Thread: Single Type Pokemon Playthroughs!!

Hybrid View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Single Type Pokemon Playthroughs!!

Dude >.> Next time just tell me. I have Spiritombs up the Wazoo. Seriously :/ I have 48 just sitting around in my Diamond.

Oh question. I never seemed to be able to get more than 99,999 steps a day. Does the 100,000 watts need to be in a day cause if not...I might already have the damn thing-I just havent USED the Pokewalker in a godawful long time...I left it in my bag for ...what...5 months now.

Where the hell is it ?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Single Type Pokemon Playthroughs!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Dude >.> Next time just tell me. I have Spiritombs up the Wazoo. Seriously :/ I have 48 just sitting around in my Diamond.

Oh question. I never seemed to be able to get more than 99,999 steps a day. Does the 100,000 watts need to be in a day cause if not...I might already have the damn thing-I just havent USED the Pokewalker in a godawful long time...I left it in my bag for ...what...5 months now.

Where the hell is it ?
    The 100,000 Watts must be collected in your Heart/Soul game by transferring them there from the Pokéwalker. They do not all have to be gathered in a single Stroll. That said, if you've got a thriving Spiritomb colony in Diamond I doubt you have much use for Quiet Cave anyway...let's see, what else is the place good for...Munchlax, Feebas...I suppose having Chingling in Group B instead of Group A might be a reason to go if one doesn't have any of the Sinnoh-set games...ooh, if you walk far enough you might rarely find Hyper Beam TMs with the Dowsing machine.

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic