Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Pull a Rick and Morty and go live on an alternate reality similar to this one, minus the zombies.

What would you do if you woke up one day and found yourself living in Hyrule?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Good question! I'd call Knight of Time, and ask for some advice how to survive there.

What would you do if you couldn't stop laughing when reading TPM from you smartphone in a public situation? And please don't mention coronavirus in the answer, the news are infested with it already.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Well, for starters, I don't have a smart phone, but if I did, I'd try to take a breather if I could. I've heard laughing for hours on end can be dangerous, and even deadly.

What would you do if the air around you turned into laughing gas?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to get away so I don't laugh myself to death.

What would you do if Emperor Palpatine wanted you to become his new apprentice?

Ask him if I'd end up like Darth Wader. If he said yes, I'd ask if I could wear the same kind of costume with the black helmet. If he said yes, then I'd finally turn into the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE.

What if would you do if I gave you my smartphone?

Thank you and cross my fingers I get good at using it in the quickest time possible.

What would you do if you saw Woody Woodpecker in your neighborhood pecking away at the trees belonging to your next door neighbor?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Do nothing since I know better than to pick a fight with Woody Woodpecker.

What would you do if Elmer Fudd wanted you to go hunting with him?

I'd agree, join him, go to the forest, find an opportunity where I can substitute his shotgun for a fake one, and wait until Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck appear and see what kind of a funny situation emerges.

What would you do if you found a treasure map?

Carefully check it to make sure it isn't a fake; if it isn't, I'd do my best to find the treasure.

What would you do if you were a house guest on Big Brother and was told (along with your fellow house guests) to go back home because of the coronavirus or some other equally bad pandemic?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I guess go back home and hope everything works out.

What would you do if you had a pokemon but it could only learn HM moves?

Live a dream since I have always wanted GameFreak could come up with one. An obvious HM slave.

What would you do if you could turn your Pokemon Hangman plushies into real Pokemon?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to invent pokeballs so I can properly store the pokemon. If that doesn't work, buy a farm so I have plenty of space for them.

What would you do if Captain James T. Kirk came to you for help saving the galaxy?

Ask him what I'd need to do...if it's reasonable enough, I'd help as much as I can, but if things got too unreasonable, I'd politely refuse and wish him good luck.

What would you do if all your neighbors moved away and were replaced by families you never met before?
    Knight of Time

Make new acquaintances.

What would you do if you met Darth Vader?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Stay out of his way so I don't get force choked to death.

What would you do if you were given a free pass to commit one crime of your choosing?

I'd take all of Donald Trump's money and give it to people who are in the most need of money.

What would you do if Donald Trump contracted coronavirus?
    Knight of Time

Follow the news a bit more precisely and see what happens. However, I'd not like to wish coronavirus to anybody, not even Donald Trump.

What would you do if you were able to turn into a cartoon character of your own choosing for one day only?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Turn into Bugs Bunny so I can go around giving people there comeuppance.

What would you do if you gained the ability to control the weather?

I'd make a thunderstorm happen inside the White House, and another one outside the building, so that Donald Trump wouldn't easily be able to escape the karma headed his way (karma in the form of a storm that is).

What would you do if a law was passed that didn't allow anyone to be a police officer?
    Knight of Time

Hope that secret detectives catch the criminals.

What would you do if you had an ability to either speed up time or make it pass slower?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Speed up time when I'm impatiently waiting for something and slow down time when ever I need more time to do something.

What would you do if you were given the opportunity to remake one movie of your choice?

I'd remake Turtles Forever (the movie where the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meet their 2003 counterparts), replacing the 1987 characters' voice actors with the more familiar voice actors from that time (that is, Cam Clarke as 1987 Leonardo and Rocksteady, Barry Gordon as 1987 Donatello and Bebop, Rob Paulsen as 1987 Raphael, Townsend Coleman as 1987 Michaelangeo and Shredder, Pat Fraley as 1987 Krang, Renae Jacobs as 1987 April, and Peter Renaday as 1987 Splinter), while keeping the 2003 voice actor's parts intact.

What would you do if someone asked you to shake hands, only for you to fall for their fake hand trick?
    Knight of Time

Shake hands again, and this time do it like Donald Trump does.

What would you do if you had constant nightmares of your least favourite politician?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Stop watching the news.

What would you do if your brand of food was discontinued?

Try and find the next best alternatives, I guess.

What would you do if you made a clone of yourself, only to find the clone was 10 times stronger, 10 times smarter, and called you inferior to them?
    Knight of Time

Commit a crime and make it look like the clone did it, then make sure the police arrests him and puts him into prison.

What would you do if you could clone yourself and the clones were weak and stupid versions of yourself?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

The clones would seem kind of useless so I wouldn't bother making them.

What would you do if you found yourself living in Quahog, Rhode Island?

Do my best to fit in with the Griffins; if Stewie caused me any problems though, I wouldn't be afraid to put him in his place if I had to.

What would you do if your house was made entirely of mirrors and you saw your reflection everywhere you turned?
    Knight of Time

Go crazy and move into another house.

What would you do if you found a huge sword?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

As long as it's legal to keep, I'll keep it. If it's illegal to own then I would turn it over to the authorities.

What would you do if you were offered a chance to be part of a boy/girl band?

I'd ask if they needed a drummer, if so, I'd consider the offer, otherwise, I'd politely turn down the offer.

What would you do if someone came to your door asking you to take care of their pet while they were away on vacation?
    Knight of Time

I would likely decline. I haven't taken care of pets for years, so unless it's very easy to take care of, I doubt I could take the responsibility.

What would you do if you were Batman?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Go out and buy a mug that says "Worlds Greatest Detective" and then take a bite out of crime.

What would you do if you found out that Magneto is secretly your father?

Pray that he isn't a bigger jerk than my real father (who can be a jerk from time to time, unfortunately).

What would you do if you lost a prized possession inside a haunted house?
    Knight of Time

Go and explore the house, perhaps taking a few friends of me. I'm not so scared of ghosts, in fact, I'd be curious to see what's this haunted house like.

What would you do if you had your own submarine?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to use it to impress women.

What would you do if you inherited a local zoo?

I'd probably sell it to someone who has experience with being around exotic animals, as I wouldn't really want to run a zoo.

What would you do if you lived next door to a hoarder (someone with wayyy too much stuff in their house)?
    Knight of Time

Depending on what kind of stuff he or she has, try to make an acquaintance and see if we can exchange something.

What would you do if you could run faster than Sonic?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Become a superhero.

What would you do if you figured out a way to build a real light saber?

I'd build it then sell it to someone who is more of a Star Wars fan than me.

What would you do if potatoes took over your city, with the objective of turning people into mindless couch potatoes (when you’re so wrapped up in something that you don’t even notice the world around you; basically, this means you're a zombie) and making potato clones of everyone until absolutely everyone has been turned into a zombie and cloned?

/\ this is a reference to the first Archie's Weird Mysteries episode; Attack Of The Killer Spuds.
    Knight of Time