Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Politely decline, as I don't think I'd have enough time to help him solve any mysteries (even though it would be quite tempting to help him).

What would you do if there was an elephant in your backyard, and a mouse in your house?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Be happy it isn't the other way around. Although an elephant could be a problem in the middle of Ylivieska.

What would you do if a T-Rex appeared in your hometown?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Stay indoors until authorities manage to deal with it.

What would you do if managed to pick up mjolnir and became the new Thor?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I'd do everything I could to ensure peace is (1) restored to the world, and (2) never lost again.

What would you do if you were Kevin from the Home Alone movies (and inside the house), and the Wet Bandits were headed your way?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

I'd wonder if setting traps to some villains would be harder than being another guy named Kevin and building up a message board for thousands of Pokemon fans.

What would you do if you woke up one day, and every single person you came across looked like you?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Probably freak out at first but eventually calm down and try to figure out what is going on.

What would you do if you had a pair of Tony Stark's E.D.I.T.H. glasses?

I'd see if I could modify them so that I could attach them to my glasses, as otherwise, it might hinder my sight a little bit to wear them.

What would you do if you received a hot tub full of melted chocolate?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Buy a lot of pretzel rods to dip into the chocolate. Once I had my fill, pay to have the hot tub cleaned out so I can use it, assuming the chocolate hasn't damaged it beyond repair.

What would you do if the Pope became Jewish?

Wonder what will happen to all the Catholics in the world.

What would you do if you were a cartoon character drawn by me?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Turn against my creator (you) and draw myself the perfect life.

What would you do if you the Avengers tried to recruit you to the team?

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would reject the offer probably. For one, I do not have any superpowers and I don't want to end like that guy from Deadpool 2 XD

What would you do if you woke up on the opposite end of your social status? (ie: Wake up married and being a millionaire while you normally are single and just doing fine economically)

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^

I'd be very thankful for the change, as I'd love to find someone amazing someday, for real.

Okay, I think the time has come for a new version, so I'll close this one.
    Knight of Time