Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8-7-04 to 22-2-05 archive 35 Galloping Heebeejeebies Road, Smiley Town

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default 8-7-04 to 22-2-05 archive 35 Galloping Heebeejeebies Road, Smiley Town

Well, I've just finished the summer hols, so no exams for me for 4 months. And then... don't want to think about it jsut yet. Serious work starts now (although the way I procrastinate, I probably won't notice it until it all piles up.)
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I think everyone here procrastinates.

Hey, has anyone seen Gavin?

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dunno where he is. Anyhoo I'm really worried about my end of secondary school exams. All I need is 4 C's to get into colledge, I'll try my best.

PS. PancaKe, I like your crazy smile fics. There are real crazy LOL.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile_Master
    Anyhoo I'm really worried about my end of secondary school exams. All I need is 4 C's to get into colledge, I'll try my best.
    You might wanna try a little harder than that, Ess_Emm...

-Spell Check'd
    -Grey

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

You'd think it'd be a prerequisite to be able to spell college to be allowed in.

On a side note: My first semester had all the core subjects, so my second will be ridiculously easy.

Adieu,
    Zak Hunter

And now, for no reason whatsoever, the chorus to "Buddy Holly"...

Oh-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore
    I don't care what they say about us anyway
    I don't care 'bout that
    -Weezer'd
    -Grey

Master Trainer

<3 @ glasses.

they rock. ^.^ I wanted this mad pair of sunglasses with white thick frames that made me appear like a thirties actress but I was tight and didnt spend $10 on them now i realy regret it.

2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

I spent an entire dollar on them, and where them whenever I can... despite how bad they are for my eyes...

But seriously, they make me look like a skinny Drew Carey.

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

if they're bad for your eyes just punch out the lenses *shrugs*

2009 Silver Pencils:

Sounds like a plan...

Although then it would be too obvious, and I'd have to keep answering questions--"Why are you wearing frames?"

I'll just leave 'em the way they are...

-Grey
    -Grey

Master Trainer

True, i hate those questions. "Why are you wearing this?" "why are you wearing your big fuzzy dinosaur slippers?" "why are you wearing so many bracelets?" "why do you have a shoelace tied around your head?" "Why did you do your hair pink?"

BECUZ I DAMN WANTED TO! GARH!!!

^.^

2009 Silver Pencils:

"What are you doing in my house, Grey?" "Why aren't you whering pants, Grey?" "Why don't you stop hitting people with baseball bats, Grey?"

I keep telling them, "Because I feel like it, gah!" But no one listens... -_-;;

-Not Wearing Pants'd
    -Grey

Master Trainer

wow this is strange

im not wearing pants either. only my boxors and undies (and a top and a bra as well)
    (and a few bracelets)

2009 Silver Pencils:

That's awkward...

-Falls Asleep'd
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Boxers and undies. Never heard that one before. Anyhoo dropped French today w00t. I was looking at how my grades are looking at the moment with my form tutor and going over them with her as you do, so:

Mixed Science: B
    English: C
    Maths: C/B border line
    History: C
    RS: E (man I'm crap)
    Resistant Materials: C
    French: D

Anyways, my form tutor said the french teacher said I should probably drop French, and she probably won't enter me for it anyways as my coursework is pretty poor and I probably wont get a C in it anyways and it would benrfit my other subjects. So anyways it took me a while to be talked into but I then agreed. So then I spent all french today doing Resistant materials drawing a Latias to burn into my work LOL. Anyways I seem to today have picked up a craze for Lati@s. For some reason I just want ot grab my ruby cart (which unfortunatly only has a Latios on it with 0 IV's in everything) and train them to lv:100.

Err.... well see ya for now.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

PancaKe, you know, I've been wondering about Gavin as well. I had expected him to copy my lists over to the first post of the General FFRO thread (with some sarcastic comment, naturally; I'd do the same thing), but he hasn't. ...I don't think he has, at least. Maybe I should go check...?

S_M, methinks you should focus a little less on Ruby and a little more on schoolwork for the time being. I'm not sure what your "RS" course stands for (unless that's a reference to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire...), but... uh... I'm guessing an "E" is a pretty undesirable grade. (We skip over "E" and have "F" as our lowest grade. Don't ask me why; it makes no sense. Let's just leave it at that.) If you want to get into college, it's very unwise to aim for the lowest grade possible that will get you in. Not a good idea.

Arbiter, I think you could always just put clear frames in place of the ones that warp your eyes. Would that work?

And boxers and undies... no comment. :X

Anyway, the exams draw closer... *sigh* I just want to get them over with...

*runs off to check the FFRO thread*
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

True, I haven't seen Gavin in a while. I know it's year 12 and all, but he hasn't been seen for a while before school started either. But then again, I do the mysterious disappearance thing too. He'd better show up soon though, or he'll have admins to answer to...

I don't get Sceptile_Master's courses... What's Resistant Materials and RS? Oh yeah, and study's more important than Pokemon.
    mistysakura
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)

Glitter (one-shot).

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hey, I didn't say school was more important than Pokemon! But you have to take care of business in school in order to play Pokemon. Think about it. If you do badly in school, not only will your parents probably decrease your allowance, but you may also get fewer presents at holidays, which could mean the loss of Pokemon games! El gaspo! And if you can't get a good job when you get out of school, you won't earn enough money to buy the Pokemon games! You'll have to choose between getting to eat and getting to play Pokemon! (Tough choice, actually...)

Scared yet? Good.

*laughs sinisterly*
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

I've got gavins mobile number i think i might try and contact him when i get credit ^.^

anyway... whats wrong with boxors and undies? it's uncomfortable and kind of painful if i dont wear underwear when i wear boxors. And they're my pajamas anyway (even tho i do wear em under jeans sumtimes).

oh! and gues wat. I got sum pics of my pinkish hair. it had faded by the time these pics were taken and its hard to see. which is a pity cuz it was great. its more an orangish pinkish - now its blue black

2009 Silver Pencils:

Banned

Yeah, you can still kind of see the pink. Cute pics, by the way. You have a great smile.

There's nothing wrong with boxers and undies. If you're a girl that's the only way to wear 'em because of the way they're cut. I don't know about under jeans though. Too much fabric to deal with.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

RS is Religous Studies and Resistant Materials is a technology subject. All I need is 4 C's to get into college. I get adouble grade for Maths, Mixed Science and resistant materials anyways. And pokemon hasn't been interfering with my work, I just decided to put a Latias and a Latios on my work.

Anyhoo, PancaKe you look really diffrerent in those picks, I like the pink though. It would be cool if you could see it at the front as well. And I didn't say anything negative about boxers and undies, I wouldn't know about that (being a man that is ).

On other subjects I'm hungry so I am going to get something to munch on, bye.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Tara, I didn't mean that wearing boxers and undies was bad. I was just a little surprised that you declared it openly online. That's all. By the way, the pictures look good. It's hard to say if they would have been better with the original level of the hair color, but it seemed pretty nice from what I saw. Oh, did you just get pink streaks or did you initially have all of your hair dyed? Just wondering.

And S_M, I suppose what you shoot for is up to you, but I'd think it'd be easier to get the grades you need if you shoot for at least a little above that... but maybe that's just me. I dunno. Whatever works, I suppose. *shrugs*

Wait, huh? Tara's got Gav's number? Aw, heck, I'll call him! Just post the number here, where all of TPM can see it...

*prepares to incite flood of callers to attack Gavin's phone*

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

sif im posting gavins number online. pfft.

^.^ hopefully theres a pic with lots fo pink in my hair. yeah it was only like, streaked but it ws still PINK! ^.^ but we have 2 get those photos developed *sigh* so broke. so lazy.

well now i have to write a story about something "boring". so mine is about tofu and beans (tofu = most boring food ever)

2009 Silver Pencils:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Interesting story, heh. The pink looks quite good, but because it's faded out, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference from the front. Good photos though. And the away topic's a good idea, even if it's a bit melodramatic, heh. Post so people don't think you're dead, lol. *wonders how Gavin's going*
    mistysakura

Glitter (one-shot).

<Insert image of me snarling at PancaKe for making fun of tofu here>

Grr.. I'm a vegetarian (not a 'meat is murder' vegetarian, a sane vegtarian who's never had meat cause my parents don't and It'd make me sick now) and I like tofu

On a side note Tofu is good if you know how to cook it. Keep in mind it's not really a food, it's a base for other food.

Sceptile, 4 C's shouldn't be hard hehe.. if only you knew what Australians have to get for a chance at anything half way good

Also, lets not get into what we are all wearing or... god knows.
    One more round; one more low.

Master Trainer

IM WEARING PINK BOXORS AND UNDIES A JUMPER WITH NO SLEEVES AND A HOOD AND BIG FUZZY PURPLE DINOSAUR SLIPPERS!

my boxors rock

2009 Silver Pencils:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tofu actually is quite amazingly good. So is haggis LOL.

Master Trainer

^.^ I thought tofu was boring. haggis is still on my "to try" list. Personally, escargo are realy nice :-)

2009 Silver Pencils:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I'M ALIVE!

Egad, it's like I haven't been here in ages ... thank God I am back because I was quite seriously beginning to lose my sanity. Sorry I was away for so long, although it's nice to see that people were so concerned about me in my absence. Sadly I missed the boxers and undies conversation ... however I can say I would rather eat tofu than HAGGIS.

Ecch.

Anyway, my absence was so prolonged because of a few things. First, we had people up here. Then I had a few days of going to the beach, working, etc. And by the time all that was done I managed to get myself banned from the computer for two weeks, so yeah ... it's been hectic. But I'm back now.

I have to go back to writing LTL now; since I returned to school my inspiration has flooded back, so with any luck we could be looking at Chapter 52 soon [how many times have I said that?]

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Grey is wearing pants--what is wrong with the rest of you?

-Grey
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Gavin's back! Yay! And... he still hasn't transferred my list to the first post of the FFRO...

*growls*

Anyway, it's good to have you back. Maybe you'll finish the chapter by the time 2006 begins? Or is that too much to hope for? Nah, it's fine.

You're fretting about tofu? See, you need to use strategy in your food choices. I eat Cheetos all the time, for instance. Why? It is composed of two elements: Cheddar cheese flavoring (a dairy product) and the corn that makes up the heart of the Cheeto (a vegetable). I'm also fond of coconut-battered fried shrimp. (It's made of a fish product, a grain product, and a... fruit product? Meh, it has three food groups. That's what counts. )

And as soon as I think of a question for the Fanfic Trivia Game, I'm off to bed. I'm up too late again.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

*hugs gavin*

^.^ *dances* i am actually wearing pants today :-)

2009 Silver Pencils:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

o.0 your acting like it's out of the norm to wear pants. Anyhoo washing my mums car today in exchange for paintshop pro ver. 8, man I hope it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    *hugs gavin*

If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that...

-Grey

... I'd have a dime... -.-
    -Grey

Master Trainer

well I usually wear some form of pants.

but today i am wearing my school skirt.

its black.

2009 Silver Pencils:

Banned

Pants! Pants! Sing the praises of pants! [/obscure MST reference]

Jeans are my pants of choice. With no boxers underneath. I live in jeans. I'm wearing them right now. *Hands Grey a nickel*

Gavin: welcome back to the madness!

Quote Originally Posted by Suite Madame Blue
    *Hands Grey a nickel*
    Aww yeah! Grey is gon' be rich.

I am presently wearing khaki's... they're comfortable, but there's a small blue paint stain on them from where I was painting stools for the church. It was interesting. But I never go commando... wait... why am I talking about my under region to strangers? I don't know you guys well enough to go that far...

-Rollin in the Dough'd
    -Grey

Random Drop-By Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

i like rolling out of bed in my plaid pajama pants and boxers, wash my face and go to class. yeah.. that's the life..

dratini by day

haunter by night

Best. Forum. Ever.

Master Trainer

^.^ I want to wear my pajama pants to church one day. I once wore them to youth group :-)

I wear my slippers out though. My big fuzzy purple dinosaur feet slippers .I wore them to central station (middle of sydney train station thingy) and went walking around there.

all these slipknot fans thought i was so freaky.

standard look for a rock concert.

2009 Silver Pencils:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    all these slipknot fans thought i was so freaky.

standard look for a rock concert.
    So you claim to be a "Jesus Freak", and you go a Slipknot concert?

No, I'm not implying anything. This stupid post is a tool to test my new av. It's a TRAVATAR, GET IT?? HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Haa haaa.... haaaaaaa..... yeah okay so it isn't that funny....
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.