Thread: Wild Grovyle!

Default Wild Grovyle!

New art!

<--- Click the thumbnail for the full pic.

Wild Grovyles can sometimes be seen appearing in isolate forests in the Hoenn region.

Banned

Default Wild Grovyle!

isnt it a bit fat... but i like the way you combine reliastic backgrounds with things obviously made on the computer, its cool how they blend... make me a gligar something, lol... (but without the tongue sticking out) your work = reminds me of movies like "gargantua" and etc. thats a good thing,

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Wild Grovyle!

It looks like he's gonna eat the forrest...O_o
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards&quot;- Mr. Hell

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

Default Wild Grovyle!

Nice Grovyle! Yeah, it is kinda fat, but it's great the way you combined it with the realistic background. I don't know if you've seen Aeisgo 'Fer's Sceptile- it'd actually go really well with it. Now all we need is for someone to draw a really cool looking Treecko and we're set! Heheh, maybe I'll do it... Keep up the cool work!

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Banned

Default Wild Grovyle!

LOL, that reminds me of JP2 ^^ Neat how you combined the two (the subject & bg). Most people can't pulled it off that well (myself included). Good shading also even if he's a bit pudgy.

Default Re: Wild Grovyle!

Originally posted by Swiftrat
    New art!

<--- Click the thumbnail for the full pic.

Wild Grovyles can sometimes be seen appearing in isolate forests in the Hoenn region.
    80% of 100% likes always!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Wild Grovyle!

The background is awsome, and the Grovle a little big headed, oh well the over all effect is good.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

Default Wild Grovyle!

I like it, and i like it a lot ^^

The fusion with the background is really well done, to the point that if you close a bit your eyes the Grovyle "camouflages" with the background, that´s good ^^.

I also like the colouring of the guy, specially the joint with of the arm with the shoulder, and the pose is cool too. Now, the only "flaws" that i see in the pic, is that the left hand should be a bit darker (don´t ask why, i think that it MUST be a bit darker), and (this is a personal opinion!), and gravoyle didn´t had blue "leaves" in his arms?...anyways, the pic is great!

Keep the good work!