Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Hybrid View

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Hope the doctor and dentist appointments are at different times. If so then attend both and cancel the other appointments assuming there is no time to do them. If they are at the same time then I'll cancel the dentist appointment and go to the doctor since its harder to get an appointment to see the doctor than the dentist.

What would you do if your favorite video game was being made into a movie but the actor hired to star in the movie is the one actor that you hate the most in the world?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Well, if I had an actor I really hated, I wouldn't watch the movie at all, at least not for a high price. I think the current Super Mario and Final Fantasy movies aren't that good already.

What would you do if another person you knew could read your thoughts?