Thread: Pokemon Black and White Dsi bundles are going to be in stores very soon, guys!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Pokemon Black and White Dsi bundles are going to be in stores very soon, guys!

"March 6 will no doubt be a special day when the latest generation of Pokemon games launches with Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version. If you want to make that day just a little more special, you can grab yourself one of the snazzy bundles pictured left.

Each bundle will come with a version of the game, with a matching DSi sporting new legendary Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom etched on them. Rounding out the bundle is a custom Pokemon carrying case for your system. Playing the game on a DSi also allows you to use the new video chat feature in the game, the Xtransceiver. The package will sell for a $179.99 suggested price."

From www.warpzoned.com
    Last edited by Link; 24th February 2011 at 03:40 PM.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Dsi bundles are going to be in stores very soon, gujys!

Sounds intriguing! I believe the one I pre-ordered isn't this bundle though, although I'm on a bad habit of getting something other than I ordered when it comes to videogames.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Dsi bundles are going to be in stores very soon, guys!

Just three weeks before the 3DS comes out States-wide.

Good old Nintendo.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Dsi bundles are going to be in stores very soon, guys!

I already own a DSi XL and would really benefit more from a DS Lite, but for some reason I want one of the DSi bundles.

I'm such a sucker for special editions

Million Dollars Made Again Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

That DSi definitely looks pretty sweet...but nothing is wrong with my DS lite for now...*grabs hammer*

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Good luck with that. My DS Lite fell 4 stories and the only thing that broke was the hinge.

Dat Nintendium, man.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!