Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Under the Dome of Illusion Battle MxG vs Dragonis (Ref DarkestLight)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Under the Dome of Illusion Battle MxG vs Dragonis (Ref DarkestLight)

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    Abilities: On
    DQ: 1 Week
    You send, I attack
    Arena: Dome of Illusion

The battle will take place in a Dome as big as a football field, that not even a nuke can bust through, and there is no way to escape the Dome because it is miles down in the dirt as well. As the battle goes on, the surroundings will change randomly every 5 rounds, and it will seem like you are really there because the dome is as clear as glass. The dome could change to a sky condition or a Landscape. (Not both at once, we are either surrounded by nothing but sky or we see a meadow all around)

Landscapes (have expected boosts)
    Mountains: Boosts Rock, Fighting and Steel
    Flowery Meadow: Boosts Grass, Bug and Normal
    Swamp: Boosts Poision
    Beach: Boost Water and Ground

Skies (have extra effects)
    Stormy Skies: Dark clouds are all around, purple lightning flashes and the Thunder mutes all sound moves. Electric gets Boosted
    Bright Skies: There is only bright blue sky around and the Flying types are very happy with a boost. Their evasion goes up also but their speed goes down since they don't want to slam into the dome by mistake!
    Foggy Skies: Fog is everywhere, and it's a little confusing, but Ghosts are pleased. Everyone's Evasion goes up and ghosts get a boost.
    Frosty Skies: Snowflakes all around make Ice Types feel right at home. Ice is boosted, and everyone gets a speed boost.
    Cosmic Skies: You are now seemingly in outer Space with bright stars all around and the big sun shining on you. Both Dark and Fire types like this, In space, all Defenses, both Physical and Special are reduced.
    Mythic White Skies: A white Sky with little sparkles of color. Dragons and Psychics like this place and get a boost. Abillities are nullified here.

Note: In all Skyscapes, Ground moves and Ingrain are null.

Anyone interested?
    Last edited by Metallixs Girl; 21st March 2011 at 08:57 PM.

AIM: MetallixGirl84 MSN: MetallixGirl84@hotmail.com Yahoo: metallixgirl84

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: The Illusion Dome Battle (Opponent and Ref Needed)

I'm in, and I'll send out when we have a ref.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: The Illusion Dome Battle (Opponent and Ref Needed)

All right, cool.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Under the Dome of Illusion Battle MxG vs Dragonis (Ref Needed)

Question. Since there are both Skies and Landscapes, wouldn't ANY of the Skyscapes make it so Ground moves and Ingrain are Nullified?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah, sure, we can do that. It would make more sense that way.

Edited first post and gave Space decrease in both defenses. How does that look?
    Last edited by Metallixs Girl; 16th March 2011 at 09:19 PM.

Veteran Trainer

I like this concept. Got yourselves a ref.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Awesome, thanks, DL!

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Under the Dome of Illusion Battle MxG vs Dragonis (Ref DarkestLight)

I'll send out Sous, my male Clefable with Magic Gaurd.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Under the Dome of Illusion Battle MxG vs Dragonis (Ref DarkestLight)

Okay, in that case, I'll use Jewel, the Shiny Female Clefable, also with Wonder Guard.

All right, Jewel, for starters, let's try Safeguard. If it's Snatched, Do it again. If you got it the first time, Focus Blast and Grass Knot. If you had to do Safeguard twice, end with Focus Blast.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Bump ^^

Advanced Trainer

Why not, Sous, Snatch her safeguard. Then nail her with Focus Punch. After that try to set up a Light Screen before she can launch her focus blast.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

The battle will take place in a Dome as big as a football field, that not even a nuke can bust through, and there is no way to escape the Dome because it is miles down in the dirt as well. As the battle goes on, the surroundings will change randomly every 5 rounds, and it will seem like you are really there because the dome is as clear as glass. The dome could change to a sky condition or a Landscape. (Not both at once, we are either surrounded by nothing but sky or we see a meadow all around)

Stormy Skies: Dark clouds are all around, purple lightning flashes and the Thunder mutes all sound moves. Electric gets Boosted
    Bright Skies: There is only bright blue sky around and the Flying types are very happy with a boost. Their evasion goes up also but their speed goes down since they don't want to slam into the dome by mistake!
    Foggy Skies: Fog is everywhere, and it's a little confusing, but Ghosts are pleased. Everyone's Evasion goes up and ghosts get a boost.
    Frosty Skies: Snowflakes all around make Ice Types feel right at home. Ice is boosted, and everyone gets a speed boost.
    Cosmic Skies: You are now seemingly in outer Space with bright stars all around and the big sun shining on you. Both Dark and Fire types like this, In space, all Defenses, both Physical and Special are reduced.
    Mythic White Skies: A white Sky with little sparkles of color. Dragons and Psychics like this place and get a boost. Abillities are nullified here.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Hrm. I guess this is the room. I'll just slide the keycard like MxG said...and voila! Whoa, this room IS huge. Seems there's a control panel that I can fiddle with..O WOW! Command center activated >D

::Taps mic:: >D Ahem! Hello everyone! DL up here in the command center of this Dome of Illusion! Currently we will have two competitors battling in a 6 on 6 Singles match! Dragonis versus Metallixs girl. It's going to be a great match! On a Flowery Meadow, no less!

To start, they both release Clefables! Well all right then! Jewel, the shinier of the two, twiddles her fingers and begins to whisk energy around her to shield her body. But Sous just swings his left hand out, in a grabbing motion. The dust seems to change direction and ultimately encircle Sous, protecting him from existential harm!

Je: -5E ~~ So: -2E SG: 9 act.

Well, that's just dirty. Jewel gives Sous a dirty look, before trying it again. As she completed her ojective, Sous finishes his new trick as well. All that time standing there allowed Sous to focus his energy into one massive ball of energy, that encased his arm. Using those wings to flutter, he half flew over and slammed it home atop her head!

Je: -5E/-20H SG: 9 act.~~ So: -10E

Jewel stumbled back from the blow, holding her head and wincing. While his foe was disoriented, Sous quickly spin and created a thin but powerful barrier around his general area. It came in handy almost immediately and Jewel threw a massive amber ball of fury right for him. The shield held, but the blast still carried a concussive force that threw Sous onto his back.

Je: -10E ~~ So: -4E/-10H LS 5 act.

This match has only begun, and the meadow seems pristine still.

===Stats===

Meadow: 4 rds

Drag
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 29th March 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Submission~Drain Punch~Grass Knot
    Use Detect if she tries to use Brick Break, Counter any fighting moves you can

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jewel, Double Team, then Bounce.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

Jewel knew what Sous was capable of, he was a rogue sorts of a Clefable. Always missing their Mt Moon meeting to hang out with the ruff and tuff fairies at Mt Mortar. So when Sous came fluttering over to put the hurt on her, she instantly split into a few good clones to trip up Sous. It worked, and he applied a chokehold to one...before it burst and sent his fist to punch him in the face.

Je: -4E + 3cl.~~ So: -6E >_O

Sous grunted and went for a swing. His punch was off by a bit, and the clone there faded with a "pop"! He then had the extreme joy of watching the other Clefables fly away into the ...meadow? Weeeird.

Je: -4E 2 cl.~~ So: -4E

Sous could only wait. It wasn't long before she flew down and divebombed him,. They both rolled i the hay for a moment, but Sous was quick to pin the real Jewel (since divebombng him would inevitably tell you which one hit you) and have the grasses do his dirty work, wrapping her up cocoon style and squeezing.

Je: -3E/-8H ~~ So: -5E/-8H

===Stats===

Meadow: 3 rds

MxG

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Brick Break x3. Counter and Snatch anything possible.

Advanced Trainer

Charge Beam~Focus Blast~Grass Knot

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Jewel struggled with the grasses in this flowery meadow for a bit longer, giving Sous enough time to place a hand on her back and release a shocking amount of electricity at point blank range. Jewel cried out and used her feet to kick Sous so hard he though his ribs were broken.

Je: -6E/-6H ~~ So: -4E/-12H

Finally standing on her own, Jewel tuned back to the recovering Sous, who seemed to lose some of his divine protection from that last move. She quickly delivered another set of punches to Sous, flooring him. Sous crawled back before sitting up and launching a massive sphere of energy tight for the shinified version of itself. Slamwhamthankyoumaan

Je: -6E/-15H ~~ So: -10E/-12H

Upset over this, Jewel went for a third bone shattering set of punches, but Sous was quick to get the grasses to trip her up. Feeling her legs being constricted by this damn living meadow, Jewel fell forward and still reached out, tagging Sous on his face.

Je: -6E/-8H ~~ So: -5E/-12H

===Stats===

Meadow: 2 rds

Drag

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Bump for Dragonis.

Advanced Trainer

Drain Punch x3. Counter and Snatch as needed.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Counter the Drain Punch, and by that time I believe the Safeguard would have worn off, so use Sing and Wake Up Slap.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

Jewel and Sous continue their battle for best Clefable tumbler. Sous goes physical, trying to punch hard enough into Jewel's midsection so he could get some tasty energy back. But the cotton candy colored combatant wasn't just all confectionery sweet! She grabbed that punching arms of Sous and Countered with a kick to his...area where a neck should be.

Sous spun backwards, dizzied by the hit..and he was seeing stars...stars zoom away.

Je: -6E/-9H ~~ So: -4E/+4H/-24H SG gone.

Sous, rocked by that kick, warily got up and tried for another Punch. His fist went right through any feeble defenses Jewel had up and knocked her to the ground. Jewel lied there for a moment , before hoisting her upper body up. She looked at her opponent with soft doey eyes, before letting loose a song...a song to weaken even the sternest Celfable face.

Down went Sous, asleep.

Je: -2E/-10H SG gone ~~ So: -4E/+5H

With that fool down, Jewel quickly got up, wiping the area where she was punched with the backside of her left hand. Shaking it out, she whipped that same left hand across the face of Sous in succession, each time sounding heavier than the last. When she was done, Sous jumped up with a start, both sides of his face red with Clefableslap marks.

Je: -6E/-8H ~~ So: -5E/-25H

===Stats===

Meadow: 1 rd

MxG

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay, he's almost gone. Shock Wave until he goes down, but Snatch and Magic Coat when needed.

Advanced Trainer

Drain Punch, Brick Break x2

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

The Clefable battle rages on, but Sous looks to be on the losing end. He swings out to smack Jewel with a left hook, but she fires a sharp blast of electricity that crackles around His fist. He snaps his hand back, but by then its too late for Jewel, she was tagged by the blow. Sous smirks, barely holding on.

Je: -4E/-9H ~~ So: -4E/-5H/+4H

Before Sous got a second chance at surviving, Jewel's Shock Wave wrapped all over him, and left him crippled on the ground.

Je: -4E ~~ So: -5H

===Stats===

Meadow: 0 rd

Drag release and attack

Next round starts the...

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Bump* for Dragonis

Advanced Trainer

Sorry, life sucks.

Let's go Hailee (female Weavile w/ Pressure). Start off with Fake Out, then go for a pair of Ice Shards.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

All right Jewel, you did awesome, now let's try something fun. Endure the Fake Out, then use Endeavor, then relax if you're still alive..

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Holding on allowed Jewel to see a change in the conditions for battle. Now she's transported into the sky, with a massive chill blows by. The air gets colder, and she breathes out a smoke of heated carbon dioxide.

The wonder is left alone as she notes a black streak speeding toward her. She tries to endure the strike, but the blow doesn't really do much damage anyway. Catching sight of a red crest, she has a faint idea of what she's up against.

Je: -6E/-4H ~~ Ha: -3E

Before Jewel could reassert herself the black streak speeds a shard of ice from the sky itself and flings it at her with incredible speed. Jewel falls back toward MxG, out for now.

Je: -6H ~~ Ha: -3E

===Stats===

Frost Skies: 4 rds

MxG release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cinnamon, Male Charmander with Blaze. Start out with Scary Face, then Flame Charge and end with Ancientpower.

Advanced Trainer

Hailee, close your eyes and ignore his scary face while using Nasty Plot. Then met his charge with Surf, hopfully it'll push him away from you. Finish up by Snarling at him.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Jewel gone, Metallixs girl reaches into her bag and whips out a shiny red Pokeball. Flinging it out onto the field, a sprightly Charmander bounds out, ready for battle. Hailee takes one look at this short Pokemon and laughed, despite the obvious danger it posed to her.

Cinnamon didn't take kindly to being laughed at, and made a Scary face to try and spook the Weavile. Hailee however was too busy laughing hysterically, her eyes shut from her fit. When it was over, and Cinnamon demoralized, she hopped back onto her feet, her plotting done.

Ci: -5E ~~ Ha: -3E +2 SpA

Hailee was already fast before, but now it was just plain unnatural. She was in Cinnamon's face almost instantaneously, before dashing backwards. Blaze gave chase, his body smoldering with a fiery rage. Hailee kept pace however, and forced a tumultuous water attack to come and cascade over the fire Pokemon.

Therein lied the problem. Where would the water come from? This question popped into Hailee's head as Blaze rammed into her full force. The pair of them fell backwards, but Blaze came out on top!

Ci: -5E +Spd ~~ Ha: O.o! -10H

Hailee quickly pushed the blazing lizard off of her, and Snarled at his little trick there. Cinnamon didn't mind, and continued his own barrage with a nice slew of snow covered stone. Hailee cringed as she was battered backwards, this lizard had everything for her!

Ci: -8E/-6H -SpA ~~ Ha: O.o! -2E/-12H

===Stats===

Frost Skies: 3 rds

Drag

(Skyscape, no idea where water would come from :/)

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

In the anime, Surf has been used alot of times without any near by water. (Rhydon used it in the Sinnoh leage for one)

Anyways, Snarl~Dark Pulse~Punishment
    Counter anything super-effective you can
    Last edited by Dragonis; 10th May 2011 at 12:56 AM.

Veteran Trainer

No, that's not the issue persay. There may not be water around, but Surf comes out of the ground.

This case is weird since the Dome is impenetrable, as per its description, The surf couldn't get in from wherever it appeared.. Though, the case could be made for some body of water to be included down below within the bubble.

I can re-ref though if you feel its more viable

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm sorry, I forgot all about moves like Surf. I could see a water-type creating water to Surf with but I have no idea about Ice types unless Hailee has power to melt snowfakes and slam them into Cin through the air. Since it was my oversight, y'all can decide whether to redo it, but then how will any ground or rock moves work in the sky? It is an illusions so maybe the whole battle and all the elements are too, I dunno...

Anyway... Will-O-Wisp, then Ancientpower and Flamethrower. She can't counter those!

Veteran Trainer

S'not something to really worry. Its just gonna be tricky as ya go now, since each stage may have moves that do or don't work. We'll work this out so this stage will rock like no one's business

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Hailee floats around in this snowscape, and throws herself toward Cinnamon. Cinnamon flicks fiery wisps at the incoming Ice Type, and they connect with prejudice. But Hailee growls as the flames hit. Cinnamon winces from the sounds Hailee releases, giving the shivers from them. (-1)

Ci: -4E/-8H -SpA ~~ Ha: -3E Brn

Cinnamon shakes away the fear and tries to conjour up stones to fling at Hailee. But the rocks do not appear, as they are in the sky! Hailee smirks, and takes full advantage of this oversight. He fires a pulse of raw Dark energy and strikes the Charmander backwards. Cinnamon goes flipping through the space! (-1)

Ci: o.O! -15H ~~ Ha: -6E

Cinnamon turned its tail and glared at Hailee. Hailee sneered and tried for another boosted move, but she got a healthy dose of flames first. Hailee screamed, and let loose a wave of energy that fanned out to hamper Cinnamon. Its force was impeccable by itself, thanks to Hailee's own boosted skills. (-1)

Ci: -9E/-10H ~~ Ha: -4E/-16H

===Stats===

Frost Skies: 2 rds

MxG

Last edited by DarkestLight; 10th May 2011 at 10:00 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

O_o I just noticed this, but Cinnamon is a Charmeleon now. Did I say Charmander before?

Cinnamon, Heat Wave, Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Bump for Drag.

Advanced Trainer

Try out Rain Dance, fallowed Captivate and finish up with Dark Pulse. If weather moves don't work then go Captivate, Toxic and Dark Pulse.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

6 VS 6 Single Battle
    You send, I attack

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Cinnamon growls at the similarly sized Ice type, and begins to beat his tail left and right. sparks of fire start to wave all around the area, and this only heightens until the arena around Cinnamon is alight with a massive heat Wave. But Hailee isn't having that.

She's jumping bakcwards, dancing as rapidly as possible. The Dome's air starts to get heavy with the scent of ozone, and clouds form from the snow moisture.(-1). Cinnamon smells the change in the weather, and fires off that Heated Wave, but the rains come to hamper that blast. Hailee still dislikes the heat, but its better than before.

Ci: -10E ~~ Ha: -4E/-9H
    Rain: 9 act.

Glaring daggers at this crafty weasel, Cinnamon quits the type advantage game. A massive blast of pure earth shattering energy is fired at Hailee. Hailee winked as the blast was being charged-as if she knew that was unavoidable. The blast takes Hailee by surprise-its still a powerful hit. (-1)

Ci: -8E -2 SpA ~~ Ha: -3E/-4H

Pleased, despite the burn, Hailee bursts forth with an attack! Her own version of that powerful Pulse from only a few moments goes flying at Cinnamon. Cinnamon is struck in the solar plexus, and lands on is rear in the now wet soggy ground.(-1)

He gets up and dried off by shaking that tail around. A second Heat Wave bamfs toward Hailee, who endures the fiery strike.

Ci: -10E/-15H ~~ Ha: -7E/-6H

===Stats===

Frost Skies: 1 rd

Drag

Entertaining quotes!