Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

'sigh' Try not to believe in them too much, as I never really was (or will be) a fan of Harry Potter.

What would you do if you were with someone and wanted to listen to a kind of music the other person didn't like at all?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Fetch my earphones.

What would you do if you saw a dream where you came up with a succesful short novel and even after waking up, you could remember the whole plot?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Write the novel and get it published.

What would you do if you had to choose one city in which to live for the rest of your life, without ever being able to leave the city limits?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Continue living where I'm at right now.

What would you do if you giant aliens came to Earth?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Depending on their size and hostility, I'd hide and hope they are too busy to notice me. On the other hand, if they were friendly towards me, they could be some powerful allies.

What would you do if you had to live the rest of your life in four different countries of your choice, winter in one country, spring in one country, summer in one country and autumn in one country? (you are also allowed to live one season in your own homeland if you wish)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd choose the U.S., Mexico, Italy, and... maybe Japan. I'd probably go with Mexico and Japan for spring and summer (possibly reversed), Italy in the fall, and the U.S. during winter.

Of course, I could really complicate that question by giving southern hemisphere countries as well, since the seasons occur at different times there. That would almost be cruel, though, wouldn't it?

What would you do if your state/city/province/etc. decided to secede from your country of residence?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.