Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame
    1st Biannual Election
    Nomination Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It will serve as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is finally prepared to accept its first inductee.

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The first step is to nominate the most worthy candidates. Any Fanficcer, past or present, is eligible. But this is not an honor to be taken lightly.

Fanfiction Hall of Fame nominees should be people who have contributed significantly to the prosperity of Fanfic, both in their writing and in additional initiatives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nominations will last three (3) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may nominate a total of one (1) other person for this award. Past Hall of Fame inductees may not be nominated. Please include a short description of a few sentences to justify your nomination.

Once the nominations period is complete, the official host, mr_pikachu, will narrow down the nominees to ten (10) finalists based on a comprehensive evaluation and the justification of each nominee. (Consequently, the host is not permitted to make a nomination or cast a vote.) The election will then proceed to the voting phase.

Please do your best to ensure that the greatest Fanficcers have the opportunity to be honored in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame.

Nominees

Andrew
    Chris 2.1
    Dark Sage
    dratinihaunter13
    Gavin Luper
    Ginger Cat
    JulieDacta
    Lady Vulpix
    mr_pikachu
    PancaKe

(nominees sorted alphabetically by current username)
    Last edited by mr_pikachu; 22nd March 2008 at 12:33 AM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

Is this the fabled Project X?

It may sound odd to nominate the host, but I think you're an obvious choice, mr_pikachu. You're by far the most active member, you're always willing to help those who need it, you're the first to rise when a crisis needs to be contained, you keep hogging the awards, you've been consistently putting time an effort into the E-Zine, the awards, the contests (even serving as a substitute judge when the original judge disappeared), the FFRO, and many other projects, including this one. And you have been creating and encouraging activity here for a very long time, even before you became a mod. I can't think of anyone more worthy.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

Hogging the awards? If you mean as a judge, I'm glad. No one's more dedicated to the SPs/GPs. But nomination wise, he only hogged it in the member section in earlier years.

Mist/Pancake is my nomination. She's written one of the most known fanfictions in this forum and she used to be very active.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

This sounds like a very nice award, I am surprised you don't already have something like it given how long PM has been around .
    But ether way it is nice seeing a fanfic section being active with its awards, that is more than I can say for many other places I belong to
    Vampiric pokémorphs and the Nurse Joy who must love them.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Chris 2.0 gets my nod.

Still going steady after the success of the Monica series.

...I'm not dead yet!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Gavin Luper

Lisa the Legend and The Crystal League. The man has been writing the former on and off for at least four years and it's a great story, albeit confusing since the updates are sort of few and far in between. As for CL, it was pretty damn fun read

He's been around forever. He deserves an award for his contributions
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I am Serprised no one has not said Andrew as of yet, not only did he write EBTV but he also used to mod the place, thats why I'm Nominating him...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Smile Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

Dark Sage gets my vote.

For the various Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfics, plus Pokemon and Storming Heavens gates, he has done a wonderful job.
    Fritz: So, Prue, I hear your friend’s a cop.
    Prue: Inspector, actually.
    Fritz: Oh, yeah. (to Andy) Well, I got these parking tickets...
    Andy: Yeah, my focus is mainly homicide, robbery.
    Fritz: Yeah. Yeah. So I have these parking tickets...

- Charmed Episode 3 - Thank You For Not Morphing

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

It's a sad day when nobody remembers JulieDacta.

Goodnight sweet princess
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cheers, Becca.

I vacillated on my nominee for a long time, but I'd like to nominate Martin (dratinihaunter13) for the Hall of Fame. Nobody, to my knowledge, modded Fanfic for as long as he did; more than six years, I think. During that time, he not only oversaw things like the Summer and Winter Fanfic Awards (later the SPs and GPs), but also helped run the Modding Contest and was an active participant in discussions in The Writer's Lounge. Not to mention his constant activity in the Poetry Corner and his achievements with works like Damon's Menace, MPCEL and, more recently, a string of extremely well-received short stories.

In my opinion, he more than deserves to be the first entrant into the FF Hall of Fame.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mewf0ur View Post
    It's a sad day when nobody remembers JulieDacta.

Goodnight sweet princess
    Aww... um, who's JulieDacta?

Anyway, I'd like to nominate Lady Vulpix aka Gabi. Gabi's only really started being active in Fanfic these past couple of years, but before that she'd been writing a fic named 'Quest of Twelve' (which is still going) and also replying to people's fics. Since 2007 and the return of the Fanfic E-zine, Gabi has reliably contributed to the E-zine with her interviews, giving us new insights into members we may not have known well previously. She has also judged several Writing Contests, giving contestants valuable feedback. This requires time and effort (oh, we know all right). Plus she's been nice to everyone at Fanfic, giving the place some smileyness. She may not be as recognised a fanfiction writer, but her contribution to the forum goes way beyond that.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

JulieDacta *thinks* Definately have heard the name but I can pinpoint who she exactly was at the moment.

Well I would like to nominate Ginger Cat of Raichu who was imo a fabulous writer that not only contributed greatly to the fanfic forum but played a huge part in the roleplaying forum. Her contributions to those forums and the fact she helped so many people in the development of their writing makes her easily qualify to be in the Hall of the fame. When I heard of this thread, I immediately thought of her.

Edit: Ginger Cat of Team Rocket who later changed her name to just Ginger Cat (why did I think it was Raichu??)

http://web.archive.org/web/200006220...=10&LastLogin=

- lol how fanfics looked in June 2000.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 19th March 2008 at 10:11 PM.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nominations are now closed. Please be patient while we prepare for the voting phase.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Voting Phase

1st Biannual Election
    Voting Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It will serve as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is finally prepared to accept its first inductee.

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The final step is to elect one of the ten finalists.

This is not an honor to be taken lightly. Fanfiction Hall of Fame inductees should be people who have contributed significantly to the prosperity of Fanfic, both in their writing and in additional initiatives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Voting will last two (2) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may vote for a total of one (1) other person for this award in the above poll.

Once the voting period is complete, the finalist with the most votes will be inducted into the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. In the event of a tie, the tied finalists will proceed to a runoff vote to last one (1) week.

Please do your best to ensure that the greatest Fanficcers have the opportunity to be honored in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame.

Finalists

Chris 2.1

Chris 2.1 originally joined TPM on November 8, 2001 as Lugia_Master2K1, later changing his name to Lugia_Master2K2, ShinyMarill, Brit Chris, and Chris 2.0. Chris is the author of 16 pieces of fiction: A Boy and His Bear; Lucky Charms; Monica's Army; Monica's Revolution; Monica's Vendetta; From Rookie to Champion; From Rookie to Champion: The Indigo Road; Catching up with Chris - From Sequel to Trilogy; Don't you think?; How long?; No Silver Lining; Take my hand, Break my heart; Dark Territory; Stains; Deadline; and The Pokémon Masters League.

He is also the original creator of the Fanfic Writing Contests, the Fanfic Summaries Thread, and the Fanfic Cast Thread in the Writers Lounge, and has written one Fanfiction Forum E-zine article. Chris' efforts across the board earned him the coveted Awards Award in the 2007 Golden Pen Awards along with 12 other titles, among which were Best Fiction Overall, Best Pokémon Fic, Best Writing Style, and Most Dedicated Writer.

Lady Vulpix

Lady Vulpix started at TPM on October 1, 2000 and is currently a super moderator. She has singlehandedly written 13 articles for the Fanfiction Forum E-zine, including ten as part of her "Conversations with the Stars" column. Lady Vulpix's most well-known fics are Stay with Me, Separate Paths, Earning a name, and Quest of Twelve, the last of which began in 2003 and continues to consistently win Fanfic Awards.

She has contributed to the forum by regularly judging the Fanfiction Writing Contests and prompting her peers with discussions on a wide variety of topics. In particular, she is well known for the question "how to find the time to write?"

Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat joined TPM on March 25, 2000 as Ginger Cat of Team Rocket. She briefly modded Fanfic when the moderators were switched between Fanfic and RPG one April Fool's Day. Ginger Cat was a predominant author of fanfiction, fantasy, and dark fiction; she was particularly notable for Umbreon fanfics. Her most well-known work was A Darker Shade of Black; others included The analyzing of Prof. Pikachu…, The Cow Story, and Goodnight. Ginger Cat was most active when the forum first began and was a strong presence in Fanfic, both through her own works and in helping others develop their own fics.

dratinihaunter13

dratinihaunter13 came to TPM on October 10, 2000, making him one of the oldest members in Fanfic. He has posted six major pieces on TPM: Marty's Pokémon Conquer the Elemental League, Damon's Menace, Checking In, Bohemian Rhapsody, My Holiday Trip, and Me Llamo Es Richard. His poems include Say It or Disappear; Teach Me to Remember; SelfHelp; Saving Friday; Meltdown; Asleep Afloat; Ominous Clouds Out; So so; I Knew; Swimmer, Young and Drowned; Baby Let's Just Lie Together; the Affair anthology; and numerous untitled pieces. Marty's Pokémon Conquer the Elemental League is often credited with launching the trainer fic scene at TPM, and Damon's Menace is widely regarded as one of the strongest fics on TPM.

dratinihaunter13 held the position of Fanfic moderator longer than anyone else on TPM, from the early years of Fanfic to 2007. During that time he guided many new moderators behind the scenes and oversaw countless Fanfic Awards. He also played a large role in activities such as Secret Santa and the 2003 Mod Contest. dratinihaunter13 continues to post his original fiction on TPM, providing an example for less experienced writers to follow.

JulieDacta

JulieDacta joined TPM on April 28, 2000, and was a distinguished fantasy writer in the early years of TPM. In addition to being known for her wackiness and twisted personality and writing style, JulieDacta was an active member of the Fanfic community, bringing the forum together thanks to her friendships with other writers like Sleeping Snorlax, Bid_Bad_Pokémon, Mew_ryuu and tygerofdante. Her work mainly consisted of short fiction, the most notable of which was arguably Accepting Fate. JulieDacta abruptly disappeared from the forum, leading to an April Fool's joke that she died in a car accident; her whereabouts are currently unknown.

PancaKe

PancaKe joined TPM on February 15, 2001 as Lavern, later using MistyDeeDee and Mist as aliases in turn. An eager member, she quickly made a name for herself as a talented writer and enthusiastic reader. PancaKe is responsible for over 36 literary works on TPM, such as And It Will Heal Through Time, Echoes, Stuff that is not known, Clinging, Countless, Jealousy, Bored, Maths, My Science Teacher Hates Me, Dandruff Dictator, Unwelcomed, Apart, Giving Everything, One Way Street, 24 / 7 Job, All The Same, Never Making Yourself at Home, Angst Of Times, carry the cross, Both of them, Her Job, Replaced, Too Far In, Support, November, Living in Pichu's House, Lapras Valley High, Lapras Valley High 2, Full Moon, This Fic IS Big Enough For The Both Of Us! (co-written with Last Exile), North, Say Hello To Sunshine, shedding.light, A Hidden Innocence, Apart From Them, and numerous untitled poems. Lapras Valley High remains one of the most famous fanfics in TPM history.

Promoted to Fanfiction moderator in early 2003, PancaKe posted the Fanfic 101, which later became the revised Fanfic Rules. She founded Smiley Town, helped run the 2003 Mod Contest and started the 2004 Chain Fic. During her tenure as moderator, which ended late in October 2005, PancaKe hosted the Fanfic Awards numerous times and won a large number herself. She was also notoriously active in The Writer's Lounge where she posted numerous polls and discussions, injecting the forum with a palpable vibrancy.

Andrew

Andrew first came to TPM as OzAndrew on January 23, 2001. A prominent member throughout the forums and especially in Fanfic, his most noted literary contribution was the very popular trainer-comedy fic Electric Buggy to Victory. His other works include The Flow of Blood and Façade as well as a selection of one-shots.

Andrew founded the Fun Awards, which have since been incorporated into the Silver Pencils, and is also credited with creating the legendary TPM Road Trip, a 2002 chain fic. In December 2002, he replaced Togechukku as one of the four moderators of Fanfiction. Andrew installed the Fanfic Suggestion Box, where members could suggest changes for the forums, and also rewrote the Fanfic Rules. He directed many of the Fanfic Awards, garnering many prizes in the process. He also helped run 2003's mod contest. In July 2004 Andrew left his post as Fanfiction moderator, ascending to the level of super moderator.

Gavin Luper

Gavin Luper joined TPM as Spinarak II on April 1, 2001; he changed his alias to Shellshocker before settling on his current name. He has served as editor-in-chief for four issues of the Fanfiction Forum E-zine and contributed four E-zine articles as well. Gavin has published 24 creative works on TPM. His full-length fics and one-shots include Pokémon: Kohtu, Lisa the Legend, The Crystal League, ~Zephyr~, Dane Orion, The First March, Only Human, The Chain of Destiny, The Keystone Conspiracy, Holloway, The Silent Man, Uninvited, The Weatherman and Paint. He has also written poems such as Woman of the Earth, Daimler, Beware Poisons, The Choices, White, Portobello Girl, Everything and Nothing, Burning Ear, Crop's Cream, and the Puppetslaves United anthology. Lisa the Legend is considered by many to be TPM's best fanfic.

Gavin has managed the Fanfiction Reviewer Organisation since reviving it in 2003. He has also hosted many of the Silver Pencil and Golden Pen Awards, and has won numerous Fanfic Awards over the years. Gavin suggested the idea for the Fanfic Trivia Game and co-founded the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. He has been a Fanfiction moderator since July 2004.

Dark Sage

Possibly the most renowned Yu-Gi-Oh! fanficcer on TPM, Dark Sage introduced himself to to the forum as Venusaur on January 12, 2003. Dark Sage, also known as Brian Corvello, has 11 fanfics to his name, eight of which fall into the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom. These highly acclaimed works include Earth-PKMN, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: Legacy of the Duelist, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: City of Souls, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: Mandate of Heaven, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Thousand Year Door, Pokemonese[/I], Shadow Realm: P.I., Yu Gi Oh! Dark Messiah, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sorceror Kings, Pokémon: Storming Heaven's Gates, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul of Silicon. Dark Sage has also written two articles for the Fanfiction Forum E-zine.

mr_pikachu

mr_pikachu joined TPM on September 30, 2002. Known as Fanfic's Grammar Nazi, mr_pikachu has published four Fanfiction Forum E-zine issues and written 24 articles, more than any other contributor, including 15 for his monthly "Grammar Nazi" column. He is the author of over 14 creative works such as Misty Returns!, What Dreams Are Made Of, Clash of the Entities, Spoil Chick, A Trainer's Quest, Fleeting Love, Closed Door, Will, Make a Move, Just Words, Question, You Said Yes, Argument for the Reformation of Pokémon Rights in the Kanto Prefecture, and War of the Forums, the most replied-to fic on TPM.

mr_pikachu won 18 awards in the 2007 Silver Pencil Awards including Best Fiction Overall, Most Original Concept, Best Character in a Leading Role, and Most Dedicated Writer, as well as the Awards Award. He also founded the Fanfic Trivia Game and the Fanfiction Hall of Fame, and has served as a moderator of Fanfic since October 4, 2005.

(finalists ordered randomly)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Voting Phase

1st Biannual Election
    Voting Phase

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The final step is to elect one of the ten finalists.

This is not an honor to be taken lightly. Fanfiction Hall of Fame inductees should be people who have contributed significantly to the prosperity of Fanfic, both in their writing and in additional initiatives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Voting will last two (2) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may vote for a total of one (1) other person for this award in the above poll.

Once the voting period is complete, the finalist with the most votes will be inducted into the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. In the event of a tie, the tied finalists will proceed to a runoff vote to last one (1) week.

Finalists

Chris 2.1

Chris 2.1 originally joined TPM on November 8, 2001 as Lugia_Master2K1, later changing his name to Lugia_Master2K2, ShinyMarill, Brit Chris, and Chris 2.0. Chris is the author of 16 pieces of fiction: A Boy and His Bear; Lucky Charms; Monica's Army; Monica's Revolution; Monica's Vendetta; From Rookie to Champion; From Rookie to Champion: The Indigo Road; Catching up with Chris - From Sequel to Trilogy; Don't you think?; How long?; No Silver Lining; Take my hand, Break my heart; Dark Territory; Stains; Deadline; and The Pokémon Masters League.

He is also the original creator of the Fanfic Writing Contests, the Fanfic Summaries Thread, and the Fanfic Cast Thread in the Writers Lounge, and has written one Fanfiction Forum E-zine article. Chris' efforts across the board earned him the coveted Awards Award in the 2007 Golden Pen Awards along with 12 other titles, among which were Best Fiction Overall, Best Pokémon Fic, Best Writing Style, and Most Dedicated Writer.

Lady Vulpix

Lady Vulpix started at TPM on October 1, 2000 and is currently a super moderator. She has singlehandedly written 13 articles for the Fanfiction Forum E-zine, including ten as part of her "Conversations with the Stars" column. Lady Vulpix's most well-known fics are Stay with Me, Separate Paths, Earning a name, and Quest of Twelve, the last of which began in 2003 and continues to consistently win Fanfic Awards.

She has contributed to the forum by regularly judging the Fanfiction Writing Contests and prompting her peers with discussions on a wide variety of topics. In particular, she is well known for the question "how to find the time to write?"

Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat joined TPM on March 25, 2000 as Ginger Cat of Team Rocket. In June 2000 she became the first moderator of Fanfic to be promoted after the forum went public and served in that role through 2001. Ginger Cat was a predominant author of fanfiction, fantasy, and dark fiction; she was particularly notable for Umbreon fanfics. Her most well-known work was A Darker Shade of Black; others included The analyzing of Prof. Pikachu…, The Cow Story, and Goodnight. Ginger Cat was most active when the forum first began and was a strong presence in Fanfic, both through her own works and in helping others develop their own fics.

dratinihaunter13

dratinihaunter13 came to TPM on October 10, 2000, making him one of the oldest members in Fanfic. He has posted six major pieces on TPM: Marty's Pokémon Conquer the Elemental League, Damon's Menace, Checking In, Bohemian Rhapsody, My Holiday Trip, and Me Llamo Es Richard. His poems include Say It or Disappear; Teach Me to Remember; SelfHelp; Saving Friday; Meltdown; Asleep Afloat; Ominous Clouds Out; So so; I Knew; Swimmer, Young and Drowned; Baby Let's Just Lie Together; the Affair anthology; and numerous untitled pieces. Marty's Pokémon Conquer the Elemental League is often credited with launching the trainer fic scene at TPM, and Damon's Menace is widely regarded as one of the strongest fics on TPM.

dratinihaunter13 held the position of Fanfic moderator longer than anyone else on TPM, from the early years of Fanfic to 2007. During that time he guided many new moderators behind the scenes and oversaw countless Fanfic Awards. He also played a large role in activities such as Secret Santa and the 2003 Mod Contest. dratinihaunter13 continues to post his original fiction on TPM, providing an example for less experienced writers to follow.

JulieDacta

JulieDacta joined TPM on April 28, 2000, and was a distinguished fantasy writer in the early years of TPM. In addition to being known for her wackiness and twisted personality and writing style, JulieDacta was an active member of the Fanfic community, bringing the forum together thanks to her friendships with other writers like Sleeping Snorlax, Bid_Bad_Pokémon, Mew_ryuu and tygerofdante. Her work mainly consisted of short fiction, the most notable of which was arguably Accepting Fate. JulieDacta abruptly disappeared from the forum, leading to an April Fool's joke that she died in a car accident; her whereabouts are currently unknown.

PancaKe

PancaKe joined TPM on February 15, 2001 as Lavern, later using MistyDeeDee and Mist as aliases in turn. An eager member, she quickly made a name for herself as a talented writer and enthusiastic reader. PancaKe is responsible for over 36 literary works on TPM, such as And It Will Heal Through Time, Echoes, Stuff that is not known, Clinging, Countless, Jealousy, Bored, Maths, My Science Teacher Hates Me, Dandruff Dictator, Unwelcomed, Apart, Giving Everything, One Way Street, 24 / 7 Job, All The Same, Never Making Yourself at Home, Angst Of Times, carry the cross, Both of them, Her Job, Replaced, Too Far In, Support, November, Living in Pichu's House, Lapras Valley High, Lapras Valley High 2, Full Moon, This Fic IS Big Enough For The Both Of Us! (co-written with Last Exile), North, Say Hello To Sunshine, shedding.light, A Hidden Innocence, Apart From Them, and numerous untitled poems. Lapras Valley High remains one of the most famous fanfics in TPM history.

Promoted to Fanfiction moderator in early 2003, PancaKe posted the Fanfic 101, which later became the revised Fanfic Rules. She founded Smiley Town, helped run the 2003 Mod Contest and started the 2004 Chain Fic. During her tenure as moderator, which ended late in October 2005, PancaKe hosted the Fanfic Awards numerous times and won a large number herself. She was also notoriously active in The Writer's Lounge where she posted numerous polls and discussions, injecting the forum with a palpable vibrancy.

Andrew

Andrew first came to TPM as OzAndrew on January 23, 2001. A prominent member throughout the forums and especially in Fanfic, his most noted literary contribution was the very popular trainer-comedy fic Electric Buggy to Victory. His other works include The Flow of Blood and Façade as well as a selection of one-shots.

Andrew founded the Fun Awards, which have since been incorporated into the Silver Pencils, and is also credited with creating the legendary TPM Road Trip, a 2002 chain fic. In December 2002, he replaced Togechukku as one of the four moderators of Fanfiction. Andrew installed the Fanfic Suggestion Box, where members could suggest changes for the forums, and also rewrote the Fanfic Rules. He directed many of the Fanfic Awards, garnering many prizes in the process. He also helped run 2003's mod contest. In July 2004 Andrew left his post as Fanfiction moderator, ascending to the level of super moderator.

Gavin Luper

Gavin Luper joined TPM as Spinarak II on April 1, 2001; he changed his alias to Shellshocker before settling on his current name. He has served as editor-in-chief for four issues of the Fanfiction Forum E-zine and contributed four E-zine articles as well. Gavin has published 24 creative works on TPM. His full-length fics and one-shots include Pokémon: Kohtu, Lisa the Legend, The Crystal League, ~Zephyr~, Dane Orion, The First March, Only Human, The Chain of Destiny, The Keystone Conspiracy, Holloway, The Silent Man, Uninvited, The Weatherman and Paint. He has also written poems such as Woman of the Earth, Daimler, Beware Poisons, The Choices, White, Portobello Girl, Everything and Nothing, Burning Ear, Crop's Cream, and the Puppetslaves United anthology. Lisa the Legend is considered by many to be TPM's best fanfic.

Gavin has managed the Fanfiction Reviewer Organisation since reviving it in 2003. He has also hosted many of the Silver Pencil and Golden Pen Awards, and has won numerous Fanfic Awards over the years. Gavin suggested the idea for the Fanfic Trivia Game and co-founded the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. He has been a Fanfiction moderator since July 2004.

Dark Sage

Possibly the most renowned Yu-Gi-Oh! fanficcer on TPM, Dark Sage introduced himself to to the forum as Venusaur on January 12, 2003. Dark Sage, also known as Brian Corvello, has 11 fanfics to his name, eight of which fall into the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom. These highly acclaimed works include Earth-PKMN, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: Legacy of the Duelist, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: City of Souls, Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: Mandate of Heaven, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Thousand Year Door, Pokemonese[/I], Shadow Realm: P.I., Yu Gi Oh! Dark Messiah, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sorceror Kings, Pokémon: Storming Heaven's Gates, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul of Silicon. Dark Sage has also written two articles for the Fanfiction Forum E-zine.

mr_pikachu

mr_pikachu joined TPM on September 30, 2002. Known as Fanfic's Grammar Nazi, mr_pikachu has published four Fanfiction Forum E-zine issues and written 24 articles, more than any other contributor, including 15 for his monthly "Grammar Nazi" column. He is the author of over 14 creative works such as Misty Returns!, What Dreams Are Made Of, Clash of the Entities, Spoil Chick, A Trainer's Quest, Fleeting Love, Closed Door, Will, Make a Move, Just Words, Question, You Said Yes, Argument for the Reformation of Pokémon Rights in the Kanto Prefecture, and War of the Forums, the most replied-to fic on TPM.

mr_pikachu won 18 awards in the 2007 Silver Pencil Awards including Best Fiction Overall, Most Original Concept, Best Character in a Leading Role, and Most Dedicated Writer, as well as the Awards Award. He also founded the Fanfic Trivia Game and the Fanfiction Hall of Fame, and has served as a moderator of Fanfic since October 4, 2005.

Last edited by mr_pikachu; 9th May 2008 at 10:53 PM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Voting Phase

Do you people know what happened to Pancake? I seem to recall that she was banned, which I would take to her account being hacked back when TPM had a SMF board? I remember when she wanted to be a fanfic rater for the site as back in 2001 I didn't want to do it anymore and she did, but initially she didn't get it as I just felt others deserved it more but she persisted and eventually got the job. I'm not sure why she would want to do it in the first place. It was such a thankless job and the stories were horrific some of them barely even being a paragraph. But from what I knew of her she was very lovely.

And my god theres so many fanfics and stories people have produced that one day hopefully I will read them. Shame that some of the fanfics have broken links. Hopefully such stories can be found. And hmm I'll make my vote sometime in the next few days. I'm glad I nominated Ginger Cat but I can't see her making the votes. So I may just see which few are leading and decide to cast my vote from there.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara's account was hacked in late 2006, from memory. She's still in touch with a few of us and from what she's said to me, she wants to come back to TPM, but she can't because registration's closed.
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 12th May 2008 at 05:43 AM.

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Master Trainer

Um talking about DratiniHaunter13 "Marty's Pokemon Conquer Elemental League" can be found here:

Ch1-3 http://web.archive.org/web/200105262...696946292.html

Ch4-6 http://web.archive.org/web/200105262...696946292.html

Ch7-8
    http://web.archive.org/web/200108081...752557130.html

Also heres one of Ginger Cat's fanfics "Wildfire" Its kinda all over the place so I've simply copied the links.

http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...738198857.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200111061...406311942.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200108080...788643509.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...747798200.html

Heres another of Ginger Cat's fanfic. "Thought You Were the One Who Tried to Run Away"

http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...011847534.html

And Ginger Cats "Darkness's Love" http://web.archive.org/web/200108081...251656151.html

Ginger Cat's "A Darker Shade of Black"

Prologue (At least I think it is) http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...710995468.html

Ch1 http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...008029334.html

Ch2-4 http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...053246648.html

Ch5 http://web.archive.org/web/200108210...990353657.html

Ch6 http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...114434319.html

Ch7-8 http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...803332151.html

Heres a Julie Dacta fanfic "Shadow Trainers" It appears to be just one chapter

http://web.archive.org/web/200106190...749559707.html

Heres a second Julie Dacta fanfic "The Prayer"

Ch1-3 http://web.archive.org/web/200108111...376656314.html

Ch7-9 http://web.archive.org/web/200108081...251656151.html

(I kinda had nothing to do and was randomly looking at things so eventually found my way to TPM with these)
    Last edited by firepokemon; 13th May 2008 at 08:39 AM.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Tiebreaker Phase

1st Biannual Election
    Tiebreaker Phase

Following the voting phase, two finalists remain tied with the most votes. You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame.

~~~~~~~~~~

Voting will last one (1) week from the time of this post. Each member may vote for a total of one (1) other person for this award in the above poll.

Once the voting period is complete, the finalist with the most votes will be inducted into the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. In the event of a tie between all remaining competitors, the host will cast the deciding vote.

Finalists

Gavin Luper

mr_pikachu

mr_pikachu won 18 awards in the 2007 Silver Pencil Awards including Best Fiction Overall, Most Original Concept, Best Character in a Leading Role, and Most Dedicated Writer, as well as the Awards Award. He also founded the Fanfic Trivia Game and co-founded the Fanfiction Hall of Fame, and has served as a moderator of Fanfic since October 4, 2005.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 1st Biannual Election - Tiebreaker Phase

Voting is now closed. Congratulations to our first Fanfiction Hall of Fame inductee, mr_pikachu.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the inaugural Fanfiction Hall of Fame Election. We hope for your continued support next time!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Congratulations to the first inductee into the Fanfiction Hall of Fame, mr_pikachu!

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

2nd Biannual Election
    Nomination Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It will serve as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is ready to accept its newest inductee.

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The first step is to nominate the most worthy candidates. Any Fanficcer, past or present, is eligible. But this is not an honor to be taken lightly.

Fanfiction Hall of Fame nominees should be people who have contributed significantly to the prosperity of Fanfic, both in their writing and in additional initiatives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nominations will last three (3) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may nominate a total of one (1) other person for this award. Past Hall of Fame inductees may not be nominated. Please include a short description of a few sentences to justify your nomination.

Once the nominations period is complete, the official host, mr_pikachu, will narrow down the nominees to ten (10) finalists based on a comprehensive evaluation and the justification of each nominee. (Consequently, the host is not permitted to make a nomination or cast a vote.) The election will then proceed to the voting phase.

Nominees

Big_Bad_Pokemon
    dratinihaunter13
    Gavin Luper
    Master of Paradox
    PancaKe

(Nominees listed in alphabetical order by username.)
    Last edited by mr_pikachu; 17th September 2008 at 08:35 AM.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

Though he's sadly no longer with us, I want to elect a brilliant writer.

A writer full of creative ideas and settings saturated with a dry wit and enough random pop culture references to give LittleKuriboh a run for his money.

A writer who could make stories about a specific franchise and fill them with enough Easter Eggs to draw more attention to the characters and the story themselves than the mother source, unlike many writers on TPM.

A writer who I feel, despite understanding and respecting his choices, that was taken from us far too soon.

That's right: As infrequent and esoteric as he was, I believe that the second inductee to the Fanfiction Hall of Fame should be Master of Paradox.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

I will this time nominate Big_Bad_Pokemon ie. Damian SilverBlade. As per last time BBP (how I typically refer to him as. I have a penchant for using older names thus Kurai I still call call him HG as his first name was Hyrulian_Genius).

Anyway not only was BBP a former moderator of this forum, his stories were some of the best ever seen on this forum and was truly an example of what it meant to be a great fanfic writer here at TPM. BBP had a penchant for darker more mature stories on pokemon. And was instrumental in the development of the fanfic forum and also that of the Roleplaying games forum. Including taking over the running of the best RPG ever made here at TPM. That of Pokemon School. BBP was more than just a mere person in fanfics. His influence could be seen everywhere on these forums at one time and was in my opinion instrumental in the development of not only fanfics, and RPG but the board as a whole. And is truly deserving of being included in the Hall of Fame.

Edit: BBP was also a fanfic rater for the main site and just overall a great guy. To me it was a sad day when he had enough of us and went over to BMG. This board lost something that day.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 8th September 2008 at 06:52 AM.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I'd like to nominate dratinihaunter13. Martin was, I believe, the longest-serving moderator Fanfic has ever had, and he was a damn decent one too. He helped run mod-based initiatives, and was always a fair and balanced person when it came to discussions or defusing arguments.

Most of all, though, I'm nominating him for his brilliance within his writing itself. Not only did he have epic fics like MPCEL and Damon's Menace, but his poems are some of the best I've read, and not just on TPM. The same goes for his short stories, like Me Llamo es Richard, and Bohemian Rhapsody. I think he's one of the very finest writers TPM has ever seen, and he is well worthy of earning a place in the Hall of Fame.

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I nominate Gavin Luper.

From what I've seen, he's been around for quite a while. He's a talented writer (his poems are awesome - Puppetslaves United Anthology comes to mind) and I've been reading the epic story that is Lisa The Legend. The writing, even in the first chapters, is of great quality. That fic has been around for years as well, which is a feat in itself.

I enjoyed that "writing sprint" thread that he made too. I personally hadn't done something like that before, so it was an interesting challenge. It was a good way to write about something without overthinking it. ^^

He's also very friendly, and always participating in threads. I guess you could say he is good at being a moderator! And he seems appreciated by the Fanfic forum in general, so I guess him being nominated shouldn't be a surprise, eh?
    Last edited by Cadmus; 15th September 2008 at 11:38 AM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I would like to nominate PancaKe. She wrote the legendary Lapras Valley High, its squel Full Moon, the joint fic with Last Exile named This Fic is Big Enough for the Both of Us, and a large amount of poetry and short stories. PancaKe's work inspired many of her readers; Lapras Valley High was especially well-received, leading to fan spin-offs in both fanfic and RPG. PancaKe was also an active moderator in her time, with great ideas to keep the forum alive, such as Smiley Town, which still continues today. In fact, her own smiley presence kept Fanfic a friendly place to hang out, and drew people to Fanfic with her friendship.

Blade, you make it sound like he's dead
    mistysakura
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)

Glitter (one-shot).

Veteran Trainer

To TPM, he almost was, Ada... He almost was...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Today is the final day for nominations.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Voting Phase

2nd Biannual Election
    Voting Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It serves as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is ready to accept its newest inductee.

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The final step is to elect one of the finalists.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finalists

dratinihaunter13

Master of Paradox

Master of Paradox came to the forums on June 6, 2005. He was one of the most well-known Yu-Gi-Oh! fanficcers of his time, writing a total of seven pieces. Master of Paradox was best recognized for creating the Shadow Realm series upon which several other users' spinoffs were based. That series included Shadow Realm: Fifteen, Shadow Realm: Blasphemy, and Shadow Realm: Silence; Master of Paradox also created the poems My Guest, an untitled poem, Lament of a Headless Man, and his epic piece, Yu-Gi-Oh: Tilting the Balance.

Gavin Luper

Gavin Luper joined TPM as Spinarak II on April 1, 2001; he changed his alias to Shellshocker before settling on his current name. He has served as editor-in-chief for four issues of the Fanfiction Forum E-zine and contributed four E-zine articles as well. Gavin Luper has published 24 creative works on TPM. His full-length fics and one-shots include Pokémon: Kohtu, Lisa the Legend, The Crystal League, ~Zephyr~, Dane Orion, The First March, Only Human, The Chain of Destiny, The Keystone Conspiracy, Holloway, The Silent Man, Uninvited, The Weatherman and Paint. He has also written poems such as Woman of the Earth, Daimler, Beware Poisons, The Choices, White, Portobello Girl, Everything and Nothing, Burning Ear, Crop's Cream, and the Puppetslaves United anthology. Lisa the Legend is considered by many to be TPM's best fanfic.

Gavin Luper has managed the Fanfiction Reviewer Organisation since reviving it in 2003. He has also hosted many of the Silver Pencil and Golden Pen Awards, and has won numerous Fanfic Awards over the years. He suggested the idea for the Fanfic Trivia Game and co-founded the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. Gavin Luper has been a Fanfiction moderator since July 2004.

PancaKe

Damian Silverblade

Damian Silverblade joined TPM on April 24, 2000 under the name Big Bad Pokémon. One of Fanfiction's most successful fantasy writers, many know him best for his multi-book saga, The Greater Evil. He, along with Timarelay and Rapidash Rider, formed the Fantasy Trio. The trio later expanded and became the Weavers of Destiny, a group designed to promote Pokémon fantasy fanfiction. Damian's works included The Greater Evil: Books I-IV, Guilt and Vengeance, Past Unperfect, Tale of the Seven, Awakening the Earth's Fire, Tears of the Planet, Amber Reflections, As the Shadows Fall, Lavender, In Light of Darkness: Books I & II, The Blood Tamers, and Ambition's Debt.

Damian Silverblade served as a Fanfiction moderator twice: for a few months in early 2001, and from summer 2001 to late 2002. He was well-known for tightening lenient rules relating to flaming, and he managed a temporary version of TPM on EzBoard during a financial crisis in 2002.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame Inductee #2: October 2008: Gavin Luper

Gavin Luper joined TPM on April 1, 2001. Widely recognized as one of the Fanfiction forum’s strongest writers, he is responsible for 24 creative works on TPM, including Pokémon: Kohtu, The Crystal League, ~Zephyr~, Dane Orion, The First March, Only Human, The Chain of Destiny, The Keystone Conspiracy, Holloway, The Silent Man, Uninvited, The Weatherman and Paint. He has also written poems such as Woman of the Earth, Daimler, Beware Poisons, The Choices, White, Portobello Girl, Everything and Nothing, Burning Ear, and Crop's Cream. The Puppetslaves United poetry anthology, adapted from a university project, was a chilling portrayal of modern society, addiction, and our imprisonment within our own lives. Gavin Luper’s epic Lisa the Legend, an ever-expanding tale of the war over the three legendary dogs and the single longest-running piece on the forums, is widely considered to be TPM’s best fanfic. LTL, as his most famous piece is often abbreviated, popularized the use of cliffhangers in Fanfic thanks to his flair for the dramatic.

Gavin Luper, or “Kristian” as his close friends call him, has freely contributed his expert knowledge to the forums for years. He cemented his status as the authority on good writing by reviving the Fanfiction Reviewer Organisation in 2003 and serving as its leader. The reviews offered by his society are some of the most detailed and helpful of all responses in Fanfic. Other groups have followed his example and use the FFRO rating scale for different purposes; these include, most notably, scoring for the periodic Fanfiction Writing Contests.

He has hosted the biannual Fanfic Awards – later renamed the Golden Pen and Silver Pencil Awards – and has won many of those prizes himself. With his powerful prose, Gavin Luper is a constant threat to take home the coveted Awards Award, given to the fanficcer who wins the most Golden Pens or Silver Pencils in any particular season. He is the only member in history to win the Awards Award twice, accomplishing that rare feat in the 2006 and the first 2007 Silver Pencil Awards.

Gavin Luper suggested the idea for the popular Fanfic Trivia Game, a staple in The Writers Lounge, and co-founded the Fanfiction Hall of Fame with mr_pikachu in 2008. He was a core member of the team that revived the Fanfiction Forum E-zine, and has served as editor-in-chief for five editions while writing eight articles. As a partial response to many reader demands to use his talent and get published, Gavin Luper published “The Unique Predicament of the Fanficcer,” his analysis of the struggle for fanfiction writers nearing the professional level, in the October 2008 E-zine.

Gavin Luper became a Fanfiction moderator on July 19, 2004.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 2nd Biannual Election - Voting Phase

Congratulations to Gavin Luper, the newest inductee into the Fanfiction Hall of Fame!

You've earned it, man. Way to go!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Banned

Let me be the first one to congratulate Gavin. As a writer on TPM, I look up to him, and I'm sure many others do to. This is something you truly deserve. Congratualtions.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Congrats Gavin!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Congratulations, Gavin! I think your profile speaks for itself, and I don't have much to add to that praise.
    mistysakura

Glitter (one-shot).

Veteran Trainer

The second addition to Fanfic's Hall of Fame is the Wonder from Down Under, Gavin Luper.

Cheers to you this time, Aussie-boy. Good job.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well, this was definitely nice to come home to.

Thanks very much for the honour, guys, and for your nice comments. It does mean a lot to know that my TPM peers think this highly of me and my writing.

*sticks feather in cap*

Yup, that made my night.

Cheers, all.

- Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 3rd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

3rd Biannual Election
    Nomination Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It serves as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is ready to accept its newest inductee.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nominees

Chris 2.1
    classy_cat18
    dratinihaunter13
    Lady Vulpix
    mistysakura
    PancaKe

(Nominees listed in alphabetical order by username.)
    Last edited by mr_pikachu; 19th March 2009 at 03:39 AM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Banned

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 3rd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

I'd like to nominate a young lady who most recently earned a promotion to a high position on fanfic, not to mention someone who can write an excellent Pokemon fic. I'd like to nominate Classy Cat18 for the Hall of Fame.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 3rd Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

I'm gonna chuck a vote in for dratinihaunter13. Man, the years he modded, plus MPCEL & Damon's Menace .. there is no question.

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.