Before I begin the fic I like to say the following.

Chris I based this fic of the ASB including it’s Safari Zone, furthermore while Charles dose remember getting killed Charles bluntly sates he must be a gamer, besides the whole prologue happenings to be a dream or at the very lest implied to be one, truth be told it’s both a dream and a reference to alien abduction syndrome.

Also the reason I brought up the disposing Charles body, is simple Game Freak created Belgium and Beheeyem which are Pokémon that are based off aliens and Beheeyem Pokédex entry says It uses its psychic powers to manipulate its foes' brains and rewrites their memory. Which is of course based off the alien abduction syndrome.

In other words Game Freak gave me an excuse to have a divine prank…

Also I know the Hall of Origin dose not look like how I describe it however I recycled the look from one of my other Ideas the floor at lest was from an area called the Hall of Eternity, in a scraped fic called Beyond the Mortal Realm, however I think of Hall of Origin as being the Scared Realm/Heaven.

Now then Moving on I’ll probably pay hell for this but I like to think of Arceus as an alternative version of Christ that is, as the form in which Christ might have appeared in a fantasy world in this case the world of Pokémon…

Now then you may be asking why I have Belgium and Beheeyem in Hall of Origin if they are Pokémon that are based off aliens, Simple the Ancient astronaut theory says that aliens manipulated humans into thinking they were the gods apparently do to the fact they had the power of flight.

The Cleffa line simple they are said to come from Space, plus they are fairies.

The Togepi, line simple angels and doves

Now from what I herd about the Ancient astronaut theory fairies and angels may again been aliens manipulated humans.

And now I would like you to sit back and enjoy or hate this fic, It dose not matter.

Prologue: Charles Legend Part One

“Awaken…” A voice communed.

“What, were am I? a young teenager asked as he groggily got to his feet, from a floor made out of what he could best guess was diamond with what appeared to be clouds floating low on them. “Holly Arceus!” he shouted then looked up and saw what he could only describe as being an equine being similar to the pictures of the Qilin with white fur that has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body. “ARK-ee-us…” he whimpered and fell on his face.

“Charles please calm down, I may be the highest deity in this world but I’m also humble.
Arceus said.

“Are you going to judge me?” Charles asked weakly as his body trembled with fear.

“I’m not, instead I’m sending you back to the Marshiso Region or as you knew it the Lakes.” Arceus said.

“I see, but why are you sending me back?” Charles asked.

“Your time has not yet come my son, and your destiny has not been fulfilled, behold I well give you a new life and the world a new hope for a world that has lost it’s way. Arceus said.

“Thank you Arceus, however I have a question for you how did I end up here?” Charles asked while bowing before Arceus.

“After you were killed and your body taken out I sent a group of Elgyem lead by a Beheeyem to bring your body here.” Arceus said. “I then restored your body and brought you back to life using my arms. Arceus explained.

Charles looked around and noticed the Unown singing “I get it now the Unown are your thousand arms that you used to crated the universe. Charles said.

“Correct we also crated it in six days and rested on the seventh” Arceus said.

“But wait what are Elgyem and Beheeyem?” Charles asked, but then he spoted two weird looking Pokémon that looked like aliens the smaller one was grey that looked like a far less creepier then what people often think of as the Greys, the bigger one was brown and looked as if it was warring a hat and trench coat, both looked like bug-eyed monsters. Charles whipped out his Pokédex. He nether knew nor cared how he still had it on him.

Elgyem - suddenly appeared from across the desert 50 years ago. A Pokémon that no one has seen since that day.

“Until now.” Charles snickered.

Beheeyem - It uses its psychic powers to manipulate its foes' brains and rewrites their memory.

“Beheeyem gave the two young men who were caring your body false memories that they
chopped your up and disposed of it, however Elgyem brought you here.” Arceus explained.

“So they think I’m dead but I’m alive, Ha I’m must be a gamer!” Charles said.

“Indeed and now it’s time for me to give you a gift.” Arceus said.

The Unown swirled in front of Charles and crated an Ocarina which landed in hid hands.

Charles then placed the scared ocarina in his pocket then looked around and noticed a other Pokémon namely Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss, Charles also noted that on closer inspection of the floor besides being made of diamond it also had Peals set in to it, there also seemed to be a battle arena the outer border of the battle field looked like it was made of Platinum, the Pokéball in the center looked as if it’s halves were made of Gold and Silver, and the button was made out of Lapis and the out line of it was made up of Rubies, Sapphires and Emeralds.

“Hun say Arceus why is there a battle arena here if this is the scared realm?” Charles asked.

“Because I often have my servants adduct trainers to judge if they are worthy of being my servant and to entrust the Azure Flute to them.” Arceus explained.”

“But if that’s the case then that means…” Charles said..

“I chose you….” Arceus said and with a nod of it’s head Charles vanished.

and now you know what my sig has been pointing to. and yeah Chris may get mad at me but like I said the whole prologue happenings to be a dream think Link's Awaking thus the Charles was dreaming or perhaps not...

~Charles Legend