Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default rematch Charles Legend VS Pichu Luver Ref:CutsiePie

Right...

Pokémon three on three

I send you attack

DQ: I week

Arena: Arch Rock

basically its a natural Lime stone arch found on Mackinac Island that is said in legends to have Mysterious powers, it is thought that a Deity known as The Great Spirit Michabou Gitche Manitou crated it as a gateway to the world of Dreams some time he created Mackinac Island to be the first land to form some time after the Grate Flood that destroyed the previous world.

Go Arch Roc my Female shiny Archen with the ability Defeatist

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 16th July 2011 at 09:30 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Default Re: Pichu Luver I Challage you to a rematch!

You're on Charles. Hmmm I choose Sekai my Panpour with Torrent.

Sekai use Astonish, Tickle and Waterfall.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pichu Luver I Challage you to a rematch!

Arch Roc use Quick Guard then Head Smash end with Rock slide!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: rematch Charles Legend VS Pichu Luver Ref: need

Ill take this on as ref if that's ok with you guys

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Smile Re: rematch Charles Legend VS Pichu Luver Ref: need

Charles Legend vs Pichu Luver
    DQ Time: 1 week
    Abilities: on
    Banned moves: none

Round 1
    Pre-Round Stats

The two rival trainers arrive at the arranged meeting place for the long awaited rematch, each standing at opposite sides of Arch Rock they glare into each others eyes ready for battle.

*~~~*

Arch Roc, knowing the area gets a home ground advantage so she quickly heads into action. She closes her eyes and with an immense look of concentration on her face, she somehow manages to erect an invisible force field barrier between the edges of the hole in the rock to separate her from Sekai, who is poised and ready for battle.
    (-15pp Arch Roc)

Sekai, not knowing what just happened, simply thinking that Arch Roc has a ridiculous look on her face, rushes towards Arch Roc, to astonish her foe with a surprise attack, only to find a surprise of her own waiting for her. She's flung backward by the power of the force field, hitting the soft sand a few meters back. Arch Roc laughs to herself as the force field disappears.
    (-5pp Sekai)

*~~~*

Arch Roc quickly stops laughing and thinks to herself, no more joking around, its time to get serious and do some decent damage to this little Pokemon. Just as Sekai manages to get back onto her feet, Arch Rock flies toward her, smashing her head, beak-first into her opponent. The huge force of the impact, however takes its toll on Arch Roc, injuring his beak in the process.
    (-16hp Sekai, -8hp Arch Roc, -15pp Arch Rock)

Sekai then decides that Arch Roc needs to be punished for what she did to her, no, not punished, tortured is more like it. With a smug grin on her face Sekai lunges toward the bird and pins her to the ground. As she begins to torture Arch Roc, Arch pleads and begs desperately for her to stop, she cant take anymore of the painful torture, but Sekai wants her revenge and continues to violently tickle her foe. Finlay Sekai's fingers get sore and she reluctantly releases the bird who is then gasping for air.
    (-4pp Sekai, -1Atk -1Def Arch Roc)

*~~~*

Arch Roc desperately needs to get some payback after that humiliating spectacle, so she flies back to Arch Rock, picks up some small bits of rock that have broken off and hurls rock after rock towards Sekai until one finally strikes her right in the guts. That'll teach her to play fun and games with me!
    (-7hp Sekai, -6pp Arch Roc)

After finally recovering from that hard blow, Sekai decides to use the water in the ocean to her advantage. She gracefully dives far into the ocean, before swimming as fast as she can towards the shore, pushing a huge wall of water in front of her that consumes Arch Rock before creating a waterfall of water flowing down the face of the rock, smashing into the bird sitting underneath.
    (-17hp Arch Roc, -15pp Sekai)

*~~~*

Post-Round Stats

*~~~*

Team Charles Legend to attack next

Notes: This is my first battle as a ref, so if you don't agree with something i did or you you would like me to do something differently, please let me know
    Last edited by CutsiePie; 16th July 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: rematch Charles Legend VS Pichu Luver Ref:CutsiePie

Thanks for reffing CutsiePie and I'm assuming you meant Lake Huron is like an ocean do to having a vast amount of water.

Arch Roc use Hidden Power then Earthquake twice!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Thanks CutsiePie! Sorry for my lateness.

Sekai use Torment, Acrobatics to get on Arch Roc's back and finish with an Aqua Tail.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Charles Legend vs Pichu Luver
    DQ Time: 1 week
    Abilities: on
    Banned moves: none

Round 2
    Pre-Round Stats

After not having much luck so far, Arch Roc summons some mystical small orbs surrounded by a powerful electric field and hurls them at Sekai. The electrical orbs powerfully shock her, taking its toll on the water Pokemon.
    (-12hp Sekai, -6pp Arch Rock)

Sekai, shaken and hurt from Arch Roc's previous attack, is only able to muster enough strength to poke her tongue out at her opponent in an attempt to torment her. Arch Roc seems disgusted at Sekai's inferior actions and although feeling slightly tormented, she sits poised, ready to attack.
    (-7pp Sekai, Arch Roc - Tormented)

*~~~*

Arch then launches herself high up in the air, leaving Sekai staring up into the sky at the bird wondering what's going to happen. After reaching a decent height, Arch Roc starts flying straight down, until she smashes into the sand with a big enough force to create a mini earthquake sending sand flying everywhere. The sand flies straight into sekai's face, burring her in a mountain of sand, meanwhile Arch Roc just sits there and laughs at the pile of sand beside her.
    (-9hp Sekai, -11pp Arch Rock)

Sekai quickly bursts upward, out from the pile of sand and leaps up in the air flipping and twirling as she soars through the air. Sekai lands a few swift blows to the birds head, before landing gracefully on the sand, leaving Arch Roc thinking to herself: that little twit, she is such a showoff.
    (-4hp Arch Roc, -7pp Sekai)

*~~~*

Arch Roc tries to show Sekai some tricks of her own and attempts to replicate the sandy earthquake she created before. This plan however backfires as the sand beneath her begins to move, causing her to fall backward straight into Sekai's arms. Sekai squeezes the Pokemon tight, but Arch Roc eventually manages to struggle free injuring Sekai in the process.
    (-3hp Sekai, -5hp Arch Roc, -8pp Arch Roc)

Sekai begins to concentrate hard resulting in the end of her tail starting to have a faint glow. Arch Roc stares in amazement at her tail, while Sekai not wasting time quickly strikes her foe right in the back with the very tip of her now brightly glowing tail. Arch Roc is stunned and simply falls to the ground from the impact, before getting ready to plan his next attack.
    (-20hp Arch Roc, -12pp Sekai)

*~~~*

Post-Round Stats

*~~~*

Team Pichu Luver to attack next

Notes:
    This battle is reffed with a 40hp damage cap
    At 0pp a Pokemon will loose 1hp for every pp used
    This is my first battle as a ref, so if you don't agree with something i did or you you would like me to do something differently, please let me know

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

.... Er right. I appear? I apologize CL and Cutsie for my disappearance, but since CL is still game let's continue.

Sekai use Brine, Shadow Claw and Aqua Tail.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Arch Roc use Earthquake to knock her down next use Head Smash to give here a bad headache then fish this round off with Hidden Power!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

okies thats fine with me, however I probably wont have the reffing done untill the 20th or so because of exams and moving out and such ill try my best though

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

That's understandable since November is a hectic month anyways...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile