Thread: The OMG Contest!!

Hybrid View

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: The OMG Contest!!

Use Toxic and then Thunder Wave to force two Protects, and then wait for her to use her last move atacking before you counter with a Confuse Ray.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The OMG Contest!!

Still too damn busy to prettify this.

Spook, feeling he has Grand in a corner, continues with the show of power. He barrels forth, one fist straight out. Star spies the incoming, and forces its body to flip over, so it can freely spit a toxic straight out of its stomach. The glob flies at Spook, who immediately opens his hand, and allows that energy to wash up and backwards, protecting him from that Toxic mess.

GS: -3E ===///=== Spo: -6E

Without warning, Star rotates and fires off a static charge from its body. The concurrent wave of electricity flies at the Dusknoir, but unbelievably, that Protective barrier still holds. Star harumphs, stinking ghost kept getting lucky.

GS: -3E ===///=== Spo: -6E

Tired of waiting behind its shield, Spook drops the act and rushes Star. The starfish floats aimlessly as a breeze catches under its body ad forces it upward. The breeze is appendage numbing, but it's fine. The sparking jewel atop Starmie's body glints in the light, creating a light show that Spook cannot ignore.

When its all over, and Grand Star is back at ground level, Spook floats there, oblivious to it all.

GS: -3E/-20H ===///=== Spo: -7E Cfn

GS: 35H/66E

Spook: 80H/59E

Final round!!!

Blade

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.