Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2011 TPM NaNoWriMo Support Group - Final Week Underway!

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: NaNoWriMo 2011!

I got one too. Aaaaand I pretty much forgot it already.

I'll also be working on a double update for my two fics, so I'll post those chapters up too.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well I'll be putting mine up in all it's glorious raw, unedited shitty-ness. Hopefully as a "last thing I do before bed" kinda thing, although I might just piss everybody off by uploading obscure chronological sections as opposed to actual chapters. I dunno, maybe it'll be an experiment.

My hope is to actually go back and edit it and get it published (one of these days) but it's been so long since I actually contributed to Fan Fic or any kind of creative medium that it seems like a good excuse to start putting some stuff here, unpolished as it will be.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18 View Post
    I got one too. Aaaaand I pretty much forgot it already.

I'll also be working on a double update for my two fics, so I'll post those chapters up too.
    I think it must be because we only use it once a year so we don't really recall our usernames and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Samchu View Post
    Well I'll be putting mine up in all it's glorious raw, unedited shitty-ness. Hopefully as a "last thing I do before bed" kinda thing, although I might just piss everybody off by uploading obscure chronological sections as opposed to actual chapters. I dunno, maybe it'll be an experiment.

My hope is to actually go back and edit it and get it published (one of these days) but it's been so long since I actually contributed to Fan Fic or any kind of creative medium that it seems like a good excuse to start putting some stuff here, unpolished as it will be.
    It would be good to have you back on the forums, I was thinking it had been quite a while since I'd seen you and Shayna around. How are you guys?
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Advanced Trainer

Shayna is busy in the real world. I think she's said her goodbyes to TPM. I don't know much more than that. We haven't really kept in touch since we broke up last November.

Atm I'm good. I think I may have struck a balance between my new intensive master's degree and my new girlfriend that leaves room for writing so unless something drastic comes up I SHOULD be contributing here again, even if it's somewhat sporadically. The 2010-2011 academic was hell, lots of stress and drama and two lovely undergrad dissertations to fight through so I didn't get a lot of writing done and I wasn't able to contribute here almost as much as I wanted to. BUT! That's all in the past, for the moment at least I'm back. Quiver in fear ficcers, the mediocre god of unfinished originals has returned!
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    I think it must be because we only use it once a year so we don't really recall our usernames and so on.
    This is my first year and I signed up two weeks ago, so this is a case of my bad memory.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

That's why i try to keep things similar across boards and what not so i can remember it. Most of the time wolfsong tends to be taken so that's why i put the 98 on the end though occasionally that will be taken aws well but not as often
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well I'm not that sure about it...=/ uh and well I think part of the reason why my stories never really turn out well is that for the most part they were posted in raw/beta form
    so that would be a stupid Idea on my part to do since some people jump to the wrong conclutions about what I'm trying to write about...

oh and my Nano account is Charles Legend

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shayna is busy in the real world. I think she's said her goodbyes to TPM. I don't know much more than that. We haven't really kept in touch since we broke up last November.

Atm I'm good. I think I may have struck a balance between my new intensive master's degree and my new girlfriend that leaves room for writing so unless something drastic comes up I SHOULD be contributing here again, even if it's somewhat sporadically. The 2010-2011 academic was hell, lots of stress and drama and two lovely undergrad dissertations to fight through so I didn't get a lot of writing done and I wasn't able to contribute here almost as much as I wanted to. BUT! That's all in the past, for the moment at least I'm back. Quiver in fear ficcers, the mediocre god of unfinished originals has returned!
    Sorry, Sam - I didn't realise you guys had broken up, so that was dumb to ask. Sad to see her leave TPM altogether. Glad to hear about your new gf and your Master's, though. What are you doing your Master's in?

This is my first year and I signed up two weeks ago, so this is a case of my bad memory.
    XD

I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    That's why i try to keep things similar across boards and what not so i can remember it. Most of the time wolfsong tends to be taken so that's why i put the 98 on the end though occasionally that will be taken aws well but not as often
    Out of interest, where does the name Wolfsong come from, if it's so popular that it gets taken so often?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post
    Well I'm not that sure about it...=/ uh and well I think part of the reason why my stories never really turn out well is that for the most part they were posted in raw/beta form
    so that would be a stupid Idea on my part to do since some people jump to the wrong conclutions about what I'm trying to write about...

oh and my Nano account is Charles Legend

~Charles Legend
    Okay, once my paper is submitted on Monday I'll find us all on NaNo and create a team or something. Leave your NaNo account name here if you haven't already, peeps.

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Turns out that mine really is classy_cat18. Hmm, thought I used an alternative.
    Random Quote:

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I keep typing in '[color=' but then I realize I haven't actually picked a new colour for myself yet. Hrmm..

I have a NaNo account as well, I just have no idea what the hell it was. I'll have to look it up again... Fuck it I'll just sign up again...

There.

I'm AntiRapeFace. ;D And I still have no idea what I'm going to write about...

As for your question Gavin, yeah, last time I did NaNo, it was from scratch. I never really have stories to continue that I deem worthy to pump out 50 000 words for! XD

I think that's one thing that annoys me so much about NaNoWriMo is the attempt at not-editing things. You just have to keep pushing forward, and trudge. Lots of trudging. I hate trudging. Especially dragging a whole bunch of typos, grammatical errors and just plain crap behind me.

I should start adding you people, I just... can't be bothered at the moment. 8D

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Thanks to CT for reminding me about this here crazy endeavour. Consider me joined to the cause of 50K. I tried it er.... two years ago and got about 5000 words. Since I have the time this year, I just gotta get the will... and not let a certain video game steal me away mid month. XD

As for the fic itself, I have an idea for one set in the Stargate universe and the enigmatic Furlings. They need something more then mock-Ewoks. Also, in the spirit of Stargate I'll say Nanites for a name.

Ma name is River Tam. I can feel the wrath of Firefly fans everywhere.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Out of interest, where does the name Wolfsong come from, if it's so popular that it gets taken so often?
    Well, it happens to be a name of a book but i also like it and part of why i chose it is a wolf's howl is its song therefore wolfsong. But htat is me though i did love that book when i found it. But truthfully i'm not sure i jsut know i had to choose wolfsong98 for my gmail account as well. It probably has diffent meanigns to diffferent people *shrugs*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

At the last minute I've decided to change what my story is about lol It shall be the story that my wedding theme is based on

Which right now isn't a story but a rough idea hehe

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Turns out that mine really is classy_cat18. Hmm, thought I used an alternative.
    Nice work Shonta, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Tears View Post
    I keep typing in '[color=' but then I realize I haven't actually picked a new colour for myself yet. Hrmm..

I have a NaNo account as well, I just have no idea what the hell it was. I'll have to look it up again... Fuck it I'll just sign up again...

There.

I'm AntiRapeFace. ;D And I still have no idea what I'm going to write about...

As for your question Gavin, yeah, last time I did NaNo, it was from scratch. I never really have stories to continue that I deem worthy to pump out 50 000 words for! XD

I think that's one thing that annoys me so much about NaNoWriMo is the attempt at not-editing things. You just have to keep pushing forward, and trudge. Lots of trudging. I hate trudging. Especially dragging a whole bunch of typos, grammatical errors and just plain crap behind me.

I should start adding you people, I just... can't be bothered at the moment. 8D
    The trudging bothers me, too ... but I just push on through, as you say, until I hit 50k. Then the hell of editing begins. Or, in the case of my effort last year, you scrap almost all of it because you change your mind. That hurt a lot. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu Luver View Post
    Thanks to CT for reminding me about this here crazy endeavour. Consider me joined to the cause of 50K. I tried it er.... two years ago and got about 5000 words. Since I have the time this year, I just gotta get the will... and not let a certain video game steal me away mid month. XD

As for the fic itself, I have an idea for one set in the Stargate universe and the enigmatic Furlings. They need something more then mock-Ewoks. Also, in the spirit of Stargate I'll say Nanites for a name.

Ma name is River Tam. I can feel the wrath of Firefly fans everywhere.
    What's the significance of Nanites? I think mattbcl also suggested that.

Also, is the game Uncharted 3? Because that's what's probably going to steal me away in approx 4 days.

Well, it happens to be a name of a book but i also like it and part of why i chose it is a wolf's howl is its song therefore wolfsong. But htat is me though i did love that book when i found it. But truthfully i'm not sure i jsut know i had to choose wolfsong98 for my gmail account as well. It probably has diffent meanigns to diffferent people *shrugs*
    Cool.

PEEPS, NANOWRIMO STARTS IN JUST A FEW HOURS HERE!
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 31st October 2011 at 08:48 AM.

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay, one of the last lines from last night's miami episode made me laugh and clap my hands becuase of the story i have planned for nano plus it just gave me the location that i need for where it started.

Here is the lines in that little part:

Ryan: "Guys, bad news. We just got a call out. Homicide on Collins Ave. Witnesses report the murderer was..." *pause* "a werewolf."
    *team laughs*
    Calleigh: "I hate halloween."

*Grins* Maybe i can tweak the timeline somewhat ad work that in...
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Okay, one of the last lines from last night's miami episode made me laugh and clap my hands becuase of the story i have planned for nano plus it just gave me the location that i need for where it started.

Here is the lines in that little part:

Ryan: "Guys, bad news. We just got a call out. Homicide on Collins Ave. Witnesses report the murderer was..." *pause* "a werewolf."
    *team laughs*
    Calleigh: "I hate halloween."

*Grins* Maybe i can tweak the timeline somewhat ad work that in...
    haha awesome, that's an omen right there that you're onto something!

Okay, it's officially 1/11/11 right here, but I'm gonna either start nanowrimoing tomorrow arvo after work, or wednesday arvo after my thesis proposal presentation is done (probably the more sensible move, and it will only be 2/11/11 by then).
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 1st November 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The 2011 TPM NaNoWriMo Support Group - DAY 1 IS HERE!

Good luck. I still have twelve more hours to go before Nano starts here. But i have tomorrow off so maybe i can get a good start.

The only reason i have to rework the timeline in my miami story is becuase i want rick stetler to be in it and still a sergeant and in my stories the timebomb episode never happened.... even though he was a lieutenant in the last season he was on. In my story he will get his promotion but my story just works better that way. So au i guess. Here's hoping that i can get all the tweaks and what not worked out for next year. I've got one of my original characters hanging around and the other is going to make an appeareance in my miami fanfic...
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

The trudging bothers me, too ... but I just push on through, as you say, until I hit 50k. Then the hell of editing begins. Or, in the case of my effort last year, you scrap almost all of it because you change your mind. That hurt a lot. O_O!
    I've done that! But it wasn't just scraping most of it, it was ALL of it. In one fell swoop I purged my computer of the horrendous story that was *finished*. I hated it, oh my lord... I hope that doesn't happen this time around...

Either way, I got my idea! >D Now I just need to stay in love with it! As for the trudging... I've found a way to skip merrily along! Write in a font you can't really read anyways, and the mistakes will just blend into the rest of the words. Hahaha! Ignorance!

Oh my god... Uncharted 3.... I'm going to fail this task with that game alone, never mind my other addictions like HALO: Reach, and StarCraft 2... Oh no. >_<

Rio's (Pichu Luver) weakness is Assassin's Creed: Revelations and we both split the cost for Skyrim.

Oh damn we fail.

EDIT: Oh I figured it out! I added Wolfsong and Rio, but Classy it can't find your account. D: What is this madness?
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 31st October 2011 at 03:15 PM.

HA! See, this Nintendo fangirl is in the clear! All she has to worry about is Skyward Sword; the rest of the games can wait until December.

...Aw damn, my bro's getting Sonic Generations for 360 tomorrow.

Oh I figured it out! I added Wolfsong and Rio, but Classy it can't find your account. D: What is this madness?
    You put in classy_cat18, right? Small caps.
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 31st October 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer

Sorry, Sam - I didn't realise you guys had broken up, so that was dumb to ask. Sad to see her leave TPM altogether. Glad to hear about your new gf and your Master's, though. What are you doing your Master's in?

It's ok, it wasn't something we really wanted to advertise. I'm doing my Masters in Historical Research focusing on Classical Civilisations. It's a bit of a mix of good and bad but it's only a year and reward is another degree the possibility of PhD funding so it's worth it.

Just over 3 hours until the official start of NaNo here in the UK. Which means I need to get my shit together, lol. Looking at an all-nighter tonight anyway to get some Greek revision in (a REALLY bad idea but it's what will probably happen) so fingers crossed I might actually have hit my word target by the time my morning class starts. Good luck everyone!
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Advanced Trainer

Yeah, I did, I even copy_paste'd what you just wrote down. Nothing. Just add me, I suppose. We'll just find a way around this entire problem. xD

Seven hours, and I can begin... of course, when I say begin I really mean I will get up (having gone to bed around eleven), go to work (hopefully, I'm sick, couldn't go in today), make some money, come home, relax and begin to type. 1667 words. Not that many, just like an RPG post I suppose.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Generations, Skyrim and Arkham are all on reserve or stored away. No video games. Just work and an epic tale of souls and swords ... and pokemon are in there for some reason or other.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

How do I add someone as a writing buddy? Or whatever you were trying to do?
    Random Quote:

Written Into A Corner... Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

My NaNo this year is going to be very much flying by the seat of my pants. It's a type of writing I haven't done in some time. We'll see what comes out. Since I had the day off today, I slept in way late, so I'll probably be awake at midnight this evening and ready to get this party started.

But for now, my girlfriend and I are going out to shopping centers to see about snatching up Halloween candy on sale.

EDIT: On the main website, my username is Mattbcl. Big surprise, right?
    Last edited by mattbcl; 31st October 2011 at 06:51 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Lol classy, I try to click on your name now that you've added me and it takes me back to the front page. XD =.= You have me blocked or somethin'??

So, Uncharted 3 I can pick up tomorrow... >_> DAMNNNNN....

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

The trudging bothers me, too ... but I just push on through, as you say, until I hit 50k. Then the hell of editing begins. Or, in the case of my effort last year, you scrap almost all of it because you change your mind. That hurt a lot. O_O

Also, is the game Uncharted 3? Because that's what's probably going to steal me away in approx 4 days.
    As I mentioned to Sie, turn off the spellcheck/grammer check and that may help trudge forward. Then blatent mistakes won't be screaming at you to fix them. ^^'

As for Nanites, they're little robotic...things, usually inside humans, that can be programed to various purposes. They're kinda the unobtanium of Stargate XD. I don't think mttbcl meant those tho, lol.

As CT said, AC steals my soul every November, so I must reeeeeeeeesiiiiiiiist.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Lol classy, I try to click on your name now that you've added me and it takes me back to the front page. XD
    I'm having the same problem.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I dunno. I'm trying to correct the problem but I don't know what to do.
    Random Quote:

Written Into A Corner... Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Nanites are microscopic machines that can be programmed to a variety of purposes. In Star Trek lore, they're actually fairly sinister, because the Borg put them towards the purpose of forcibly assimilating hapless sentients into their monolithic cyber-enhanced fold.

...Kinda like what's happening to you over in RPG.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by mattbcl View Post
    Nanites are microscopic machines that can be programmed to a variety of purposes. In Star Trek lore, they're actually fairly sinister, because the Borg put them towards the purpose of forcibly assimilating hapless sentients into their monolithic cyber-enhanced fold.

And you too my friend Resistance is futile!

Also, anyone here a history buff? Or like to formulate good what if concepts in history? I need a small bit of insight from someone before I start writing ^-^()

Also, my NaNo username is Wolfineyes
    Last edited by Asilynne; 1st November 2011 at 07:08 AM.

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

It's ok, it wasn't something we really wanted to advertise. I'm doing my Masters in Historical Research focusing on Classical Civilisations. It's a bit of a mix of good and bad but it's only a year and reward is another degree the possibility of PhD funding so it's worth it.
    Oh wow, Classical Civilisations sounds amazing. Jealous. When I visited the ruins of the Roman Forum in 2006 I wanted nothing more than to study Ancient History or be an Archaeologist or something in that vein. Three weeks into a History degree and I realised I hated studying it seriously/intellectually, but it remains a total fascination and hobby to read about that stuff.

I've done that! But it wasn't just scraping most of it, it was ALL of it. In one fell swoop I purged my computer of the horrendous story that was *finished*. I hated it, oh my lord... I hope that doesn't happen this time around...

Oh my god... Uncharted 3.... I'm going to fail this task with that game alone, never mind my other addictions like HALO: Reach, and StarCraft 2... Oh no. >_<
    Ouch. I feel part of your pain, at least. It sucks when you write something and then go "it's crap, ALL CRAP!"

Uncharted 3 is out on Thursday here. WHAT DO I DO?! Although that series usually inspires the crap out of me, so I will probably justify playing it in that fashion. Hoping Uncharted 3 will totally give me ideas for LTL. Massively. Yes. (But seriously.)

How do I add someone as a writing buddy? Or whatever you were trying to do?
    This.

I haven't worked out that NaNo site yet.

My name there is Gavin Luper. Surprise! Can someone add me there so I can see how it all works?

This seems to be the summary so far:

TPM NaNites(except not this name because what it refers to is kind of scary)

TPM Screen Name = NaNoWriMo.org Screen Name

Gavin Luper = Gavin Luper
    Mattbcl = Mattbcl
    classy_cat18 = classy_cat18
    Wolfsong = wolfsong98
    Crystal Tears = AntiRapeFace
    DarkestLight
    Asilynne = Wolfineyes
    Samchu = Black_Fire
    Pichu Luver = River Tam

Possibly competing?:

Mr_pikachu
    Becky
    Charles Legend = Charles Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu Luver View Post
    As I mentioned to Sie, turn off the spellcheck/grammer check and that may help trudge forward. Then blatent mistakes won't be screaming at you to fix them. ^^'

As CT said, AC steals my soul every November, so I must reeeeeeeeesiiiiiiiist.
    I do that with spell check every time I write anyway lol. It could explain a lot, actually. >.<

As for AC, I've never played it - good, evidently? Uncharted 3 ... 2 days away ... so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by mattbcl View Post

XD

You summed that situation up quite well!

Nanites sound horrible, I vote we do not call ourselves that.

So, as I mentioned earlier, I've got a thesis proposal presentation tomorrow at 1.15pm. So, I'm focusing on practising that tonight and starting my NaNoWriMo project tomorrow arvo as planned.

Also, now that the Post Count Capsule is dead *sniff*, I will be pouring all my procrastinatory energy into this thread. Only thing is, can't double-post here. So everyone needs to post loads so we can all reply loads.

Wooooot NANOWRIMO 2011!
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 1st November 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer

If any one wants to add me on the NaNo site I signed up as Black_Fire.

How's everyone finding day one? I appear to have accumlated writer's block and am I trying to chip through it.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks, Sam - updated my list. DarkestLight, what's your NaNo screenname?

How far have you gotten so far Sam? Are we talking three paragraphs or blank page?

Personally, I'm focusing on this proposal, but even then, I'm pretty sure it's the dullest 10-minute speech I have ever heard in my life.

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer

400 words. It more an issue with the ease of writing. I used to be able to churn out 1,000 words without blinking but lately once I hit 200 everything seems to grind to a halt and I really need to push to get things working again. I'm hoping this month might grease the wheels enough to get things moving as they used to.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm debating on giving a partial introduction with one of my future original characters. i'm about to start but i know i'm going to use that last lines from sunday's episode to start the story out since it suits it so well. but it's going to be set in the later part of 2006 instead of now. although if i include the intro that wil be in 2004. Everything before 2006 will be cannon after not so much...
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Sam: All I can say is YOU CAN DO IT. Just write something, even if it's utter crap. Get the words out and don't worry about whether it's working or not. Just try to push through. Try to hit a daily target for today and see how you go.

Amy: So it's kind of like ... a plot hole would happen either way?

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

See John Tannenbaum is my werewolf that's going to be crossing over. He's fascinated by his 'friend's' wife who is a short petite native american woman and he plans to turn her and make it so she will hav eto stay wit him but something happens and she gets away and he starts looking for women that resemble her and gets a little rough until he becomes somewhat of a serial killer and ends up in miami. i don't know if i need to add up to where she gets away or not. *shrugs*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

See John Tannenbaum is my werewolf that's going to be crossing over. He's fascinated by his 'friend's' wife who is a short petite native american woman and he plans to turn her and make it so she will hav eto stay wit him but something happens and she gets away and he starts looking for women that resemble her and gets a little rough until he becomes somewhat of a serial killer and ends up in miami. i don't know if i need to add up to where she gets away or not. *shrugs*
    i think this story would frighten me

i haven't watched csi before but i do love Law and Order: SVU

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Last years story is a kinda freaky friday miami style that's already 100k an d not finished yet *headdesk*

i haven't seen law and order svu in a couple of seasons... but yeah i can always rework that part (lost the whole little part i was working on the orifinal except what i sent to the beta). if i get my words for today, i'll work on that part and see abotu adding it in if i can otherwise i'll try not to worry too much though i do have an idea of the location now for my first murder in my miami part to take place.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

Home from work, and Gaavvvinnnnn guess what I have???

*holds up Collector's Edition of Uncharted 3* DAMN RIGHT BABY~ 8DDDDDD I am now wearing Drake's ring and if I had a belt I would sooo be wearing his belt buckle!

But I may not play until I write something, which notably I totally haven't.

Anyways, to add somebody:

click on NaNo's search option.

Type in said person's username.

Click on them.

Look near the top of their profile thing and it'll say 'Add as Buddy'

Press that.

BAM. You have friends. Congrats, your totally not a loner. ♥

Anyways, I cannot add Classy, Gavin or Samchu. So if you guys could add me (Classy's already done this), that'd be great. ♥

EDIT: NaNoWriMo going well so far. 1884 words. ^^ I did over my goal, time to go play! Good luck guys! (I caught myself going back and fixing some mistakes as I made them though...)
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 1st November 2011 at 02:16 PM.