Thread: Single Type Pokemon Playthroughs!!

Threaded View

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Single Type Pokemon Playthroughs!!

Name: Nate
    Type: Fighting
    Reason: Kung Fu POWWAAAHHH
    Badges: 2
    Progress:

Alright so last night I started, I picked Cyndaquil, just cuz he looks cool and i wasnt gonna use him anyways. I got to Cherrygrove got the egg, beat my Rival, WHO I NAMED CHEWIE! Anyways, I got to Violet city, raped the Sprout Tower and Falkner, and I went on to Route 32 and dodged all the Trainer. I picked up the Old Rod, and scurried back to Violet. I fished for what seemed like forever. Just an oblivion of magikarp. I finally found a level 10 Poliwag. Caught his shit reallll quick.

After that I finally went down Route 32, and started beating Trainers and wild pokemon. Poliwag was level 20 by the time I got to Azalea! I watched the little scene in front of the slowpoke well, then ran into Kurts house and got him to go to the well. I beat all of Team Rocket, they stood not a chance. So I did a little dance. With my pants. Off. HAHA I rhymed. Anyways, so then I went back and caught a Slowpoke and grinded him until I got Headbutt, then finally at level friggin 25 (i wanted to kill him) I got it. I found a tree that had pokemon, and I instantly found a level three Heracross. I caught it quickly. Then I went off to grind. After I was satisfied, I ruined Bugsy's day. then i saved.

POLIWAG - Level 21
    HERACROSS - Level 19
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 5th June 2011 at 10:19 PM.