Thread: Digimon (script for an epic, PG-13, Live Action/CGI movie of the series)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Digimon (script for an epic, PG-13, Live Action/CGI movie of the series)

Brief summary (like on the box of a Video/DVD/Blu-Ray)

The Digital World, home of powerful, intelligent creatures called Digimon (short for "Digital Monsters"), along with the Real World (otherwise known as Earth, home of the humans), are in peril.

Lucemon, an evil, wicked, ancient half-angel, half-demon, Digimon has been revived after many years of imprisonment in the Dark Area (where Digimon go to after they die, equivalent to the humans' ideas on an afterlife), and he plans to get his revenge, destroying the Human World, and ruling over the Digital World.

The four guardian Sovereign Digimon, Azulongmon, Ebonwumon, Baihumon, and Zhuqiaomon, tried to seal Lucemon back in the Dark Area, but perished due to Lucemon's sheer power over them.

The Sovereigns' data was scattered across a fair-sized, populated area of Earth called "New York City", where they became six Digi-Eggs.

Lucemon sent six of his generals to try and seek and destroy the eggs before they hatched.

Six human teenagers that show one of six virtues (Courage, Friendship, Knowlege, Reliability, Love, and Sincerity) will find these eggs, along with their own Digivices, to help the Digimon inside the eggs to Digivolve, and after all six eggs are found, the six humans and their young Digimon will go to the Digital World, on a quest to stop Lucemon once and for all.

The six Digimon lines will be...
    Botamon->Koromon->Agumon->Greymon->RizeGreymon->VictoryGreymon
    Punimon->Tsunomon->Gabumon->Garurumon->WereGarurumon->Z'dGarurumon
    Pabumon->Motimon->Tentomon->Kabuterimon->MegaKabuterimon->HerculesKabuterimon
    Pitchmon->Bukamon->Gomamon->Ikkakumon->Zudomon->Plesiomon
    Nyokimon->Yokomon->Biyomon->Aquilamon->Garudamon->Phoenixmon
    Yuramon->Tanemon->Palmon->Sunflowmon->Lilymon->Lotusmon
    If you don't know the Digimon mentioned, go to http://www.dma.wtw-x.net for info.
    Scene One will be up later.
    Last edited by Celestial Blade; 26th October 2009 at 04:31 PM.

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: Digimon (script for an epic, PG-13, Live Action/CGI movie of the series)

Welcome back to the forums, Celestial Blade. Unfortunately, the rules still say that this counts as spam. I won't close it this time, but edit in the first chapter instead of making a new post.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Digimon (script for an epic, PG-13, Live Action/CGI movie of the series)

I will when I get the time.

The real Shonta Moderator

Until then, I'll just move this to The Writers Lounge. ^_^
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Expect it up (hopefully) this weekend...

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(I'll put it up now.)

After an intro of what happened with Lucemon and the Sovereigns, and a brief-but-good explanation of Digimon and the Digital World, the scene zooms in on a small apartment in Brooklyn. This is where the first Digi-Egg and Crest will be found, and home of the first Chosen Child.

Inside the apartment was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy wearing blue goggles, a red T-shirt, khaki pants, and black sneakers. He was on his laptop, surfing YouTube.

He clicked a link, and Charlie the Unicorn (the one with Candy Mountain), starts playing.

The blue unicorn and the pink unicorn walk in on Charlie, who was sleeping.
    "Heeeheheheeeyyy, Chaarrlliieeee! Hey Charlie wake up!"
    "Yeah, Charlie! You silly sleepyhead, wake uuuuuupp!"
    "Uugggh! Oh, God, you guys! This had better be pretty freakin' important, is the meadow on fire?"
    The boy was trying hard not to start cracking up watching this hilarious video.
    Then, the power went out, and a large red Digi-Egg appeared out of absolutely nothing.
    The laptop was off now, and the boy said to himself "C'mon Eric, you can survive for a few minutes without power, right?" Then, he noticed the Digi-Egg. He said, somewhat shocked "What the--? A giant egg? I don't recall anything laying an egg THAT big, or that color.... Not even a dinosaur or an ostrich." The egg moved toward Eric, as if it needed his help to hatch. Then, it did hatch, into a black ball with little ears and big yellow eyes. This was Botamon, who said "Hhiiiii!" Eric walked over to the egg, and an odd device, looking like a small, red handheld video game system, only with strange markings on it, appeared in his hand, out of nothing. This was Eric's Digivice. Botamon started blowing bubbles, and hopped from Eric's bedroom to the kitchen. It somehow opened the refrigerator, and ate leftover KFC bucket from the night before. Eric shouted "HEY! I WAS GONNA HEAT THAT UP FOR TONIGHT!" Botamon then drank an entire large cup of Eric's leftover Mountain Dew, and then became surrounded by white light, and said "Botamon, Digivolve to...". The light was gone a moment later, and a pink ball with two ribbon-like antennae, red eyes, and a toothy grin replaced Botamon. The newly formed creature said its name "Koromon!" Eric then thought out loud, "This is probably just one of those crazyass dreams you're having. Just try to wake up." Eric pinched himself on the arm, but it was all to real. Koromon said "Nope! This isn't a dream! Mind if I?" Eric then said "Wait! What in the name of ZEUS are you, and WHY did you eat my KFC and drink my Mountain Dew?!" Koromon said "I was going to get to the 'what am I' part, but you interrupted me. That's kinda rude, y'know. And I was hungry! If you were just born, you'd probably want to eat and drink something!"

The power turned right back on six seconds later.

Outside the apartment complex, a bat-like creature was flying around, looking for any signs of of the egg, or whatever it hatched into. This was DemiDevimon. Then, he noticed Eric and Koromon, and flew through an open window. He then attacked with DemiDart, but missed miserably since he was aiming toward Eric. Koromon became surrounded by white light, and Digivolved again, saying "Koromon, Digivolve to....", becoming a yellow, theropod (meat-eating dinosaur)-like Digimon. The Digimon said its name "Agumon!"
    DemiDevimon said "I thought this was going to be EASY! You just HAD to Digivolve! I'll take you and your human friend down!"

Agumon shouted "OH NO YOU WON'T!" He then spat out a fireball, and added "PEPPER BREATH!" DemiDevimon was almost defeated, and Agumon finished the fight with one swipe from his claws.

DemiDevimon then became fractal data, which Agumon took and absorbed. Eric said "Thanks for saving me! I'm Eric, and you are....?"

Agumon said his name, and added "I am a Digimon, and so was that bat-thing that tried to kill us. He was DemiDevimon, and he wasn't so hard to beat. We Digimon all come from the Digital World, and I'd like to take you there some day so we can fight evil, but I'll need to be able to Digivolve into higher forms than this." Agumon then saw Eric's Digivice, which then started beeping, and said "Your Digivice is beeping." Eric looked at his Digivice, and said "So that's what this thing is called." Eric the noticed a Tag and the Crest of Courage in his pocket, and asked "Hey, Agumon, What are these?"

Agumon explained "That's a Tag.", pointing to the Tag, and then pointed to the Crest and continued "That's your Crest. It represents a virtue you have." Eric said "What virtue does it represent?"

Agumon replied "Courage."

Eric's parents entered the apartment, noticed the mess, and Agumon explained everything that just happened quickly, but thoroughly,then introducing himself to Eric's parents.
    Eric's father's name was Joseph Diamond, and his mother's name was Laura Diamond." Agumon then said "I'm Agumon. I am a Digimon, and I need to take your son to the Digital World to save it. If we don't go, then Earth will be in grave danger. Don't ask me how I know all this, cause I just do."

His father said "Will he be back before September?", with his mother adding "Take care of him, Agumon!" Agumon nodded, and said "He'll be back before then, and I will protect him."

(Chapter Two will be up some time in the near future!)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(The next part will be up by September 1st!)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(here it is!)

In the Central Park Zoo, the second Digi-Egg, which was brown, appeared in the lion enclosure. One of the teen volunteers, a boy of East Asian descent with glasses, spiky hair, and wearing a blue T-shirt, black pants, and whtie shoes, who was helping out one of the keepers, noticed the egg. He asked the keeper "What's this giant egg doing here? It looks... odd, I've never seen any egg this size." The keeper was a bit shocked and said "That's odd, Brendan. I'll be over there as soon as this cub stops playing with my shoes." One of the lion cubs was practicing pouncing by jumping onto the keeper's shoes, and then biting and clawing it. Brendan was about 15 years old, and noticed some extra weight.

His Digivice and Crest of Friendship appeared in his pocket, right as the Digi-Egg hatched into what looked like a red ball with big eyes, and three thumb-like protrusions sticking out of the top. This was Punimon, who leaped onto Brendan's head, and said "HI!", before blowing bubbles. The keeper then saw Punimon, and asked "It hatched? What IS that thing?" Punimon then jumped down and ate some grass.

Then, a white light appeared around Punimon, who said "Punimon, Digivolve to...", before becoming a orange-furred, ball with a cute hamster-like face (minus the nose, whiskers, and teeth), and big eyes with reddish pupils, and a single horn on its head. The newly formed being said "Tsunomon!"

Tsunomon then followed Brendan outside of the enclosure, with the keeper following behind Tsunomon.

Then, a gear-like being jumped out of a tree, trying to attack Brendan and Tsunomon, firing small, dark-colored gears out of nothing, and shouted "HAND OVER THAT HAIRBALL OR ELSE!". This was Hagurumon,

Tsunomon shouted back at Hagurumon, "NO! I DON'T LIKE YOU!" became enveloped in another white light, and said "Tsunomon, Digivolve to..", then emerging as a horned, yellow creature with blue and pink markings on its stomach, and a coat of fur that was cyan and blue. The creature then said "Gabumon!"

Hagurumon said "This isn't going to end well, CRAP!"

Gabumon attacked Hagurumon, firing a blue wisp of flame out of its mouth, saying "BLUE BLASTER!". The gear-like being was stunned by the attack, giving enough time for Gabumon to dodge the flying cogs and finish the fight with a jab from his horn.

Hagurumon became data dust, which Gabumon absorbed. Brendan thanked Gabumon for saving him, and asked "What was that thing.. and what are you?" Gabumon introduced himself as "Gabumon, a Digimon.", and explained that Digimon live in the Digital World, and the cog-like creature was another Digimon called Hagurumon. Brendan said "I'm Brendan, and do you have any idea about these things?', pulling out his Crest of Friendship and its Tag, which looked like a circle with a sideways "S" going through it, and his Digivice, which was blue. Gabumon then said "That's a Digivice! And the Crest of Friendship, and a TAG! You are my chosen partner! The fate of both our worlds depends on us, and five others humans and their chosen Digimon!"

Brendan was confused, and said "So I'm part of some kinda prophecy that involves saving both our worlds?" Gabumon nodded, and Brendan led him home.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(The next part will be up, hopefully, this wekeend.)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(Sorry, it's a little later than I expected!)

Scene 3

The third Digi-Egg, which was dark green and purple, appeared in a field on the outskirts of the city, in a large oak tree. A 13-year old boy of Puerto Rican descent found it. The boy was wearing glasses, a red hoodie, a pair of old blue jeans with a few patches on them, and big brown boots. The area was a fairly-sized farm, and the Digi-Eg fell from the tree, and rolled until the boy, named Juan, picked it up. He said "Is this... an egg? It's too big for a chicken. And how did it get up in a tree?" Then, the egg hatched. The creature that hatched from it was a pale green blob with black eyes ,a yellow pacifier-like object in its mouth, and a slimy body. It said "Haa-I!". Juan blinked for a few seconds, rubbed his eyes, and the blob, a Digimon called Pabumon, was gone, eating some grass.

Soon, Pabumon became surrounded by white light, and said "Pabumon, Digivolve to...", and became a pinkish, taller, less slimy blob, with arms. This being said "Motimon!" Juan noticed what happened, and said "What the---? It... changed form?!" Motimon began blowing bubbles, and Juans' family's Welsh Corgi began barking at Motimon from inside, unsure of what it was, jumping up and down trying to get a better look. Juan said "Keep it down, Twinkie!", to the Corgi. Why it was named Twinkie, nobody has any idea.

Then, a green, frog-like Digimon with a large orange fin on its back jumped from a nearby pond toward Juan and Motimon. This Digimon was Betamon. Motimon jumped in, and Digivolve again, saying "Motimon, Digivolve to....", becoming a red, beetle-like Digimon with large compound eyes. This Digimon said, "Tentomon!"

Betamon tried to bite Tentomon, who dodged the attack, and said "SUPER SHOCKER!", shooting a small beam of electrical energy from his arms. Betamon said "Not givin' up, eh? I'll show you....." Juan was a few feet away.

Tentomon finished the fight with ease by rolling down the hill toward Betamon, whose final words were "FORGIVE ME, LORD LUCEMON! I TRIED MY BEST!".

Betamon's data became absorbed by Tentomon, and Juan ran up to the winning Digimon and said "Thanks for protecting me from that weird frog! I'm Juan. Come inside."

Tentomon said "I am Tentomon, a Digimon. That 'weird frog' was another Digimon called Betamon. I'm glad to help!"

Tentomon flew, following Juan, and Juan made it there first.

Tentomon then said "I can tell you're going to ask where I come from. You might not beleive that I come from another world: The DIGITAL World!"

Juan was confused "Digital World? Digital like, computers and technology?"

Juan added "Oh, and Tentomon, my grandparents might not understand anything about 'Digimon' or the 'Digital World'. Just a heads up."
    Tentomon said "Alrighty then.", as he opened the door.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(sorry the Fourth Part is taking so long!)