Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Try to solve as many of the world's problems as possible.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to be on your favorite game show but it was being hosted by your least favorite host?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Do my best to win big, no matter what.

What would you do if anime stopped coming overseas?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Study Russian, fly to Moscow and ask Putin if he could start a project with the Japanese to build a bridge across the ocean from Vladivostok to Akita.

wat'd u do'f i star'd writin' lik dis?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Think you moved to cajun country and took on the local dialect.

What would you do if you gained all of the powers of Captain hindsight?

I'd join YLE's 'Jälkiviisaat', literally 'The Hindsights', one of my favourite tv shows.

What would you do if your friend became pathologically curious, and kept asking people about their private affairs?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 14th October 2020 at 01:53 AM.

Tell that friend to stop, being as gentle as I can while still being serious.

What would you do if you sat down on a whoopee cushion but didn't see it until after you sat on it?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Just casually toss the whoopee cushion to the side and continue on as there nothing happened.

What would you do if Halloween was changed to ban the use of costumes?

Enter the Halloween party naked.

What would you do if you became the arch enemy of your favourite fictional character?

I'd probably hunt down that character, if my favorite fictional character was Timmy Turner from Fairly OddParents (I'd become one of the Exterminators from the Wishology episodes, but I'd be much, MUCH stronger).

What would you do if you had a year's supply of bubble gum?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to sell all of it since I don't like bubble gum.

What would you do if you were offered a job as a vampire hunter?

Show a certain goth girl what I'm made of.

What would you do if you had a crush on a person who has divorced and takes care of two small children?

I probably wouldn't tell her about the crush right away...I'd be too nervous to tell her too soon, even if she and I were friends, since after all, I wouldn't want to get hurt again.

What would you do if you bought a used Nintendo console (e.g. a Switch, Wii (U) or 3DS) and found that its previous owner soft-modded the console, and avoided getting their console banned from going online with the modified console?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I don't play online games so nothing, since the mods won't prevent me from being able to play solo.

What would you do if you found out your parents are secretly criminal masterminds?

Be very scared because my father, whom I saw only like twice for the record, has been dead since 2007. My mother, on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if she already was with Russian Mafia.

What would you do if you were Sonic the Hedgehog?

Go on a ring-collecting spree, while doing my best not to lose any of them.

What would you do if you started to play a game that gave you the choice of either controlling 3 or more characters (one at a time) alone, or getting other people to help you in-game (two such examples would be Legend of Zelda games, namely Four Swords Adventures and Tri Force Heroes)?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would play alone. I rarely if ever play games with other players. My friends don't play video games and I have no interest in spending money to play online with strangers.

What would you do if you turned into the Savage Hulk every time you your heart beat rises above 100 beats per minute.

See how broken my Finnish gets. Other than that, I'd be very afraid of myself, since I couldn't protect the people I'd want to.

What would you do if a politician asked you to join his or her party?

I'd politely decline, as that would sound like it would be too big of a commitment for me.

What would you do if a limousine with a group of your old friends all dressed up to the nines, arrived at your house and one of them asked you if you wanted to go with them to the event they were going to?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

First, I would want to know where they are going. After finding that out, if it sounds like fun, I'll go with. If it doesn't sound like fun, I'll politely decline to go.

What would you do if you had to live in Gravity Falls?

Do my best to solve (or help solve) as many of the mysteries there as possible.

What would you do if there was a river of chocolate near your house?
    Knight of Time

I'd start up a chocolate factory and bake a special chocolate cake to a certain beautiful woman.

What would you do if you could bring one Digimon into the real world?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would bring Agumon to the real world to be my partner in fighting crime.

What would you do if you gained the power to make people tell the truth?

Use it on Donald Trump to get him to stop lying about things, while also asking him if he's prepared to go to jail in the near future (hopefully he is).

What would you do if you were about to sneeze and had your sneeze interrupted, only for someone else to sneeze instead of you?
    Knight of Time

Still try not to sneeze, in these days of coronavirus, sneezing isn't shown in a good light.

What would you do if you could enter Hogwarts?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Take pictures and hope I get to learn magic.

What would you do if you were permanently turned into a dragon?

Fly around the world and incinerate every terrorist in the world with my fiery breath so that by 2021, terrorists are extinct.

What would you do if you found some snowballs that had your favorite fruit flavoring in them?
    Knight of Time

Make sure the snow isn't dirty, and then, if it isn't, perhaps eat them.

What would you do if you met the Magikarp salesman?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Refuse to listen to his sales pitch.

What would you do if Darth Vader showed up at your house and claimed to be your father?

Cross my fingers he turns out to be a better father than my real father...if not, I'd flee from him if I had to.

What would you do if you needed a repairman at your house and Binky the Clown came your house dressed as a repairman, to fix what needed repairs?
    Knight of Time

I doubt I'd trust a clown.

What would you do if you had to abandon all your videogame consoles except one?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I only have 2 consoles, a Switch and PS4. I'll take the Switch with me and leave the PS4 behind since I plan on buying a PS5 eventually.

What would you do if you were offered the chance to do a cameo on Teen Titans Go?

Ask Robin for his autograph, plain and simple.

What would you do if you got your hands on a magical bubble gum that would allow you to fly?
    Knight of Time

Fly around the world, perhaps even to meet certain TPMers?

What would you do if there was a TPMer meetup in your city?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would like to say that I'll attend but I'm lazy and most likely won't go.

What would you do if you won the presidential election of another country without even running for office in said country (you won via write in votes)?

I'd politely thank that country, but tell its leader(s) I just can't be their president (after all, I may not have an ego as big as Donald Trump's, but it's not something I'd take advantage of).

What would you do if you could revive any dead character from a TV show, but just one character from one show?
    Knight of Time

I'd either choose Edna Crabappel from the Simpsons or Shirley Fenette from Code Geass.

What would you do if you could control the first snow?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 15th December 2020 at 10:07 PM.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Make the snow go to a different location so I won't have to shovel it.

What would you do if you came to possess the Sword of Omens?

I'd use it to do my best to eliminate all the evil people in the world.

What would you do if your next door neighbor was Steve Urkel?
    Knight of Time

Get amused by his quirks.

What would you if you found a golden axe?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Sell it to the highest bidder.

What would you if Sherlock Holmes asked you to become his new Watson?