Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Switch them back to regular mirrors.

What would you do if the internet was shut down forever?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Start my own snail mail postcard factory.

What would you do if you were in ancient Rome?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Wonder how I got there in the first place, and see if someone could help me get home to Canada.

What would you do if a bride you personally knew came to your door and asked you for help in protecting her from a crazy ex trying to sabotage her wedding?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Call the cops because I don't want to get personally involved in that kind of situation.

What would you do if you were married to someone like Peggy Bundy?

Do every hometask for her as she'd prolly leave them for me.

What would you do if you died and became a ghost?

Try and see if I could possess someone who is very similar to me, not just personality wise, but also in appearance.

What would you do if a flood of TPMers all came back to TPM within days or weeks of each other and wanted to do their part in reviving the dead forums here?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Help out in any way I can.

What would you do if you found out you are inside the matrix?

Learn to dodge bullets.

What would you do if you had to move to another inhabitable planet and you could take only 10 persons of your own choice with you?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would choose the ten people by putting names in a hat and than drawing ten names.

What would you do if you received a life time ban from your favorite restaurant?

Well, I don't really have a favorite restaurant, but depending on the restaurant I might or not be upset.

What would you do if your favorite restaurant no longer had any of the food items you regularly order there?
    Knight of Time

I usually go for the smorgasbord, so I don't think it really applies here, but in that situation, I'd probably change the restaurant.

What would you do if you could speak with animals?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Charge people money to have me communicate with their pets for them.

What would you do if you found out that Darth Vader is your father?

Find a way to get away from him...if I couldn't, I'd probably have to kill him in self-defense.

What would you do if your town/city didn't have a police station or a fire department?
    Knight of Time

Establish one of my own.

What would you do if you were Kenny McCormick?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Find a way out of South Park so I wouldn't keep dying.

What would you do if you were turned into a dragon?

Find the strongest sword and shield I could find, so I'd basically be a "hero" version of the Aerofols enemy from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

What would you do if you were pulled into the twilight during the events of Twilight Princess, transformed into a beast, and had to undertake a dangerous and difficult quest to return to human form?
    Knight of Time

Curse why I didn't play my copy of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess more so I could actually navigate in that world. However, I believe it would be a great adventure. Perhaps I'd draw you in the world with me to have somebody to help me.

What would you do if you were Lex Luthor?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Avoid picking fights with Superman and just enjoy being a billionaire.

What would you do if you had the power to control electronic devices?

I'd rig the explosive devices terrorists use so that they would kill the terrorists when they least expect it.

What would you do if you saw a gaming contest you could enter, where one of the prizes was a video game system you don't have?
    Knight of Time

Apply and hope that if it's a multiplayer event, the games are Bomberman World, Quake II and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, because those are multiplayer games I'm kinda familiar with.

What would you do if you could be a world-class athlete in any sport of your own choice?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Guess, I would become a professional baseball player.

What would you do if you were terrible at games you like to play but great at games you don't like to play?

I guess I'd do my best to adapt.

What would you do if you were a contestant on Let's Make a Deal and Wayne Brady picked you to make a deal with him?
    Knight of Time

I'd first ask him to explain the rules a couple of times to me. I never got the format of the show, and yes, I think we're talking about the original version of the Finnish 'Diili'.

What would you if you met Pennywise, the Dancing Clown from Stephen King's 'It'?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Turn around and run for my life.

What would you if you found out your spouse is secretly a supervillain?

Well for starters, I have always been single, anyway, if I had a spouse, I suppose I'd have no choice but to find a way to get her out of my life forever, even if it meant having to kill her while in self-defense.

What would you do if someone had a complete Wonderstructs set for sale, and you had enough money to buy it?
    Knight of Time

Buy it and sell it forward with a higher price.

What would you do if you could run faster than Sonic?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Save money by not having to pay for transportation since I can just run everywhere.

What would you do if you were accidentally locked inside a bakery overnight?

Get a hold of someone operating the bakery to tell them I'm stuck and need help.

What would you do if you ended up stranded in a town with laws that you never heard of?
    Knight of Time

Learn about the laws, maybe in the hard way.

What would you do if you had your own castle?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Give tours of the castle as a way to make money.

What would you do if you discovered the lost city of Atlantis?

I'd see if there was anyone living there, if so, I'd ask if they want Atlantis to remain a secret between me and them, promising them to keep it secret if their answer was yes.

What would you do if you saw a news story about a road sign that was confusing drivers in that area?
    Knight of Time

I already know some road signs that might confuse people, but I do also have planned some weird pranks that I could perhaps set up in those areas.

What would you do if your first love joined TPM?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to avoid making things awkward.

What would you do if you had to choose between being poor but happy or rich but sad?

Well, finding true happiness these days hasn't been easy, so I'd choose the latter since I'm hoping to get a great deal of money to buy stuff I want.

What would you do if you were invited to a prom and saw that very few to none of the girls were wearing floor length dresses?
    Knight of Time

Try hard to not let myself get too agitated and look for the most nice and beautiful ones to ask for a dance.

What would you do if you had your own missile base?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Rent it out to the government.

What would you do if you discovered a never before seen animal?

Take lots of pictures and ensure I get the credit of finding it.

What would you do if videogames became forbidden in your country?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Find another hobby.

What would you do if you became the most skilled pianist in the world?

Find a suitable venue to perform in concert, hopefully with others joining me.

What would you do if your favorite sports team had to forfeit an important game due to a lack of players?
    Knight of Time

Ask them to reqruit new players.

What would you do if you found a ring of power?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 1st April 2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo