Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: From Rookie to Champion - The Indigo Road

Banned

Default From Rookie To Champion - The Indigo Road

Man, I'm really gonna miss the FRTC characters.......... I spent a lot of my time reading the two fics......... *Sniff*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rai: I hope you check MA out, it's not as Trainery but it's gotten good feedback!

Peeps, i guess we'd better not say much more. *sniff* Mods, you can close this now.....

See ya, guys. It's sorta sad, but nevermind, eh? We're 100Posts more than FRTC...and that was 30Chapters more!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well I see Shiny Marril wishes me to close this, and I'd better do it now before I have an Angry Brit after me. Anywho Shiny, its great to see your work always getting better, from A Boy and HIs Bear to Lucky Charms to that other fic I forgot ^^; Its good to see you take constructive criticism on board.

And by the looks of it, Monica's army is shaping up well. A non pogey fic which is a nice and refreshing approach. Seems you picked up a lot of readers along the way too! All I can say is that I hope you don't leave for Serebii so soon, after all, posting there's half the trouble, having to split chapters up so much! Lol

Oh well, and with that I'll close and move this!

Bai now.