Thread: OMG! Version V: Inspired by Darkyouth

Banned

Default OMG! Version V: Inspired by Darkyouth

Quote Originally Posted by Darkyouth
    Whats happens when there are a full load of monsters on your opponent's bench and you no hands. So would you be wishing that the next card you draw to be Raigeki or some other cards?
    This was that quote that inspired this modified Cannon Soldier deck that includes Shadow Ghoul. I think this will help it to stand up to Chaos and the like. I want to make this as playable as possible.

Special thanks to:
    Darkyouth
    YAMI YUGI™
    DarkTemplarZ
    Reality

Teh _)u/\/(y4Rd Version V
    (OMG!)

Monsters
    (18 Cards)

Shadow Ghoul [2]
    Cannon Soldier [3]
    Troop Dragon [3]
    Kuribo [3]
    Mystic Tomato [2]
    Sangan
    WotBF
    Cyber Jar
    Magician of Faith
    Sinister Serpent

Magic/Spell (17 Cards)

Monster Reborn
    Premature Burial
    Graceful Charity
    Pot of Greed
    Card Destruction
    Raigeki
    Dark Hole
    Harpie's Feather Duster
    Heavy Storm
    Painful Choice
    Last Will [2]
    Scapegoat [2]
    Mystical Space Typhoon [3]

Traps (6 Cards)

Waboku [3]
    Imperial Order
    Ring of Destruction
    Call of the Haunted

Deck Size: 41 cards

This deck is more playable yes? Doesn't rely on Gravity Bind to keep my weaker monsters safe, in fact it welcomes destruction of monsters and uses Kuribo to keep my LP's in check. Still maintains the Cannon Soldier theme with Last Will and scapegoat for speed which compliments Shadow Ghoul who it my main attacker and can get a massive 3300 attack with all my monsters in the grave but around 2700 at average, not bad for one sacrifice!

That's my best shot. Make it work please.

Banned

Two words: Chaos Necromancer. Shadow Ghoul is trash, level 5, bleh. w/ 8 or more mons in the grave, Necromancer's stronger than Shadow Ghoul, and it's level 1. With the same boost that would increase Ghoul to 2700, Necromancer would be at 3600. Not bad for no sacrifices ^^. I don't really like the mixing of themes though, especially mixing Cannon Soldier w/ an offensive deck, takes too much deck space and prevents you from putting certain cards in that would be extremely useful. IMO ur other deck was better.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Looks good in theory but in practical its nv gotta work~ Like wat DarkTemplarz had said, I still prefer the previous version of your deck. You just have to add a Raigeki to that previous deck thats all~

You don't hav to really modified the whole deck just to fit in a Raigeki right? Besides Raigeki is just one of the 5 big staples that is complusary in most decks.

Banned

Okay, so scrap this type of deck, I tried it out and it didn't work too well anyway. i may just bench a Chaos Necromancer in my old deck, it can attack with Gravity Bind up (lolz) and i'll add raigeki thanks to popular demand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTemplarZ
    Two words: Chaos Necromancer. Shadow Ghoul is trash, level 5, bleh. w/ 8 or more mons in the grave, Necromancer's stronger than Shadow Ghoul, and it's level 1. With the same boost that would increase Ghoul to 2700, Necromancer would be at 3600. Not bad for no sacrifices ^^.
    I think your math is a little off! as it gains 300 for every monster card in the graveyard so with 8 monsters Necromancer hits 2400 not 3600, unless i've done it wrong?

Thanks for the rate anyway. Okay, so scrap this type of deck, I tried it out and it didn't work too well anyway. i may just bench a Chaos Necromancer in my old deck, it can attack with Gravity Bind up (lolz) and i'll add raigeki thanks to popular demand.

Banned

There's no point in rating this since you've scrapped it, but i'll post something else instead ^_^

Gravbind decks are dangerous in Japanese now, Heh was decked out twice the other day =_= I felt like such a ****ing n00b when it happend... my own fault though since I don't run Breaker or APS in my theme decks.

Anywho, thanks for posting that Sage lol I didn't wanna say anything unless I was wrong. Dunno how he worked that out hehe

If you like sending things to the Grave then try a Red Lotus deck, that's a level 3 with 400x number of removed cards. Release Of The Soul = 5 = 2000 attack for a level 3 with no drawback. There's more then enough cards to remove things from the game, Dimensional Warrior, Dimensional Warrior Girl, Dimension Pod, Eater Of Souls Bazu,Beast From Another Dimension, etc etc =)