(NOTE: This Fanfiction is more like an English dub, even though I prefer the Japanese version for all six seasons)

Episode One "The Rise of Komodomon"

It is the year 2015, and in Tokyo, a local high school has just let out of the summer.

However, as a vast majority of the teenagers were outside in the sun that afternoon, there was one boy, in the computer lab, researching a new online game to play at home.

This boy is Eric Fuji, a boy with red hair, yellow eyes, and pale skin. He was 18 years old, smart, but too lazy to go to college. He was wearing a pair of goggles, a green shirt with what appeared to the Crest of Kindness, upside down and, in black, on the front. He also had blue shorts, and black shoes.

"Hmm.... This looks interesting.... Digimon Aura Force. Cool! I love games where you raise your own creature and make fight others! I'll sign up for it and download it at home!" Eric said, looking at what he believes will be the greatest online video game he will EVER play.

He made it to the Character Creator, and used the webcam on the computer to make it look as much like his real life persona as humanly possible.

"Looks almost exactly like me!" He said. "Wait... Now there's a quiz I have to take to find out what my 'Digimon' is?! I'm OK with that. I'll finish it in less than five minutes!"

There was a list of five multiple choice questions.

"Favorite color... Green! Didn't have to read anything else! Now.. Pick your favorite of the following groups (This will be like Rock/Paper/Scissors? Data is weak to Virus, Virus is weak to Vaccine, and Vaccine is weak to Data.) I'll just randomly pick Data. Now pick a classification for your Digimon species. (Let's see, Aquatic, Beast, Bird, Dark, Dragon, Holy, Insect, Plant, or Machine). Dragons are pretty cool. Now pick two of the following... Agility, Offense, Defense, Health, Mana, or Support. Hmm... Offense and Mana. Now If I could live anywhere in the world... Out of um.... City... Forest.. Desert... Cave... Snow... Water... or Sky... I'll pick forest... Seems peaceful enough... Last question... Good! That took long enough! Send!" he said, thinking out loud through the whole quiz.

"Eric Fuji... Please report to the principal's office." The PA boomed.

"WHAT NOW?!" Eric sighed.

Eric walked over down the hall, and Principal Hiromoto was waiting, calmly.

"Eric.. Your mother just called, and is asking why you aren't home yet? She's worried sick!" the Principal told him.

"I was just finishing something up for this online game I'll be playing all summer. I was just about to head out when you called me over here!" Eric replied.

"Oh.. my bad. Have a nice summer! Make sure you look for a nice college! It's what your father would've wanted you to do!" The Principal said.

Eric rolled his eyes and slowly walked out and headed home.

After a two-minute walk, Eric made it home.

"How was your last day of high school, Eric?" Mrs. Fuji, his mother, asked...

"It was great." Eric lied, trying to block out a recent incident with a bully who made fun of him being a nerd.

"Oh.. I can tell you're lying. What happened?" His mother asked again.

"REALLY! I don't want to talk about it! I'll be in my room playing video games..." Eric told her., darting to his room upstairs.

Eric then logged onto his computer, and began installing Digimon Aura Force.

"GREAT! This piece of junk is taking forever. C'mon!" He shouted about the computer, accidentally smashing his head against the keyboard.

Eric was then sucked into the computer, into the world of Digimon Aura Force, and there was a strange creature that jumped onto his back the second he regained consciousness.

When he woke up, he realized he was in a strange tropical forest in the Digital World.

This creature was Eric's Digimon Partner, and resembled a large, bipedal lizard with padded legs and clawed fingers. It had large yellow eyes, was mostly lime green and dark brown, with a silver scaly underside, a long tongue that sometimes had a mind of its own, and a long, thick tail with what appeared to be fake eyes drawn on it, that were crimson with jet black pupils.

Eric noticed a green, strange little device in his hand.

"Eric Fuji.. Welcome to Digimon Aura Force. We need you. This is your Aura Filter. It has many features. Would you like a tutorial....?" A voice in the Digivice said to Eric.

"Nope. No thank you! I can figure this out on my own.. I think..." Eric told the Aura Filter.

Eric turned toward the lizard-looking Digimon, and his Aura filter scanned its information.

"Gekimon. A lizard-like Digimon of the Dragon DigiAura group. This Digimon can climb walls, change color to suit his mood, breathe fire, spit poison, and use its tongue as a powerful weapon. His Attribute is Data, and his attacks are Frenzy Fire, Acid Grenade, and Prankster Tongue. Not much is known about his Digivolutions." The Digivice said.

"Nice.." Eric said.

"The pleasure's all mine, Eric! I finally get to see a real live HUMAN!" Gekimon was excited to say. "Welcome to the Digital World!"

"Hi.. Gekimon..." Eric said, puzzled as to why this lizard Digimon was so bubbly.

Suddenly, there was a strange growling in a nearby clearing. Eric was suddenly jumped on by a demonic purple wolf Digimon with blades coming out of its paws and bat wings covering its face and shoulders.

Eric's Aura Filter reacted to this Digimon, and obtained information.

"Sangloupmon, a data-hungry wolf Digimon with the Dark DigiAura and Virus attribute. Sangloupmon is a Champion level Digimon, and Gekimon is only a Rookie. Use your DigiAura to allow Gekimon to Digivolve!" The Digivice explained.

"Okay.. Wait! My Aura Filter!" The Aura Filter had fallen out of Eric's pocket during the attack.

"I will devour your DELICIOUS data, you filthy human!" Sangloupmon howled.

"Frenzy Fire!" Gekimon shouted, jumping upward and spitting a multitude of tiny little fireballs at Sangloupmon's back.

Sangloupmon was slightly annoyed, and focused its attention on the attacking Gekimon, giving Eric the chance to get up and use his DigiAura.

"DigiAura.... GO!" Eric pressed the screen on the Aura Filter, and Gekimon was surrounded in a bursting Dragon DigiAura, and began to Digivolve to his Champion stage.

"Gekimon, Digivolve to......."

Gekimon then grew from about three feet tall to nine feet tall, turning into a less adorable gecko-like Digimon, and becoming a greenish-brown monitor lizard Digimon, with small razor-sharp fangs, larger claws on its fingers and toes, spikes on each shoulder, a somewhat smaller, but forked, tongue, and a golden orb at the tip of tail.

"KOMODOMON!" the Digimon roared its name.

"Eric's Aura Filter scanned Komodomon's information.

"Komodomon, the Champion stage of Gekimon. His fire and poison attacks merge into one Toxic Inferno, and his Dynamic Claw attack is a force to be reckoned with."

Sangloupmon tried to pounce on Komodomon, and shouted "GRRRRRRR! HOW DARE YOU DIGIVOLVE BECAUSE OF A HUMAN!"

"DYNAMIC CLAW!" Komodomon shouted, his claws glowing radioactive green, and knocked Sangloupmon down to the ground with his claws.

"FINISH THIS, KOMODOMON!" Eric shouted.

Komodomon nodded..
"TOXIC INFERNO!" Komodomon hissed, breathing a purple, venomous flame right in Sangloupmon's face.

Sangloupmon shouted "YOU'LL REGRET THIS! NOOOOOOOOOO!", which were his final worlds before being permanently deleted, turning into nothingness.

Komodomon shrunk down, and reverted back to cute little Gekimon.

"That.. was... AWESOME!" Eric exclaimed.

Gekimon bolted toward his partner and gave him a great big hug.

"You're welcome, you crazy awesome human!" Gekimon retorted.

There was another human watching the fight from afar, but only her shadow and the shadow of a small cow-like Digimon partner were seen.

"Another player in this game. And he defeated Sangloupmon before we could! Maybe we could recruit him and that Digimon of his and from an alliance. Whaddya think, Bafumon."The human female told her cow-like Digimon.

"Great idea, Kiki! Komodomon seems more powerful. I haven't even Digivolved MYSELF to Champion for the first time yet!" Bafumon said.

(Who is this mysterious girl, and what are her intentions. Is she friend or foe? Find out next time on Digimon Aura Force!)