Thread: Black City/White Forest question

Banned

Default Black City/White Forest question

Does anyone know the specific rules for the starting conditions of these two places? I heard that it depends on how many days it takes you from the time you start playing to the time you get there. So just what are the rules, specifically? If it took, say, thirty days, how many people would be in Black City?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Black City/White Forest question

o.O Say what? No. That's wrong. Black City/White Forest when you reach them have only a small bit available.

You gotta use the Entralink feature to get people to come to your version, and you have more buildings appear in Black, and more Pokemon in the grass in White. It doesn't matter when you started the game and how long it takes to get there.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    o.O Say what? No. That's wrong. Black City/White Forest when you reach them have only a small bit available.

You gotta use the Entralink feature to get people to come to your version, and you have more buildings appear in Black, and more Pokemon in the grass in White. It doesn't matter when you started the game and how long it takes to get there.
    Okay, is that Wi-Fi? If it is, then Black City and White Forest are not going to be much use to me. (I have high-speed, and no Wi-Fi.)

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yeah, that's Wi fi :/

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Banned

I'm confused about the whole deal with the Entralink. The instructions say that DS Wireless Communications and Wi-Fi Global Communications are two different things, and that the Entralink is part of the DS Wireless Communications.

I was assuming that DS Wireless Communications was an expansion of the mechanism that let two players trade and battle each other using two DS systems, and the whiole Entralink was now part of it.

(I must admit, I'm not too tech-savy...)