Thread: The Official Pokemon Hangman Showroom

Threaded View

Rl #32:Enjoy The Little Things Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default The Official Pokemon Hangman Showroom

Hi everyone! Welcome to the official Pokemon Hangman database. Louis here, hoping to give everyone a place where you can easily store and show your plushies you've won so far in Pokemon Hangman.

OK, here's how it works (sorry for C/P Gabi. credits for you on this one):

It's simple. You just make a post with all the information you want to keep about your plushies. Whenever there's a change, you edit your post to reflect it. Of course, if you'd rather keep track of all your information on a website, you can post a link to your website here (just make sure you have a backup in case the website goes down).

If you have any questions/doubts/comments, the be sure to let us know. Either the Pokemon Hangman workers (Lady Vulpix, Fett One or Knight of Time, who is also the new GGG moderator) or fellow hangman players (credits to Knight of Time for helping with the idea) will help as long ask you ask nicely.

And as usual, be sure to abide by the GGG rules, as well as the general TPM rules. Well, I declare the Pokemon Hangman showroom: OPEN!!

As for me, I'll make my collection sometime later on another post, since this one might be edited sometime in the future.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 29th April 2021 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Update to the Hangman Worker list.

Optimist award 2012.

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

Thank you everyone... for being so kind and for bringing out the best in me! You are definitely awesome! ^_^