Thread: Pokemon Trainer Red Discussion.

Hybrid View

C-c-c-combo Breaker!! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Trainer Red Discussion.

The only thing that annoyed me about Red in HGSS is the fact his team is hair raising high. And the fact his Pikachu got Volt Tackle. >_> I knew he would be very hard to destroy, so yeah it took a lot of grinding for me to raise my team to the high 70's. We crushed him on the first try~

And I agree that Red has that Silent Syndrome. ...But I also noticed they used FRLG's version of Red, while in GSC, Red looked like the Red from the manga. XD Anyone noticed this?

Also, it's funny that he reappears on Mt. Silver after you beat the E4 again. What's the purpose of being there in the cold? D:

And when he ninja-disappears after you beat him. It's almost as if he were an illusion. XD Maybe he Escape Rope'd out and decided to go home finally...

Name: Pichu
    "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." - Hero's Shadow, Twilight Princess

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Trainer Red Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdr View Post
    And when he ninja-disappears after you beat him. It's almost as if he were an illusion. XD Maybe he Escape Rope'd out and decided to go home finally...
    Nah, he blacked out and woke up at the Pokémon Center at the base of the mountain with a chunk of his money gone.

Now you know what that looks like to others.

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic