Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Send the boss numerous angry letters concerning the question if he could make a better show himself and even more trivial stuff until his house is full of them.

What would you do if you went to TPM one morning and saw I had 36,545 posts?

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

guessing you mean It had instead of I had

well, to quote a popular internet meme: read ALL the posts!

you wake up in the (fictional) place you have wanted to go to for a long time. What would you do?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Go exploring and see all of the sites.

What would you do if you accidentally awaken a mummy?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Ask what was it like to live in ancient Egypt. I'm sure we'd come up with an interesting conversation.

What would you do if you went to TPM one morning and saw I had 36,545 posts IN MY POSTCOUNT!?!?

(BTPoke, LOL, this is what I actually meant, I hope I explained it better this time)

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hehehehe, probably ask how did you do that?

What would you do if you discovered that your dreams happen in real life three days later?

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to influence my dreams so that good things happen to me.

What would you do if you had to learn a new language on the fly?

Elite Trainer

I'd get the rosetta stone.... not the computerized one. I mean the ACTUAL rosetta stone. Gonna need a heck of a crew for this one...

What would you do if you could eat anything without consequence?

Buy unhealthy stuff every single day. Unfortunately, that's pretty much what I do already.

What would you do if Pokemon were real, but using them was banned in your country?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Well, I guess I'd have to move out of Canada then.

What would you do if you received an invitation to a country where everything except the people was made of food (e.g. chocolate for the ground, pretzels for the trees)?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer

I'd go, definitely! It's like if Willy wonka's chocolate factory was a country! hmm, just imagine, Bacon roof shingles!!!!

Also, I wouldn't tell my friends, because they'd want to come with as well.

What would you do if everything you touched turned to a cheese of your choosing?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Turn things into either American Cheese or Cheddar Cheese when I'm hungry and avoid touching things the rest of the time.

What would you do if you a chance to meet God?

Tease Him to answer to every question I pose before He hits me with a meteor.

What would you do if you could establish a religion of your own?

I'd get people to worship God in church EVERY day.

What would you do if you looked into a full-length mirror and saw an image of what you'll look like in 10 years?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Think something is wrong with the mirror.

What would you do if people started worshiping you like a god?

Make sure they don't expect having happiness, wealth, some sort of a place in heaven and stuff in exchange. It might disappoint them.

What would you do if your TPM name became your 'real name' as it would be seen in documents, register, everyone called you with it and so on?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Have everyone call me Fett for short.

What would you do if you were wrongly accused of murder and the only way to clear your name was to become a fugitive so you can clear your name yourself?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Become a fugitive and clear my name, I guess....

What would you do if gold coins started raining from the sky in your town?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

I'd wonder what was causing them to fall from the sky, then I'd probably go to find a police officer to find out the best way for people to handle this unexpected phenomenon.

What would you do if Ralph Wiggum and his family moved into your city, and became your next door neighbours?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Kot, your a nicer guy than me. I would have pocketed as much gold as possible and hope no one questions me about it.

Ignore them as much as possible and if they can't be ignored then be polite and feign interest in whatever they are talking about.

What would you do if your cell phone developed free will?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Oh, mine did that several years ago. It started turning itself off and on, changing its own settings, and so forth. So I stopped carrying it around -- or doing anything with it, really -- and eventually got a new phone. One could think of the SIM card transfer as a lobotomy on my "sentient" phone, I suppose....

What would you do if you discovered that every inanimate object in the world could actually feel pain?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Nobody would probably believe me, so they'd think I'm crazy when watching out for my every move. Of course that would also depend on the severity of the pain, like how much pain my bicycle would feel when I'm riding it.

What would you do if you had to sing your favourite song in front of an audience of 10,000 people?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Fake being sick so I won't have to do it.

What would you do if you found out that your brother/sister is a serial killer?

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Have them go after Natalie Portman, Meredith Vieira, and Joy Behar!

What would you do if Justin Bieber tried to kidnap you?
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

Simply call the police and give him finally what he deserves.

What would you do if you discovered a complete He-Man's sword?

Cool Trainer

Decapitate Joy Behar, Natalie Portman and the God awful Meredith Vieira!

What would you do if you saw Osama bin Laden in your house?
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

I'd shrug off the sighting, being that he is already dead.

What would you do if you went on Facebook and suddenly saw that you had a friend request from each person from around the world excluding the people already on your friend list?
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Write a computer program to automatically accept all the friend requests. I don't have time to manually accept requests from all one billion active users, especially since Facebook doesn't have anything like an "accept all" option.

What would you do if someone hacked into your Facebook account and deleted it?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Contact Facebook about the problem and then start a new account.

What would you do if you were stranded on an island for 5 years?

Try to find out if there are any inhabitants in order to negotiate about the food. If not, I'd have to learn how to hunt animals.

What would you do if Quentin Tarantino offered you money asking if he could make a movie based on your life?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Ask for the money up front since my life isn't interesting enough to base a movie off of.

What would you do if Nintendo stopped making Pokemon games?

Hmm...that's a tough one. I'd probably have a mixed response to that decision (glad and sad at the same time that they stopped making Pokemon games, especially if it was for the main series of the games).

What would you do if you bought a used game system/game and found it already had data indicating it was completed 100% by its previous owner?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

If possible reset the the game. If not, see if I can exchange it for another copy, otherwise just try to enjoy it.

What would you do if you found out that your best friend is a world renown thief?

Cool Trainer

Have them get me stuff on a REALLY long list of my wants! Hey, if they are a renowned theif and can get anything, why not use the opportunity? You can't tell me YOU weren't thinkg the same thing!

What would you do if you woke up next to Miss Piggy (just the Muppet, no strange man's hand up her) and found out what you did to the puppet the night before while you were completely hammered?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Destroy any and all evidence and then never, ever let anyone find out.

What would you do if you found out that you are allergic to your pet?

I'd hand the pet to another good home and start doing ASB and AC/CC more seriously. Internet detachment!

What would you do if your least favorite song was stuck inside your head making you unable not to hear it?

Cool Trainer

Enjoy it!

What would you do if you werre set up on a blind date who turned out to be Snooki? And on top of that you cannot sneak off and leave because the date is on one of those mystery train party events.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Pretend to have a good time and then avoid her forever afterwards.

What would you do if you fell into a well and the person that rescued you died in the process of saving you?

Tell the person's family and friends what happened, weeping.

What would you do if you saw the ringu video on your computer screen all of a sudden one night? (a word of warning, you may freak out when you click the link and watch that)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Assume I've been up too long and go to bed.

What would you do if you forgot how to speak your native language?

Speak English or Swedish instead, I guess my Finnish friends and relatives would have to brush up what they learned at school a little bit.

What would you do if you lost the ability to read?