Thread: The Blue Team

for all seasons Moderator

Sad The Blue Team

...Yup. Me again. I've shot out a few fanfics in the past that I've been really enthusiastic about, only to have them kind of fizzled off like fireworks, but what I'm working on now is a lot more 'stream of consciousness' kind of stuff, with characters I had formulated years ago. Right now, it feels kind of wanky and brief, but hopefully, it'll resonate with someone, somewhere. And so ~

~

Her breathing was frantic now. It had gone from heaving and laborious, exaggerated almost, to these minuscule, rapid gulps. She couldn’t help but notice this change; an obvious sign that her body was giving out on her, yet she was powerless to stop it. Still, more importantly, she was looking for a weapon. Something. Anything.

Her own powers, once heralded across the land, escaped her now. She attempted to let loose a vine from her body in an attempt to grab hold of a pole, to at least raise her from the floor. She strained, but it was far too taxing, and ultimately useless. The roots protruding from her body were working overtime in an attempt to keep the parasitic flower growing on her back alive. As her energy lessened, the plant desperately tried to maintain its own life, sucking the host dry in the process. Excess powders erupted from its core like ash from a smokestack, resembling her own final, choking breaths.

She strained to turn her head, finally catching Draco out of the corner of her eye. He was sprawled on the ground, his blood staining the tile below. The crimson streams danced about, one eventually making its way towards her. In her dumbfounded misery, she couldn’t even bare to turn away. It ran directly into her eyes. She laid there still for a while, eventually blinking it away, along with a steady flow of tears.

The invincible Draco. Her infallible ally. The strongest Pokémon she had ever known, dead.

And soon, herself. For as much as she wanted to resist it, she was going to perish here, a victim of treachery and deceit. She wasn’t paying attention to her breaths now. If she had been, she would have realized that those gulps were far and few between. Draco’s visage became blurred before her.

And one last thought, flitting about her head.

As long as they are safe… My sons…

Be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Written Into A Corner... Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: The Blue Team

Short and imagination-inspiring. This looks like it'll be an interesting read!