Hiii Gavin Well pretty much I wanted to try a new style of prose/poetry and yeah,.. I bought a creative writing magazine that had some pieces similar, and I wanted to expand my language a bit... That's kind of what was behind the last piece. As in actual story wise, it's based on an unexpected friendship that is kind of up and down from one extreme to the next emotionally, from interest to uncertanty to a close bond to lust etc.. All those kinds of feelings. "He" is a dominant character, affecting the way that "I" feel and by the end of it, it seems like "I"'m just waiting for his verdict.

I like your song lyrics. I'm going to be totally dorky and admit that I tried to sing them to my own little tune too . That's how you can tell I liked them. ahahahaha I'm so silly. Sorry I can't give more constructive feedback, it's 3am.

Shaz I like your poetry and I'm glad you post it. I agree with Gavin, the first one you posted had so many uni student references. I guess that's what you get for procrastinating And the censored one, well I'm glad you spoilered it. It is rather graphic and intense, but it's really well written. Very powerful. I liked the rhythm that went with the poem, I felt that in the upbeat and somewhat innocent rhythm of the poem contrasted with the theme and that emphasised the whole nature of the poem (ahh so english teacher right now!) . well done here is a gold sticker !