Thread: clues to the fith Gen and perhapse hits at a R/S Remake?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default clues to the fith Gen and perhapse hits at a R/S Remake?

Please note that theses theories are from the view of Picnicker Carol, Red or Leaf IMO it was Leaf who went to the Sevii Islands not Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Picnicker Carol
    The Pokémon here in the mountains are Chunky...
    She said this part do to rock Pokémon like Geodude having super effective moves against her Pidgey, Pidgeotto.

Quote Originally Posted by Picnicker Carol
    I wish that there were pink Pokémon with a floral pattern.
    Perhaps she once had a nightmare and a Munna it's quite clear she has no clue that Munna is a real Pokémon, however she dose know what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Room
    Everything has meaning
    Existence has meaning
    Being alive has meaning
    Have dreams
    Use power.
    I'm unsure however it might have something to do with Regigigas, which is not that far fetched seeing that the message is written in Braille meaning some one from Hoenn wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire room
    Let the two glittering stones, one in red, one in blue, connect the past. Two friends sharing power open a window to a new world that glows. The next world waits for you.
    I do not think it's talking about trading, it's clear that the Ruby and Sapphire have the power to open a time ripple, I think that it took two people to open the window, I have no clue what the new world is but it's clear that it's not talking about Hoenn.

I like to think that perhaps the new world it's talking about the Sinjoh Ruins, again not far fetched we know that it's connected to the Unown and since the Unown are in the Tanoby Ruins it would make sense if one were to open a window to the Sinjoh Ruins from it as well.

of corse if R/S were to get Remakes I'd like the Sevii Islands to be included, and perhaps expand the Hoeen Dex a bit.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: clues to the fith Gen and perhapse hits at a R/S Remake?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post
    the message is written in Braille meaning some one from Hoenn wrote it.

I do not think it's talking about trading, it's clear that the Ruby and Sapphire have the power to open a time ripple
    .....What.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Seriously Charles, can you even read that yourself?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I think I need a map.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Veteran Trainer

Fuck a map. I needed a compass, a GTS, and Nicholas fucking Cage just to get as far as I did.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. like I said Picnicker Carol clearly dose not like rock Pokémon which may be do to them having a Type advantage over her Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

2. Munna is the only pokemon that is pink with a flora patten, it also eats dreams so my theory was she may have saw one in a dreams yet had no clue it was real.

3. Look clearly the people who left the messages were from Hoenn, I also think the message it self is some how connected to the Legendary Pokémon.

4. Right while the Braille message in FR/LG may be pointing at trading between FR/LG and the Hoenn games I highly doubt that is solely what Game Freak had in mind.

Clearly the people who left the messages did not know that Bill and Celio were going to use them to power up a machine.

It's clear to me that if Red and leaf had been in the game like Ethan and Lyra were and that each had gathered one of the stones and brought them together that a window or something would have been open, most likely at the Tanoby Ruins.

I declare to you you Like Silktree I will solve all mysteries in the World of Pokémon!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Veteran Trainer

...We don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post
    [color=wheat]3. Look clearly the people who left the messages were from Hoenn
    Or were blind.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe