This... ISN'T... over.

Name: Ethan (I like keeping things canon.)
Type: Water
Reason: You know why.
Badges: 10
Progress:

It's been a long time, so I have probably forgotten a lot, but whatever. It happens.

So I was on the ship, wiping out Trainers and Sailors, when I got roped into rescuing some little girl. Fair enough, it probably paid well. If not, Mr. Fish can always sink the ship later. Anyway, I arrived in Vermilion and was set on starting Kanto from Pallet Town, so I headed to Diglett's Ca-

SNORLAX IN MY WAY.

Fuck, guess I need a Poke Flute. Wait, there's no Poke Flute in this game? Goddamn it... But I do have a radio...! Guess I'm going to Lavendar Town to upgrade my rad-

POWER FAILURE.

Son of a bitch, fine. I'll go to the Power Plant then and see what's going on. I'm sure I can figure out a solution while I'm there-

THIEF IN CERULEAN CITY.

So, ANYWAY, one questionable act of genocide later, the Power Plant was running again, my radio was upgraded, Snorlax was gone, and I'd made it to Pallet Town. From there I stormed Route 1, Viridian Forest, Route 2, and then Pewter City. From there, I took on Brock's Gym. Don't remember who was the biggest pain in the ass there, but at Mr. Fish's level, nothing really stood a chance anyway. Badge for me.

After that, it was time to move on to Route 3. Mt. Moon loomed ahead, where Silver wanted to fight me again. I just bitchslapped him aside and kept going, down Route 4 and back into Cerulean City. A short while of scouting later, and I went up the Nugget Bridge, checked out Bill's house, and scared Misty's date away.

Time for another Badge. With no Normal resistance like Brock had, Misty's Trainers were quickly beaten, and Misty herself fell faster than anybody I'd faced since probably Pryce. My second Kanto Badge in hand, I strayed from the beaten path and took Routes 9 and 10 to the Rock Tunnel, where I cleared out more Trainers and eventually closed one circuit by reaching Lavendar Town, where I saved my game. I've proven my power so far in Kanto, but with the Electric and Grass Gyms my next challenges, the future remains unclear...

Team:

Mr. Fish, LV81 Magikarp(M)
-Bounce
-Tackle
-Flail
-???
The Champion.

Gobblegut, LV18 Croconaw(M)
-Surf
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Rage
The boat. Has evolved do to unexpected Double Battles.

HM Owl, LV4 Hoothoot(M)
-Tackle
-Growl
-Foresight
-Fly
The plane.

HM Weed, LV3 Bellsprout(F)
-Vine Whip
-Flash
-Cut
-???
The chisel.