Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Take him into hostage and not release him until his fans calm down. Just to annoy them.

What would you do if you had your own mecha?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Use it to take power, assuming I'm the only one with a mech. If there are other mechs, then I'll make a career of battling them.

What would you do if your father's bully started bullying you?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Call the police and have the bully taken away, hopefully, without having any problems.

What would you do if you were at your local grocery store/supermarket and found out they were having a storewide sale on everything, but for only one day?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Buy everything and sell the stuff for a better price tomorrow.

What would you do if I filmed you and me dancing Hare Hare Yukai and I put it in Youtube without your permission?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Pray no one I know sees it and try to get Youtube to take it down.

What would you do if all technology stopped working without explanation?

Read the next day's newspaper and cross my fingers it has a story on this event.

What would you do if eating any of your favourite foods caused you to be cloned each time you or a clone ate (much like with the Captain Planet episode Send in the Clones)?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Team up with the clones and purge society from all the actors, singers, AND celebrities ruining life as we know it! Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, and Rebecca Black are on the list.

You had to either snuggle a 500 pound fat man naked who is VERY grabby or snuggle a cactus with EXTREMELY sharp spines laced in LSD and HAD to make a choice?
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

I guess I'd go for the first option, although I think death would be the third option and suddenly look quite plausible in the situation.

What would you do if you were Super Mario?

Cool Trainer

Grab a large hammer and hit Justin Bieber repeatedly in the head!

If you had to watch a pet lion for a month?
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Pray to God that this lion has been trained in the past to trust humans...I wouldn't want him to mistake me or someone else I know for "dinner".

What would you do if Facebook disappeared from the internet?
    Knight of Time

Dance with joy and try to get my friends join TPM instead.

What would you do if your least favourite person had your most favourite Pokemon?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Be slightly annoyed at first and then just let it go and forget about it.

What would you do if a film crew wanted to film you at work everyday for a year?

Cool Trainer

I'd say, "Work? Really? I WISH I COULD get a job!"

If your car broke down leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere and the Bates Motel was the only thing for 200 mile BOTH ways and it is in the middle of the night and you need to get help immediately and your cell phone is dead and you don't have a car charger?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Well, for starters, I don't have a car, but if I was stranded...oh boy, this is very hard...I'd go inside the motel and ask to use the nearest phone to get someone to pick me up and get me to the nearest and safest place I can stay until I get back home.

What would you do if your daily routine involved dealing with a persistent busybody?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Silently put up with it until I can find a way to make the person stop.

What would you do if electronic devices malfunction the second you touch them?

Get gloves.

What would you do if, without your permission, someone built huge buildings around your house, and they were so close to your house that the only thing you could see from the windows were the buildings' walls?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Complain to City Hall and if that achieves nothing find a new place to live.

What would you do if your 3DS broke the same day that Pokemon X/Y comes out and every single Store in your City is sold out of 3DS's?

Visit another town.

What would you do if having a Facebook account wasn't free anymore?

I'd probably stop using Facebook unless I could find a way to use it again.

What would you do if you found a photo on Facebook where you were tagged, but that the person in the picture wasn't you, but rather someone who resembles you?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Either ignore it or get it untagged.

What would you do if you were forced to move to the north pole?

Be sad to leave familiar places behind, but at the same time, be happy for my experiences in a cold climate.

What would you do if you were Link from The Legend of Zelda series?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Keep the master sword instead of giving it back at the end of the adventure and use it to continue doing good.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to make one video game and the game could be about anything you wanted?

I'd probably make a strategy/puzzle game where you have to interact with various kinds of boxes much like this non-commercial game (aka one you cannot find in any store) I've enjoyed for years...but of course, I'd probably put in a few additional boxes this game didn't have, just to make it a little more enjoyable and have an expanded range of ideas I could put to use.

What would you do if you had a small cavity in every single tooth of yours, and had to get a filling in each (but not on the same day; I think dentists only do one side at a time)?
    Knight of Time

First work out how to get to the dentist with as little travelling expense as possible, since I currently have to visit another town for my dentist, then go there as many times as I have to, I'm not so afraid of dentists.

What would you do if you turn TPM posts into money?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Post a lot of spam so I can get a lot of money.

What would you do if someone cut in front of you at the check out line and that person ended up being the 1 millionth customer?

If I had enough money, I might buy it, otherwise, I'd save my cash.

What would you do if you were a contestant on a trivia game show and facing off against Mark "The Beast" Labbett of The Chase, as well as Marc Edward Heuck, Paul Goebel, and Andy Zax (the Movie Geek, TV Geek, and Music Geek respectively; of Beat the Geeks) in the ultimate test of knowledge, and you were being watched on TV at the time by your family and closest friends?
    Knight of Time

Hope that the trivia game is not about movies, TV and music. If it is, just go for the comedy option and steal the show by spamming it with jokes when there are questions I know nothing about. Could be a fun challenge!

What would you do if you had to participate in your least favorite reality tv show in order to get something you had dreamed ever since you were a little child?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I wouldn't compete (i don't like reality tv) so I would just make do without that item.

What would you do if you became immortal but continued to age?

Try and find a way to slow down the aging process...even if it turned out I had infinite time to do it.

What would you do if you were a regular player on GSN's website, and you were notified you won something (from a contest you entered)?
    Knight of Time

I'd claim the prize. Don't know what kind of website that is though.

What would you do if you won a trip to Japan?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Take the trip and hope I don't starve to death (I'm a picky eater so I won't eat Japanese food).

What would you do if you had to cook a big family dinner for the holidays but your oven broke the day of the dinner?

Get to a shop and buy another one unless there's a way to cancel the party.

What would you do if you were transferred to another school along with someone who bullied you in the previous school but that person now asked to be his or her friend and you didn't know anybody else in that new school?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Avoiding being friends unless said person can prove they really are sorry and wants to make amends.

What would you do if you had the power to control the weather?

I'd use that power to reduce the potential problems with weather as much as possible.

What would you do if you were running a business but getting very few sales?
    Knight of Time

Invent new brands. Use them in different places, such as costumes, pens, websites, you name it.

What would you do if you were a Team Rocket member?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Avoid Jessie, James, and Meowth so I wouldn't always be on the losing end of things.

What would you do if your pet dog and/or cat gained the ability to talk?

Discuss with him or her everything I have on my heart.

What would you do if you played truth or dare with me and I choose a dare from you?

Cool Trainer

I'd dare you to pick "truth!" Technically it WOULD count.

What would you do if you had to choose either being shot of a malfunctioning cannon or eat candy laced with broken glass and you did not know which pieces were harmful and which were safe?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

I'd honestly not pick either, as choosing to risk hurting myself would be just ridiculous.

What would you do if just one mistake in your favourite video game always would result in a Game Over?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Most likely I would stop playing.

What would you do if you got your dream job but then discover it's not as great as you thought it would be?