Thread: *~RPG QuickFire~* [Mod Approved]

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default *~RPG QuickFire~* [Mod Approved]

Posted with Mod permission from ChobiChibi.

The RPG QuickFire
    Brought to you by Kuro Espeon & Asilynne

Ok! Here's the deal. This RPG QuickFire is meant to be short and sweet! There will be no set plot, and players are encouraged to make things up as they go along. People are free to jump in at any time (or drop out whenever you need too) and there's no pressure to write novel-length posts and make elaborate plans. In fact, short posts are expected and encouraged.

There will only be a few rules:

1. Posts should not be super lengthy. Maximum of 3 paragraphs, please. (A Paragraph is defined in this case as three full sentences. Separate lines for dialogue don't count, so feel free to format appropriately.)
    2. At the end of each post, a player will add a Prompt. It can be a word or phrase or theme, and that prompt must be somehow incorporated into the next player's post.
    3. Even though it is basically free-form, please try to keep some form of flow. Do not make posts like: "And then, an elephant fell from the sky and did a tap dance." unless you are prepared to properly explain it (and if you do, more power to you). In short, this is not a crack RPG. Keep it fun, but not ridiculous. ;D (we may do a crack RPG later if people want too, lol)
    4. Have respect for other players and their characters. Don't be a dick.
    5. HAVE FUN!!

If you wish, you may use the following short profile before your first post. You may have as many characters as you wish.

Name:
    Appearance:

You may include a SHORT history if you wish, but it is not required.

The preliminary setting will be in the first post, but is subject to change.

Asilynne will be making the first official post based on the first Prompt that I will post here so that everyone can see the basic idea. After that it's fair game. Happy Posting!

~Kuro Espeon & Asilynne

First Prompt:
    A journey to a foreign land
    Last edited by Kuro Espeon; 27th August 2011 at 08:45 PM.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: *~RPG QuickFire~* [Mod Approved]

Yay for hurricane boredness ;D

Name: Scout Amergin
    Appearance: Here. Only she's wearing a black tanktop with a tan cargo vest with lots of pockets, natural looking leather and feather necklace, and cargo shorts. She has a survival knife on a belt at her waist. She has a leather strap twisted through a part of her hair with blue and purple beads and hawk feathers. Brown leather boots with leather straps criss crossing also adorned with beads and feathers. Has a very adventurous spirit.

~Scout Amergin~

The wind blew in my face, causing my eyes to water as I took a deep breath of the salt air. Though I squinted I could not look away from the land that grew in size over the horizon, a new land that most who were on the sailing ship were forced to emigrate to. It was considered an inhospitable place, a punishment, a prison. It had strange animals, and it was on the other side of the world. Australia.

I smiled. I wasn't here against my will. Yes, I deserved to be going here, I did my fair share of stealing and general law breaking, but I wanted to be here. It was a new place to explore. I was bored of everything in my own life. I needed some DANGER.

As the ship docked and I stepped off onto the dock, I looked around at the people who milled around in the small harbor town and smiled. Somehow I knew that this place held a great adventure, one that I was fated to be apart of. I wondered what beheld me in this place, and what kind of people I would meet in my journey.

Prompt: A giant sentient animal sends you on a curious quest.

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Bordo. The Toad Frog King!
    Appearance: Bordo basically is a giant brown toad, about the size of a human. Nothing spectacular. His eyes are gold, that's about it.

"You there! Fox girl! Scout stopped and turned in the direction of the voice addressing her. She was surprised to see none other than a giant toad. A giant toad,sitting in the middle of the street, and nobody seemed to be noticing it. "um, hello...strange giant frog," Scout replied.

The toad huffed indignantly. " Frog?! I am the great Toad King Bordo! And I have a quest for you!" Scout rose an eyebrow. "A quest?" Bordo nodded. "Yes. I need you to find a vail of sacred oil for me. It can be found somewhere in this great land!"

Scout shrugged and turned away. "Why should I help you?" she replied. "Allow me to rephrase," Bordo responded, "Bring me the oil or die." "Yeah right. How could you kill me?" "Let me answer that with two questions. One, how much do you think I can fit in my mouth, and two, do you realize how tasty fox girl is?"

Ok, that was definately incentive enough. "Ok Mr. Frog, I'll get your oil for you," she said chirpilly (is that a word?), walking away from the giant toad. "I AM A TOAD!!!"

Prompt: The first bump in the road.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Advanced Trainer

Name: Ian Laidlaw MacMurray
    Appearance: Ian is best described as a tall, lanky Scotsman with a big sword. A mop of shaggy black hair frames his pale face and hazel eyes, and his face always seems to have an expression of amusement and natural curiosity. He wears a loose, tunic-style shirt of thick white cotton and tanned leather trousers with various pockets and straps. He wears a small drape of his clan plaid around his wait, fastened at the hip by a brooch of his family crest.

Ian Laidlaw MacMurray

"Och... If this isna the damn daftest place I ever did see, then Mother Mary Almighty protect me," Ian said with a small shake of his head. He reach up and ran his fingers through his unruly mess of hair as he tried to take stock of his current situation.

He hadn't known where the ship was going when he had stowed away at Inverness. His only thought at the time had been to get away from the three men chasing him through the docks, shouting something at him about "stealing their profits." As if that were an accurate charge! After all, Ian reminded himself, a MacMurray never steals. They only borrow with every intention of returning it later.

But now he found himself halfway around the world in some god-forsaken wasteland, walking through a random alleyway with no idea what to do next. However, this little bump in the road would not deter Ian Laidlaw MacMurray! However, the small bump quickly turned into a slightly larger bump when Ian turned the corner and ran head first into an oncoming pedestrian.

"Oof! Oh, beg pardon, lass. I dinnae see ye there!"

Prompt: A mysterious item

((OOC: I apologize if my Scots accent sucks...lol))

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Elite Trainer

~Scout Amerigan~

"Ow!" I exclaimed, before glaring at the person who so rudely knocked into me. I rubbed my fox ear to stop the stinging and pouted a bit. "You must be blind then because I don't exactly fit in here in this strange place, but then again neither do you." I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "Did you happen to see a giant frog on this road?"

The man looked thoughtful as if he was trying to remember, while I was sure a skeptical look was on my face, thinking that he shouldn't have to try to remember seeing something like that. "Well, never mind then," I said, waving my hand dismissively. "My name is Scout and well, its a bit hard to explain but I came here for an adventure and well, it seems one found me. I have to find this certain kind of oil or else a giant frog is going to eat me..."

He looked alarmed for a moment but then gave a cocky grin. "Well then it seems fortunate that we've met then! Ian Laidlaw MacMurray, at ye service! And if its findin' ye need, you've run into the right man!" He ruffled through his pack as I considered telling him that HE was the one who had run into ME, when a flourish of his hand as he brought out a mysterious item stopped my words from exiting. It was an old map, drawn intricately on leather, but the strange thing about it was it had many glowing points upon it, some of them moving.

"What is it?"

"Well, its a map, but besides that, I cannae tell ye what the dots mean. But maybe it kin help us find the way ta what ya need if we kin find out how ti use it?"

Prompt:Darkness and Light
    Last edited by Asilynne; 27th August 2011 at 10:09 PM.

Elite Trainer

~Third Person~

Scout stared at the map for a few moments, trying to work out what the glowing dots mean. Could they be any help in her quest for frog oil of...whatever it was? Or it could just lead them on a totally different adventure, which she wouldn't mind if a certain fro-er toad, wasn't threatening to eat her. She could swear that thing was watching her somehow, despite not being here.

"Hmm? What's that there?" Ian spoke up, pointing to one glowing points on the map. An inky blot was starting to form around it, almost like a shroud, making the light barely seeable. What could it mean? Scout leaned in, trying to make out what the map said underneath the "darkness".

"Crooked Lane theatre?" she murmured lightly.

"Crooked Lane?" Ian piped up, "That's the abandoned theatre. It ain't far from 'ere. Come on lass, let me show ya." He took her hand, leading her down the street.

Prompt: A theatre in darkness.

Advanced Trainer

Ian Laidlaw MacMurray

Ian remembered passing the theater shortly after his arrival. He recalled being oddly intrigued by the structure as it gave off a very distinct aura. Exactly what it was he couldn't tell, only that it had made every hair on his Highland head stand on end. He was able to retrace his steps and find his way back there with very little difficultly. As he lead Scout through the dimly-lit alleyways he looked down at the girl with a curious glance.

"By the way...Scout, was it? Yer a bonnie wee lassie, to be sure, but I couldna help but notice..." He raised his hands and pantomimed the outline of the fox-girl's ears. "If ye don' mind me askin ye, how did ye come aboot those ears?"

Scout looked up at Ian with one raised eyebrow. "I was born with them," she replied, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

It wasn't exactly the answer Ian was hoping for but he figured he wasn't going to get much better from her and shrugged in resignation. They emerged from the alley into a strange-looking courtyard. Two rows of floating black flames lined a cracked, cobbled walkway leading up to a very decrepit-looking building. It looked as if no one had entered it for centuries and looked to Ian as if it might crumble to dust at any moment. A solitary wooden sign hung above the door with faded letters: "Crooked Lane Theatre".

Prompt: A test to pass

Kuro's quote fav:

Elite Trainer

~Scout Amerigan~

"Oi," I pointed to the sign that creaked as it swung in the breeze. Even though it was daytime, it did feel as though a growing darkness hung heavy in the air, and the fact that the flames which lined the walkway were a sort of creepy un-light just added to the sense of foreboding. I remembered the map, and the darkness which was growing in this particular area, and wondered why it was happening and why we would enter such a place. I was here for an adventure after all... I thought to myself, steeling my nerves. I can't shy away from a problem before I even begin. If I fail this first test of my bravery, I don't deserve to call myself an adventurer.

Even so, I looked nervously at Ian. He had offered to help me rather quickly, and though at first I accepted his offer of help the truth was I knew nothing about him. For all I knew, he could be leading me into a trap. Part of me thought that was ridiculous, but in my line of work, people don't help people out of kindness, they help people when they think they can get something out of it. What did he want?

Suddenly before we knew it, we were at the door. The structure seemed unstable, and it felt as though we were treading upon a graveyard at night. I rested my hand upon the ancient doorknob, listened to the creaking of the sign and the building upon its foundation, and gave Ian a hesitating look. This was the first test of my bravery, once I entered this building there was no going back, I could feel that. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes, turned the doorknob...

And peered into the darkness as the door swung open.

Prompt: A mirror.

Advanced Trainer

Ian Laidlaw MacMurray:

As Scout turned the knob and hesitantly opened the door, Ian's hand instinctively tightened around the hilt of his sword. He didn't know what they would find inside, but he wasn't about to be caught unprepared should the environment turn hostile. However, he had lived most of his life driven by sheer, morbid curiosity and it hadn't gotten him killed...yet.

Following the ominous creak of the dilapidated door, Ian took several careful steps forward into the the building, the thud of his heavy-booted feet echoing into the shadowed depths before him. He felt Scout follow in behind him, not saying a word, but he could tell she had the same mixture of curiosity and nervousness that he did. He looked left and right, his eyes trying to get used to the darkness. But just as he turned to face forward again, a bright light erupted around them, causing them both to wince and cover their faces against the sudden change. As the spots in front of his eyes began to fade, Ian slowly lowered his arm and found that he was face to face with.... himself.

He jumped and let out a small exclamation of surprise before he realized what he was looking at. A giant, ornate mirror covered almost the entire wall of the foyer, framed by a elaborate weave of shining silver roses and vines. Ian laughed in spite of himself as he strode up to the mirror, inspecting the reflection that was laughing right back at him.

"Och, Losh! It's only a mirror! Nearly gave meself a heart attack, I did!" He turned back over his should to smile at Scout and leaned his shoulder casually against the mirror's smooth surface... only to find that his shoulder went right through it. Having not been expecting the lack of resistance, Ian lost his balance and went tumbling through the mirror with a cry of surprise.

Prompt: Life's a stage

((Ok, I slightly broke the 3 paragraph rule, but it wasn't by much XDD)

Kuro's quote fav:

Elite Trainer

Name: Leehalt Tinder
    Appearance: Leehalt is an unusual you man, standing at 5'7" with a lean build, slightly pale skin, green eyes, and shaggy blonde hair. He wears a white undershirt, a brown vest, slightly baggy red overalls, slightly large brown shoes and white cotton gloves. The outstanding features of him though are that his right arm, left leg and left eye are all fake, wooden, like a sophisticated puppet. A large, wooden cross is connected to his back, via a thick rope.

~*~

Ian yelled as he fell through the seemingly endless void, before hitting the hard wooden floor with a thud. Scout, who had jumped into the mirror shortly after him, landed next to him gracefully. Ian muttered to himself as he climbed to his feet, looking around. They had apparently landed on a stage, surrounded by complete blackness.

"Ah, you guys were thrown in here too?"

Both people stopped and looked up. Hanging above them from a rope connected to his back, was an unusual young man. A better look would reveal that that rope was attached to a wooden cross, also hung up by many ropes.

"Hey there," he said with a smile, "The name's Leehalt. Hey, listen, could you guys do me a favor and get me down from here?"

Scout was just about to ask how exactly he gotnup there, and where exactly were they, when sounds from the darkness caught their attention. Both Scout and Ian turned, looking out into the inky darkness. Something out there was moving. A lot of things were moving.

"Better make it quick you two. They're coming!"

Prompt: A mysterious enemy

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Harbinger
    Appearance: Harbinger

(shortest sign up ever)

* ~* ~ *

The drones had nothing to fear from these things in front of us. All that mattered was to escape from here, wherever this was. A massive strange stage that they had ended up at. Now, upon seeing others, others who weren’t his servents.. That meant there was indeed life.

Life, Harbinger could harvest.

“Assuming direct control.”

The guardian’s body shrieked with pain, cracks like fracturing glass spread across the insectoid’s body, a glowing orange light pouring from them.

“Preserve their bodies if possible.” He ordered, pointing a finger at them.

Seconds later, the Collectors opened fire, the stage shifting and changing to be inside their notorious ship. Strange pods line the walls and ceiling with human figures in them, twitching. Steam rises from cracks in the ground, and a strange yellow light seems to fill the area.

Prompt: Survive for five minutes.

* ~* ~ *

Collector Ship images: 1 2

Elite Trainer

~Scout Amerigan~

The shadowy creatures rustled ominously just out of sight as Ian and I worked furiously to free the strange puppetman from the ropes. My heart pounded as the fear began to bubble up within me, the rising dread of the unknown shapes in the darkness. For the moment they were out of sight, but this just added to the fright, and by the sound of it they were moving slowly closer.

Suddenly the rustling stopped. The room was eerily quiet for about 5 seconds before the theatre no longer was a theatre but some metal room that looked otherworldly. A yellow light grew and then with a flash all hell broke loose. These things...the likes of which I had never seen...they were attacking with weapons I wasn't sure I could deflect! Pushing Ian down out of the way I grabbed the puppet man and ran, dodging and bouncing along the walls, running up them at times to avoid the weird attacks of the creatures. What were they, what did they want, and where were we now??

Ian climbed to his feet, rubbing his head. "Ow lassie why'd ya---" he began before I yelled at him to get down, throwing Leehalt at him as I did a flip off a wall. Running low to the ground I snatched them both up and looked frantically for a place to hide. I spotted an area that wasn't glowing yellow and dove into it, and suddenly silence overtook me. I could still see everything that was happening, but as though my ears were stuffed with cotton. Instinctively I knew this was only a brief reprieve, and that this merciful shadow wouldn't protect us for longer than a few minutes....

Prompt: Whisper of a new friend

Elite Trainer

~Leehalt Tinder~

The sudden silence was almost maddening. They couldn't even hear the collectors hunting them not too far away from them. What were they to do now? Going out would get them fired upon again, but there really wasn't anything the could do in their shadowy hiding place.

"So..." Ian whispered, being careful not to attract alien attention, "What do we do now, huh?"

"Hey, I did my part," Scout replied, "You guys think of something now."

"Hold on."

Both Ian and Scout turned to Leehalt, confused. The young man, in turn, looked equally confused.

"Don't look at me. I didn't say anything."

Suddenly, the wall behind them opened up, revealing it was, in reality, an airlock of sorts. The next thing the trio felt was the rush of the vacuum of space trying to pull them out. Had they not grabbed hold onto something, they would be out in the nothingness by now. The collectors were not so lucky, being sucked out into the void. Over the howl of the powerful vaccuum, the trio heard the same voice whispering in their minds again.

"I told you to hold on didn't I?"

Prompt: Extreme Space Sports!
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 30th August 2011 at 10:13 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Hmmm... an interesting turn of events.

Ian Laidlaw MacMurray:

Ian felt like his arms were going to be pulled out of their sockets. Fighting against the strong pull of the space vacuum, Ian clung for dear life to a stone carving of a gargoyle that was protruding from the far wall. To his left and right, Scout and Leehalt were also attempting to keep their grip on various objects. It seemed to go on for an eternity and just when Ian felt he couldn't hold on any longer, the door to the airlock slammed shut again, cause the trio to drop unceremoniously back to the ground with a hefty thump. Ian muttered to himself in Gaelic, rubbing his freshly bruised backside.

"Now what?" Scout said, looking about at their new surroundings. They were still on the old stage, but outside the window of the air lock were millions of twinkling stars against a blanket of black velvet .

"We appear to be in a spaceship o' sorts," Leehalt notated as if this sort of thing happened every day.

Just then their attention was draw by a the hum of some kind of mechanism kicking on, and out of the floor near the window an odd sort of steering wheel and metal chair rose out of the floor, illuminated by glowing lights. Ian sauntered up to it and plopped himself into the pilot's seat. A glance out of the front window indicated that the Collectors were regrouping and making their way back toward their newly acquired ship. It became apparent to Ian that they were going to have to make a get away and hopefully take out a few of those creatures along the way. He grinned mischievously and gripped the steering wheel.

"Wait...Ian?" Scout said, reaching out one hand in a gesture of caution. "Do you...know how to fly this thing?"

"Weel... My Da' always said that it was never too late to be learnin' somethin'!" Scout and Leehalt exchanged nervous glances. He responded by winking playfully. "Bowling fer space beasties, anyone?"

Prompt: An odd discovery

-------

NOTE: Anyone else who is interested in jumping in should not feel obligated to tack on to the group in progress. They can start somewhere else entirely if they wish, or they can join the main party. Either one works. Whoever gets to the Prompt first gets it! lol
    Last edited by Kuro Espeon; 3rd September 2011 at 04:18 PM.

Kuro's quote fav:

 Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Name: Soul
    Appearance: Looks like the R/S Champ, with black hair. Flies on a Reshiram.
    I don't intend to use this site often, if at all. If for whatever reason you need to contact me outside of a thread, send me a PM. I will not accept friend requests, I'm sorry to say.

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Hey there, SoulReshiram. The whole point of this RPG is that you can jump in straight away, no need to wait to be "approved", so please feel free to just post some interaction :3

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ChobiChibi View Post
    Hey there, SoulReshiram. The whole point of this RPG is that you can jump in straight away, no need to wait to be "approved", so please feel free to just post some interaction :3
    You know, Bex... YOU could post in here too... ;D Jus' sayin'.

Kuro's quote fav:

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Espeon View Post
    You know, Bex... YOU could post in here too... ;D Jus' sayin'.
    Ssssssshhhh~ I'm busy plotting the demise of everything... I ENDORSED THIS, BE HAPPY XP

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

~Leehalt Tinder~

The instant Ian spoke the worlds "Bowling fer space beasties", Leehalt grabbed onto something to keep himself from being thrown around. True to his word, the scotsman swung the ship side to side (whether intentional or not, he wasn't sure), reducing many a collector into a bloody smear on the windshield (and interesting note, collector ships apparently have windshield wipers. Who'd have thought?) Sooner enough though, the group managed to elude the collectors (again, possibly because they were now on the windshield), resulting in some rather smooth sailing (after Ian managed to get a hand of the controls of sorts).

Oddly though, as they flew, a small veil of green mist began to cover the ship. Could mist exist in space? Well, who cares. It does now!

"Doesn't this thing have foglights or something?" Scout murmured, earning her a stare from the two men on the ship, "What? This thing has windshield wipers. Why not foglights?" While they began pondering this small mystery, a large shape came into view through the mist. Soon, it cleared to reveal a large green planet before them.

Prompt: Planet of the WHAT!?

Elite Trainer

~Scout Amerigan~

Though the misty vapors of the gaseous atmosphere, we could all see a planet slowly growing larger in our field of vision. It was a greenish color, as was the mist all around. While we weren't sure how we ended up in such a place, it became clear we didn't have a choice. The gravity was quickly pulling us in.

We panicked, of course, as the ground rushed at us, a green sea of mist we could only guess at its composition. It seemed we were about to die, but at the last moment the ship seemed to be cushioned, and we leveled off, hanging suspended in the mist. I looked at my companions but they were equally confused.

Suddenly a quiet voice whispered like a breeze through the cabin. "Hello, its been a while since I had visitors..." Ian jumped back at the sound as Leehalt registered surprise.

"Who....who's there? Are you an alien on the planet??"

The whispering voice giggled. "I AM the planet..."

Prompt: Lightning

Advanced Trainer

Ian Laidlaw MacMurray:

"I AM the planet..."

Following the strange voice's proclamation there was a dead silence throughout the cabin of the ship. No one quite knew how to respond to such an odd statement, apparently. Ian himself had never come face to...errr...face with a talking planet before. There was a very pronounced shortage of them in the Highlands. He reached up and scratched his head in confusion, making his already unkempt hair even more untidy.

"Um.... wha'?" was all he could think to say. Scout and Leehalt seemed to echo his sentiments.

"I am called Fulmenos," the whisper continued, the gaseous green vapor glowing in rhythm with every word. "And I am the Master of this Intergalactic Quadrant. Though it has been quite some time since travelers have made an appearance in my corner of the galaxy."

"Err, so, you're a Master planet?" said Leehalt, who seemed to be taking this development rather in stride. "How did you even get that job?"

"Because.... I can do this."

Everyone jumped back in surprise as a massive bolt of lightning shot out from the surface of the sentient planet and collided with the body of a Collector that had somehow survived the onslaught and had been clinging to the outside hull of the ship. It only had time to emit a brief, high-pitched shriek before it's body exploded into a bloody mist. Another silence followed, everyone in the cabin wide-eyed in disbelief. Ian was once again the one to break the silence.

"Handy wee trick, that..."

Prompt: A request is made

Kuro's quote fav:

Elite Trainer

~Scout Amerigan~

"Well, I have to say..." I said warily, staring at the smouldering husk of the dead collector. "I'm certainly glad you're on our side!" My journey has been nothing but strange, ever since getting off the boat nothing has gone as I'd expected. But I wanted an adventure, and it seems I got what I wanted. Though I wasn't sure what I had indeed gotten myself in to.

"I am on no one's side." The planet, Fulmenos, said matter of factly, her? his? its?? voice echoing with a creepy quality that sent a chill up my spine. "I am here, watching. I don't take sides, I observe what happens in the universe according to its natural process." Everyone was silent for a moment, until Leehalt spoke up.

"Wait...if you don't get involved, why did you kill that collector?"

"Oh.....well, it was on me, and things that don't belong on me get destroyed."

"But...." Ian spoke up, gulping. "WE are on you..."

The mist shimmered for a sec as it appeared the planet was charging up. All of us hugged each other, afraid that Ian had logicked his way into getting us killed. Suddenly the misty green world popped out of existance, and the ship was surrounded by the blackness of space once again, dotted by normal looking stars. We looked around in careful shock for a moment before hearing an echoey voice....coming from inside the room.

"Hello." We looked over to see a tall young woman standing on the bridge, but that was where the similarities to a human ended. Her bod was completely made out of swirling green mist, as well as her clothes and hair. Her features were defined in soft, lighter highlights of mist, but we were still able to see her eyes crinkle with her smile. "I am Fulmenos. And I need your help" We all sat speechless as she went on, staring wide eyed. "I cannot move on my own, though I am a master planet, so I request passage on your vessel. I am needed, I can sense it. I need to find Talenis. Will you take me there?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: Hopes and dreams (I had to do it XD)

Elite Trainer

~Leehalt Tinder~

The puppet man just simply blinked and stared at the personified planet, now standing in their ship. How...did a planet manage to shrink itself down to that size? And what the heck was a master planet?

"So, um, where is this Talenis?" Ian asked, "And why are we going there?"

The planet looked off to the side. Wait, was she...blushing?

"I...I have my reasons. Please, just take me to hi-er, there."

Scout couldn't help but chuckle. She turned and headed to the control.

"Well, let's get going then."

Leehalt blinked. "Um, do you even know where this, 'Talenis' is?"

She shook her head. "Nope, but that's not going to stop me from help the hopes and drea-erm, duty of this dear, lonely, lovelorn planet!" She sent Fulmenos a knowing wink, who smiled in response. Ian merely shrugged.

"Well, it can't hurt. Not like anything's going to make this even more bizarre.

Prompt: You just had to say that, didn't you?