Thread: Cyber Last Turn~ [YGO]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Cyber Last Turn~ [YGO]

Yos doods~ Yupz its me again! As of lately you guys don't find me online at aim anymore is because I've just got MSN. And if you wanna contact me for a chit chat, you hav to contact me through MSN ;P

Then most of you would wonder why I can't I on both MSN and AIM. Well the reason is simply because I'm downloading 4 animes at one go. So it would be dead lag. Currently there are tons of new anime series being released at bit torrent so yea, I've just download 6 out of 8 of them. The titles are Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai, Tenjou Tenge, Madlax, Bakuretsu Tenshi and Kenran Butoh Sai.

Yupz I'm sure Roarkiller would be interested in Kono Minikyku mo Utsukushii Sekai and well CCC would likely go for either Madlax and Tenjou Tenge. Oops~ I've forgotten I'm not in 'Other Animes' Gomen! *Scratches head* hehe...

Anywayz I'm not going down to my local store as regularly as b4 due to those animes holding me back lolz. And also I'm pretty sure it would be fun to play a Last Turn deck when I return there right?

When it comes to a Last Turn deck, many of you guys would proberly think of Jowgen + Walls of Sealing Light + Last Turn. So wat happens if I said that the deck I'm creating doesn't rely on Jowgen but on Cyber Stein?

I'm not the first one that came up with tis idea. But it would be fun to play this deck isn't it?

Creatures [13]
    Mystic Tomato [2]
    Cyber Stein [3]
    Morphing Jar 1
    Witch of Black Forest
    Sankan
    Magical Scientist
    Tribe Infecting Virus
    Sinister Serpent
    Jowgen [2]

Magic [15]
    Pot of Greed
    Graceful Charity
    Mirage of Nightmare
    Mystic Space Typhoon [3]
    Heavy Storm
    Megamorph [2]
    Mystery Wok
    Snatch Steal
    Dark Hole
    Nobleman of Crossout
    Premature Burial
    Monster Reborn

Trap [12]
    Sixth Sense
    Death Destruction Virus [2]
    Last Turn [2]
    Solemn's Judgement [2]
    Walls of Sealing Light [2]
    Call of the Haunted
    Mirror Force
    Torrential Tribute

Fusion Pile
    Blue Eyes Utimate Dragon [2]
    Last Warrior from Another Dimension [2]
    Dark Baltar the Terrible [3]
    Thousand Eyes Restrict [3]
    Red Crimson Bird [3]
    Ryu Senshi [2]

To an expert, this deck is easy to figure out with the likes of Last Warrior and BEUD found in the fusion pile. If you play a Last Turn on Last Warrior, you are sure on a victory because your opponent can't even summon. Otherwise if you play the trap card on BEUD, you are almost certain in vicotry too unless of course he/she pulls out a monster with an attack larger than 4500. Lolz~

This deck is a combination of Last Turn and FTK (First Turn Kill) deck. So yea, constructive comments are always welcome. And also to remind you doods, no flaming in my topic k? Thanks

Banned

*flames TMM* Rawh! XD

So this type of deck has come back around, past due hehe we'll see the other OHKO decks come back soon... Good lord no lol

The onlything you have to worry about is a Skill Drain Or having your Last Turn negated by one of the Imperials ((I think it's Control?)) if that happends you're screwed since you'll only have 1k left.

Other then that, pretty solid looking deck =]

What's Mystery Wok btw? Would that be Mysterious Chinese Nabe?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mystery Wok is a card from the 308 series! I not so sure of its Japanese name ;P. But its a good emergency card. Cyber Stein's effect requires a payment of 5000 Hp. And when you attack and Magic Cylinder decides to screw you up, you can use Mystery Wok to gain back at least 4500 Hp if you had used Cyber Stein's effect to summon ou BEUD!

Banned

Yeah it's the same card, Instant Magic sac a mon and gain LP equal to it's stats. ^_^v
    Haven't seen Cylinder used in months xX;

Wanna test this deck out on App? =]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sure y not? But I don't see you around online in both MSN and AIM lolz~ So how am I gotta contact you lolz~

Banned

Oh, I'm on my secret msn name, stops people bitching at me and stuff ^.^;;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

lolz~ This deck will proberly need more Nobleman of Crossout lolz... I will need to find some space for this card lolz. If this deck can win Yami, it will proberly do against the others at my local store lolz... The score is 2-3. 2 win, 3 loss. Quite balance out actually heh... I should hav won the last turn no thanks to the Ring of Destruction -_-"

BTW, can ya go to AIM for a while? Need to ask ya a few questions!

Banned

They where decent duels. I really dunno what to suggest for the deck. You just need a little more speed for that OHKO, other then that, it's a nice deck ^_^