Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

What Would You Do If...?

Version 5

Mod Approved by The_Missing_Link

This game is simple. As the title suggests, this game is about asking others about what they would do if something was to happen in their lives (good things should outweigh the bad things). Here's an example of how the game is played:

Player A: What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Player B: I would buy the most expensive car I could afford.
    What would you do if you heard your best friend was getting married?

Player C: I'd congratulate him/her, and wish them years of happiness.

So as you all may see, when you answer someone's "What would you do if...?" question, you make up one for the next person to answer. But like with some other games in GGG, you have to wait until at least two people have posted after you, and you can post a maximum of five times per day.

Okay, let's begin!

What would you do if you found yourself in a gold mine, but were strictly forbidden to take any gold samples by a guard that was supervising the area?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I'd probably leave the mine, since there wouldn't be much reason to be there.

What would you do if you were suddenly transported to the U.S.S. Enterprise?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Get Kirk's autograph and ask to learn how to pilot it.

What would you do if you started to hear voices in your head that were telling you to wage war with Japan?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I'd resist the urge to go into war, after all, I wouldn't want to do something that would have a high chance of injuring or even killing me.

What would you do if you wanted to record every episode of your favourite TV show, but only had a single DVD for recording?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Be aggravated. (That's pretty much the situation I have now, except that there are multiple TV shows I'd like to record, and my DVR with limited space offers no way to export the videos. There's not even a known way to hack the device to retrieve the files, not that I'd trust myself enough to follow hacking instructions anyway.)

What would you do if all TV shows on all channels started being broadcast in 3D?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Do my best to watch them without the glasses. Once 3D TVs that don't require glasses come along at a reasonable price, I'll get one.

What would you do if you were offered a chance to join the circus as a clown?

I Finnished last Moderator

Decline the offer unless paid well. Not a big fan of circus here. What's more, clowns are scary, and I'm creepy enough already.

What would you do if you got to do a guest starring in your favourite TV show?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Aww, you're not creepy, Mikachu! We love you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    What would you do if you got to do a guest starring in your favourite TV show?
    Enjoy being alongside Ash and Pikachu for a day. (I'm not as fond of Iris and Cilan.)

What would you do if the characters from your favorite fictional TV show entered the real world?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Try and see if I can get my picture taken with them.

What would you do if you beat your favourite video game 100% (finding everything), but was challenged to play it all over again either at a higher difficulty or with a code (regular or cheat device) designed to make the game harder?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Do my best to beat the game. If I get too frustrated with it, I'll probably stop playing.

What would you do if you found out that your next door neighbor is Count Chocula?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ask for some cereal, and take a few pictures.

What would you do if someone offered you a half-price Nintendo 3DS at this very moment, less than an hour before the opportunity to join the Ambassador program ends?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Buy it to hand it as a present to a friend of mine, I myself have 3DS already.

What would you do if once you logged in TPM, you'd be able to stay logged in for two minutes only?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Keep re-logging in every 2 minutes until I'm done doing what I wanted to do.

What would you do if Bender Rodriguez is your best friend?

See if I can re-program him to help me whenever I needed it.

What would you do if Inspector Gadget was your next door neighbour?
    Knight of Time

Leave my bicycle unlocked outside my house, I believe I'd lead a safer life with a neighbour like that.

What would you do if you started to lose weight the same amount every day, and it seemed that it wouldn't end?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Be grateful for the first few days, then panicked when it didn't stop despite intentional gorging.

What would you do if you went blind?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Learn Braille, I guess...it'd totally suck to become blind.

What would you do if you had a neighbour whose home was reminiscent of the Jetsons' home (e.g. push button technology for just about everything)?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Find out how they got their house so I could get one for myself.

What would you do if you lost your hand and it was replaced with a gun?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Never tap my chin again.

What would you do if every word you typed had to be entered in binary?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

01010010 01000001 01000111 01000101

What would you do if every word you typed had to be entered in Spanish?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

No Hablo Espanol

What would you do if you were captured in a pokeball?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sit in there until my trainer let me out of it, I suppose.

What would you do if you were arrested for a crime you didn't commit?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Answer the police's questions as well as possible so that they send me free.

What would you do if you were 10 years older than me, we were on a prom and I asked your underaged daughter to a dance (hopefully I'll get a proper answer now that I specified the situation a little more)?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Keep a very close eye on what is happening.

What would you do if the Harry Potter books turned out to be true?

'sigh' Try not to believe in them too much, as I never really was (or will be) a fan of Harry Potter.

What would you do if you were with someone and wanted to listen to a kind of music the other person didn't like at all?
    Knight of Time

Fetch my earphones.

What would you do if you saw a dream where you came up with a succesful short novel and even after waking up, you could remember the whole plot?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Write the novel and get it published.

What would you do if you had to choose one city in which to live for the rest of your life, without ever being able to leave the city limits?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Continue living where I'm at right now.

What would you do if you giant aliens came to Earth?

Depending on their size and hostility, I'd hide and hope they are too busy to notice me. On the other hand, if they were friendly towards me, they could be some powerful allies.

What would you do if you had to live the rest of your life in four different countries of your choice, winter in one country, spring in one country, summer in one country and autumn in one country? (you are also allowed to live one season in your own homeland if you wish)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd choose the U.S., Mexico, Italy, and... maybe Japan. I'd probably go with Mexico and Japan for spring and summer (possibly reversed), Italy in the fall, and the U.S. during winter.

Of course, I could really complicate that question by giving southern hemisphere countries as well, since the seasons occur at different times there. That would almost be cruel, though, wouldn't it?

What would you do if your state/city/province/etc. decided to secede from your country of residence?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Try and find a way to stop this awful event from happening.

What would you do if you found yourself in a mine with bubble gum covering the walls, that is, bubble gum that NOBODY has chewed on ever?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to sell it for a lot of money.

What would you do if you won a $500 shopping spree at PetSmart but you have no pets?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Give it to a friend who owns a pet.

What would you do if you could get away with one crime, with no repercussions in any form (in this world or even the afterlife)?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Break copyright laws without getting my Youtube videos deleted.

What would you do if a whale swallowed you?

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Pray that I survive a long process of digestion or that its stomach somehow rejects me, all while working on a way to get out.

What would you do if you had an ability similar to "Thick Fat"?

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Not worry about getting burned while cooking.

What would you do if you had a never ending bag of peanuts?

Give them to someone else; I'm severely allergic to peanuts.

What would you do if you wanted to go to Hollywood to meet your favourite celebrities, but realized you forgot to bring something for them to autograph?
    Knight of Time

Perhaps my hand or something, then take a photo with my cell phone to immortalize it.

What would you do if you had two heads?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Probably argue amongst myself over every decision.

What would you do if you found a magic lamp and the genie would only grant you 1 wish?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Since I don't hear any restrictions there, I'd wish for more wishes.

What would you do if your favorite classic video game was re-released on a new console with enhanced graphics and additional content, but it cost as much as a brand-new game?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.