Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracey's Quest: The Kanto Pokemon Federation (CHAPTER 68 POSTED! 1/5/04)

Banned

Default Tracey's Quest: The Kanto Pokemon Federation (CHAPTER 68 POSTED! 1/5/04)

Tracey's Quest: The Kanto Pokemon Federation

Chapter 40
    Catching Up

It was an early Sunday morning as the Orange Islands lay quiet, asleep. Valencia Island, usually loud and roudy, was asleep. The houses all lay quiet, the inhabitants not expecting anyone to knock on their door. A shady figure walked through the empty streets of the island, looking from door to door. He finally came upon the usually busy shopping center, The Venetian. The once loud shopping center was likewise quiet. He looked up, and saw the two estates of Alicia Ivy and Drew Sketchit. He chuckled, and started walking up.

Proffesor Ivy
    Proffesor Ivy was asleep in her large bedroom. The windows were closed, and she was in her white nightgown. Wailmer, out of its Dive Ball, was out, sleeping. It soon opened its eyes, and looked around. Light was coming in from the windows, and it slowly got up. Suddenly, the tired Pokemon slumped back and fell asleep again. Ivy and Wailmer were asleep again, but it was impossible for her to notice the shady figure watching up the hill.

The Sketchits

Both Drew and Andrea were asleep. Their huge room was quiet, as Smeargle and Miltank were both asleep by their masters. Smeargle had gone straight, and they Smeargle and Miltank were now a couple.
    A lot had happened in five months. It had been five months since Tracey had returned from the Orange League, and his Pokemon were still the same. Tracey was not asleep. He was out in the backyard, training his Pokemon.
    Tracey looked grown. He had shaved a lot over the past months, he was now, after all, 17. He wore the same clothes, and his voice had gotten fairly deeper. Seadra was the same. Over the past few months, it had gotten quite hyper, and loved swimming in the Sketchit pool.
    Charmeleon was more vibrant then ever. It liked to run around, work out, and even talk to Tracey about things. Seadra and Charmeleon were much stronger and much more friendlier as well.
    Voltorb was cool as well. Tracey was surprised that it had not evolved yet, but he didn't know wether he should even evolve Voltorb. He hardly used it, but he concetrated on his other Pokemon more. Seadra and Charmeleon felt bad for Voltorb, as it was being neglected, even though Tracey still loved it.
    Believe it or not, the last time Tracey used his Voltorb was at the Orange Cup. It was usually in its Pokeball.
    Seadra was in the pool, doing laps. Charmeleon was lifting weights, at the same time talking to Voltorb, who was rolling around the ground.

Tracey was staring at the ground, when he saw a dark, shady figure walk up to Tracey. Tracey was about to scream, when the dark figure covered his mouth. What would happen?

Jessie and James

Jessie, James, and Meowth were in their Feebas sub. Jessie and James were on the couch, while Meowth was drinking a new orange Pina Colada. Meowth had grown. Jessie had trained it, and it now learned some cool new moves, like Faint Attack and Pay Day.
    Beautifly and Dustox were out, fluttering around. They too, had grown. They had both won some battles, and the Pokemon were getting to be very experienced, it made their masters very proud.
    Suddenly, the video phone rang. Jessie ran and picked it up, as James and Meowth soon followed.

"Jessica, James? This is Giovanni, your master.", said a destructive seeming voice from the other side of the screen. A face came into view. The face was worn. It had brown hair, and he had eyes of black and hazel descent. This man was Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket.

"Master Giovanni, what an honor!", bowed Jessie. James followed suit, as did Meowth, Beautifly, and Dustox.

"I heard that you did not complete Operation Faberge, which was to steal the Tsar's Faberge Eggs from Valencia in the Orange Isles.", said Giovanni, in a disgusted tone.

"We are in the Orange Isles.", said Meowth, with a raspy tone.

"Yes, but my radar tells me that you are heading away from Valencia, toward the Pallet Sea, which is nearing you to the Kanto region. The Kanto region does not have a tsar. The capital of Kanto is Saffron City, and Kanto has a president, not a tsar.", said Giovanni, smartly.

"We can turn back, sir...", said Jessie, but Giovanni inturrupted her. "Forget it. I will station you in Kanto.", said Giovanni, and hung up.

Jessie looked at James and chuckled.

"No more of that flashy little twerp! He will not stop our plans any longer!", said Jessie, laughing.

The Feebas Sub sped on towards Pallet Town.

To Be Continued...

Default Tracey's Quest: The Kanto Pokemon Federation (CHAPTER 68 POSTED! 1/5/04)

Ah, the sequel. Looks like Tracy's going to Kanto, sounds good. Poor Voltorb, it deserves more attenton. Oh well. I wonder who that shadowy figure is.

Banned

This is going to be a great sequal. I can tell already with the cliff hanger of the shadowy figure! I think voltorb is going to get the attention it desrves in this league! Keep it up!

Banned

Hey, I printed your other story for when I went on vacation and I finally finished it but it seems you have a lot more and your starting another part to it. So I got lots to catch up to! But I read this and it sounds like a good start saying what everyone is doing. I like your writing and I think this will be a great addition to your story.

Banned

RJDude: Thanks for reading! You'll find out in Chapter 41 who the mysterious shadowy figure is.

IloveX-Tina: Thanks! Yeah, Voltorb will battle very much in this league, I assure you.

pokemonrule13: Thanks for reading! I hope you read future chapters, and I hope you like it!

The Kanto Pokemon Federation
    Chapter 41
    Heading Off Again

The shadowy figure held Tracey's mouth for about twelve seconds, and then let him go, throwing him on the floor. Tracey fell in the rosebush, and got poked. Blood oozed out of his arm. Seadra washed it out with a Water Gun, but Tracey got out before it could finish. Charmeleon was angry, Voltorb was tense, and Seadra was horrified.

Tracey stood up, wiping his nose. "What in bloody hell is wrong with you?", yelled Tracey, yelling.
    Instead of doing what Tracey thpught he would do, the man took his black hood of and started doing a dance.
    Tracey and his Pokemon thought this guy was mad.

"Are you the Tracey Sketchit? Who won the Orange League?", said the man, who had long white hair and sunglasses. Tracey was officially freaked out by this guy.

"Oh, sorry, I get a little overeactive!", chuckled the man.

"And should we introduce ourselves?", asked a sarcastic Tracey, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, forgive me. I am Charles Goodshow, the chariman of the Kanto League. My older brother is the president of Kanto, George Goodshow.", said Charles, chuckling.

"Oh really? Well, I'm Tracey--", said Tracey, but Charles interrupted him.

"I know all about you! I had dinner with the tsar last week and he told me all about how your late brother--", began Charles, but Tracey interrupted him.

"Please don't remind me, Sir Goodshow.", said Tracey, turning away. Seadra and Voltorb felt sympathy, but Charmeleon went back to lifting weights.

"Tracey, how would you like to compete in the Kanto League?", asked Charles, getting straight to the point.

Tracey looked up.

"I've already talked to two other trainers, May and Misty, who are going. Five other trainers from Tangelo Island will be competing.", said Charles.

Tracey had to go. May and Misty were of equal status to him, if not inferior, so if he wanted to be a trainer then he had to go. But he then realized that Kanto was a long ways from home. He would be walking. Most of Kanto was landmass. There were sea routes, and when there were sea routes, Smeargle could teleport The Valencia over. However, the rest was rocky terrain mostly.

Tracey had to go, he had to. His Pokemon were not fully evolved, and he needed to battle harder and more formidable opponents. His Pokemon would not be trained the way he wanted to be if he stayed for the rest of his life here on Valencia.

Suddenly, Andrea and Drew came out.

"Tracey, who is that?", asked Andrea, as Drew followed suit. Smeargle and Miltank, holding hands, followed.

Tracey introduced Charles and his parents, and then asked the question.

"Mr. Goodshow, I will join. Mom, Dad, can I go to Kanto?"

Andrea and Drew looked at each other and at Tracey. Kanto was like 500 miles away. Tracey would have to cross the Pallet Sea on his ship.

At Valencia, his Charmeleon had learned some psychic attacks. It knew Teleport, so once reaching Pallet, Tracey could teleport the ship over using Charmeleon. His Pokemon were sure gifted.

"Yes, Tracey. You can join.", said Drew.

Upon this, Tracey cheered. As did Seadra, Voltorb, and Charmeleon.

Hearing the racket, Proffesor Ivy came in, Wailmer by her side. Everyone told Alicia about Tracey, and she was happy. She was glad Tracey was continuing his journey.

At dawn, after visiting, Goodshow left, and Tracey packed his bags. Tommorow, he would head east from Valencia via the Pallet Sea to Pallet Town, where Charmeleon would teleport the ship over.

Tracey packed a sleeping bag, some clothes and food. He took books and a map of Kanto.

He went to his room at about nine. His Pokemon were curled up in front of his bed, it was the last time he would be in a bed of some sorts for a long time.

Within four minutes he was asleep.

One of his hardest adventures was about to occur...

To Be Continued

Banned

Wow, I just posted and then you post a new chapter! That was really great. I thought the person was team rocket or something but the idea of the man was really great. Charmeleon is funny ignoring them all and going back to lifting wights . Tha was really great of seadra and voltorb going to his side when he fell. That shows love towards Tracy and I bet he apprciated it. The kanto league is going to be very intresting. Are you going to have the same gyms or are you going to add some into it. Cause Misty is the water one unless you are going to have her sisters.

Banned

I've read the whole first one and this looks promising I will continue to read as a silent reader and I'm hoping Voltorb will evolve.Oh and are the two dragons(Seadra and Charmeleon) just luck or something more ?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry, I lost track of your last fic when I left town for a week, and I still haven't caught up! On that note, might I make a suggestion: It may be a good idea to slow down a bit for two reasons; you can improve the quality of your chapters even more, even if it's only in spelling and grammar, and you can allow other people to catch up. I, for one, have trouble getting myself to catch up with a fic that I've fallen behind on, especially if I feel the author could do a little bit more with it. That's just a suggestion, so feel free to dismiss it if you want.

Also, good news: I think I've finally figured out how to PM people! Woo hoo! (Sneaky little button got away from me... why do they make those things so darn small?)

Anyway, I'll try to keep up with this one, as well as finishing the original Tracey's Quest. Keep on writing, and I'll do my best to tag along!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Banned

Pretty cool, Sorry about not reading your story but I have been away from here. This is going to be a good sequel indeed. I hope you do good with it.

Banned

Great chapter! I cant wait till Tracy gets into Kanto! Great length and description! IM glad voltorbs gona be in this a lot! Keep it uP!

Good chapter. It looks like Tracey's heading off to Kanto... I wonder what Pokemon he'll catch.

Banned

Good chapters, I hope it gets as good as the original story.

And I'm happy for Voltorb, getting more attention. It's not like Zapdos' own guardian is weak...

Banned

I hope you're going to expand a little on the fact that Voltorb has connections to Zapdos. Maybe even throw a little bit of Sheu in there, hehe.

Anyway, great fic. I've read the entire thing thusfar, and will continue reading!

Whoohooo! Time for Kanto!

Banned

pokemonrule13: Thanks for reading! XD, that was freaky, we posted at the same time. Also, some of the gym leaders are different, the Cerulean Gym in particular. You will be surprised who the gym leader will be...

PikachuRocks: Thanks for reading! Oh, Tracey's not a dragon trainer at all. He's just a regular trainer that trains any Pokemon he likes, I suppose.

mr_pikachu: Thanks! I'll take that into consideration, thanks for lettin' me know. I'm on brake now, so I'll have more time to write the chappies. Well, keep readin'!

DewgongTears: Oh, now problem! Keep reading, and I hope you like this chapter!

IloveX-Tina: Thanks for reading! Ya, Voltorb's gonna be popular in this.

RJDude: Thanks! He catches a new Pokemon in this chapter.

Dragon_Claw: Thanks! Well, Zapdos' guardian will get used a lot, I assure you. Keep readin'!

SneaselReborned: Thanks for reading! Sheu will appear here, that's the only spoiler I can give here. LOL, if you guys want spoilers, feel free to PM me or IM me.

Chapter 42
    A Race Against Time

It was six o'clock in the morning. The sun rose over Valencia Island. The Taillow and Swellow awoke, and started fluttering over around the island. A Pelliper flew over the Kremlin, the castle of the tsar. Suddenly, a bullet fierced the Pelliper. It fell down onto the grass of the estate of the tsar.
    The tsar Nicholas the II had shot the Pelipper. He laughed.

"Who said a young king is not suited for shooting falcons?", bragged the tsar, until his royal guard halted him.

"Sir, that is not a falcon. It is a pelican.", said the guard.

"Get it out of my sight.", said the tsar, as he went inside, disgusted, and the guard threw the dead Pelipper into the nearby ocean.

Meanwhile, a certain red truck belonging to Drew Sketchit zoomed down the road. Tracey, in the backseat, looked around Valencia Island. He was not only going to another island, he was going to another country for a very long time. His boat was in the back.

As soon as possible, Tracey reached the seaport. Drew and Tracey unloaded the ship and moored it in the ocean. Tracey took his luggage and waved to his father.

"Well, dad, say bye to mom, Smeargle, and Miltank!", waved Tracey.

Andrea, Smeargle, and Miltank were all asleep at the estate, it was after all, still early in the morning.

"Bye, son.", said Drew, as he hugged Tracey, patting him on the back. Drew sat in the truck and zoomed off. Tracey breathed in his last breath of sea air on Valencia and boarded The Valencia. He started the motor and zoomed off on the Articuno Sea.

It had been five months since he had last been here. Nothing had changed. He put his Pokeballs on the Pokeball holder, and put his luggage in the cabin.

Tracey went south on the Articuno Sea for five miles, then made an abrupt left. He was now on the Pallet Sea. This sea would take him to Pallet Town, and ultimately Kanto.

It would be about sixty miles to Kanto, so Tracey unpacked his luggage. He put his food in the fridge in the restroom and did nothing for a while. He felt life at sea was humdrum, he wasn't that addicted to adventure anymore, well he had matured a lot.

Suddenly, he got a phone call on his video phone.

He picked it up, and in a bored voice said, "Hello?"

It was May, his old rival.

"Like, hi, Tracey! Guess where we are? Me and Misty are traveling in our boat again! We're already in Viridian City!", said May.

"Viridian? Already? I'm still on the Pallet Sea.", said Tracey.

"Like, Tracey, this is so cool!", said May, pointing to her Pokemon. Marill was bopping around, it looked healthy and happy. Combusken looked very good, it was next to May, like her bodyguard. Mareep had evolved, surprisingly. It was now a Flaffy, ganing the ability to stand on its hind legs. Flaffy was very hyper, its pink wool was nicely combed. Flaffy was dancing around.

"Like, Proffesor Oak in Pallet Town gave me a Makuhita!", said May, pointing to a rather fat Makuhita behind her. It looked chubby, but muscular at the same time. It had a fake smile on.

"Hi, Tracey! What's up?", asked Misty, smiling as well.

"Hi, Misty!", said Tracey.

Misty moved and showed Tracey her Pokemon. Poliwhirl looked very muscular. It looked much stronger than before. Sunkern looked stronger, but Misty hadn't trained it much. Pichu had obviously evolved, it was now a Pikachu. Pikachu, who looked very strong, danced around on its big tail.

"Proffesor Oak is giving everybody figthing Pokemon today only! I got a Meditite! It's mine", said Misty. Meditite looked freaky, like an ape, but it looked strong. It had a frown on, and it was mediating.

"Meditite can teleport, so it teleported May's ship to her house!", said Misty.

"Cool.", said Tracey.

"Oh, we're heading for Pewter! There's a gym there!", said May, and hung up.

Tracey was behind. His rivals were already almost near Pewter, and he was still on the Pallet sea. And he needed a new Pokemon. Proffesor Oak had given May a Makuhita and Misty a Meditite, and Proffesor Oak would not give a new one tommorow, he had to hurry up. It was already two o'clock.

Jessie and James were in their Feebas sub, calm, happy that Tracey, to their knowledge, was still on Valencia.

Meowth was celebrating with pina coladas and cakes, and Beautifly and Dustox were flying around.

"Hey, there's a ship above us?", said Meowth, looking in the radar. He screamed.

"IT'S THE TWERP!"

Jessie stood up. "We have to finish his dirty self once and for all!"

The Feebas sub went up over the water in front of the ship.

"Oh no...", began Tracey.

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!", said Jessie.

"I'm James, she's Jessie, and this is Meowth!", said James.

"Meowth, that's right!", said Meowth, as Beautifly and Dustox fluttered over.

"We are being stationed in Kanto, go away!", said James.

"Well, guess what! I'm going to Kanto!", said Tracey in an annoyed tone.

Jessie and James were silent. Running away just made them collide into their worst dream.

"Guys, I don't have time for you, move over!", said Tracey.

"Not without a battle!", said Jessie, but Tracey didn't have time for games.

"Go, Seadra, Charmeleon!", said Tracey, and Seadra and Charmeleon came out onto the foldable battle arena that the sub contained. Seadra and Charmeleon came out, both looking stronger than ever. Once again Tracey abandoned Voltorb.

"Go, Beautifly!", said Jessie, as Beautifly fluttered onto the arena.

"Get'm, Dustox!", said James, as Dustox flew fast.

"Both of you, Spore!", said Team Rocket, as Beautifly and Dustox made pollen and powdered it over the Pokemon. Seadra and Voltorb were in slumberland.

"Now, Psywave!", yelled they, as Beautifly and Dustox fired a psychic wave at the sleeping Pokemon, fainting them.

"Oh, what the ****", yelled Tracey, and drove into the sub. The Valencia suffered no damage, but the Feebas sub blew up, and Team Rocket chanted "Team Rocket is blasting off again!", as they flew away again, their Feebas sub destroyed.

It was already three. Tracey hurried toward Pallet and Kanto, not knowing what to expect.

To Be Continued...

Banned

Pretty cool chapter. Fighting pokemon huh I wonder what kind will he get...a Machop maybe? Good chapter.

Banned

Good one, I like the originality, altough I'm not quite sure what happend with Team Rocket, it was confusing.

I think Mankey or Tyrogue...

That's a nice new Pokemon he got this chapter, Hanada. lol. I'm betting it's Machop.

But good chapter. I now hate the tsar. I hate hunters.

Banned

GReat chapter. It had really good length and description. I think Tracy will get a Machop. Pika and Flaffy evolved. Keep it up!

Banned

DewgongTears: Thanks! Well, Machop seems like a likely choice! You'll see...

Dragon_Claw: Oh, sorry. Basically, Tracey drove into the Feebas sub, ruining it! Keep readin'!

RJDude: LOL, sorry. I hate hunters too, but the tsar's not evil.

ILoveX-Tina: Thanks! A lot of people think it's gonna be Machop, heh.

Chapter 43
    Heading Off Once Again

It was about 10:00 PM when Tracey, still on his boat The Valencia, saw Pallet Town on the distance on the Pallet Sea. It was windy, and Tracey was in his cabin. He was sitting on his bed, reading a book on the gym leaders of Kanto. Seadra, Voltorb, and Charmeleon were watching Pokemon. It was the episode where Ash rescues a Lapras and catches it. Tracey chuckled, as he read a joke in the book.
    Suddenly, he saw something in the book. It was a tearoff map of the Kanto region. Tracey tore it out, and looked up at his wall. There was a map of the Orange Islands there, Tracey had forgotten to take it up. He reached up and took the map out, putting it in his bookshelf, on top of the books. He then put the Kanto region map up. He checked on the map, he seemed to be nearing Pallet Town.
    Tracey got out of the cabin and went on deck onto his ship. Indeed, in the distance, he could see Pallet Town. Soon, thunder was heard. Rainclouds came up over the sky and soon it was pouring. Tracey went inside the cabin, and saw that he was nearing Pallet Town. He recalled his surprised Pokemon and turned the television off.
    Soon, he reached Pallet Town. It was a pretty miserable town. There was about a 10 meter pier leading from the sea to the town square. There was a clean fountain in the middle, with Edelweiss flowers growing around it. There were three houses around, including about ten houses in the hills surrouding Pallet Town. There was one huge house with a light on in the top floor. Tracey read the sign. It read Proffesor Oak's Laboratory.

"Oh no, I hope I'm not too late!", said Tracey, as he ran through the pouring rain towards the laboratory. Embaressed, Tracey knocked on the door. He knocked about five times, until an elderly man opened the door. He had gray hair and had a kind face. He had auburn eyes and wore a white labcoat, kind of like Proffesor Ivy, except he was Ivy's ex-husband. This was Proffesor Samuel Oak. Next to him walked a small ruffian Pokemon, red in color. It had innocent eyes and said 'Corphish'. Tracey had read about Corphish, they were usually mischeavous. So Proffesor Oak had a Corphish as his Pokemon. Corphish looked up at Tracey.

"Um, hello, Proffesor Oak, I'm Tracey Sketchit. I'm from Valencia Island, Proffesor Ivy's my neighbor.", said Tracey.

"Oh, you're Tracey!", said Oak. Tracey nodded.

"You won the Orange League, didn't you! Well, let's get you signed up for the Indigo League then.", said Oak, as he invited Tracey in from the rain.

Oak had a nice, big house, but it wasn't modern. It was like a cottage. His laboratory was big, but Oak first led him into his living room. The fireplace was on. There, Tracey had a cup of tea with Oak. Seadra and Voltorb were by the fire, engaged in a coversation. Charmeleon was talking with Oak's Corphish, they had grown quite chummy.

"Ivy divorced me. She said that I wasn't the man she was looking for.", said Oak, finishing his tea. Tracey was bored, indeed, he was looking forward to getting his own fighting Pokemon.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Come with me.", said Oak, as Tracey followed Oak, leaving the Pokemon in the sitting room. They went into Oak's lab. Proffesor Oak had a huge lab. There were experiments anywhere, usually unfinished.

There were 10 slots on a table, Tracey presumabely thought that these were where the Pokeballs were that the Fighting Pokemon were chosen from. There was one slot left.

"Well, here, just show me your Pokedex, and you're all set for the league.", said Oak, his right hand open to show that he wanted the Pokedex.

"Oh, I don't have one...", said Tracey.

"Why? All the other trainers from Valencia had one.", said Oak, frowning.

"Well, I knew a lot about Pokemon, and Proffesor Ivy said I didn't need one. The others did.", said Tracey, and Oak nodded.

"Well, then you'll have to sign these.", said Oak, handing Tracey a stack of papers. Tracey rolled his eyes.

It was three o'clock in the morning when Tracey finished. Pallet Town as asleep, as were the Pokemon. The fire was out, Seadra and Corphish had exterminated it with Water Gun.

"Well, you're all set. Now, the only Fast Ball left is there, go choose it.", said Oak. Tracey walked over to the Fast Ball, the last fighting Pokemon left. He picked it up, and threw it on the ground.

"Ma Ma Chop!", said the Pokemon.

It was a Machop. It was muscular, and looked like it worked out a lot. It instantly punched Tracey in the stomach.

"OUCH!", yelled Tracey, as Oak chuckled. Machop then hugged Tracey. It was energetic.

"Don't worry about it Machop. I'm your new trainer, we'll win a lot of battles together!", said Tracey, as Machop smiled and hugged Tracey.

"Well, here's Machop, your newest starter, and its Fast Ball.", said Oak.

Seadra, Voltorb, and Charmeleon woke up, leaving Corphish asleep. They saw Machop. Machop instantly became chummy with them all. They engaged in deep conversation, and Tracey, Machop, and Tracey's Pokemon really liked each other.

"Well, Tracey, here you are. You have a Seadra, a Voltorb, a Charmeleon, and a Machop. You are now to head off to Pewter City, where there is a gym.", said Oak.

"Isn't there one in Viridian?", asked Tracey.

"That one is a limited gym, it opens twice a year.", said Oak.

Tracey waved to Proffesor Oak and Corphish and headed off toward Viridian City from Pallet Town. Suddenly he forgot. His boat was still parked.

"Charmeleon! Teleport the boat to our house!", said Tracey. Charmeleon glew purple and the boat was instantly back in Valencia.

Tracey walked on. Seadra was on his right shoulder. Voltorb was on his right. Charmeleon was walking on his right side, and Machop, his newest Pokemon, was walking on his left side. They head off...

To Be Continued...

Banned

That was a good chapter and it was Machop! Ivy and Oak, you should do a divorce court with them. One thing, how does a voltorb stay on your shoulder? Cause its a ball shape. Its your fic. I thought it was funny with machop punhcing Tracy in the stomach, maybe its how he greets people. Keep it up!

Good chapter. I thought he'd get Machop. I hope he uses it. Professor Oak seems a little old for Prof. Ivy, don't you think?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

So, the Orange League is over, and now Tracey is heading to Kanto? Good good. The chapters are a relatively Ok length, but the last chapter was a lot of dialogue, although the start was chocoblock with that big paragraph!

Don't work yourself too hard, just keep things rolling a little slower, some people don't visit as often as me! @_@';;

So, Machop joins the roster? I'm surprised Trace only had three Pokemon to win beat the Orange Crew, but nevermind! Maybe He should evolve Char and Seadra and pretend to be Krystal!
    -_-;;

Keep it up, this is looking good. I wonder who this Cerulean Leader is? Hmm...can't be Misty...*ponder*

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

ILoveX-Tina: Thanks for reading. Heh, I never thought of that before, well, it stays still on Tracey's shoulder.

RJDude: Thanks! Well, Ivy is kind of a broad, she marries older and younger men.

ShinyMarill: Thankies! LOL, Tracey could become Krystal. Also I wanna discuss something about our stories over AIM. So when you see me online (or vice versa) could we talk over AIM please? Thanks. I've decided to post a chapter every two days, is that good? Thanks.

Chapter 44
    Hi-Jacking the Pokemon Center

Tracey

Tracey was heading for Viridian City. It wasn't a very long distance from Pallet to Viridian, so he should be there in about ten or twenty minutes. The day was hot and sunny, and Tracey battled some wild Pokemon with Voltorb to get him experienced a bit.

Soon, he saw Viridian City in front of him. As he walked in the city, he noticed that the city was much larger than Pallet would ever be. It had a lot of small shops open, like Valencia Island, and also a Pokemon Center.

There was also a lot of new houses, probably built newly since the city was undergoing major expansion. The air was very freshed, and Tracey took a deep breath and walked into this new city.

Jessie and James

Jessie, James, Beautifly, Dustox, and Meowth walked toward Viridian. James and the Pokemon walked on briskly toward the destination, but Jessie stopped them.

"Don't you nitwits remember that we have a job to do?", said Jessie, quietly but with her teeth clenched.

James shook his head.

Jessie slapped him. "Idiot! The boss told us that we have to meet him in the secret hideout outside Viridian!", said Jessie loudly.

James nodded, and they soon saw a Rocket Grunt hiding in the bushes. At the moment they saw the Elites arriving, the Grunt dug a hole. Without even looking at him, the Rocket Elites stepped in, as well as the Rocket Grunt.

This secret hideout of Giovanni's in Kanto was much more bigger than the one on Electric Island in the Orange Islands. It was very lavish, it was like a mansion. Giovanni was seated on a couch reading. He didn't watch adult films like the late Lawrence the III did.

"Jessie, James.", said Giovanni, standing up.

"Good evening, boss Giovanni.", said Jessie and James, bowing in unison. Meowth even put down his Pina Colada to bow. Beautifly and Dustox bowed as well.

"Have you any Pokemon for me?", asked Giovanni, his hand out streched.

"No, sir.", said Jessie her head down.

Giovanni kicked the coffee table.

"Idiots! FOOLS! EMBASILES! You spend a year in the Orange Islands to bring me nothing!", screamed Giovanni and broke the coffee table.

Giovanni calmed down.

"Well, it can't be helped. If you do not bring me any Pokemon from Kanto, then you will be demoted to Grunts, understand?", screamed Giovanni, and continued, "You will go hi-jack the Viridian City Pokemon Center and bring me some valuble and unusual Pokemon is that quite clear?", yelled an apprehensive Giovanni.

He ushered them out of the base and the group continued to Viridian. Night was falling, and Jessie and James recalled Beautifly and Dustox and headed into the Pokemon Center.

Tracey was in the Pokemon Center in Viridian City. Since the gym was closed, he would not spend a very long time here. Nurse Joy had healed his Pokemon, and he was in the lobby. Suddenly, the lights went out.

The people and Pokemon panicked, and Nurse Joy tried to calm everyone down. But since the electricity was out, the sick Pokemon could not be treated.

Tracey ran to Nurse Joy and Chansey.

"Nurse, my Voltorb can charge up the electrical outlet.", said Tracey, as he released Voltorb from its Pokeball. Voltorb came out, rolling around.

"Voltorb, Shock Wave on the outlet!", said Tracey, as Voltorb charged up the generator. Soon, the lights were back up, but the doors opened, and a lady with a bomb entered.

"Oh no...", worried Tracey.

"Team Rocket will know take possesion of your Pokemon! No one will exit until this nurse gives us all the Pokemon!", said Jessie.

"Yes, and if not, we'll bomb this place!", said James.

"Or else.", said Meowth.

"You two, get out of here, the Pokemon here are sick!", said Tracey. Voltorb looked tired.

"Oh yeah?", said Jessie, as James ran over to Tracey and quickly took the balls of Seadra, Charmeleon, and Machop.

"Give those back, you gay pile of sticks!", said James.

"I'll show you what a pile of sticks is! Go Dustox!", said James, as Dustox came out, flying around.

"And go, Beautifly!", said Jessie, as Beautifly fluttered around.

"Well, if it's a battle, then go, Voltorb!", said Tracey, as Voltorb rolled around.

"Voltorb, use a Thunderbolt!", said Tracey, but Voltorb didn't move. Tracey looked worried.

Meanwhile, a small Pokemon from outside the Pokemon Center ran in. It was a Hoppip. The small, pink grass type was small, but saw that Tracey was in trouble. It quietly used a Vine Whip and got the Pokemon back from James. Seadra, Charmeleon, and Machop came out of their Pokeballs.

They came running to Tracey.

"Who got those Pokemon ba--?", but before he could finish, Machop punched him in the stomach and hugged him.

Meanwhile, Voltorb was getting beaten up by Beautifly and Dustox who were using various strong attacks on Tracey's Voltorb.

"Voltorb. I know you're gonna lose. But I've known you for sucha long time. We've got to try to win this together. Please... Do it for me.", said Tracey.

Voltorb, weak, frowned. It then glew white. It glew bigger and rounder in size, and stopped glowing. It was a larger Pokeball. Tracey's Voltorb evolved into Electrode.

Electrode ran over to Seadra, Charmeleon, and Machop, and greeted them. They all became happy that Voltorb had finally evolved, and they wished him good luck.

"Beautifly, Psychic!", said Jessie.

"Dustox, Psybeam!", said James.

The two bugs fired two psychic attacks at Electrode.

"Electrode, welcome to the team! Use Light Screen!", said Tracey, as Electrode made a screen in front of it deflecting the attacks.

"Now, use Thunder!", said Tracey. The newly evolved Electrode fired a huge white thunderwave out of its eyes and hit Beautifly and Dustox. The Pokemon fainted, and Team Rocket, recalling their Pokemon, ran out of the Center.

Soon, Tracey walked out of the Pokemon Center, heading on for his first gym, Pewter City. He had to first go through Viridian Forest,however. It was now morning. Seadra was on his shoulder, talking to Machop. Electrode was rolling on the ground, talking to Charmeleon.

Suddenly, they saw a Hoppip smiling at them.

"Did you save my Pokemon at the center in Viridian?", asked Tracey. Hoppip nodded, while smiling. It liked Tracey.

"Well, thanks. I owe ya one. I'll see ya!", said Tracey, as the Pokemon waved.

As Tracey moved out of sight, heading for Virdian Forest and Pewter City, the Hoppip smiled and started sleeping.

To Be Continued

Banned

Great Chapter! Voltorb finally evolved! That was the best part! Now its much stronger and Tracy can use it more! I twill be really useful for his battle in Cerulean City. Keep it up!

Banned

ILoveX-Tina: Thanks for reading! Ya, Electrode is here! It will be Tracey's most used Pokemon now, actually, second to his Machop. Well, thanks!

Cool, Voltorb evolved. Does this mean your not going to use Seadra and Charmeleon now? That sucks, they were my favorites.

Banned

Other than a few spelling errors (imbicile) and a few typos (one time you said '!" said James' instead of '!" said Tracey) it was grand!

Though I really don't want to see Team Rocket become grunts. That would suck really badly.

I can't wait to see who is the Cerulean city gym leader!

Banned

fuew! finally I caugt up with this fic.

This fic is great, and kinda original ^_^

I only miss Jigglypuffs^_^ but nevermind.

Whiiieeeee!

Banned

RJDude: Thanks! No, Seadra, Charmeleon and Machop will be used just the same as Electrode will be used, except one will be used more than the others.

SneaselReborned: LOL, thanks for pointing those out! Thanks! You'll be surprised at the Cerulean Gym leader, I assure you.

Wizzy: LOL, thanks for readin'! Jigglypuff will appear in this fic in a very unusual way.

Okay, here's a preview for the next chappie, Chapter 45, Showdown in Viridian Forest!

-Tracey meets a fellow trainer who is in Kanto!
    As Tracey continued on through the rather lush Viridian Forest, he saw a light-skinned overweight trainer standing by a small brook in the heart of the forest. Inside the pond was a Corsola and an Octillery, and by the trainer there was a Tyrouge. Tracey recognized the trainer as Omar, the cussing Englishman who he had defeated in the Orange League!

-Tracey has a hard time battling Omar, unlike last time; there is a fighting Pokemon showdown!
    "Do a ******* better job, you ******** Tyrouge! Use your Mega Punch attack!", cussed Omar, as Tyrouge's arm glew white and it punched Machop in the gut, as the Pokemon fell on the ground.
    "Hang in there, Machop! Use your Double Kick!", said Tracey, fist clenched, as Machop ran up to Tyrouge and kicked him twice in the face. Blood came oozing out of Tyrouge's nose, as Machop wiped the blood from its foot.

-Giovanni talks to Jessie and James, and this time its not funny.
    "That is final. You have screwed up quite enough! I am sure there are better skiled Rockets out there who can be Elites. From now on, you will forever be ROCKET GRUNTS!", yelled Giovanni, spitting in Jessie's face.

All part of Chapter 45, comin' up tommorow!

Banned

Chapter 45 - Showdown in Viridian Forest!
    By Hanada

Tracey Sketchit walked down the road that would lead him to Pewter City, where he would attempt to win his first Kanto gym badge so he could have a go at the Kanto League. First, however, he would have to pass through the dark, gloomy, Viridian Forest. The sun was bright, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and Tracey felt great. His Voltorb had just evolved into Electrode, and he was happy that he could finally use it again.

Soon, he read a dusty sign. Tracey tried to read it, but it was too dirty to decipher. He soon had an idea.

"Go, Seadra!", yelled Tracey, as Tracey threw a blue Dive Ball on the ground. Seadra came out, smiling. His spikes were sharper than ever, and its black eyes, though stern, smiled at Tracey.

"Seadra, use Water Gun on the sign!", said Tracey, as Seadra fired a gush of water on the dirty sign, making the sign completely readable now.

"Good job, Seadra, return!", said Tracey, as he recalled Seadra into his Dive Ball and attached it to his belt.

Tracey read, "Viridian Forest: AHEAD: Bring along a Pokemon with Flash!! BEWARE..."

"I have my own Pokemon with Flash!", said Tracey, "Hit it, Electrode!"

Tracey threw the Pokeball and out came Electrode, rolling around. It was happy to be out. Ever since Voltorb had evolved it was much more hyper as an Electrode. Electrode rolled around.

Tracey entered the forest. He couldn't see a thing. It was dark, he couldn't even walk. He heard a Zigzagoon howl, and then ordered, "Electrode, Flash!"

Electrode's eyes and mouth glowed yellow, and it fired a blinding light from its mouth. Soon, the whole forest became lighted, and Tracey could see that the whole forest was lush and green. There was a small drizzle coming down. Tracey was puzzled, outside it was rain, but this dense forest was raining. How wierd...

Keen on finding out more about the forest, Tracey walked on, as Electrode rolled along next to him, firing the Flash attack from its eyes and mouth.

As Tracey continued on through the rather lush Viridian Forest, he saw a light-skinned overweight trainer standing by a small brook in the heart of the forest. Inside the pond was a Corsola and an Octillery, and by the trainer there was a Tyrouge. Tracey recognized the trainer as Omar, the cussing Englishman who he had defeated in the Orange League!

Tracey, hiding behind a tree, quickly gasped. Electrode did as well. Omar looked the same, except he had gained a few pounds. He had obviously shaved, and had a stern look on his face. His strongest Pokemon, Octillery, was swimming in the brook. It was diving underwater and back up. Corsola looked much stronger, it was talking to Octillery while diving up and down as well. Next to Omar there was a scrawny Tyrouge, who looked inexperienced and was talking to its trainer.

Electrode, for some wierd reason, got hyper, so he rolled around toward Omar, rolling over the chair he was sitting on, and throwing him in the brook.

"Electrode, no!", said Tracey, but it was too late. Corsola and Octillery, scared at the outcome, went to the edge of the brook, scared.

"Who, just did that?", screamed Omar.

Tracey for a minute thought that Omar stopped his cussing, but the idea was shelved when Omar continued, "WHO JUST ****** TOPPLED OVER MY CHAIR!"

When he saw Electrode, he was gonna kick it, but Tracey stepped out.

"Omar, that's my Electrode.", said Tracey.

"Oh, so it's you! Tracey Sketchit from the ******* Orange League? What are you doing here in Kanto?", asked Omar.

"Collecting badges, to try and win the Kanto Cup.", said Tracey, calm, as Electrode talked to Corsola and Octillery. Tyrouge was rather anti-social.

"Well, I see your puny Voltorb evolved. That Electrode looks good. Fancy trading it for this Tyrouge?", asked Omar.

Tracey looked. The Tyrouge, though scrawny, looked like a pretty good and strong Pokemon. Tracey coud use it in some of the gyms. He then looked down at Electrode. He had had this since he was in Electric Island, he had had it or over a year, if not more.

"Omar, I challenge you. If you win, I will give you Electrode and you will give me Tyrouge. If I win, we won't trade.", said Tracey.

"Sounds pretty **** good to me!", said Omar.

"Get out there, you puny piece of ****! TYROGUE!", cussed Omar, as Tyrouge got up and faced Tracey.

"Well, if you're gonna use a fighting Pokemon, then I'll use a fighting type of my own! Get out there, Machop!", said Tracey, as he threw his Fast Ball onto the arena. It was Machop's first battle. Machop came out, dancing. He then punched Tracey in the stomach, as Tracey toppled over.

"I guess you don't have a six pack or arm muscles...", said Omar.

"Neither do you!", said Tracey, rubbing his stomach.

"Tyrouge, start off with a two Roundhouse one Jumping Roundhouse combo!", said Omar, as Tyrouge started kicking Machop, who had a hard time blocking Tyrouge's kicks. Finally, Tyrouge finished off the combo with a Jumping Roundhouse kick, sending the kick into Machop's backside.

Machop toppled over on the grass. Electrode, Corsola, and Octillery looked at the battle, fearing the worst.

"Good, again! Keep kicking that meat!", said Omar, as Tracey looked at him confused.

Tyrouge kicked Machop twice, but when he was about to finish him off, Machop grapped Tyrouge's leg.

"Great, Machop! Vital Throw!", said Tracey, as Machop, still grabbing on hold of Tyrouge's leg, threw him across the field. Tyrouge hit a rock.

"Omar, recall Tyrouge! It's not looking good!", said Tracey.

Omar ignored him and continued battling, as Tyrouge, suffering a concussion, got back up.

"Do a ******* better job, you ******** Tyrouge! Use your Mega Punch attack!", cussed Omar, as Tyrouge's arm glew white and it punched Machop in the gut, as the Pokemon fell on the ground.
    "Hang in there, Machop! Use your Double Kick!", said Tracey, fist clenched, as Machop ran up to Tyrouge and kicked him twice in the face. Blood came oozing out of Tyrouge's nose, as Machop wiped the blood from its foot.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, Omar. Use Seismic Toss!", said Tracey, as Macho grabbed Tyrouge, jumped in the air, and threw it on the ground. Tyrouge fainted.

"Great job, Machop! You did great!", said Tracey, as Machop punched Tracey in the stomach and hugged him.

"Return, you piece of ******* ****!", said Omar.

He recalled a scared Octillery and Corsola and stormed out of the forest.

"Bye...", said Tracey.

He recalled Machop in its Fast Ball, and he and Electrode headed off through Viridian Forest to Pewter City, where Ash would battle for his Boulder Badge.

Jessie, James, and Meowth walked south from Viridian City to Route 1 again, where they were to have a special meeting with Giovanni again.

They saw the Rocket Grunt in a pissy mood.

"Good day, Elites!", said the Grunt as he quickly dug the hole.

"Wait, kid. What's wrong?", asked Meowth in his raspy voice, as he finished his Lime Pina Colada.

"The Boss is not in a good mood. You don't wanna get up on the wrong side with him, I assure you.", said the Grunt.

Jessie and James and Meowh stepped inside, and bowed to their boss Giovanni.

"Well?", asked Giovanni, both his hands outstreched.

"Where are the Pokemon?", asked he.

Jessie and James, their hands behind their backs, hummed a tune.

"Sir, the Viridian plan did not go well. The trainers defeated us. We couldn't get any Pokemon...", said Jessie.

Giovanni, enraged, started laughing. So did Jessie and James, and even Meowth, thinking that the boss was correct in laughing.

"YOU STUPID ****** SONS OF *****!", screamed Giovanni slapping Jessie and boxing James. He even stepped on Meowth's tail.

"That is final. You have screwed up quite enough! I am sure there are better skiled Rockets out there who can be Elites. From now on, you will forever be ROCKET GRUNTS!", yelled Giovanni, spitting in Jessie's face.

"But...sir...We have Pokemon!", said Meowth, rubbing his tail.

Jessie and James glared at Meowth.

"Don't listen to him, Boss, he's just a...", began Jessie, but suddenly a Hoppip ran in. This was the same Hoppip that had rescued Tracey's Pokemon.

James nudged at Jessie and Jessie saw the Hoppip. "Here it is! The Pokemon we stole!", said Jessie. Giovanni chuckled.

"Good! I was planning on killing the Pokemon you bought, so I hoped it was a cute one!", said Giovanni. Hoppip sat in Giovanni's lap, smiling.

Giovanni took out a pistol from his pocket, and shot the Hoppip five times in the heart and three times in the leaf. The small, Hoppip, with a smile on its face, dropped dead.

Giovanni checked for heartbeat. Hoppip was dead.

"Here's a device that immediatly makes dead Pokemon dissapear into thin air!", said Giovanni, and pressed the button on the device. The dead Hoppip dissapeared.

"Great Job! You are still Rocket Elites!", said Giovanni.

Jessie, James, and Meowth cheered.

"But, in order to succeed, you must steal Celebi's Harp from deep inside Viridian Forest.", said Giovanni.

"Bring it to me. I am sure we will be able to use it. You see, years ago, Celebi ran away from Johto to Kanto. We don't know its exact location here. This harp will lure Celebi to us. Bring me the harp!", said Giovanni, as Team Rocket nodded, and ran through Viridian to Viridian Forest, where Tracey currently was...

To Be Continued...

Banned

Really great chapter. I really liked the battle....it was neat. Looks like the next part will also be good and I hope it will have Celebi.

Banned

Great chapter! You used good description and length. That poor hoppip. Very intresting with the machine making dead pokemon dissappear. I liked the pokemon battle, machop is strong for his new pokemon. Keep it up!

Man, why can't Omar just... go away. Well, it's a good thing Tracy won, otherwise we wouldn't get to see Eletrode anymore. And I have a question: what Pokemon did Omar have that knew Flash?

Banned

DewgongTears: Thanks for readin'! Yeah, I hope you like the next chappie, Celebi does make an appearence. Oops, I just spoiled it, lol.

ILoveX-Tina: Thanks! I hope you keep reading, and I'm glad ya liked it.

RJDude: LOL, sadly, Omar will make many future appearences. Also, Octillery knew Flash. You'll find out how in a few chapters, when Omar and Tracey meet up again in Cermillion Tunnel, the underground path between Cerulean and Vermillion that is in the games.

Banned

All right, here's a preview for my next chapter, Chapter 46, The Harp! Enjoy!

-Tracey stumbles upon a surprise!
    "You mean to tell me that my Charmeleon's not my strongest Pokemon?", asked Tracey, with a confounded look on his face. "Yes, Seadra is your strongest Pokemon, followed by Charmeleon, Electrode, and Machop.", said Mrs. Delchy, with Misdreavus following her every move.

-Team Rocket find the harp!
    "There's the harp!", said Meowth, very loudly in his rather raspy voice. Jessie and James told him to be quiet. They then looked at the golden harp. The golden harp had some shades of green in it. The harp, though by age very old, looked very clean and new. It lay in the middle of the clearing, There were two Linoone guarding the harp, looking very experienced. Jessie and James had to get through the Linoone.

-The battle for the harp!
    "Beautifly, use Psywave!", said Jessie, as her Beautifly fired two pink psychic waves from its wings, which hit Machop and confused the fighting Pokemon.
    "Machop, use Mega Kick!", said Tracey, but Machop couldn't get up. It got up and aimed a Mega Kick for Beautifly.
    "Oh no you don't! Dustox, Psybeam!", said James, as Dustox fired a multi-colored beam at Machop from its antenna, hitting Machop and knocking it out.

Look out for Chapter 46, tommorow!

Banned

I'm sorry guys, I wasn't able to post my new chapter today. I will post Chapter #46 and Chapter Preview #47 tommorow. If I'm feeling good enough, I may even post Chapter #47 and Chapter Preview #48 tommorow, so be patient. The best is yet to come!

Banned

Chapter 46 - The Harp
    By Hanada

After having a tough re-match with Omar in Viridian Forest, Tracey was still heading through the rather lush forest to Pewter City, where he would battle the gym leader Brock for his first Kanto League badge, his first chance at winning the Kanto Leauge.

As Tracey walked on, he noticed that Electrode, who was still using its Flash to light up the forest, looked tired. It had been using the attack for a while now, so Tracey decided to give it some rest. But where? Without Electrode's Flash, the forest would be as dark as the ocean floor.

Suddenly, Tracey found a house nearby in the forest. It was a rather small cottage, colored brown with some shades of yellow and red. There were a few windows, and likewise a few skylights. There was also a sign outside the house.

Tracey and Electrode ran (or in the case of Electrode, rolled) towards the house, where Tracey read the sign. It said Mrs. Delchy's Cottage. Tracey knocked on the door with Electrode at his feet.

An elderly lady opened the door. She had a very kind face, with glasses, and grayish-whitish hair. She was slouched and held a cane. She wore an outdated black dress, maybe because she was a widow, and she had a blue shawl on her back. Next to her was a Misdreavus, who started screaming like a banshee when she saw Electrode.

"So, you've come to have your Pokemon checked?", said Mrs. Delchy, who had a very scratchy and raspy voice, probably from years of smoking.

"Um, checked?", asked Tracey, ignorant of the matter, as he and Electrode looked at each other, with a blank look on their faces.

"Yes, to see who is the most powerful on your team.", said Mrs. Delchy, Misdreavus following her screeching.

"That Misdreavus of yours looks very powerful.", said Tracey, changing the subject.

"Yes, my father gave it to me when I was first born. We've been together for 90 years, Misdreavus and I.", said Mrs. Delchy, cuddling her Misdreavus.

Tracey released all his Pokemon, to have them 'checked.'

Seadra came out, and immediatly started talking to Electrode. Charmeleon came out of its Friend Ball and started talking with its friends Seadra and Electrode. Eventually, Machop came out of its Fast Ball.

When it came out, it started looking for Tracey and saw him. It then socked him in the stomach. Tracey fell on the ground, and Mrs. Delchy and Misdreavus laughed.

Eventually, Seadra left the conversation and started talking to Machop, as Electrode talked to Charmeleon.

Without making a word, Mrs. Delchy's cane morphed into a blue stick. She made Seadra, Machop, Charmeleon and Electrode stand in one spot. She then bought the stick over the Pokemon's head she then said.

"It seems to me that your strongest Pokemon is Seadra. Your second strongest is Charmeleon. Your third strongest is Electrode, and your weakest is Machop.", said Mrs. Delchy.

"You mean to tell me that my Charmeleon's not my strongest Pokemon?", asked Tracey, with a confounded look on his face. "Yes, Seadra is your strongest Pokemon, followed by Charmeleon, Electrode, and Machop.", said Mrs. Delchy, with Misdreavus following her every move.

"Cool! Seadra, I'll be using you in a lot more battles!", said Tracey, as Seadra perced upon his shoulder.

"Tracey, you look like a nice, responsible trainer. I have to tell you something. Years ago, Team Rocket chased a legendary Pokemon out of the Johto region, Celebi. It fled to Kanto, and sought refuge in the forest somewhere. Team Rocket eventuallybecame much stronger about forty years ago, when Giovanni Altibelli became its chancellor. However, Celebi fled from the forest, but its location is unknown. It left a harp here to signify itself, so that whenever we need help, we just play the harp.", said Mrs. Delchy.

"Wow, cool.", said Tracey, with a dumfounded face.

Meanwhile, Jessie, James, Meowth, Beautifly, and Dustox waddled on through Viridian Forest, trying to find the harp.

"Where can this stupid harp be!", said Meowth, drinking a Pina Colada as he walked alongside Beautifly and Dustox, who were flying low above the ground talking to Meowth.

Suddenly, Dustox and Beautifly waddled over a clearing.

"What is it, guys?", asked Jessie, James, and Meowth in unison. As the two flying types entered the clearing, they found it.

"There's the harp!", said Meowth, very loudly in his rather raspy voice. Jessie and James told him to be quiet. They then looked at the golden harp. The golden harp had some shades of green in it. The harp, though by age very old, looked very clean and new. It lay in the middle of the clearing, There were two Linoone guarding the harp, looking very experienced. Jessie and James had to get through the Linoone.

"Move over, little Linoone. We won't hurt you.", said James.

The Lioone jumped at James. They started chewing on him.

"Those things are mutated!", said Jessie, as Meowth looked on.

"Meowth, go get them, use Growl!", said Jessie, as Meowth started screaming in his loud, raspy voice.

The Lioone ignored him.

"Use Pay Day!", said Jessie, as Meowth fired fifty coins out of its charm, it hit the Linoone, leaving scares, but they were still chewing on James, who seemed to be scared.

"That's it!", said Jessie, as she took out two muskets. She shot the two Linoone, killing them with five bullets each.

James got up, wiping himself.

Jessie used the Pokemon Death Dissapearer machine she had borrowed from Chancellor Giovanni and the two dead Linoone dissapeared.

Suddenly, Jessie and James, who was feeling better, ran to the harp and got it. The beautiful harp was very heavy, but Jessie's toughness and James' not so tough muscles were somehow able to carry the harp.

"Yes! Chancellor Giovanni will be overjoyed!", said Jessie, as she and James carried the golden harp toward the entrance of Viridian Forest, as Beautifly used Flash.

In Mrs. Delchy's house, an alarm started.

"What's that?", asked an alarmed Tracey.

"Oh my God! THE HARP HAS BEEN STOLEN! Someone must have killed the two Linoone that belong to Mr. O'Keefe in Pewter City!", said Mrs. Delchy.

Tracey and Mrs. Delchy ran outside. Electrode started up its Flash, and Mrs. Delchy, though weak and old, ran with Misdreavus much harder than Tracey. Tracey gasped.

Suddenly, they came across Team Rocket, James now holding the harp on his back.

Mrs. Delchy gasped. "Team Rocket!"

"Blast off at the speed of light, Surrender now or prepare to fight!", Jessie continued.

"I'm James, she's Jessie, and this is Meowth!", said James.

"Meowth, that's right!", said Meowth, Beautifly and Dustox fluttering next to him.

"You killed Mr. O'Keefe's husband and wife Linoone! He had three Linoone, and you killed two of them! At least his favorite is, the male's older brother, is still with him!", said Mrs. Delchy threatening them with her cane.

"Move it, old lady.", said James.

"Give back the harp you idiots!", said Tracey with his fist clenched.

"No-no-NO! Beautifly, GO!", said Jessie, as Beautifly fluttered on the arena.

"Oh yeah? Dustox, GO as well!", said James, Dustox zipped through the arena.

"Well, we'll just see about that! Machop, Electrode, GO!", said Tracey, as he ordered Electrode to go and threw his Fast Ball, sending Machop out.

Machop socked Tracey in the stomach, who fell back. James squealed.

Beautifly, use Psywave!", said Jessie, as her Beautifly fired two pink psychic waves from its wings, which hit Machop and confused the fighting Pokemon.
    "Machop, use Mega Kick!", said Tracey, but Machop couldn't get up. It got up and aimed a Mega Kick for Beautifly.
    "Oh no you don't! Dustox, Psybeam!", said James, as Dustox fired a multi-colored beam at Machop from its antenna, hitting Machop and knocking it out.

"What a weak Pokemon!", said James, as Tracey recalled Machop in its Fast Ball.

"Go, Electrode, Thunderbolt!", said Tracey said, as Electrode fired an electric attack from its eyes, shocking Dustox.

"Beautifly, Tackle it! FULL SPEED!", said Jessie, as Beautifly tackled Electrode, making it loose control of its electric attack, shocking itself.

"Dustox, poison it! Toxic!", said James, as Dustox fired a thick, gooey, poison attack at Electrode, poisoning it.

"A Pokemon trainer in the forest should always have one of these!", said Tracey, holding up an Antidote. He sprayed it on Electrode, and Electrode was not poisoned anymore.

"The harp is ours! Beautifly, Silver Wind!", said Jessie.

"Dustox, Silver Wind!", said James, as Beautifly and Dustox charged up and sent everyone, including Mrs. Delchy, flying back about 20 yards. Jessie and James recalled Beautifly and Dustox in their Pokeballs, and ran away with the harp.

Mrs. Delchy and Misdreavus were having trouble breathing. Electrode comforted Misdreavus, but Tracey was having trouble with Mrs. Delchy.

A few hours later, everyone was feeling all right.

"Mrs. Delchy, I promise, I'll get that harp back someday.", said Tracey.

"You need to hurry. I am the guardian of the harp.", said Mrs. Delchy and Misdreavus, waving.

Tracey and Electrode headed off to Pewter City, hoping to earn a badge and also to help Mrs. Delchy and get the harp back.

As Tracey walked, a small green creature hid behind a tree. She looked at him, eyeing Tracey closely. Worried, she chanted "Cele Cele Biiiiii" and ran through the forest.

Here's the preview for Chapter 47:The Pewter City Gym

-Tracey finally enters Pewter City, where he calls Proffesor Oak
    [i]The legendary harp of Celebi has been stolen?", asked Oak, with Corphish by his side.
    "Yes, sir. Team Rocket stole it, we tried what we could do but we were defeated by them, Mrs. Delchy and I.", said Tracey.
    "Oh, I see.", said Oak sarcastically. Suddenly, he and Corphish started laughing hysterically.
    "What's so funny with you?", asked Tracey.
    "You actually believe that silly tale about the harp?", laughed Oak.
    Tracey embaressed, hung up the phone.

-Tracey has a hard time with the gym leader Brock's Golem.
    "Machop, use Double Kick!", said Tracey, as Machop ran to the rather heavy megaton Golem and kicked him twice in the mouth. Golem, more annoyed than hurt, at Brock's orders, started to focus its energy on Machop.
    "What's it doing?", asked Tracey.
    "Focus Energy. Its getting pumped up for its next move! FOCUS PUNCH!", said Brock, as Golem fired a black punch from its right first. It collided into Machop, knocking it out.

-Tracey might win, or will he?
    "Nosepass, use Rock Tomb!", said Brock, as he clenched his fist. Nosepass jumped in the air and fired five rocks. They surrounded Seadra and didn't let it move.
    "Now, Earthquake!", said Brock, as Nospass dug under Seadra and started to shake the ground. Seadra started being tossed around, its snout hitting the different rocks. Seadra collapsed, but tryed to jump back up again. Was this the end?

Watch out for Chapter 47, The Pewter Gym, coming up tommorow!

Banned

nice battle, good to see Team Rocket win. or er....read they won.

But a question to you Hanada: Will Team Rocket catch some more Pokémon soon? Because it's not really fun fighting with the same Pokémon all the time.

But other then that, I liked Meowth battled, unlike in the anime

Nice chapter... you know, you need to stop killing off Pokemon. I sorta thought Seadra was his most pwerful, Tracey's had it for the most time.

Banned

Nice chapter Hananda. So Team Rocket finally achieved something but lets see for how long. It looks like the next chapter will be cool also.