Thread: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

I will this time nominate Big_Bad_Pokemon ie. Damian SilverBlade. As per last time BBP (how I typically refer to him as. I have a penchant for using older names thus Kurai I still call call him HG as his first name was Hyrulian_Genius).

Anyway not only was BBP a former moderator of this forum, his stories were some of the best ever seen on this forum and was truly an example of what it meant to be a great fanfic writer here at TPM. BBP had a penchant for darker more mature stories on pokemon. And was instrumental in the development of the fanfic forum and also that of the Roleplaying games forum. Including taking over the running of the best RPG ever made here at TPM. That of Pokemon School. BBP was more than just a mere person in fanfics. His influence could be seen everywhere on these forums at one time and was in my opinion instrumental in the development of not only fanfics, and RPG but the board as a whole. And is truly deserving of being included in the Hall of Fame.

Edit: BBP was also a fanfic rater for the main site and just overall a great guy. To me it was a sad day when he had enough of us and went over to BMG. This board lost something that day.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 8th September 2008 at 06:52 AM.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

I'd like to nominate dratinihaunter13. Martin was, I believe, the longest-serving moderator Fanfic has ever had, and he was a damn decent one too. He helped run mod-based initiatives, and was always a fair and balanced person when it came to discussions or defusing arguments.

Most of all, though, I'm nominating him for his brilliance within his writing itself. Not only did he have epic fics like MPCEL and Damon's Menace, but his poems are some of the best I've read, and not just on TPM. The same goes for his short stories, like Me Llamo es Richard, and Bohemian Rhapsody. I think he's one of the very finest writers TPM has ever seen, and he is well worthy of earning a place in the Hall of Fame.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.