Thread: The Official Pokemon BrainStrain Gallery

Threaded View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default The Official Pokemon BrainStrain Gallery

Hello everyone and welcome to the official database for Pokemon BrainStrain. This is Kyle a.k.a. Knight of Time, and I'm here to show you all how this works.

This is the place where you can display information about all the figurines you have won in the game, such as the date you won a particular figurine (if you want to display the date, that is). Each time you win a new figurine, you should edit your post to show the new addition. You can also keep track of your acquired figurines on a website, of which you can post a link to here in the topic.

If you have any questions or comments, you can ask me, Louis (a.k.a. Shadow Wolf), or Mikachu.

In closing, be sure to follow the GGG rules and the TPM general rules, and you'll do fine here.

I'll eventually post my figurine collection, but the topic is now open for business.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 8th February 2021 at 10:57 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020