I salute you Blade, playing the entire game with just a Magikarp.

Name: Lizz
Type Steel
Badges 4

I beat Whitney with ease - OHKO'd Clefairy with Ogama, and then switched out for Rocky to absorb the Rollouts and kill Miltank. Easy done. Beat up that damn Sudowoodo, and levelled in the grass for a while. Oh yeah, I changed some nicknames as well, most of the ones I've picked are goddamn awful.

Silver wasn't as easy, but was far from hard. Stryke and Titanium had a sweeping spree with the lot of them, and Rocky was there just in case. After that, I decided to go and catch a Magnemite instead of challenge the beasts just yet.

Went to the route on the left of Ecruteak and caught a Magnemite, named him Steve. Yeah, I couldn't think of anything and good ol' google translate wasn't there for me :'( Grinded him a bit, and went to get the legendary beasts.

Listened to Eusine talk his crap, and set the legendary beasts off to do whatever legendary beasts do. Searched for Entei for a bit for the sheer hell of it, and managed to get in paralysis and a hefty chunk of damage before I got bored and challenged Morty.

Morty was giving me a lot of trouble - with the majority of my pokemon either really slow or really frail I didn't really have much option but to succumb to sleep constantly, and because I thought I was a genius and wouldn't need them, I didn't even take any potions or awakenings. It was a stupid idea. After losing to him about 5 times, I won on the sixth and grabbed the fog badge. With my pretty new badge in tow, I headed out towards the lake of rage.

Because I like to be different, I always do the lake of rage and the rocket base before I head out to kick Chuck's ass. I just caught the red Gyarados, and I'm just about to start beating all of the Rockets.

(Oh yeah, I evolved Stryke and Rocky somewhere in there, I can't remember when though. I'm fairly sure it was after beating Morty.)

Titanium

Level 29

Rocky

Level 29

Stryke

Level 29

Steve

Level 29