Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Overpowered, I would face despair, there are so many potatoes already because it's the basic food of the Finns.

What would you do if you were stuck on a remote planet?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

If I have the resources, try to find a way home, otherwise I'll settle in and make the best of a bad situation.

What would you do if you found a real dragon egg?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Pray that it hatches, that the dragon inside is very friendly.

What would you do if you found a foreign device that needed to be repaired before you could make use of it?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Show it to a friend of mine who is good at repairing things.

What would you do if you needed a plumber and after calling one, Mario and Luigi knocked on your door?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Get their autographs and take a picture with them.

What would you do if Bowser and Eggman teamed up to steal your home so they can use it as their new base of operations?

Get help from Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles to help me take my home back.

What would you do if your nose grew longer each time you told a lie (like Pinocchio)?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Avoid telling lies as much as I could, being noticed so easily.

What would you do if you had eight arms?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Learn how to multitask so I can get more stuff done in a day.

What would you do if your house became haunted by the ghosts of the Three Stooges?

Find the Ghostbusters, hoping they can get rid of the ghosts.

What would you do if someone asked you to invent a cure for coronavirus?
    Knight of Time

Wonder why that someone asks me, I'm not a doctor. I wish I could, though.

What would you do if you could speak Finnish?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Travel to Finland when conditions improve, so I can get some use out of knowing it.

What would you do if Sterling Archer became your next door neighbor?

I'd probably move to a different city, as I wouldn't really want him to be my next door neighbor.

What would you do if you were one of the two kings in a human chess game alongside 31 other people representing the rest of the chess pieces and pawns?
    Knight of Time

Do my best and try to win the game.

What would you do if you encountered a vampire?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to find a cross and some garlic to keep the vampire from coming near me.

What would you do if you develop a sensitivity to sun light?

Stay out of the sun as much as possible.

What would you do if you had a magnifying glass that was 5 times as big as a regular one?
    Knight of Time

Spare some paper and print things 6 pages per one sheet of paper, still being able to read that.

What would you do if your life turned 2-D?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Unless there's a benefit to being 2-D, try to find a away to reverse it.

What would you do if R. L. Stine and Stephen King asked you to help them co-write their first corroboration?

Decline, as the only horror related thing I am not bothered by these days is the old DOS game Nitemare 3D (which is a sequel to the Hugo's House of Horrors trilogy).

What would you do if your best friend was held prisoner in a massive haunted house, and you had to rescue your friend from the hordes of spooky monsters inside the house?
    Knight of Time

Go to the mansion and find my friend. I think I've said this before, I'm not that afraid of some ghosts.

What would you do if you encountered a speaking dog?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Convince the dog to come work for me so we can make a fortunate selling tickets to people to come and see it talk.

What would you do if someone gifted you a mecha?

Use it to seek out people breaking the law so that I could catch them so quickly that they'd be captured within seconds after committing their crimes.

What would you do if you were the admin of a Facebook group that had too many rule breakers in the group among the tens of thousands of people who follow the group's rules?
    Knight of Time

Recruit more moderators from those members that act alright and don't break the rules.

What would you do if you found yourself inside Digital World?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to make friends with a Digimon that could become my partner.

What would you do if you discovered that you are immune to all known diseases?

I'd live my life to the fullest (or as close to that as possible), knowing I cannot get any disease.

What would you do if you wanted to have a burger but you only had hot dog buns?
    Knight of Time

Assuming I still have something to put between the buns be creative and eat it.

What would you do if you could bring a Pokemon of your choice to the real world?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Assuming, I can fully control it, I would bring a Charizard. If it can't be controlled than I would pass on getting a pokemon since they are all dangerous in one way or another.

What would you do if you discovered the Transformers while they were still disabled inside the volcano (G1 continuity)

I'd find a way to take them out of the volcano and see if I could reactivate them (starting with the ones who fight for the side of good).

What would you do if you met Popeye amid a major spinach shortage?
    Knight of Time

Guide him to the best grocery store in our town.

What would you do if you met Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh!?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Avoid dueling him, since I'm usually bad at strategy card games.

What would you do if someone mistakenly thought you are a secret agent?

I'd tell them they've got the wrong person (that I'm not a secret agent).

What would you do if there was an insect hive (e.g. a bee hive or a wasp hive) on the side of your house?
    Knight of Time

See if I can become a beekeeper.

What would you do if you were wrongly accused of something so trivial as stealing some candy from a store?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

If I'm innocent of any wrong doing, claim so and then leave. If I really did steal it, apologize and pay for the candy.

What would you do if Saul Goodman became your lawyer?

I'd fire him, as he really isn't the kind of lawyer I'd want if I needed a lawyer for anything.

What would you do if popcorn fell out of the sky one winter day instead of snow?
    Knight of Time

Bring on some buckets to fill and start thinking what kind of a movie I should watch.

What would you do if you had a snowboard?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Go snowboarding for the first time. If I like, I'll keep going, if not, I'll get rid of the snowboard.

What would you do if you discovered a way to bring the dead back to life?

If they were going to be Zombies or things like that, I'd become a powerful, feared Necromancer. If not, I'd use my powers to meet some interesting historical figures like Albert Einstein, Blaise Pascal, Ramesses II and see what they think of today.

What would you do if Nintendo stopped making The Legend of Zelda games?

Scratch my head in confusion and ask why they would do such a thing.

What would you do if Nintendo went bankrupt and went completely out of business?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Mourn the loss of Mario/Luigi, Link/Zelda, and Samus for a few days and then go back to my playing my Playstation.

What would you do if the entire video game market crashes like it did in the eighties?

Wait for the next 'Nintendo'.

What would you do if all companies stopped making any videogames permanently?

Cherish the games I already have...well, maybe a little bit more.

What would you do if you discovered a bug/glitch in a video game and found no information on the internet about that bug/glitch?
    Knight of Time