Thread: TPM Milestones

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default TPM Milestones

This is my 10,000th post. Seems like a good time to post a topic.

We've all reached milestones here on TPM. I don't mean JUST postcount, even though we all know that's the most important milestone one can reach. I'm talking about major accomplishments in our lives that TPM has played some part of.

I myself got into (and subsequently dropped out of) college during my time here at TPM, but TPM didn't influence that much... What it HAS influenced, however, is probably my self-esteem. I've made many friends here, and this coming July, TPM might lead me to meeting some of them. Before then, I have a road test, and before THEN, I'll be training to become a lifeguard.

It's in part because of you guys urging me, inspiring me, motivating me that all this is possible.

Thanks, TPM. Now I ask you, what milestones has TPM helped YOU to reach?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Competitive Sleeper Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: TPM Milestones

That's awfully inspiring of you. I love the internet, since it allows people to make those kind of achievements and friends that you never would, or could, just in real life.

おめでとうございます。
    ("Omedetou gozaimasu", or "congratulations!"

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I bought my cap and gown today for graduation. I tried them on and it all felt so real. I'm finally graduating!!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

I Finnished last Moderator

Congrats Blade!

Self-esteem for me too. Joy of accomplising something, and also accepting failure. For example you, Blademaster, post very therapeutic messages. They keep my feet on the ground when I need it, but you also know how to entertain.

And shazza did something very special when he posted the topic 'Where in the world is Mikachu Yukitatsu?!'. It was very fun to read when I came back, I felt warm and fuzzy inside and truly missed. I will never forget it, as well as the welcomeback posts throughout the forums.

Throughout my life after I joined in September 2001, TPM has been a safe haven for me, something where I can come back again and again. I belong to TPM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Good stuff, Blademaster. I hope things work out well for you. With persistence and self confidence, the world is yours.

TPM has always been a great outlet for me. Whenever I experience the curses of self doubt about my own abilities, I find TPM is a great way for me to express whatever bizarre creative thought that creeps into my head without fear of criticism and judgment. Although, the past few weeks I've felt a bit bland in the head.