Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Searching for a Fic thread

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: The Official Searching for a Fic thread

Hey there! Glad to see a familiar face still around!

Yeah, unfortunately it seems Yuku is also not working. I tried using my old login and creating a new user, but neither worked, unfortunately. I used to have a pdf file of it that was on piratebay a while back, but I had to format my computer and lost it. The only remains I have found of it were at http://ultimateboardofcoolstuff.yuku...-posted-July-3 , but it's not finished and the thread in "The Library" section was corrupted a few years back.

I also tried getting in touch with the people that had copies on this thread, but none of them have replied back through private messages. Such a shame :/
    If you or anyone else manages to find a copy, please do let me know!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Loupeitak View Post
    Hey there! Glad to see a familiar face still around!

Yeah, unfortunately it seems Yuku is also not working. I tried using my old login and creating a new user, but neither worked, unfortunately. I used to have a pdf file of it that was on piratebay a while back, but I had to format my computer and lost it. The only remains I have found of it were at http://ultimateboardofcoolstuff.yuku...-posted-July-3 , but it's not finished and the thread in "The Library" section was corrupted a few years back.

I also tried getting in touch with the people that had copies on this thread, but none of them have replied back through private messages. Such a shame :/
    If you or anyone else manages to find a copy, please do let me know!
    Yes, likewise it was cool to see you on the forum again! Hope you've been well and life is treating you well.

I was holding out hope for the ezBoard/Yuku option, damn. It may be lost for now. It's possible one of the people you messaged will log back in several months from now, but even if that happens they may have long lost TEL.

Yeah, if anyone else has a copy or is in contact with Captain Pringle, let us know!

Cheers,

Gavin
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Hey Gavin, and to anyone else reading this, I have some great news.

While trying to help some family members with their computers and recovering deleted files, I attempted to run the same program on my old PC which had my fanfics saved and I formatted. Unfortunately, Michael's Pokemon Journey seems to be corrupted, but I have managed to recover The Emerald League. I've only had time to read the first few chapters, but the nostalgia is definitely there! I had forgotten how often Captain Pringle used "Hyper Beam" too!

Here's the file if anyone wants to have a re-read!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...JWRTZQamVELXJJ

Have a great day!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Loupeitak View Post
    Hey Gavin, and to anyone else reading this, I have some great news.

While trying to help some family members with their computers and recovering deleted files, I attempted to run the same program on my old PC which had my fanfics saved and I formatted. Unfortunately, Michael's Pokemon Journey seems to be corrupted, but I have managed to recover The Emerald League. I've only had time to read the first few chapters, but the nostalgia is definitely there! I had forgotten how often Captain Pringle used "Hyper Beam" too!

Here's the file if anyone wants to have a re-read!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...JWRTZQamVELXJJ

Have a great day!
    Loupeitak, this is awesome news! So glad you finally found this and thank you very much for sharing with me and any others here.

I had a glance over it and it was very nostalgic. I still remember that opening chapter so well. It takes me back to being 13 and reading this for the first time - and since I am now 30 that really does take me a long way back.

Thanks again for sharing and hope you have enjoyed reading it!

Cheers,

Gavin