Please note that theses theories are from the view of Picnicker Carol, Red or Leaf IMO it was Leaf who went to the Sevii Islands not Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Picnicker Carol
The Pokémon here in the mountains are Chunky...
She said this part do to rock Pokémon like Geodude having super effective moves against her Pidgey, Pidgeotto.

Quote Originally Posted by Picnicker Carol
I wish that there were pink Pokémon with a floral pattern.
Perhaps she once had a nightmare and a Munna it's quite clear she has no clue that Munna is a real Pokémon, however she dose know what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Room
Everything has meaning
Existence has meaning
Being alive has meaning
Have dreams
Use power.
I'm unsure however it might have something to do with Regigigas, which is not that far fetched seeing that the message is written in Braille meaning some one from Hoenn wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire room
Let the two glittering stones, one in red, one in blue, connect the past. Two friends sharing power open a window to a new world that glows. The next world waits for you.
I do not think it's talking about trading, it's clear that the Ruby and Sapphire have the power to open a time ripple, I think that it took two people to open the window, I have no clue what the new world is but it's clear that it's not talking about Hoenn.

I like to think that perhaps the new world it's talking about the Sinjoh Ruins, again not far fetched we know that it's connected to the Unown and since the Unown are in the Tanoby Ruins it would make sense if one were to open a window to the Sinjoh Ruins from it as well.

of corse if R/S were to get Remakes I'd like the Sevii Islands to be included, and perhaps expand the Hoeen Dex a bit.

~Charles Legend