Name: Lizz
Type: Steel
Badges: 0

So I found my DS charger, hoping to trade my pokemon from my old Soul Silver game to my chip. When I restarted the game I wasn't concerntrating, I was too busy watching TV to realise that it was in fact my chipped Diamond file that I was deleting instead of my Soul Silver file... All of the pokemon I raised on it were now gone. xD Thank god I didn't make the same mistake with my actual game ^^; Anyway after loading the real diamond game, I went to hatch an Aron egg. That egg turned out to be a shiny. So, I now have a shiny Aron. Yeah, coincidences are awesome! I gave it an earthquake TM to get me going, and got ready to start Soul Silver again.

I started with a Cyndaquil because the last two playthroughs I started with Chikorita and Totodile, (poor Feraligator was deleted when I deleted my chipped Diamond TT.TT) so I mixed it up and chose a cute 'lil Cyndaquil. After naming it Cynder, I headed all the way to Mr. Pokemon's house. Oh yeah, I had to listen to that impatient old man's boring speech on what pokemon centers are. I came back, kicked Silver's ass, you get the point.

Now I'm working on training the level 3 Onix I got from the guy who wants a Bellsprout before I evolve it rediculously early to keep in with my type theme.

Current team:

Daiyamondo the Aron: Level 11
Rocky the Onix: Level 7 (Stupid nickname came with it >.<)