Thread: Charles Legend, it's time...

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Charles Legend, it's time...

...for us to battle again!

Yes, I have been thinking of battling you again, but this time, I want this battle to be different than our first battle. In other words, since we both have a bunch of evolved Pokemon and non-evolvers, let's use them here this time, and refrain from using unevolved Pokemon (e.g. no using a Pichu or Pikachu, but a Raichu or Absol would be fine), since we both have several fully evolved Pokemon. I want to see if you've improved since last time we battled, because I know I have. Let's get this rematch started!

Rules:

3 on 3 (one at a time)
    You choose first
    I attack first
    DQ: I'll leave this one to you.
    Arena: Indigo Stadium. This time it'll be a fusion of the grass and rock fields, so there'll be plenty of both everywhere.
    Banned moves: none

I'm ready when you are, Charles.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Charles Legend, it's time...

I apologize for the late reply Kyle, for the DQ how abot 1 week. as for my first pokémon...

Go Fugu my male Qwilfish th the ability Poison Point.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

A Qwilfish eh? Alright, I have just the Pokemon to handle him.

Aries, I need your assistance!

Aries is my male Alakazam, and his ability is Synchronize.

Okay Aries, let's be sure to start this one strong with a trio of Psychics. Let's see if we can get his spikes stuck in something other than you!

If necessary, be ready to use Snatch if he uses any beneficial moves (except for Rest) or Magic Coat if he uses a status move you can send back at him.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

I'll ref if that's ok.

Altinator is in da house! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I would ref but nobody bothered to approve every one of my work in the approval tower and the reffing tower

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

nether one of you noobs are going to ref this since ther are far more experienced refs out there and beside Zap you're not even a member of the ASB nor have you done the mock battle in the reffing tower even if you had I still prefer to have someone like Darkestlight ref just because I known them longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    A Qwilfish eh? Alright, I have just the Pokemon to handle him.
    I can't believe you actually took my bait hook line and sinker...

Fugu let's start off with Destiny Bond next use Shadow ball then end this round off with Payback!

Destiny Bond ~ Shadow Ball ~ Payback

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Altinator is in da house! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

First of all, you don't need to be rude about it. Second of all, I am on pretty much everyday checking on whether those moderators have actually went on and approved me both as a trainer and a ref! The least you can do is to show some respect!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

@ Altinator Look I'm sorry for being rude, however I'm a bit sceptical of a new player who I know nothing about...

@ Kyle to be honest I been thinking of either retiring or simply taking a break from both the ASB and Tpm in order to continue my research and development of my fanfiction.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

zap the electric master and Altinator, I'm afraid I also have to say no to both of your reffing requests. zap, you've been a near-constant annoyance here, and despite the number of chances I've given you elsewhere on TPM, you're not getting that chance here, as I don't want anyone to ref one of my battles if they know nothing about how reffing works here. Altinator, I looked at your mock reffing, and though I cannot speak for DarkestLight or one of the other moderators here, you have potential, but I personally think your reffing skill needs just a bit more work. I'm encouraging you to not give up your wait...if DarkestLight does come around, he may approve you.

Charles, I'm sorry to hear your interest in ASB and TPM has been wavering...if you don't want to continue this battle, that's totally fine with me. I just wish ASB could get a wave of activity sooner or later though (including the active return of at least one moderator here).
    Knight of Time

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle I'm fine with continuing this battle it's just that in spite of the delta episode and matpat's Pokémon theory I still feel that if I were to repost my fanfiction I would still get my head bitten off do to people saying the Multiverse theory is too easy...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile