TM (not sure what I'll do with it yet)
    1 Water Pulse TM (not sure what I'll do with it yet)

Expedia-only items:

1 Diving Pearl (allows the holder to breathe underwater)
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 2nd November 2015 at 11:30 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020