Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Become somewhat depressed since I won't be able to read anymore books or use the internet.

What would you do if your best friend stole your most prized possession?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Get them drunk and while they are out cold take my possession back and take THEIR most prized possession in revenge!

What would you do if Snooki suddenly asked permission to marry you?
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

I Finnished last Moderator

Refuse politely, buy a skirt to her and after getting the courage, ask Jutta Urpilainen for myself.

What would you do if you were banned from any other subforum besides Mt. Moon?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get permission to post in Mt. Moon so that I can do something in Mt. Moon.

What would you do if you lost all of your friends to your ex-boy/girlfriend?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Nothing, because I don't have an ex to begin with...but if I did have an ex in this case, I'd stop being friends with my ex while trying to find a way to get my friends back.

What would you do if your phone, TV, and internet services all mysteriously disconnected, and stayed disconnected for the rest of the day?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Post at the library or Mielikkitalo, like even now.

What would you do if you had to start school from the 1st grade all over again?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Take night classes so it doesn't interfere with work and hope to get skipped ahead to 12th grade since I already know everything.

What would you do if you were being attacked by a comic book villain?

Find a comic book with that villain, an try my best to convince him be belongs in the comic book, and not in the real world.

What would you do if you were on Let's Make a Deal, got zonked, and saw Nelson Muntz in the front of the audience heading your way?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Run away because I don't even understand Diili, the Finnish edition of Let's Make A Deal.

What would you do if you were forced to mention Finland in every single TPM post?

Cool Trainer

FINLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is what I'd do.

what is you were set up on a date and you fing that your date is a sock puppet named Louise being controlled by a VERY hairy 600 fat man named Tiny Tim?
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

End things early and make a run for it.

What would you do if you found yourself caught in the middle of a war between the Greek Gods and the Norse Gods?

Cool Trainer

Bring out sock puppets and put on a show. EVERYONE loves sock puppets!

What would you do if you had a stalker that turned out to be Joan Rivers?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Sorry CJ, but you should EITHER have to waited for someone to post after Fett One OR one week. Double ruling. I'll take your question anyway, since this is confusing.

Ask her for money or some movie contracts for every step she takes towards me.

What would you do if you bought your favourite food and discovered it had horse meat in it?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 28th February 2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: fixed expression

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Depends on the food. Certain things I might try while others I would return and get my money back.

What would you do if the Earth started to move closer to the sun?

I'd be on the lookout for some products that would offer better sun protection than what we have here...now that reality would be kinda scary.

What would you do if a spaceship brought 10 clones of you to the town/city you are currently living in, and they all began to cause problems (much like in The Flintstones episode Ten Little Flintstones), getting you blamed for things you didn't do?
    Knight of Time

That situation would be very chaotic. I'd end up in so many addresses for saying things I'd say to people. But I'd try to get some advantage of the state, too, like decoy my own clones to end up in prison instead of me while the others could handle some cooking and cleaning for me, and I'd also have the clones listen to stuff I didn't want to listen.

What would you do if you always had the same dream of getting banned from TPM every night?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Nothing. Just ignore the dream.

What would you do if your yard became infested with diglett's and dugtrio's?

Try and find myself a suitable Pokemon that not only has a type advantage over the Diglett and Dugtrio, but also is faster than them, so that I'd have a better chance of preventing my yard from being ruined.

What would you do if a skunk and an angry bee found their way into your house, and were in between you and the nearest exit?
    Knight of Time

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Anything other than something sensible. I have a horrible fear of bees and wasps, and I would probably panic like a mad man.

What would you do if you woke up to find a scorpion on your pillow (it hasn't stung you yet, of course)?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quickly move away so I don't get stung.

What would you do if Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth) showed up at your work and tried to rob the place?

Ask them to buy a library card. They'd probably fall for it and walk to buy one, and then I'd just call the police with my cell phone.

What would you do if you received important E-mail from the most powerful politician in your country?

I'd look it over carefully and look up information on it before making a decision, after all, I wouldn't want to be falling for a scam if someone e-mailed me, pretending to be someone they aren't.

What would you do if you were single (or already are), and you were selected to be the next Bachelor/Bachelorette on either one of ABC's reality dating shows?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Decline to do the show. I think those kind of shows are a waste of time.

What would you do if you became infected with a virus that causes you to age 1 year every 12 hours?

Hurry up and finish my artistic production before I die.

What would you do if Facebook and TPM switched users? Meaning all the people in Facebook that don't have a TPM account left FB for TPM and all the people in TPM left TPM for FB?

I guess I'd have no choice but to talk to TPMers on Facebook, while possibly no longer posting on TPM, especially if everyone I know in real life joined TPM.

What would you do if various well-known cartoon characters showed up at your next birthday party, all with their original or most well-known voice?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Take pictures and video since I doubt anyone would believe me.

What would you do if your hero showed up at your house and started to curse you out for no reason?

Ask him to shut up and come inside for some chat.

What would you do if you obtained the Legendary Silver Crystal?

Cool Trainer

Give it to my friend who LOVES Sailor Moon.

What would you do if you woke up next to Tom Cruise who is going on another insanity trip?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get away from him immediately and call the cops

What would you do if the bank accidentally gave all of your money to charity?

Complain to the bank (oddly enough, this has nearly happened in Finland, we have wending machines that have an option to hand a portion of the withdrawal to charity, and it was introduced as a default option. Many people didn't notice it until the money was gone).

What would you do if you had your own castle?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 27th April 2013 at 01:26 AM.

Cool Trainer

Proclaim myself king and throw Larry the Cable Guy, Natalie Portman, Joy Behar, Meredith Viera, Courtney Cox, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, and Rebecca Black into the torture chamber! I'm twisted. I know.

What would you do if you had a million dollars that you could spend any way you wish but with the restriction that you can only use $10 of it per day?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Eat out everyday.

What would you do if anthropomorphic lions moved in next door to you?

Buy some food and ask them for dinner every day so they don't have to eat me.

What would you do if you found yourself in Winnie-the-Pooh's Hundred Acre Wood?

Cool Trainer

Give Eeyore some Prozac. I've always wanted to see what would happen if you did that.

What would you do if you had to get a new car but all you could afford is an old Ford that is literally falling apart and you cannot afford to make the necessary repairs without going bankrupt?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I won't buy it and just stick to public transportation until I can afford a car that works.

What would you do if you had to share a bedroom with Daffy Duck?

Cool Trainer

Become his best friend. I once had my living room floor literally covered in store ads that kept for no reason at all for five months. I would probably get along well with Daffy.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found that every morning after that you were perpetually stuck as a one month old baby but you also had the memories of you life before and the previous day a la Groundhog's Day?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Become a wonder child. I think, remembering each day, I'd learn to speak and walk quite fast.

What would you do if you were Harry Potter?

Cool Trainer

Go to all the celebrities I didn't like and transfigure them in to cockroaches and call an exterminator complaining of a roach problem. Snooki and Nicki Minaj are on that list.

What would you do if you woke up one day in the Twilight universe?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Pray for a way out.

What would you do if you got a job that you are nowhere near qualified to have?

Cool Trainer

Ask for help. It is common to be underqualified for a job when an employer hires you these days. And the truth is half of the time you go in for an interview, the interviewer is just some poor random employee that the boss told them to do interviews and THEY don't even know what the job is for because so many companies have done away with a human resources department.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found Justin Bieber in your bed?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!