Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Whole New Beginning

Banned

Default A Whole New Beginning

OK I tried writing before and it didn't do to weel so im gona try something new so here I go and i would really aprechiate if people replie so i can get better thanks in advance.

Chapter 1: Chosen

"Hi, im Dan. I just moved to Porlic Town. My mom and I are very excited. IM 13 and want to become a trainer. My next store neighbor Joey she is 13 too and she is really cool. My life is pretty complicated and this is how it all began."

It was early morning, Dans mom yelled upstairs "Wake up Dan its time to go see Professor Tara."

"OK mom." Dan went took a shower and got dressed in a pair of black shorts and white t-shirt.

His mom fixed him breakfast and he ate it and ran out the door saying bye to his mom and kising her goodbye because it would be a long time before they would see each other.

AS Dan rushed to the professors house he seen Joey walking up to it. He screamed" Hey Joey wait up."

She slowed down as dan went to catch up with her. Dan said "

IM really nervouse on what pokemon to pick." She replied " Me to."

They finally reached the door and knocked 3 times. A young beautiful lady walked up and opene3d the see through door.

" Hello you must be Joey and Dan. Welcome to my house your the first two here there should be one more on his way."

"Thank you Professor for letting us come here and pick up are first pokemon." Joey and Dan said.

Then they heared a knock on the door. The professor walked out of the room and answered the door. "Hi!" the boy replied. "Welcome Matt. Come on in the others are waiting.""Sry if I am late" Matt said. "No problom."

"Well were all here now so its time." Tara replied. "Here we have 3 pokemon. The first ball is Bulbasaur the grass type. The second ball is Cyndaquil the Fire type. The third is MUdkip the water type. Dan you pick first. Now Choose your first pokemon."

Dan reached out and picked one of them. Then Joey picked another one. Then with a smile picked the last one because he knew what he had gottin.

Then the professor gave them all 6 pokeballs, 6 potions, each a PokeDex, and a POkeNavigator. "Now you all have everything that will last you for awhile." She explained what to do with the pokedexs and poke navigators.

"OK you guys, you know are officially entered in the Niagra League. IN this league you will battle, train, and win badges. You must get a total of 10 badges to enter. ok?" They all said "yes." "I will see youa ll later and you can call anytime you need help or wana switch pokemon."

They all left the house happy with there first pokemon in hand. " Ill see you all later bye." said Matt.

"Wanna travel with me Joey?" asked Dan. "Sure, it will be fun." Joey said in a excited vocie since she like Dan.

It was 8 pm and it was dark so they figured they would walk a little more and find a place to camp. AS they reached a big tree with a hollowed out bottom they entered and set up camp.

They made a fire and layed on each side of it." So Dan, do you think we can do this?" Joey asked. " I know we will." Dan said.

AS they gazed up at the stary night they wondered what each day will be like, wonder who they will meet, what kind of pokemon they will catch, and if they will make it through the Niagra League.

ok I know this is not that long but its just to see what you all think so please reply with any suggestions here on this thread thanks in advanced again.

Banned

Pretty good, but you need to be more descriptive. But pretty much it is very nice and I can't wait till your next chapters. Keep it up!

Banned

Default k

Thanks for the reply. Im gona start on my 2nd one tonight so please if anyone got any suggestions please post here.

Banned

Default Hope ya like this one

Chapter 2: Forest Fires!

AS the sun came up from behind the trees, Joey and Dan both woke up. "Wow, look at that Dan, its so beautiful."said Joey in amasment. " It sure is. We should release are pokemon to see it." replyed Dan.

They each got there pokeballs and threw them in the air."Go Mudkip." said Dan.

"Go Cyndaquil." said Joey.

With a glowing light the pokemon appeared. "Cyda" cyndaquil said. "Mudkip" said mudkip. The pokemon stretched out as they watched the sun come up. It was a picture perfect moment with the sun glowing with different shades of red and orange.

"We should get going." Dan said. "Ok, return cyndaquil." Joey said returning her pokemon. "Return Mudkip."dan said returning his pokemon.

With the flashing lights the pokemon went back into the pokeballs. The 2 walked down the path way that should lead them to Surtale Town. They kept walking down the bumpy dirt covered road and stoped for a brake.

"This is a long walk"Joey complaind.

"Stop complaing there is gona be lots of walking on this trip." Dan said.

Then they heared a loud nosie coming form the bushs. They backed up and thinking it was a pokemon, they had their hands on there pokeballs ready for battle.

" Hello there!"said a old man.

"Hi" they both replied.

" Are you two trainers."said the old man.

"We sure are! Why you ask that sir?" Joey asked.

" Lets have a two on two battle."the old man told them.

" WE cant we each only have 1 pokemon." Dan told him.

"Well then, you two vs me and two of my pokemon." as the old man said."OK" Joey said.

The old man sent out to pokemon. With two bright glows of light a Numel and a Charmander came out. Then Dan and Joey sent out Cyndaquil and Mudkip.

"Ahh a Mudkip, you have the advantage well lets see how it goes." the old man explained.

"Mudkip use water gun on numel." Dan told it to do.

"Mud kip pshhhhhh."it hit numel stright on. Numel got up but with little strength left. Charmander defended it and ran in front of it and used a full on flamethrower. It hit mudkip knocking it down but it got right back up. Then joey had cyndaquil use quick attack on charmander but it missed it. Numel got up and used earthquake. The whole place shoke knocking cyndaquil down and mudkip to. Mudkip got up but cyndaquil was having trouble and then it fainted.

"Cyndaquil you ok" Joey said.

"Cynd.......uil"it said. Joey held cyndaquil as Dan kept battling. Mudkip got up and used bubble on numel taking it out. Then charmander started glowing and then its flame got reder and oranger and it attacked mudkip knocking it down. Mudkip got back up and then it started glowing and attacked charmander. They used rage on each other. Then it looked as if charmander was gona use rage again but it started growing.

A big bright light came on it as it grew bigger. It evolved into Charmeleon. The old man, Joey, and Dan were amazed. Charmelon then started to shoot flames at mudkip but mudkip doged it and use water gun hitting charmelon hard. Then it used leer and mudkip trembled with that horrorable sound but it snapped out of it. Then mudkip ran up a tree that was by charmeleon adn jumped off using water gun shooting down from the tree hitting charmeleon and knocking it out.

"We did it Mudkip!" SCreamed Dan.

"Good job Dan and Joey." Said the old man.

"JOey, you helped me out thank you. You and cyndaquil both did a great job." Dan said.

"Well im gona go train see you and the leage maybe. Bye!" as the old man dissapeared into the grassy area. Mudkip was proud of how good it did.

" Wow are first battle and witness of a evolution. That was awsome." Joey said excitedly.

" It sure was. I bet are pokemon got great experiance." Dan explained.

Joey shoke her head. She was thinking of what other things are goning to happen and will her cyndaquil get stronger.

Thanks for reading this after you read this I would really appreciate your replys posted here thanks.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay the good, you got to the point, and you are headed somewhere other than circles and you seem open minded.
    The bad, Sorry but I believe that if I give someone all compliments when there are complaints then you are lying, and there are things wrong. 1rst, A little too short but it seemed you were getting to the point, so i will let it slide. 2nd, develop a little more character. 3rd add detail or tell more of what the character is thinking. If you do these steps it will get a lot better for the reader. I am sorry that I had to complain but you had to know, to improve upon it. Also I just reread it, and be a little more realistic, honestly I find it hard to see how a Mudkip freshly cought could defeat the Charmealeon.
    peace
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

Thanks for telling me what you think but i dont get what you mean about the compliment thing could you please explain a little bit more cause im confused on that part.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay I understand I suck at posting, but it is fun.
    Compliments=spoiling, lets say this is a part from your fic.
    This is just an example

Dan saw a weedle, eager he grabbed a pokeball and chucked it at Weedle. The tiny bug pokemon got sucked into the ball and after three rolls dan caught it. Dan was happy.

My responce, that was a very good short chapter, I loved the descirptions and all how he was happy.

That my new freind would make this fan fic suck if you did that for about ten chapters. I am not accusing you it is just you need to know that the longer the story the more the reader can understand.

Banned

OK thank you i understand ill make them much longer and work harder and the the description. This time ill work longer in writing it. Thanks a bunch

Banned

Pretty good chapter, but everything has been stated so I have nothing else to say. Just do better next time in the future.

Banned

Default Next

HEy im really glad you all are telling me what you think its really helpful and right now im working on Chapter 3: Egg Trouble. It should be up by tonight. Thanks and keep reading!

Banned

Here's my next chapter hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 3: Egg Trouble

Still in the forest Dan and Joey cant wait to reach Surtale Town. They woke up early again to a wonderful morning. "Dan, when do you think will reach the next town?" Joey asked. Dan started saying "Will probabley get there by sunset if we keep on walking." "GREAT!" Joey said in a excited vocie. AS the went along the trees that were around looked bigger and look as if they were gona fall on them. It looked very darkeven though it was early afternoon. Up ahead they seen a crystal clear blue river with some big rocks around it. They decided to go over and take a lil brake."We should let the pokemon out to have some fun and we could get some food."said Joey." Great idea!"dan implied.

They walked over to a nice grassy area by the river where they had some rocks to sit on. The smell of river water was pleasent with a cool gentle breeze. Dan reached into his backpack and got mudkips ball out and said "I choose you!" With the ball opeinging up and a flash if light mudkip appered in the water."Mud...kip kip" "Hey buddy how ya doing?"Dan asked. Mudkip shoke its head and started swmmming around the crystal clear river. The river was very calm and was easy swimming in. Then Joey reached into her backpack and took out cyndaquils ball and she threw it in the air shouting "Go cyndaquil." With a big flash of light cyndaquils shape appeared on a rock and the glow went down adn showed cyndaquil.

Joey started setting up by taking a a white sheet out of her bag and laying it on the ground. While she set up Dan and cyndaquil went out looking for some fruit. A big tree had a bunch of apples on it. Dan asked cyndaquil to do a tackle attack on the tree. Cyndaquil stepped back a little bit and then charged and hit the tree shaking it. A bunch of apples came falling down on to the grass. Then a big round thing came down. "Oh what is that? It dont look no apple i ever seen." Dan said to cyndaquil. Cyndaquil went around sniffing it and noticed it had big purple and green dots all around it. Dan bent on one knee and picked it up. "O this must big a pokemon egg. But its to big to be a birds." he thought. Then he gathered up all the apples in his hand and the egg and cyndaquil and Dan rushed back to the spot where Joey and mudkip are.
    "Joey Joey Joey!! Look what I found when picking apples." Dan shouted running toward her. " What did you find?" Joey asked in wonder. "Well im not sure but I think I found me a pokemon egg!"Dan said all out breathe. "Wow let me see." Joey said with her eyes wide and look at it. She look in amazment, a real pokemon egg. They both thought "What could the pokemon be?" IN Dans head he was thinking "Hmm I wonder. I hope its a really rare or cool pokemon." While Joey was thinking" Hmm I hope it's a really cutie pokemon.

Joey really liked cutie pokemon on the other hand Dan liked cool and smart looking pokemon. Dan took out a blacket from his bag and rapped the egg in it and put it in his book bag. " Come on mudkip time to eat." shouted Dan. Mudkip came walking out of the water and up on to the grass and sat next to Dan. While cyndaquil layed next to Joey. "I hope you guys like apples." said Dan. The pokemon each got a apple cut up into four pecies. Dan and joey just ate the apple with out cutting it up. The pokemon really enjoyed it. Mudkip and cyndaquil got up and started playing with each other as Joey and Dan were finishing there apples.

Out of nowhere a big boom!! Dan and Joey got up while the pokemon were looking for where the nosie came from. Then two people came walking by. "Hello im Sarah and im Blake where Team Oblivious and where hear to take your pokemon" they two said. Joey and Dan starteed saying " No you an't. They an't yours so go away and leave us." "O big mouths for teenagers" Sarah said laughing. "Go Taillow!" Sarah said. A dark looking pokeball was flung into the air and a dark light let out taillow. "Go slugma!" said Blake. He took out a black pokeball and flung it in the air with a bright light slugma came out. "Haha now try and defeat us." they both laughed "We don't want jus the pokemon behind you we want the egg to. We seen you earlyier and we want the egg now." they two said.

" You an'g taking the pokemon or the egg. Go cyndaquil."said Joey. Cyndaquil ran forward and looked ready for battle. "You to mudkip go." Mudkip then ran up next to cyndaquil and was ready. "Mudkip shoot a water gun attack at slugma."Dan told mudkip. Mudkip opened its mouth and shoot out a water gun attack. Slugma easily doged it and used flamethrower hitting the water gun causing a explosion. It knocked slugma and mudkip down but they both got back up. After all the smoke cleared Sarah said "Taillow use peck attack on cyndaquil!" Taillow ran and started pecking at it but Joey told cyndaquil to use flamethrower on it. Cyndaquil opened its mouth and shoot a flamethrower at taillow knocking it down.

Taillow was out. "Return taillow." Sarah said sadley. "Don't worry ill finish them off Sarah. Slugma use flamethrower and use all you got!!" said Blake. SLugma shot out a big flamethrower. "Mudkip water gun"said Dan. "Cyndaquil flamethrower!" said Joey. With the water gun and two flamethrowers they all hit and a bigger explosion happened. It send slugma, Sarah, and Blake flying in the air.
    They dissappeared into the sun. " Great job mudkip and cyndaquil." Joey and Dan said excitedley. Cyndaquil and Mudkip had a big grin on there face for a job well done. "Hey where's the egg?" Joey said. "WHAT!? its gone."dan said in a mad voice. "They must of grabbed it before the battle. We have to get it back."said Joey.

"HAHAHAHA" Sarah and Blake laughing hard. "They are so dumb they will never know we got it." said Blake.

Dan and Joey quickly packed up the blanket and soved it into there bags and put there pokemon on there shoulders. They started running to find them. " They got to be here somewhere Dan. Dont worry were gona get the egg back, I know it." said Joey in a serious voice. Then cyndaquil heared something coming from the right side if them behind the bushs. Cyndaquil ran over with Joey, mudkip, and Dan following behind. Dan pused some of the bush over to see team oblivious with the egg. Dan shouted "Hey give me back my egg!" "What how did you find us? O never mind that. Go taillow." said Sarah. Cyndaquil use a flamethrower on it. "Cynda....quillll pshhh." Hitting taillow. "Mudkip run up and use water gun on them" said Dan. "Mud kipp fshhh." Team Oblivious was knocked away again leaving the egg behind.

"WE got the egg back. Great job again mudkip and cyndaquil." Joey and Dan said. Dan picked up the egg and re-rapped it and put it back in his back pack. They got all set up and where on there way to Surtale Town witht here pokemon on their shoulders.

It was getting darker and they knew it was close to sunset. They figured after they climb the hill they will reach town. It was a long dirt path all the way up. Dan grabbed a long stick and used it as a walking stick. " IM tired. Can we take a brake yet Dan."complained Joey. "Yea, will take a quick brake." Dan said.
    "Cyndaquil I think it would be much nicer in your ball you wanna go back in?" asked Joey. Cyndaquil shoke its head up and down. It looked tired so Joey took out the ball and it opened and Cyndaquil was sent back in. Dan did the same and returned mudkip. They figured it would be much warmer inside.
    They started back up the long dirt path mountain. They finally reached the top. IT was beautiful the witnessed the sun setting. It was amazing with the purple, red, orange, and yellow sky. AS it was going down a few Butterfree's and Beautifly's passed by in front of the sun.

They both sat down at the top of the moutntain and took off there book bags to watch. But little did Dan know his book bag was open. Dan turned around to cheak on the egg and as he looked he seen it rolling down the hill. "No, come back egg."Dan scaremed. "Oh my god you got bad luck witht that egg Dan."laughed Joey. Dan ran after it tripping and falling down into the dirt. Finally it stopped rolling. Dan caught up with it and picked it up saying "You are a bad egg." "Dan, whats yelling at a egg gona do, you left your bag open."said Joey in a snotty voice.
    Dan walked back up and rapped the egg and put it in his back and shut the bag. Then they put there book bags back on and looked down. It was Surtale Town.

They were so happy they finally made it. It wasnt a big place butit looked nice. They started going down the hill. The trees became fewer and fewer as they got closer. They walked by a singing pointing forward saying "Welcome to Surdale Town" They were so excited. They looked around and seen many streets and small buildings. They kept walking around and they finally found the POkemon Center. They walked in and seen A lovely lady behind a counter. "Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center may i heal your pokemon." said teh nurse.

Dan and joey took out there pokeballs and gave them to her. They lady brought them back in to a room with a big machine. She stuck them into it. She walked back out " Your pokemon will be ready shortly you can go over to the lounge and ill come over when there ready."the nurse said with a smile."Thank you"Joey and Dan said. "No problom its my job" said the nurse. They walked on over to a big room with chairs and sofas everywhere. Over in teh corner was a phone. Joey asked Dan"Should we call Professor Tara and tell her how we are." Sure" said Dan. They walked over and picked up the green phone and dailed the number.

"Ring, Ring, Ring. Hello Tara speaking." said Tara. "Hello Professor Tara. Its Joey and Dan and were in SUrtale Town." said Joey. "Hi you two. I been waiting to see if you would call. How are things going?" she said. " Things are going good. Dan found a pokemon egg when picking for apples. It has purple and green spots all over it. Then we had a battle with two people calle Team Oblivious. They tried to take are pokemon and the pokemon egg. They took the egg but we got it back." Joey said and out of breathe. "Wow, seems like you guys have had a mini adventure all ready. Just try not to get hurt they sound like bad people." Tara said. "We wont. Were really careful. The pokemon are doing great to. They came handy when we got in trouble with Team Oblivious." Joey said happily. "Thats great. They wil help you out a lot. Remember to give them lots of love and care so they will like you in return. Well call me again so we can talk ok?" Tara asked. "WE sure will, and will call when the egg hatchs. Bye!" said Joey and Dan. "Bye and good luck!" Tara said.

"Joey, Dan your pokemon are ready for you to pick up." the nurse said. They walked back over to the counter and picked up the pokeballs. "Your pokemon are in top condition and are very healthy. You two do a good job taking care of them. "Thank you!" they said with smiles on there face. They walked back over to the lounge and they sat down putting there book bags off to the side. "Joey, today was very intresting I hope someone don't try to steal are pokemon everyday." Dan said. "Yea, if that happens im gona smack you for jinxing it." Joey said laughing. Then they both started laughing really loud and then stopped.

A fire started in the middle of the room. " Here, this should keep you warm tonight." said the nurse. "Huh, we can stay here over night?" asked Dan stupidly. "Yes, a pokemon center is for pokemon but there trainers as well. You thought i was gona let you go outside when you could stay in a nice place?" said the nurse with a smile. "Your right. Thanks for letting us stay here good night nurse....whats your name?" ask Joey. "Its Kim."She said. "OK thanks nurse Kim. Good night!"said Joey. "Good night. Don't stay up to late you got a big day tomarrow I bet." said Kim.

The nurse then walked out of the room and went to a room behind the counter in the front. "Dan whats the next town?" asked Joey. Dan replied by saying "The next town is not a town its a city with a gym. Its called Dale City home of the Dalegon Gym." "Cool. I wonder what pokemon the gym leader will have and if the gym leader will be tuff. Do you know if its a girl or boy?" asked Joey. Dan replied" Well im not sure but I bet that wont let in girly girlys like you." Joey screamed " IM not a girly girly im a lady." Dan said "OK Joey your not a girly girly most of the time." "Shut up and go to bed Dan!"yelled Joey. "OK see ya tomarrow morning we got a big day like Nurse Kim said." said Dan.

Thanks for reading again. I made it much longer and more descriptive. If you got any questions or comments feel free to post here be as brutal or nice as you want cause that will help me out a lot.

Banned

Hey this is my fouth chapter and I hope you all enjoy it. Remember please post you thoughts and anything i should do to improve this cause I know it needs work but I dont know where Thanks in advance for your comments.

Chapter 4: Hatching A Baby and The Return Of Matt

"Joey, Dan wake up its morning."said Nurse Kim. Dan lifted up his hands and rubbed his eyes and opened them. Joey was laying on her stomach snoring like a giant ursaring. "Hey Joey wake up!" Dan shouted in her ear. "AWW whats wrong?" Joey asked all nervous. "Haha nothing you were snoring and it times to get ready to go."San said laughing. Joey got a angrey look on her face and then started laughing. They put there pillow and blankets in there book bags. Dan got up adn stretched out while joey sat there yawning. They slipt on the bags and said bye to NUrse KIm and walked out of the POkemon Center.

They walked outside to see a bright sunny day. Dan reached inside his bag and took out his poke nav. It said to get to Dale City you have to go north through the shah woods. As they started walking north through Surtale Town they seen Matt. "Hey Matt! come over here."said Dan. Matt turned around and had a smile on his face and started to say "Hey you guys!" He ran over and started saying " Hey you two. I never thought i would run into you. So how has it been so far catch anything new?" Dan replied " Well I got a pokemon egg but..thats all we have so far and are starters. What do you got." "Well i got bulbasaur and hes doing good and then I caught a wurmple the day I got bulbasaur and i been using it for awhile its pretty strong." said Matt. "Cool, I really wana catch a wurmple. They are so cutie." said Joey.

After they talked for awhile Matt decided to go with them for awhile. They continued along the paved road that should lead them to the Shah woods. AS they started going through the woods Dan explained to Matt about Team Oblivious and what they tried to do. Matt was very surprised that this happened.
    "Hey guys wanna take a brake and just chill?" asked Joey. "Yea" said Matt and Dan. THey walked over to the side of the path were there was a large area of grass. Joey kneeled down and opened her pack and took out a large sheet and put it on the grass. DAn sat on the sheet opening his bag and placing the egg down. Matt sat down and started looking at the egg to see if he could guess what pokemon it could be. "Well Dan, I think that it is a I have no clue."said Matt. Dan laughed and said " Wow that was a lot of help thanks Matt."

Dan started taking out some apple he had gottin from yesturday out of his bag and placed them next to the eggs. Then a apple that was next to the egg hit Dan in the leg. "Hey, who threw the apple at me leg?" he said in a angrey voice. "WE didnt do anything Dan." Joey and Matt said. Dan looked down and another apple hit his leg. He looked to find out that the egg was shaking. That was what made the apples hit his leg. "Hey guys the egg I think its hatching" Dan said and being all excited. The egg started to glow really bright. They couldnt belive that something could get so bright. It started wiggling more and finally it cracked. Parts of the shell kept falling until all the peciecs were on the sheet. Then a tiny little pokemon opened its eyes and stared at Dan.

"Wow what is that?" they all said. Dan took out his pokedex. Aron the steel/rock type pokemon. "Wow a aron it sounds pretty cool!" Dan said excitedley. Aron ran up and started rubbing its head against Dans leg. It seemed happy to see Dan. Joey started screaming "OOOOO it's such a cutie!!" "Calm down Joey." Matt said. They couldnt belive how a aron egg could end up in a tree.

"Welcome to the group aron" Dan said with a smile on his face. Aron looked up smiling happily. Dan decided it would be good to meet mudkip. Dan went into his bag and grabbed its pokeball. "Come on out mudkip and meet a new friend." The pokeball opened up and with a flash of light mudkip came out. It scared aron a little but it came from behin Dan and walked up to mudkip. Aron went around mudkip sniffing it. Mudkip and aron started chasing each other around and it look as if they were having fun.

Dan was very happy they were getting along. Then he thought how was he gona get aron. He reached into his bag and he said "Aron I have to put you in your ball and ill let you back out so you know we can be pals forever. Aron shoke its head up and down and walked toward Dan. Dan put the ball down and let aron get in it. Aron went up to it and tackled the side of it and it opened up and sucked aron in. The ball wiggled one time and aron was in it. Dan was relived he got that done. Then he trew the ball up and said " Come back out aron!" A bright lite shot out of the ball and aron appeared. He stretched out and walked over to Dan and rubbed his head against him again. It then went back over to play with mudkip.

Joey and Matt decidedto release there pokemon to. They each reached into there bags and took out there pokemon. They both threw the pokeballs into the air and 3 flashs of light came out letting out bulbasaur, wurmple, and cyndaquil. All the pokemon looked at each other and then started playing with each other. Dan, Joey, and Matt were happy that there pokemon were happy.

AS the pokemon played Matt started to say" Well were all heading for the Dale city. Well I found out some info on the gym leader there. It is a male and he uses a varity of pokemon. That means he doesnt use just one type but many." "Thanks, that will help us a lot when we get there." Joey and Dan said. They all know it would be a hard battle to win. They all had a burning ambition deep down inside and it was a ambition that want to brake loss and win win win!

"So tell me more about Team Oblivious Joey." asked Matt. "Well why dont we tell you. Were Team Oblivious. Were hear to steal and here to win. Im Sarah and im Blake. Now go taillow. Go Slugma." Team Oblivious said. With flashs of light the two dark pokeballs released taillow and slugma.

"Now hand over the egg boy!" said Sarah. "To late it hatched already and your not gona take any of our pokemon." Dan shouted. "Well guess what we are gona take all the pokemon." Blake said. Blake took out a werid device and it shot out a net. It covered all the pokemon. They slide the net over and had all the pokemon. "Bulbasaur use razor leaf to cut the net from inside." Matt said. Bulbasaur released two leafs and cut open letting the pokemon and himself out.

"Hey no far!" screamed Sarah. Bulbasaur then used vine whip hitting Sarah and Blake. "OW, taillow wing attack that pest." shouted Sarah. Taillow started flapping its wings and fly over to hit bulbasaur but matt shouted "Bulbasaur whirlwind it away." Bulbasaur sucked air in and blew tailloiw over. "Mudkip use water gun on slugma" said Dan. Mudkip opened its mouth and shot a water gun stright at slugma hitting it and knocking it out. Aron was scared of what was going on and ran and hid behind Dan. Matt then had his wurmple use string shot to cover Team Oblvious. Wurmple ran up and shot a bunch on sticky string at them and they then couldnt move. Then Dan shouted " Mudkip finish it and use water gun to make them go away." Mudkip then shot a another more powerful water gun at them blasting them away."Team Oblvious has been obliderated again"

They dissappered in to the sky once again. "Wow they were tough" said Matt. Matt, Joey, and Dan then returned there pokemon back to there balls. With five flying pokeballs opening up and a light shooting out and sending the pokemon back inside.
    "So has your trip been like this the whole time?" Matt asked. Joey and Dan laughed saying "O Yea!" They all started laughing. " I really wanna catch a wurmple. They are so cool." said Joey. "Joey, you'll find one there all over. The thing is I never seen a girl that really like bug pokemon." Matt said. "Well I do so there" Joey said sticking her tounge out at Matt.

Matt was thinking in his head "Should i really stay with them. They are the best but i don't know if i could handle that everyday. Plus the gym battles would take forever." Matt started to tell them " Hey you guys. I think Ill stay and travel with you for a little bit because I don't know if I could take all the drama that happened today and anyways the gym battles would take forever. Then sometimes ill look for ya and we can battle each other maybe." "Ok, thats fine I understand . Your always welcome to join us alright." Dan said. "Alright, now lets start walking again."Matt said.

They packed up the blanket and put there pokeballls in there bags. They slipped on thgere bags and were back on the dirt path road to Dale City. AS they were walking around Joey started complaing and started saying " Ya know you all got two pokemon and I got one that is not far." Dan answered by saying "Well we just started. It's not like we threw a pokeball in a bush and caught a pokemon." Joey got a idea " Well lets see if i can catch a pokemon by throughing it in a bush." She ran to the closet bush and took out a pokeball and threw it in the bush.

"Hey i hear a wiggling nosie back there." said Matt. "REALLY" said joey. Joey jumped up and down and then went over to the bush and pushed some branchs aside. She looked to see her pokebal was moving around. 1, 2, and 3 shakes and it stopped. "Oh my god i caught a pokemon." said Joey. Matt and Dan were shocked. Joey picked up the ball and said "Gopokemon" The ball opened up and a flash of light came out and a silloete of a pokemon appered and she wondered what it was.

After the bright lite faded the pokemon appered. She took out her pokedex. Shroomish the grass type pokemon. Thats all she had to hear. She screamed "OOOOO you are so cutie. IM sooooo glad i caught you." Dan said"What you mean you caught it. You threw a pokeball into a bush. Thats called a lucky catch." Joey shouted "Hey shut up Dan. You didn't really catch aron it just kinda fell on ya!" Matt started laughing. Shroomish looked around and was confused.

Joey went up and picked up shroomish. "Hello cutie!" she said. Shroomish has happy and not scared at all. Matt and Dan were still in shock on how she caught it. All she wanted was a wurmple now she is glad she caught a shroomish. She returned shroomish back in its ball. Witha glow of light brought shroomish back in the pokeball.

With that done they started walking again. Up ahead they seen a boy sitting on a rock crying. Joey ran up and tripped on a rock and fell. Dan and MAtt ran up and helped her up. They all walked over to the boy and asked why he was crying. The boy answered " Im crying because no one will battle me because im little." Joey said" I will battle you. IM a beginner but ifeel i can win." "OK lets battle. By the way my name is Mike" the boy said. "OK Mike prepare to lose cause im the best." said Joey in a confident vocie.

The boy took a pokeball from the side of his belt and threwi it up and said "Go cascoon" " A cascoon egh " said Joey. Joey reached in her bag and threw up her pokeball and said " Go cyndaquil!" Cyndaquil came out and got ina fighting stance. "Cyndaquil use smokescreen."Said Joey. Cynadquil opened its mouth and let out a big puff of smoke. Cascoon couldnt see a thing. Mike told cascoon to use harden. It started hardining. Joey then told cyndaquil to use ember. Cyndaquil opened its mouth and shot a huge thing of flames hurting cascoon. Cascoon surprisingly wasn't defeated yet. Mike told it to use tackle. The cascoon started charging at cyndaquil hitting it hard. Cyndaquil was knocked down. It took a bit but cyndaquil got back up. Joey screamed " OK cyndaquil finish it off with flamethrower now!" Cyndaquil let out a full on flamethrower attack hitting cascoon in the center of it. Casoon flung against a near by tree and fanited.

"Cascoon" mike shouted Mike ran to cheak it out and it was ok. Mike walked up to joey and shoke her hand for a great battle. Joey said "You are pretty tough it would be cool to battle you again someday. And cyndaquil great job" Cyndaquil was reall happy and jumped into joeys arms. Matt and Dan congragulated her on a job well done. Mike returned cascoon and started walking back towards Surtale Town.

Then Dan, Joey, and Matt started wlaking to Dale City once again. It was getting really dark out so they decided to end it for now and walked over to the side and made camp. Dan went and gathered some wood while Joey took out all the sleeping bags and pillows. Matt was on the side figuring out what they will do tomarrow.

Dan retuned with some wood. Since cyndaquil was still out Joey had it use ember to lite the fire. Cyndaquil used a gentle ember and lite the fire. Then Joey returned cyndaquil back into its ball for the night. A flash of light came out of the ball and cyndaquil went back in. They all gathered around the fire and fell asleep looking up at the stars.

Thanks for reading

PLease post all comments here I really would love it if you did.
    Stay tuned for my next chapter which will be out tomarrow maybe late afternoon. Its called Chapter 5: Cyndaquils Jeliousy

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well I have seen great improvement, and the aron egg in the tree was neat. are you good in english because if I had to grade you on your verbs and spelling they would get a C. Team Oblivious, that is something new.

Banned

Thank you for the compliment and yes i know my spelling sucks bad i got to learn how to spell but im trying my best when i work chapter 5 ill use a dictionary cuz I dont got spell cheak on my computer. BUt thanks keep the suggestions coming post any thing you want I dont care how mean it is cause it will help me out lots.

Banned

I like how descriptive you've become. You've really come a long way in your writing since I read your last fic. The only problems I see are minor.
    1. Formatting.
    When you start a quote, e.g. "Go, pokčball!" make sure you hit return.
    2. Spelling.
    The way I keep my fics neat is by using Micro$oft Word. It automatically checks spelling. The only problems are pokčmon names, and homophones, e.g. We'll, Will or hear, here.
    3. Punctuation.
    I'm not perfect with this either, but in the fanfic writer's lounge. There's a link to a lot of sites to help us out. Try it!

If you keep improving at this rate, in time you'll end up being one of the best writers here.

Also, thanks for reading my fic. I'm glad somebody likes it enough to reply.

Banned

Thanks. IM gona cheak out the place to help me with punctuation. IM glad you like it and your welcome i really enjoy your story.

Banned

Those chapters were so good. I really enjoyed reading them but again everything has been stated before. Good Job!

Banned

Default Next Chapter

Here is my new chapter enjoy!

Chapter 5: Cyndaquil's Jeliousy

They started back on the path to Dale city after a long nights rest. It was about mid-afternoon by now. As they were walking they seen a trainer walking up there way. "Hi there." said the girl. "Hi." Matt said. "My name is Coco. What are your names?" Coco asked. "My name is Joey, and these are my friends Dan and Matt."ssaid Joey. "Cool, are you all trainers?" Coco asked. "Yes we all are!" said Dan.

"Wow, IM looking to battle some one. You wanna battle Matt?" she asked. "Sure!" replied Matt. "Great will have a two pokemon battle."Coco explained. Coco took out a pokeball from her left pocket. She said " Go, Weedle." With her ball in the air it opened up and shot a light out and weedle was out. Matt picked one of his pokeballs form his bag and said "Go, wurmple!" His ball opened up in his hand and wurmple came out of the light. First match wurmple vs weedle.

"Weedle posion sting attack now." shouted Coco. Weedle ran up and jabbed wurmple with its needle. Wurmple fell but got right back up. "Wurmple tackle it using full force."shouted Matt. Wurmple went as fast as it could and hit weedle stright on. Weedle got hit hard and fell down. It took a bit but it got back up. Then weedle got back up and used a tackle and it hurt wurmple really bad. Then it fainted.

"Wurmple return." said Matt. With a flash of light the pokemon returned. "Great job weedle." shouted Coco. Matt got his second pokemon out and said "I choose you, bulbasaur!" With a flash of light bulbasaur came out. "Bulbasaur, use vine whip!" said Matt. Bulbasaur let out two vines from its bulb and they flung out wrapping them around weedle. Bulbasaur whiped weedle back and forth and then released them in the air. Weedle fell hard and fainted.

"Return weedle. You did a great job." said Coco as she reached for its pokeball and returned it. Then she took out another and threw it in the air and said " Go, Rattata!" she shouted. OUt of the ball came the tiny mouse pokemon. "Rattata use quick attack." Coco said. The rat ran and hit bulbasaur good. It knocked bulbasaur over. It took some damage there. "Bulbasaur use razor leaf!" said matt. Bulbasaur releasd 5 sharp edged leaves at rattata. Rattata tried to doge them but two hit him and knocked him down. Rattata wasn't out yet. "Rattata use hyper fang!" said Coco. Rattata ran up and bit bulbasaurs bulb. Bulbasaur yelled BULBA really loud. It was hurting him a lot. Bulbsaur nervouse let out sleep powder. Rattata got really sleepy and finally fell asleep, "Bulbasaur finish it off with tackle." said Matt. Bulbasaur ran over and tackle rattata hard.Rattata woke up and tried standing but it fell down and fainted. "Rattata return." said Coco."Great job bulbasur return." said Matt patting bulbasaurs head and returning it to it's pokeball.

"WOW what a dream!" said Matt as he woke up
    for a new day.

"Hey, Dan wake up!" whispered Matt in Dan's ear. "What?" Dan said in a sleepy vocie."I just had a really cool dream and let's throw water on Joey!" Matt said giggling softley. "Wow a great dream. But that's a great idea let's do it. Ill go fill the bucket up with water and you can wait here." Dan said laughing more.
    Dan ran over and got the bucket by the fire. He went into his bag and took out mudkips pokeball. Quietly he threw it up in the air saying "Come on mudkip!" Mudkip came out yawning and then stretching. Dan told it " Hey buddy use water gun and shoot it in the bucket. Mudkip opened it's mouth and let out some water but to to hard and filled the bucket.

Dan patted mudkip on the head and returned it back to its pokeball. Then he placed it back in his bag. He picked up the water filled bucket and walked over to Joey's sleeping bag. Matt pushed her pillow off her face. Dan went in front of her and poured the bucket all over Joey.

"AWWWWWWW WHAT THE HECK!" Joey screamed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA we got ya Joey!" Matt and Dan laughed. Joey got up and smack Matt and Dan really hard on the face. " That was not funny! Never do that again!" Joey said in a very serious and angery voice. "Fine will never do it again. Sorry Joey." Matt and Dan said. "You better be sorry. Now lets clean up, pack up, and start walking."

Joey got up and grabbed a towel out of her bag and started drying off. While she is doing that Dan and Matt are folding up there sleeping bags and putting them in there bags. Then Dan put Joey's sleeping bag away in her bag then put her pillow in it. There bags were packed and ready to go. They all slipped on there bags and started going up north in the Shah Woods.

"So, Joey when you go introduce cyndaquil to shroomish?" asked Matt. "Well probably next time im in a battle or later today im not sure." replied Joey. "Hey I got an idea why dont we sit down for awhile and you can let them see each other." Dan said thinking for once. "OK thats a great idea." said Joey.

They looked around for a area to go. They then seen a patch of grass up ahead. Joey pointed out the place and they all started walking towards it. There they set up by placing a sheet down. Joey took out the two pokeballs and said "Go, Cyndaquil. Go, Shroomish!" The pokeballs opened up and released the pokemon. Shroomish came out and on to Joey's lap and cyndaquil came on and was on the grass.

Cyndaquil looked and seen shroomish with Joey and that she was happy and playing with it. Cyndaquil was sad and mad with Joey. Cyndaquil ran up to where joey was and pushed shroomish away. Shroomish got mad and tackled cyndaquil. Joey went up and started to yell " Hey cyndaquil that wasnt very nice. O, you ok shroomish." Joey went on hugging shroomish after yelling at cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil felt really bad. It was jelious that shroomish was getting attention and it wasn't. It missed being in Joey's arms. Cyndaquil walked over to it's pokeball and hit the side with it's head and went back in.

Joey didnt notice cyndaquil going back into it's ball. "Hey Joey where's cyndaquil?" asked Matt. Joey reliped "I don't know. She was here a while ago." Dan yelled "See what you do you made cyndaquil run away because you didn't pay any attention to her." Joey sadly said " But... But....I didn't mean to. I wanted them to be friends but instead I ignored her."

"Joey, we got to find her." said Matt in a real serious voice. Dan went one way and Matt and Joey went another way to try and find her. They left there stuff at the spot because they didn't think anyone would come around. Little did they know cyndaquil was in her pokeball.

Cyndaquil wanted get something to eat because she was hungrey so inside her ball she shoke it and came out. She was sent out. She looked around and no one was there. She felt abandoned. She started walking around with some tears in her eye. She missed Joey even though she was mean to her. Cyndaquil still loved her master.

Meanwhile when cyndaquil was out and about Dan, Joey and Matt were out looking for cyndaquil even though he was in it's pokeball. "Cyndaquil, where are you?" shouted Joey. SHe was really worried about cyndaquil. Shroomish was looking for cyndaquil to because shroomish wanted to be friends with cyndaquil.

"O why do we suck sarah?" asked Blake. "We don't suck its just thous annoying brat's wont make it easy on us." said Sarah. They were walking down the path to Dale City to when all of a sudden they seen all of the brats stuff. "Hey look it's the brat's stuff and look there cyndaquil is out and no one there!" said Blake happily. "Hello cyndaquil!" said Sarah in a evil voice. They took out a box and shoved the cyndaquil in it. "We finally stole a pokemon!!" they both said. They started running away with cyndaquil.

Shroomish smelled out cyndaquils scent and it brought them back to where they were. They packed up the sheet and put it in Joey's bag. They slipped on there bags on where following shroomish who smelled her. Dan heared nosie coming from around a tree. He went to see who was there and it was Sarah and Blake.

"Hey what's in that box?" Dan shouted. "None of your bussiness you brat." said Sarah. They listened and they heared cyndaquils voice. "Cyndaquil use flamethrower to open the box" Joey shouted. "HAHA that wont work this is fire, ice, water, and electric proof. Nothing can brake it HAHAHA!" Blake laughed.
    Shroomish ran forward and tackled Blake with out being told so. The box fell and opened up. Cyndaquil ran out of it all happy. She seen shroomish and got a smile." Hey, you stupid pokemon that wasn't very nice." screamed Blake. "HA, great good shroomish. Welcome back cyndaquil. Cyndaquil, Shroomish tackle attack them away." said Joey in a happy voice.

Cyndaquil and shroomish backed up and ran as fast as they could and tackled them away. "Team Oblivious are obliverated again. Dang we almost got them to!" they said flying away. Shroomish and cyndaquil ran toward Joey. "Hey you two. You did a great job. Cyndaquil Im sorry for not paying enough attention to you and sorry for yelling. So are you two now friends?" Joey asked. They both nodded there heads.

"Finally there friends now we can go along."said Dan. "Guy's there is something I want to tell you. Thank you for helping me find cyndaquil," said Joey. "Well were friends, thats what friends do." Matt and Dan said. "Ok, now lets get ready to go." said Joey. Joey took out cyndaquil and shroomishs pokeballs. With a flash of light they returned back into there pokeballs for a rest.

They started back on the path to Dale City. When a girl come walking up the path. "Oh my god that looks like the girl in my dream!" shouted Matt. Dan laughed and said " Yea, ok Matt." The girl came up and said " Hi, im Darla. What's your guy's names?" "Hi im Dan and this is Joey and Matt." Dan said. "Cool, what you guys doing in the woods?" she asked. "We are on are way to Dale City to win a badges!" Joey said. "Cool you guys will be there soon its only a few minutes away from here. Hope you all have good luck. Bye." Darla said. "Bye" said Dan, Joey, and Matt. "Wow were almost there. I can't wait to get there." said Dan. They started walking again to Dale City which they will be in soon.

Hey hope you all like this chapter. I think this is my best one so far. I still cant install word so there I know there is some spelling and grammer errors but im gona keep trying to instal it. Remember if you read it please post your comments here it really helps me out a lot thank you. Chapter 6: Double Badge Trouble might be out by late tonight or early tomarrow. The title might change for next chapter. see ya

Banned

Default Next Chapter

This is my next Chapter hope you all enjoy and always remember if ya read please post your thoughts, comments, and any improvements I need to do and you can be as harsh as you want I can take it. I know about the spelling to my micro word should be up soon ENJOY!

Chapter 6: Mixing Up a POkeMon

"Hey you guy's when we reach the city im gonna leave you all. I jus tthink it's goning to be complicated with me there. So yea ill go somwhere like walk around town for a while then ill find the leader." said Matt. "Matt were gona miss having you around. But we wish you good luck and hope you win." said Dan. "Well I will see you all later. Bye." said MAtt walking off into the distance with Dan and Joey watching. "BYE MATT!" screamed Joey.

"Well it's me and you again." said Joey. Dan nodded his head. They started walking up into the city. There was a big sign saying "Welcome to Dale City and POkemon Gym" Dan and Joey were so excited that they were finally there. They looked around and all they could see were big buildings and lot's of people.

"First we shoudl go find the pokemon center to heal up are pokemon from all the battles we've had." said Dan. "Yea, your right we should. Let's go!" said Joey. They started looking around for a pokemon center and couldn't find any. They went up to some random person and asked but the perosn ignored them. "The people here are rude." said Joey in a mad voice.

Finally after pushing threw people they founda sign saying "POkemon Center 10 mins away." They started walking on the grey sidewalk that should lead then stright to the pokemon center. They looked forward through the people and seen the biggest pokemon center ever. " WOW, thats a huge pokemon center Dan." said Joey in amazement. "It sure is." said Dan.

They finally got there and walked in to find not a lot of people. They were happy to see that. " Hello welcome to the pokemon center." the nurse said. "HI can you heal are pokemon?" they asked nicely. "Sure let me take you pokeballs." she said. Dan and joey went in there bags and they each took out two pokeballs. They then gave them to the nurse. " Your pokemon will be ready shortly." said the nurse. The nurse wlaked back into a room and put the pokemon in the machine.

Dan and joey went over to the lounge to sit for a little while. They put there bags to the side adn started to think. Dan was thinking " I wonder what the gym leader is like? Will he be tough or will he be easy? Will my pokemon make it?." Joey on the other hand was thinking " Does Dan like me like me or just like me? I wonder what pokemon do in that thingy behind the desk? What's in a pokeball?"

" Dan and Joey your pokemon are ready." said the nurse. Dan and Joey walked up and got there pokemon back to find out there in top condition and are really strong. " Thank you!" Joey and Dan both said.

They put there pokemon back into there bags. They were ready for battle.

They exited the pokemon center ready to go. They looked around for signs, Then they found one it said " Dalegon Gym Home Of Leader Don The Mix Type Trainer : Gym 2 mins away." He sounded like a tough gym leader. They wondered why he was so close to the pokemon center. They walked up to a big blue and green building. AS they entered there was lots of water and grass all around.

In a deep voice they heared "Welcome to my gym. Im Don the Gym Leader." "Hi im Dan and im here to win a badge." said Dan. Joey started saying " IM Joey and im also here to win a badge." "WEll this will be intresting two trainers. Well dont expect it be easy after one is done. Ill use 4 different pokemon you each must use two." said Don.

"Alright now lets have the lovely Joey come up to bat first." said Don. They all walked over to a large grass feild. " Now let's begin two pokemon battle no time limit. Go wooper!" said Don. "Go shroomish!" shouted Joey as she took out its pokeball. "Shroomish use absorb!" Shroomish went over to wooper and hit it and started sucking its energy. Wooper pushed it away feeling a little weak. "Wooper use headbutt" said Don. Wooper lowered it's head down and ran forward hitting shroomish hard and making if fling back a little bit and falling. "Shromish... you ok?" shouted Joey. Shroomish got right back up. "Yes, shroomish use leech seed." said Joey. Shroomish opened its mouth and shot four seeds out at wooper hitting it. Wooper began lossing its strength while shroomish was getting it's strength back. "Shroomish finish it off with headbutt." Shouted Joey. Shroomish lowered its head and ran forward hitting wooper hard knocking it out.

"Wooper, wou ok?" said Don. Wooper tried getting up but it just fell back down. The first match went to Joey. "Great job Shroomish!" said Joey happily. Dan was by her cheering her on. Joey felt loved then. "Return wooper. Go, Nuzleaf!" said Don as he returned his wooper and released nuzleaf.

"Shroomish use tackle attack" said Joey. Shroomish ran toward nuzleaf. "Nuzleaf dodge it and use pound." shouted Don. Shroomish ran towards nuzleaf and missed. Nuzleaf moved to the side and pounded it from behind. Shroomish was down it tried getting up but fainted.

"Shroomish, you did a great job return. Go, Cyndaquil." said Joey returning shroomish and throwing cyndaquils ball out. Cyndaquil came out of the ball ready for battle. "Cyndaquil use flamerhrower!" Cyndaquil opened it's mouth and shot out a huge flamethrower. Nuzleaf tried to dodge it but it couldnt and it got burned. Nuzleaf was knocked down cause it was so powerful. Nuzleaf struggling to get up. Joey thought she had it won but nuzleaf got up. " Good job nuzleaf. Use fake out now!" said Don. Nuzleaf started usig what to be a double team then it looked like he was coming towards cyndaquil but when he dodge it and moved to the side cyndaquil got hit from behind. Cyndaquil looked hurt bad but it got right back up. " You can do it cyndaquil!" said Dan watching. "Cyndaquil use a quick attacking flamethrower." shouted Joey. "Nuzleaf try and dodge it!" said Don in a frightened voice. Cyndaquil started running around fast and used flamethrower as he ran around hitting nuzleaf. Nuzleaf fell down with burn's all on it's body. "Nuzleaf, you ok? Come you can do it. Get up." said Don. Nuzleaf tried picking itself up but it just dropped back down.

Second match went to cyndaquil. Joey had won her first badge. "Nuzleaf great job buddy!" said Don. "Cyndaquil we did it!" said Joey happy with cyndaquil running in to her arms. "Great job Joey! That was amzing with how you had cyndaquil use flamethrower as it used quick attack. Now here is you Mixer Badge." Joey was proud of what she accomplished.

"Dan it's your turn." said Don taking out another pokeball. "OK, lets battle. I choose you Mudkip!" said Dan. Don sent out " Go Baltoy!" "Mudkip use water gun!" said Dan. Don said " Baltoy use confusion now" Mudkip used water gun shooting a huge jet of water out of it's mouth. Baltoy shot a confusion off it's head. The two collided but the water one was stronger and hit baltoy. Baltoy was hit hard and fell down, but it got right back up. "Baltoy use rapid spin." said Don. Baltoy started spinning fast. Mudkip started to use water gun to knock it away but it didn't help but it did weakin it a little bit. Baltoy kept going faster and faster finally hit mudkip hard. Mudkip flung back and fell. Mudkip got right back up though. It was giving all it could give.

" Great job mudkip you weaked it a little bit. said Dan. Don replied "You can't win im still more powerful than that little water toy." Mudkip got really mad and started to glow. "Mudkip what are you doing?" Dan said. "Dan, it might be evolving!" said Joey. Joey was wrong mudkip was glowing because it learned rage. Dan took out his pokedex to cheak out what's going on. When mudkip glows bright it's anger rasies and it attack's with rage. "Cool, mudkip use rage." Mudkip started going crazy and ran towards baltoy biting it and hitting it with its paws knocking it out.

"No, that cant be! Return baltoy." said Don in a angery voice as baltoy returned to it's ball. "Great job mudkip!"said Dan. Mudkip looked back with a smile. Don reached back to his side and go another pokeball and said " Go Surskit!" A tiny spider pokemon came out of the ball. " Surskit use quick attack!" said Don. Surskit starting moving with incredable speed. It hit mudkip hard. Mudkip got right back up used rage again. It started attacking surskit brutally.

Surskit fell down and it was havin trouble getting up. Then surskit finally got back up and Don said " Surskit use bubblebeam now!" Surskit launched a full on bubblebeam attack knocking mudkip down. Mudkip looked hurt from all the battling. Yet it got right back up. "You can do it mudkip. Now use tackle attack." said Dan in a confident voice. Mudkip ran and tackled the heck out of surskit. Surskit was knocked down hard. Mudkip and surskit were hurting bad. Then mudkip fell down.

"Mudkip, return. You did a great job." said Dan proudley then he said "Aron, I choose you!" It was aron's first battle and Dan was worried. "Aron use a headbutt now" said Dan. Aron ran strong lowering its head and hitting surskit. Surskit was hit hard again but amazingly it got back up. "Surskit use bubblebeam now" said Don. Surskit used bubblebeam hitting aron. Aron got knocked down and it was hurting since it was part rock. Aron got right back up. "Aron finish it off with a tackle attack." said Dan. Aron ran and tackled surskit. Surskit tried and tried but couldn't get up and it fell down.

Dan is the winner after a long awaited battle. Aron ran to Dan all happy. "You did it aron. Your first battle." said Dan all happy. "Dan you deserve this. Here is your Mixer Badge." said Don. Dan was proud of his pokemon for winning him a badge. They said bye to Don and they left the gym.
    "Wow, Dan we did it. WE won are first badges. I think we should go heal are pokemon." said Joey. "Yea that's a good idea." replied Dan.
    Dan and Joey walked to the pokemon center with big smiles. They enter the center and walked up to the counter. "Hello again, did you win?" "Yes we did. We each won a badge but it wasn't easy." Joey said. Dan and Joey reached into there bags and gave the nurse there pokemon. " Your pokemon will be ready shortly." said the nurse. As usual she walked back into the room and put the pokeballs into the machine.

Dan and Joey walked around the pokemon canter talking about things and they seen a trainer sitting in the lounge. "Hi" said Dan. "Hi, im Bobby what's your guy's names?" asked the boy. " Im Dan and this is Joey." said Dan. "Cool did you guys win a badge today?" asked Bobby. "Yea we both did. He was kind of hard. Did you win one?" Joey asked. "I won a badge but my pokemon an't doing that good. It got hurt really bad during it." said Bobby. "O im sorry what's the name of your pokemon?" asked Joey. "It's my zubat." replied bobby. "Im sorry, I hope it gets better." said Joey.

"Dan and Joey your pokemon are ready for you to take." said the nurse. Dan and Joey went over and found out that there pokemon seem even stronger than before the went to battle. " Thank you. Do you know what town has the next gym? asked Dan. The nurse replied " Yes, it's in Darken Town home of the Darken Gym leader Clarissa she uses dark type pokemon." "OK, thank you for telling us." said Joey. "Your very welcome. There is a few towns though in between. Good luck on your journey. Bye!" said the nurse. Dan and joey waved good-bye as they left the pokemon center.

Joey and Dan exited the pokemon center with a one badge and nine more to go before they can enter the Niagra League. They are more confident and feel they can win it. They started walking and seen another sign " Hahva Road Where Trainers come to battle and catch pokemon." Dan started saying "Wow this seems to be a cool place and it lead us to the next town." Joey replied "Yea, we can make are pokemon stronger and maybe catch some new one's!"

They started on to the next town through the Hahva Road. AS they passed they seen many trainers battling. They seen a girl battling with her spearow against another girl with a pidgey. It was a cool site to see.

Hey thanks for reading! Remeber what to do cause I will really appreciate your help. Chapter 7: Flying HIgh IN The Night will be out tomarrow afternoon.
    See ya later Keep reading!!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well it has improved by far. I have read two pokemon battles involving a Shroomish and a Nuzleaf and both were very well written. I liked how in the first of two you had Matt, I think have a dream where he battled. Keep it up, tommorow came pretty quickly don't you agree.

Banned

Thanks and lol I kno I finished really early but another thing is we might be in different time zones so that could have a effect that I did 2 chapters in 1 day.

Banned

Default Next Chapter

Here it is the next chapter in Dan and Joeys journey! Remeber post your thoughts, comments, feelings, questions, and any mean or nice thing you want cuz I will really appreciate it!

Chapter 7: Flying High In The Night

" Hey, you over there." some one said from behind Dan and Joey. Dan and Joey turned around and seen a guy dressed all in black with a hood on. "Hey you two. I wanna battle you boy" said the guy. "OK let's ahve a one on one battle" said Dan. Dan grabbed a pokeball from his bag. "Go, aron!" said Dan. The guy grabbed a ball from his shirt pocket and said "Go, gastly!"

"Aron use mud-slap." said Dan. "Gastly you know what to do!" shouted the man. Aron started kicking some sand up at gastly but gastly dissappeared. Then from out of no where aron was hit with a night shade attack. Aron got hurt really bad. " Aron try another mud-slap!" said Dan. Aron started shooting mud everywhere but it didn't hit gastly. Gastly all of a sudden appered and used astonish. Aron got hit hard again and fainted.

"Aron you ok?" aron notted it's head and then fell "Aron, return. You did a great job." said Dan in a sad voice. " When you think you can get a pokemon that can beat my gastly come look for me kid." said the guy.

Dan was dissappointed, he was on a winning streak. He opened up his pokedex and cheak on gastly. Gastly, the ghost pokemon. Ground attacks can not affect it. To hurt a gastly with normal type moves you need a pokemon with Foresight. POkemon with that are HootHoot.

"That's it I need to catch me a hoothoot! It's perfect to its night time hoothoot is a nocturnal pokemon!" Joey said " Great idea but do you think catching a pokemon and then battling a advanced gastly is such a good idea?" Dan replied " Well we will have to find out."
    Dan and Joey decided to get off the road and head threw the patchs of tree's that were around to see if thay could hear anything. They started walking through the dark patchy wood area. There were lots of trees around. They heared something but found out it was just a couple of rattata's running around. Then in a what to be the biggest tree there they heared a nosie. "Hoothoot, Hoothoot!" they heared. Dan ran over to the tree and tried to climb it. He got up a little bit and just fell.

"Hoothoot, come out and lets battle. I choose you mudkip!" shouted Dan."Mudkip use a water gun up there to get hoothoot out of there." said Dan. Mudkip Lifted it's head up and let out a huge water gun hitting everything up there. Then hoothoot came out it looked a little bigger than normal one's. "Come on down hoothoot and let's battle. Mudkip hit it with another water gun." said Dan. Mudkip then shot another water gun hitting hoothoot and knocking it off the branch it was on. Hoothoot looked mad.

Hoothoot fly over to mudkip and used a peck attack. Mudkip just hit it with another water gun pushing it away. Hoothoot fell down. It started walking towards mudkip again and used tackle. Mudkip fell but got right back up and tackled it back. "Great job mudkip. Keep tackling and water gunning it!" shouted Dan. Mudkip kept hitting it over and over with water gun.

Hoothoot ran up and tackled mudkip. Mudkip got back up and used rage. It kept attacking hoothoot till it fainted. "Wow, mudkip great job!" shouted Dan and then he said " Ok, pokeball go!" Dan got a pokeball out of his pocket and threw it at hoothoot. The ball opening up and a light came out sucking hoothoot in it. The light went back in and hoothoot was in it now. The ball closed and started shaking back and forth a few times then it stopped. and a red light flashed in the middle of the ball.

"Yes, I got a hoothoot! Great job mudkip return. I choose you hoothoot." said Dan. He reached out and grabbed mudkip's ball adn returned it and threw hoothoot's ball out. The ball opened and with a flash of light hoothoot was back out. Hoothoot looked confused. Then it looked up and seen Dan. It walked up to Dan and stood there. "Hi, im Dan. Sorry about earlier, it's just I really wanted to capture a hoothoot." Dan said. Hoothoot fly up and landed in Dan's arms and it seemed really happy.

With a happy hoothoot Dan was proud and Joey couldn't belive his luck. " Well, Dan you did it again. You looked and you found a pokemon." said Joey in a happy voice. Dan reached into his bag and took out a potion and sprayed it on hoothoot making it feel better.

Hoothoot jumped for joy after it got sprayed with potion it felt really good. This hoothoot was special it was a litlle bit fatter and larger than regular ones. To Dan that was a great thing he has a special hoothoot. With a flash of light and hoothoot's ball opening it went back in and Dan put the pokeball back in his bag.

"Dan we shoudl just set camp here tonight and just wait for that guy to come around." said Joey. Dan agreed and walked over by a tree and grabbed some twigs that fell from the tree. Joey took out the sleeping bags and layed them down and put piilows on them. "I choose you cyndaquil!" said Joey. With a flash of light cyndaquil came out of the pokeball. Dan plaed the twigs down and cyndaquil and put its back up to them and shot flames out of his back. She lite the fire and then went over to Joey and put it's flame down and layed next to here.

"Ok, cyndaquil you can sleep with me tonight." said Joey is a sweet voice. "Hey you kid, let's battle again if you think you can win!" said the man. "Im ready and I got a new weapon against you!" shouted Dan. Dan then said "I choose you Hoothoot!" The man said "Ahh, a hoothoot cleaver. But let's see if it can beat my gastly! I choose you gastly!" said the man.

"Hoothoot, use foresight now!" said Dan. Hoothoot eye's turned red and then a red beam shot out of his eyes and gastly appeared. Gastly was shocked but it started using night shade. "Hoothoot dodge it." shouted Dan. Hoothoot fly up high dodgeing night shade but gastly kept trying but hoothoot was to fast. "Gastly, try a confuse ray"Shouted the dark scary man. Gastly eyes glowed a creepy blackish, redish, purplish color. Then the three colored beam hit hoothoot. Hoothoot was caught off guard. " Come on, you can do it hoothoot try a tackle attack!" said Dan. Hoothoot ran and tackled gastly slamming gastly and itself into a try. Hoothoot being confused hurt himself and gastly.

They both fell to the ground. Both trainers said "Come on, you can do it, get up!" Hoothoot got up started wobbling all around like a drunk person and gastly got up to barely hanging on. Hoothoot then stopped wobbling, the hit must have knocked the confusion out of it. "Yes, hoothoot finish gastly off with a peck attack." said Dan. Hoothoot fly towards gastly at a fast speed for a fat owl and pecked the heck out of gastly. Gastly fell fast on the ground it was out. Dan won the battle.

"Gastly return!" shouted the man he then said
    "Well, I must say catching a hoothoot helped you win. I will one day battle you again I can see it and you wont use hoothoot!" Then the man was gone. Dan was in shock for what he said. Joey and cyndaquil were sleeping. "Great job hoothoot." said Dan. Hoothoot flew over to Dan and was flapping it's wings fast and kept going making happy nosies.

"Time for sleep. Return hoothoot, you deserve a nice long rest." Dan said. Hoothoot returned to its pokeball. Dan went over to his sleeping bag and pull the cover over him and went to sleep.

Hey this chapter was a little shorter than the rest because I didn't want to drag it on anymore cause I couldn't think of anything else to write, Chapter 8: WEt Water Fun will be out late tonight probably so See ya later

Banned

I have been reading you Fan Fic and can see that you are growing as a writer. This story is coming along nd Ill continue to read it. Once you fix up that spelling and grammar it will make the story more enjoyable. I have to go, keep up the great work.

Banned

Thank you! I know, Im trying to install microsoft word but it wont work. The disc looks good but who knows. Ill probably go buy another one. But thanks it means alot you posted that. People keep posting your thoughts thanks in advance!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah like LegendaryMon said it ihas improved, but Hoothoot fly over to Mudkip, should be Hoothoot FLEW over to Mudkip. A common error. What I thought would happen is even though you have stragedy, One pokemon can make a difference but experiance must follow.

Btw a fat HOOTHOot will evolve into a wide Noctowl.

Banned

LoL I knew I had to make it a little bit funny with a fat hoothoot. Yea I know a couple of mistakes but im trying the best I can and it seems like it's working out pretty good. After I finished that chapter I wrote the next few titles and they are:
    Chapter 8: Wet Water Fun
    Chapter 9: Grass Attack
    Chapter 10: Friend vs. Friend
    Chapter 11: Good-Bye and Hello
    Chapter 12: Beautiful Beautifly
    Chapter 13: Bark Of The Dark
    and Chapter 14: Hot Lava
    Thats the titles for the next few. I made them so they didn't give away to much of what'g going to happen. Chapter 8 will be out late tonight so see ya later!

Banned

I just wanted to correct you on one spelling mistake you keep making, it's check not cheak. I don't mean to be picky but I thought you should know.

Banned

Here's my next chapter and to me this is a good one. Enjoy

Chapter 8: Wet Wild Fun

With the sun shining bright day Dan and Joey start waking up. "Hey Dan, wake you lazy butt up. It's morning!" shouted Joey in his ear. "Im up! im up! Calm down Joey!" said Dan in a sleepy voice.
    "So, how did your battle go last night?" asked Joey. "It was great! Hoothoot won it." said Dan in a happy voice. Dan stood up and started rolling his sleeping bag up and putting it in his bag. Likewise Joey was rolling her's up and putting it in her bag. Joey returned cyndaquil back to it's pokeball. She reached in to her bag and took out her ball and with a flash of light it returned.
    Dan and Joey picked up there bag's and slipped them onto there backs. They headed back on to the road. They finally reached the road to find no one was there! "Dan, where...is everyone?" asked Joey is a scared voice. He replied "IM, im not sure Joey." No one, not a silngle person. "Hey Dan, what's that thing coming this way?" asked Joey. Dan replied "IM not sure. Let's see if the pokedex knows." Dan went into his pocket and took out the pokedex. Marill the aqua mouse pokemon. "Oh my god Dan. I want that pokemon!" shouted Joey in excitement. JOey started running towards it. As she went to get it she reached into her bag and grabbed out shroomish's pokeball and a empty pokeball.
    " I choose you shroomish!" shouted Joey. The pokeball opened releaseing a light that let out shroomish. " Shroomish use absorb now." said Joey. Shroomish went up to marril and hit it and started sucking it's energy. Marill got scared and used a water gun to push shroomish away from it. "Shroomish leech seed now." said Joey. Shroomish opened it's mouth shooting 5 seeds on marill. The seeds opened up releaseing green vines that wrapped around marill. The vines started glowing and shroomish started getting stronger.
    "Good job weaking it shroomish. Now pokeball go!" shouted Joey releasing a empty ball in here hand. The ball fwent over touched marill and a light came out that sucked marill into the ball. The ball closed and fell to the ground. It started shaking 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 times and it stopped. Joey caught marill.
    "YES, I got marill!" shouted Joey so happy she got it. " Congradulation's Joey. You actually battled to catch a pokemon." said Dan. "Hey, I wouldn't be talking, a certin someone actually caught there first pokemon last night by battling it." said Joey in a snobby voice. "Yea, I guess your ri...ght." said Dan.
    "Return shroomish!" said Joey taking out it's ball. The ball opened up letting a light out that took shroomish back in. They started walking again and still no one was around. They kept on walking until a nosie stopped them. " Did...you hear that?" asked Joey. "Yea, it sounded like people!" said Dan. They ran towards the nosie to see a lake full of people and there water pokemon.
    " Hey this is where everyone is. Let's go have some fun." shouted Dan. " OK, we can even bring are water pokemon." said Joey. They walked down to where everyone was. It was amazing there were water pokemon everywhere. There was marill's, corsola's, chinchou's, horsea's and many more.
    They walked over to the changing area and each went into a different tent to change. Dan walked out in black and white water trunks. Joey came out in a army camaflage top and bottom with a black sun glasses.
    Dan was in shock. " I choose you marill." said Joey. Marill's ball opened releasing a light and marill with it. Marill stretched and went and jumped in Joeys arms. " Wow, Joey all your pokemon love you." said Dan. She replied saying "I know!" Dan took out mudkip's ball and threw it in the air. "I choose you mudkip." The ball opened up releasing a light that had mudkip. Mudkip appered and walked up to Dan and jumped in his arms.
    " We needed this day. It's perfect out." said Dan. Joey shoke her head up and down. They started off to the water with there pokemon. They ran in it and it was the perfect tempature. Mudkip and marill went off and played in the water shooting water at each other and splashing around. Joey and Dan were enjoying themselves.
    " Matt don't know what he is missing." said Dan. Jooey answered "Yea, I wonder if he won his badge? I can't wait to see him again." Dan said "Knowing Matt he won." "Yea, your right. His bulbasaur is really strong." said Joey. Joey then splashed water at Dan. Dan then splashed water at Joey. They both started laughing about. Then they both got splashed by mudkip and marill. Then they all laughed and splashed each other again.
    Then some cool tropical music started playing. Dan, Joey, marill, and mudkip got out of the water and started dancing around. Mudkip and marill were dancing. Then Dan and Joey just danced by themselves. Then mudkip ran up behind Dan and pushed him closer to Joey. Marill started laughing as mudkip walked back to her. Dan was closer and asked her " Joey you....umm.....wanna...dance with...m..e?" "Yes, I would." said Joey with a smile.
    Dan and Joey started dancing with his arms on her shoulder and hers around his wasit. Marill pointed to them and mudkip looked. The pokemon started giggling. Then the music got to a slower beat. Dan and Joey kept dancing together. Mudkip ran behind Dan and marill ran behind Joey and then pushed them forward. They got pushed into each other more and they kissed.
    BOOM! BOOM! A loud noise came from the water. Two nets shot out from a boat in the water. It captured some of the pokemon. Including mudkip. They stopped holding each other and backed up. "Hey give us back are pokemon!" a man screamed. "I don't think so buddy. Hey look it's the brats. We better get out of here!" shouted Sarah.
    It was Team Oblivious. Then a whole bunch of sharp leaves cut the rope to the net that contained the pokemon. The water pokemon all got out. " Hey that's not nice buddy! Who did that?" asked Blake.
    A girl with a bayleef cut the pokemon free. "Hey it's was me. Bayleef use solorbeam now." shouted the girl. Since it was already sunny bayleef's leaf on it's head started to spin rapidley and started glowing. Then a big white beam shot out of it hitting Team Oblivious boat blasting them all away.
    " Team Oblivious is obliverated." they shouted as they became less noticable in the sky. Everyone started cheering for the girl and her bayleef. Mudkip came running back to Dan. Dan bent down and picked it up and hugged it. " Welcome back buddy!" said Dan.
    Joey and Dan looked at each other and smiled. It started getting dark and the music started playing again. Everyone started dancing again. Then in the sky fire works started blasting off. Dan adn Joey sat next to each other with there water pokemon in there arms. Joey placed her head on Dan's shoulder and they both watched. It was a beautiful fire works show.

Hey everyone I hoped you like this chapter. I made it have a little romance this time. Yes, this is a short one to. I didn't wana ruin it by adding so much stuff. Remember post your thoughts on this here and tell me anything you want. Thanks a lot!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Was Joe in her bathing suit, because if she was you should have had her nervous or something. Your spelling has improved, little by little. Well every fic needs comedy, just one thing, you have a plot, now add expressions and stuff, btw, you can be much more harsher to me on my fic, don't worry about it, I seek to improve, and i use the, coma, way too, much,. Well each has one water pokemon, that is good, and was this place sort of like a theme park?

Banned

Thank you on the spelling. Sorry I don't like being mean when I rate people's storys I tell what I think but try not to get all ROAR. And they were walking on the road and they seen people by a lake and there was aband and fire works nothing fancy. The reason why I didn't make Joey nervouse was because she really likes Dan and she doesn't care. I think I said somewhere about her liking him. IM not sure. Well people keep up posting thanks and ill go a lil harsher on you if I have to Powarun! LoL See ya later

Banned

Default Back!

Hey everyone I decided to slow down on writing chapters. I need to take my time writing them and making them way better and longer. So here is my new chapter. Remember please if you do read this to post your thoughts cause I would really like to know what you think thanks!

Chapter 9: Grass Attack!

After a long night of partying to some music and fire works Joey wakes up. She finds herself still laying on Dan's shoulder. She looks up at him and taps his arm "Hey, Dan wake up." Dan slowly opened his eye's and seen Joey in his face." Hey, im awake now." he said. They both looked forward to see marill and mudkip in the water playong around.

"Hey. Mudkip time to go back in your pokeball." said Dan reaching into his bag and grabbing mudkip's ball. Mudkip walked up from the water and and his pokeball opened and returned him. "Marill, you to. Time to go back in your ball." said Joey getting out her ball. Marill walked up and returned to it's ball in a flash of light.

Dan got up and started stretching. Joey just got up and slipped on her bag and was ready to go. Dan said "Hold on, let me get my bag on." Dan reached dwon and picked his bag up and put it on. They started walking up from the lake back to the road to head to Darken Town.

As they started walking up the road a girl ran by them crying. They tried asking her what was wrong but she just kept running towards Surtale Town. So, they just started back walking. It seemed to be a cloudy day with very little sun out. AS they walked a little further they stopped to take a short brake.

"I wonder why that girl was cryiny?" asked Dan. "Ill tell you why. Her little fire pokemon couldn't beat my grass pokemon." shouted a man. "Hey, who are you?" asked Joey all confused. "IM John. No one can beat me not even fire types. I train grass pokemon and no one can beat my treecko." siad the man in a stuck up way.

"I can beat you!" shouted Joey. "O, really! Let's see then." shouted the man taking out a pokeball. "Go, treecko." said John letting out treecko out of it's pokeball. The ball opened letting out a light with treecko. "I choose you cyndaquil." said Joey. With a flash of light cyndaquil was sent out.

" I bet I can make you run and cry like that other girl on how bad you lose. Treecko use agility now!' shouted John. Treecko started moving around at a high speed. Cyndaquil just sat there waiting for it to stop. " Cyndaquil use flamethrower and shoot it everywhere!" shouted Joey. CYndaquil started spinning around fast and hit treecko and made it fall. " Hey, that's not far!" shouted John. "Yes, it is. Cyndaquil use quick attack now." said Joey. Treecko was getting up when cyndaquil came running full force at it. Treecko got knocked down again, " So, you said you were hard right?" asked Joey. "I am! Treecko is just warming up. Treecko get up and use mega drain!"

Treecko started running towards cyndaquil and bite it and started sucking it's energy. Cyndaquil made i's back to start getting on fire to make trecko get away. Treecko got burned when cyndaquil did that and backed up. "Cyndaquil, use tackle." said Joey. Cyndaquil turned to face treecko and ran forward hitting it dead on knocking it down hard. Dan was just standing there in shock to see how strong cyndaquil has gottin.

"Great job cyndaquil finish it off with ember." said Joey with a smile. Cyndaquil opened its mouth an let hot red, orange and yellow, flames . They hit treecko knocking it out.

"Hey, that's now right. I should have one." said John in shock. "Sorry of im a good trainer. I bet you were hoping I was just another dumb girl. Well, your wrong!" screamed Joey. "Calm down, you just got lucky! Ill be back one day to battle you again!" said the man returning treecko back to it's pokeball and heading off again.

"Great job cyndaquil! You were awsome." said Joey. Cyndaquil ran up to Joey and jumpped into her arms. " You deserve a good long rest cyndaquil. Return." said Joey getting her ball out from her pocket ; with a flash of light she returned to her ball.

"Wow, Joey that battle was amazing. You and cyndaquil both have gottin stronger!" said Dan. "Thank you Dan. I think we should start back on walking." said Joey. Dan shoke his head and they were off again. "Dan look another trainer. You should ask her to battle you." said Joey.

Dan started walking over as Joey went to sit at a near by bench. Dan walked up to the girl and tapped her shoulder and asked " Hi, im Dan! Wanna battle?" The girl turned around and said "Sure!" The girl looked to be around 13, had short brown hair, and was a little shorter than Dan.

"Let's have a one on one battle! I choose you oddish!" shouted the girl. Dan went in to his pocket and took out aron's pokeball. "I choose you aron." said Dan. With two flashs of light the pokemon came out of there pokeballs. Aron appeared ready to go. Oddish came out looking tired.

"Aron use headbutt." said Dan. Aron ran over and headbutted oddish. Oddish fell over hurting. "O, Oddish you ok." asked the girl. Oddish got back up and waited for the girl to tell i to do something. "Oddish use tackle." said the girl. Oddish ran up to tackle aron. Oddish went and tackled it but got knocked back because aron is a steel rock type.

"Oddish you ok? Try a...a.....a... try a absorb." said the girl nervously. Oddish ran up and touched one of it's leaves on aron and started sucking it's energy. Oddish got stronger and aron got weaker. "Aron move it is finally attacking." said Dan. Aron moved from oddish if it got close. Dan took out his pokedex to cheak aron's attacks. Some of arons attacks are mud-slep, headbutt, tackle, metal claw. Dan shut the pokedex when he heared metal claw. " Aron, use metal claw now." said Dan. Aron's arm started glowing bright ; aron ran towards oddish with it's arm glowing. Then aron clawed oddish hard.

Oddish fell hard and hurting from that attack. " Come on oddish, get up." said the girl. Oddish tried and tried but it just fell. "Return oddish. Good battle." said the girl. With no hard feeelings Dan went up and shoke her hand. The girl looked and smiled "Bye!" as she walked off in the distance.

"Great job aron. Return." said Dan patting aron on the head and returning it ot it's pokeball. With a flash of light it returned. Dan turned around and starts walking toward Joey on the bench. He sit's down and starts to say " Hey! We both kicked some grass butt today." "Yea that's weid they both had grass pokemon. Maybe everyone but us knew to use grass pokemon." said Joey as she laughed.

" Maybe!" said Dan. They got back up off the bench and started walking again. They reached a sign saying "Welcome to Ploto Town" Finally they reached a town. They started walking into a nice town with nice houses and friendly people. They started walking towards the pokemon center which was stright ahead.
    They walked up and entered the center. There was no people at all in it. "Hello?" asked Dan. Then a nurse started walking out. "Hello, welcome to the pokemon center may I heal your pokemon?" asked the nurse. Dan and Joey walked up to the counter and dug in there pockets and took out the pokeballs. The nurse took them into the room behind the desk and put them in the machine.

Dan and Joey walked over to the phone to call the proffesor. When the reached it they found out it didn't work. "O, to bad. I really wanted to talk to her." said Joey. "We can call her another time." said Dan.

" Kids, your pokemon are ready." said the nurse. Dan and Joey walked over and said "Thank you." "No problom, your pokemon are all in top condition. Bye!" said the nurse. Dan and joey said bye and went to the lounge. They put there pokeballs away and just sat there.

Thanks for reading and please post!

Banned

You've improved a lot as a writer. Great job. If your still looking for a working Microsoft Word, try Kazaa.

Banned

Thank you. Ok ill try it and see if I can find it so I can have better spelling. Keep posting your thoughts please! Chapter 10 will be out tomarrow.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well it was more of a filler with some good battles. Your skill has increased little, because you always start with big steps and finish the details last. You said you were not going to rush and there will be a new chapter tomorrow

Banned

Default Hey Back

Hey everyone im finally back sorry for the wait. I have had some family probloms and friend trouble but im back finally with chapter 10.

Chapter 10: Friend vs. Friend!

As Dan and Joey were sitting in the poke center they decided to call professor Tara. Dan and Joey got up from sitting and walked over to the phone in the corner. Dan sat down, picked up the phone and dialed the professor's number. The phone started ringing.

"Hello." said Tara. "Hello professor Tara!" said Dan in a happy voice. Tara replied happily "Hey, How you all doing?" Dan answered "We are doing great! WE caught new and intresting pokemon and met some cool people." "Wow, sounds like you have had lot's of fun. Matt called and said you guys were all together for a while but split up. Are you still with Joey and what new pokemon have you caught?" asked Tara. "Well me and Joey are still together. We each one micer badge! I caught a hoothoot and aron is still growing. Of course mudkip is doing great." said Dan.

Joey bumped him over and started saying " Hey, it's Joey. So far I have cyndaquil of course, I caught a shroomish, and I have a marril now!" "Cool, you two are getting some new and intresting pokemon that will become greater more powerful pokemon." said Tara. "Thanks a lot. We have been working hard on rasing them and treating them good." said Joey. "Cool! Im really proud of you two. I hope you keep doing well. You are going to be facing a tough gym leader next. There will be a surprise there for you cause the gym leader had some improvments but that's all I can say!" said Tara. "Thanks for the information. That kinda..helps." said Joey as she moved and gave the phone to Dan.

"Hey im back to talking." said Dan. Tara answered " Hey, as I told Joey, your going to become stronger and your pokemon will grow stronger. Always be nice to them and they will be nice in return. Sorry to cut you short but I got to go new trainers are here to recive there forst pokemon. Talk to you later bye!" "Bye, talk to you soon!" said Dan. They both hung up. Dan put the phone back and got up. He pushed in his chair and Joey and Dan walked back to the lounge to sit.

They walked over and sat on the red and black sofa. They were deep in thought thinking about what professor Tara said. They both noticed that there pokemon have gottin extreamley strong over the time they have had them. " Hey Joey, are pokemon have grown a lot since we got them all. Then I wonder what will the surprise be at the next gym." said Dan. "Well, maybe the leader got more pokemon or something. Yea you are right, we all have gottin stronger!" said Joey.

"Dan, let's start heading to Darken Town. I really wanna battle the leader!" said Joey. "Ok, we will go." said Dan. They stood up slipped on the bags again. They waved bye to the nurse and headed for the exit. The walked out of the building to see it was cloudy out. The started walking and they seen the sign saying "Your Now Leaving Ploto Town! Please Come Back!"

They started walking in to a forest like place. It had lot's of trees and big area's of grass. On the far side they could see a river that looked like a really long river. AS they walked Dan started to say "Ya know, we have had lot's of battle's but never with each other. I was wondering would you wanna battle me?" asked Dan. Joey smiled "Sure, it would be great to battle you!"

They stopped walking and each reached into there bags. "I choose you hoothoot!" said Dan grabbing it's pokeball from his bag. He threw up the ball and hoothoot was released. "I choose you shroomish!" said Joey taking out it's pokeball from her bag. She threw the ball in the air releasing shroomish.

"Hoothoot, use peck attack." said Dan. Hoothoot flew over and started pecking at shroomish. This caused shroomish a lot of pain. "Shroomish, use posion powder!" said Joey. Shroomish started shaking off specks of dust. "Hoohoot make a whirlwind to blow it back at shroomish." said Dan. Hoothoot started flapping it's wings really fast blowing it back at shroomish. Shroomish started looking sick. It got posioned by itself. "You can do it shroomish! Use a tackle attack." said Joey. Shroomish ran and jumped up and hit hoothoot. Hoothoot fell down to the ground. Hoothoot got right back up and started hovering over shroomish.

"Hoothoot use tackle attack." said Dan. Hoothoot flew down hitting shroomish really bad. Shroomish was lying on the ground. It tried to get up but everytime it tried it got weaker. Then it stayed down for good. "You did a good job shroomish. Return! I choose you marill!" said Joey returning shroomish back to it's ball and calling out marill. With a flash of light shroomish returned then a ball flew back out releasing marill. "Dan, your good but not that good." said Joey.

"Ok, let's just find out. Hoothoot use peck attack." said Dan. Hoothoot started flying around then flew down pecking at marill's head. Marill got mad and blasted a water gun at hoothoot. Hoothoot flew away from marill to not get hurt with it. "Marill, good job now use bubble." said Joey. Marill started shooting bubbles at hoothoot but it easily dodged them. Marill then got on it's tail and started spinning around shooting bubble's all around. Then bubble's started hitting hoothoot. Hoothoot fell and hit the ground hard. "Marill, finish it with a rollout!" said Joey. Marill started rolling around getting faster and faster then rolled into hoothoot knocking it up in the air. Hoothoot fell back on the ground hard. Hoothoot tried getting up but it just couldn't and it fainted.

"Great job hoothoot. Return. I choose you aron." said Dan taking out hoothoot's ball. Hoothoot returned to it's ball in a flash. Then Dan took out aron's pokeball. He threw it in the air and a flash of light released aron. "Aron, use a metal claw." said Dan. Aron's arm started glowing as it ran andlifted it's little arm and clawed marill. Marill flew back and tumbled down. Marill got back up looking a little beat. "Marill use a water gun attack." said Joey. Marill opened it's mouth releasing a jet of water hitting aron. Aron stood there getting hit and then got pushed back. Aron got hit hard and was weaker. "Aron use a take down attack." said Dan. Aron started running towards marill and hitting it dead on. Marill flew back really far and hit the ground hard. "Aron finish it with a tackle attack." said Dan. "Marill, move out of the way." shouted Joey. Marill tried getting up and looked ahead and seen aron running toward it and knocking it back more. Marill tried getting up but fainted.

"Yes, great job aron!" shouted Dan. Aron looked back with a happy face. "Great job marill. Return. I choose you cyndaquil." said Joey grabbing cyndaquil's ball and getting marill's ball ready to returning. A flash of light shot out of marill's ball returning it. Then she flew cyndaquil's ball up releasing her. "Cyndaquil use flamethrower." said Joey. Cyndaquil opened it's mouth and released a burst of hot flames onto aron. Aron got burned bad. Aron got knocked down by it. You could tell it was burned bad. Aron got up but had hardley and strength left. "Aron, I belive in you. Use take down." said Dan. Aron started running as fast as it could toward cyndaquil. Aron ran into cyndaquil but not that hard. Cyndaquil then turned it's back to it and lite it's back and the flames shot out at aron. Aron fell and fainted.

"Great job aron! Return. I choose you mudkip." said Dan taking out mudkip's ball and getting ready to return aron. Aron's ball opened up and with a flash of light it returned back in and closed up. The Dan flung mudkip's ball in the air releasing it. With a flash of light mudkip was out and ready to go.

There was Chapter 10 finally. I hope you all liked it. Yes it's a cliff hanger. You will find out what will happen in Chapter 11: Goodbye and Hello, which will be out around Saturday afternoon. remember please put you questions, thoughts, comments, and anything to help me. I am getting word sooon. Im going shopping for it Saturday See ya later!

Banned

Sorry to everyone that read my last post. I got rid of it. I was going through a tough time with family and all and I was mean for a while. So....I decided to start posting again. Chapter 11 will be posted soon.

Banned

Default Next chapter

Chapter 11: Goodbye, Hello

"Mudkip use a tackle attack." said Dan.

Mudkip started running with full force. Mudkip then tackled cyndaquil hard. Cyndaquil got right back up and brushed it off.

"Cyndaquil use quick attack." said Joey.

Cyndaquil started running around hitting mudkip with amazing speed. Mudkip got a little damage done to it.
    "Great job cyndaquil!" said Joey.

"Mudkip use a mudslap!" said Dan.

Mudip turn around and with it's hind legs kicked tons of mud at cyndaquil. Cyndaquil got some it it's eye's and turned around and lite his back to get rid of the mud coming at her. Cyndaquil looked ot be hurt just a little.

"Wow, Dan this battle might go on for a while." said Joey.

"That's ok with me. Mudkip use water gun." said Dan.

Mudkip Mudkip opened its mouth a jet of water came shooting out hitting cyndaquil hard. Cyndaquil got kocked down again. Cyndaquil had a little struggle but got back up.

"Cyndaquil, use a quick attack." said Joey.

Cyndaquil started running around gainning speed and started running past mudkip hitting it really hard and fast. It was so fast mudkip couldn't dodge it. Mudkip got hurt but was still hanging on.

"Mudkip you can do it, use a tackle attack." shouted Dan.

Mudkip started running to tackle cyndaquil but cyndaquil dodged it. Mudkip ran into a tree.

"Mudkip!" shouted Dan.

Mudkip was on the ground. It looked like it hurt itself bad. Mudkip started to lift itself up but it couldn't. Dan started to run over to help mudkip on a job well done but something happened. AS mudkip was laying on the ground it started glowing a really bright white. Then it started growing bigger and looking different. Then the light slowly faded out and a new pokemon was there.

"Wow, what is that?" asked Dan.

He went into his pocket and took out his pokedex. Marshstomp, the swamp pokemon. The evolved form of mudkip. This is a water/ground pokemon. Attacks are rage, mud shot and more.

"Cool!" said Dan.

Marshstomp got up and looked much stronger and ready for battle.

"Marshstomp, try a mud shot." shouted Dan.
    Marshstomp started to shove dirt into it's mouth. Then it started moving it around inside. Then it started shooting out giant mud ball's out at cyndaquil. The giant mud ball's started flying out of it's mouth and were hitting cyndaquil hard.

"Cyndaquil, hurry and use a flamethrower." said Joey in a panic voice.

Cyndaquil stopped getting hit by the mud. The mud had knocked it over a few times. It was on it's back trying to get up. It then rolled over a little shakey but it started to open it's mouth up. It opened it's mouth wide and started shooting a stream of hot red and orange flames out at marshstomp.

Marshstomp moved out of the way real fast. Cyndaquil was amazed. Cyndaquil quickly opened it's mouth again and let out a stream of hot flames at marshstomp hitting it before it could move. It did little damage to it. "Marshstomp let's finish this use a water gun." said Dan.

Marshstomp shoke off the flamethrower it just got damage to and opened it's mouth. A large jet of cold blue water came out hitting cyndaquil dead on. Cyndaquil got hit and was hit hard.Marshstomp stopped hitting it and closed it's mouth. Cyndaquil struggled to get up but just fell flat down on the ground.

"Great job cyndaquil. Return." said Joey.

She reached into her pocket got out cyndaquil's pokeball and returned it. With a flash of light it went back in and the ball closed.

"You did it marshstomp! You deserve a long rest!" said Dan.

He went into his pocket and grabbed it's pokeball. The pokeball opened up and a light came out and took marshstomp back into it's ball and then it closed.

"Dan, great battle, I thought I would have won but mudkip had to evolve." said Joey with a smile.

"Yea it was a good battle. You are very strong and I was shocked that you almost beat me. I had the advantage and I almost lost. Thank god for evolution." said Dan followed by a laugh.

They both started laughing about it. After awhile they stopped and shoke hands. They started walking again towards Darken Town where they can win there next badge.

"Dan, what type's of pokemon are strong against dark pokemon?" asked Joey.

"Im not sure. Let me cheak my pokedex." said Dan.

Dan went into his pocket and took out the red pokedex. He opened it up and asked it.

"What pokemon are strong against dark types and what kind of moves?" asked Dan.

"Steel, bug, and Fighting type pokemon are resistant to dark type pokemon. Attacks like mach punch, metal claw, iron tail, twin-neddle, and silver wind. These are just some attacks that will hurt dark types." said the pokedex.

"Wow, not a lot of type's you can use to hurt a dark type. Will have to kick some mager butt and become really strong before we get there." said Dan.

Joey shoke her head. Dan closed up his pokedex and slipped it back in his pocket. They kept walking and then they seen some one in the distance.

There is my next chapter! I hope you enjoy it. CHapter 12: Beautiful Beautifly will be out soon! Keep reading and please post your thoughts!

Banned

Default Back

Hey im back after a long time. Things happened and i got all mean but im back and happy and posted chapter 11 to my story. So please read it and tell me what you think by posting there cause it will really help and i'll appreciate it a lot!

Banned

Default Next chapter

Chapter 12: Beautiful Beautifly

Dan and Joey seen in the distance a figure walking towards them. They looked closely to see who it was.

"Oh my god Dan, It's Matt." shouted Joey.

"Cool, but why is he walking back this way?" asked Dan.

"Who cares? You can ask him after he get's here." said Joey all hyper sounding and excited.

Matt seen them in the distance and waved his hands in the air. Joey seen and strted waving like a crazy person. Matt started running towards them.

He shouted "Hey you guys!"

"Hey Matt!" said Dan.

Matt finally stopped running and walked a few steps and stopped. Dan and Joey walked upto him. Matt was out a breath.

"Hey Matt long time no see!" said Dan.

"Yea, I know. I been busy, I got 2 badges and now im going around here training." said Matt.

"Well Dan your question was answered. So you beat the leader in Darken Town?" asked Joey.

"Yea, you can have a two different ways of battling. You can have a 1 on 1 battle with her or you can have a 2 on 2 battle with her and her sister. I had a 1 on 1 battle." said Matt.

"Joey, we can have a 2 on 2 battle with her. It will go a lot faster and were both really strong." said Dan with a smile.

"Yea that would be cool." said Joey.

"So...have you guy's caught any other pokemon since the last time I seen ya?" asked Matt.

Joey and Dan went into thier pockets and each took out three pokeball's. They both threw there three ball's in the sir. They all started to open releasing a light which let out the pokemon. A marshstomp, marill, hoothoot, aron, shroomish, and cyndaquil all came out of the pokeball's.

"Wow, you guy's have some new intresting pokemon especially that big hoothoot." said Matt in shock of all the wonderful pokemon.

"Thanks, the hoothoot, marshstomp, and aron are mine." replied Dan.

"The marill, shroomish, and cyndaquil are mine." said Joey with a smile.

"Have you guy's been on any adventures lately?" asked Matt.

Joey and Dan looked at each other and laughed out loud. Matt looked puzzled as the two were standing there laughing.

"Yea, we've had many adventures since you left. We still havent gottin lost...yet," said Dan laughing still.

Then Matt started laughing with them. After a few minute's the laughing stopped.

"Well I'll train later. I will follow you two for a while. I want to be in one of your adventure's too." said Matt.

Dan and Joey looked at each other again and said "Fine! It will be great with you here again."

Dan and Joey went back into there pocket's and each took out the three pokeball's again. They threw them in the air. Each pokeball opened up and witha flash of light each on returned back in.

They started walking on the rocky road with lot's of tree's and the sun shing bright on them. It was a nice afternoon and you could hear pokemon talking all over.

"So...Matt what new pokemon do you got?" asked Dan.

All three of them stopped walking for a second as matt reached into his pocket. He took out three pokeball's too. He threw them in the air. Three bright light's released three pokemon. A bulbasaur, sentret, and beautifly all came out. Joey's eye's grew wide as she say the beautifly.

"Oh my god! That is so cutie!" shouted Joey with a giant smile.

The beautifly was flying in the sir and it looked like it was imprinted in the middle of the sun.

"Thanks, when I was battling Don my wurmple evolved into silicoon. Then two day's ago it evolved into beautifly. It is a very strong companion." Matt said with a smile.

Dan and Joey stood there amazed. Then they started looking over at sentret.

"Cool, a sentret. That's a neat looking pokemon." said Dan.

"Thank's, I think it's a baby because it is so small." said Matt.

Matt went back in his pocket and took out the three ball's and threw them in the air. All three opened up releasing a light that took the pokemon back into the ball. He put the ball's back into his pocket. They then started walking again on the rocky road.

It was around 3 in the afternoon and they all got a little tired. They all stopped walking and stood there.

"Hey, you guy's want to take a brake for a second." asked Joey.

Dan and Matt nodded there heads up and down. They started serching for a place to go sit and take a brake. Joey pointed to the west side and should them that there was a bunch of big rock's over there.

They started walking over there. It was around a big grassy area. They climbed up it and sat on it.

"Matt...can you...umm....take out your beautifly so we can see it more." asked Joey.

"Sure." said Matt

Matt reached into his pocket and took out it's pokeball. He threw it up and a flash of light came out letting out the butterfly pokemon. The abll closed and returned to Matt's hand. Then he put the ball back into his pocket.

Beautifly was flying around flapping it's colorfull wings. Joey was in love with it. She was wondering if she could try and get a wurmple and evolve it into a beautifly.

"Wow, that is the most beautiful pokemon I have ever seen. I got to get me one of them." said Joey.

"Well just catch a wurmple, silicoon or a beautifly if you want one but you might...." said Matt being intrupted by to people laughing.

Dan, Joey, and Matt turned around to see to dark shadowy figure's laughing really loud on another one of the rock's. They noticed it was Sarah and Blake from Team Oblivious.

"Haha, very intresting. Now then give us your beautifly and will let you go with out a fight." said Sarah.

"No! You can't have her." shouted Matt.

"Fine, it will just be harder on you then." shouted Blake.

Blake and Sarah reached into there pocket and each took out a pokeball. They each flung their pokeball's into the sir. They both opened up releasing a light that let out there two pokemon. Taillow and slugma were released from the pokeball's.

"Slugma use flamethrwoer on the beautifly now." shouted Blake.

Slugma opened it's hot magma mouth and released a long hot stream of bright red and orange flames. It hit beautifly hard. It was knocked down onto a different rock. Dan, Matt, and Joey ran to get it.

"Taillow, use whirlwind to blow the three brat's away now." said Sarah.

Taillow started flapping it's wing's really fast and a large gust's of wind started hitting them. Dan, Joey, and Matt were blowin back a few feet hitting the grassy area around the rock's. Then Blake took out a net and threw it over the beautifly and captured it. They tied the net so it wouldn't get out. Blake threw the bad over his shoulder and they left.

Matt, Dan, and Joey got up and they were hurting from the fall. They got up to find they were all gone encluding beautifly. Matt fell to his knees on the grass.

"I should have acted quicker. I should have thought to do something. I am so stupid." shouted Matt.

"Don't worry will get her back." said Joey walking over to MAtt and was patting his back.

Meanwhile that was going on....Blake and Sarah were running towards a large rock. They pushed it over to reveal a door. Sarah opened the door that led to a dark path way. She moved and let Blake with the beautifly walk down first. As he went down furthere she looked around and seen no one so she shut the door and the rock automatically went over the door. They both kept walking down adn down. Finally they reached a lighted cavern underground.

The wall's had torch's lite with fire hanging around. They walked over to a long black table. Blake took beautifly and placed it on the table. Beautifly started to wake up. It started fluttering around and didn't know where it was. Blake and Sarah just stood there and laughed.

Above ground Dan released hoothoot. He went into his pocket and took out it's ball. The ball opened up releasing a light which let out hoothoot. Joey got a idea and reached into her bag and threw up one of her pokeball's. The ball opened releasing a light that let out marill.

"Joey...why you letting marill out?" asked Matt.

"Marill has sensative hearing. So it can hear things from a far distance." said Joey acting all smart.

"Great!" shouted Matt.

"Hoothoot start flying aorund and try to find Matt's beautifly." said Dan.

"Marill start walking around and listen for Blake, Sarah, or beautifly's voice." said Joey.

Hoothoot started flying around as marill started walking around. Hoothoot flew aroun d the area for awhile and returned to say he found nothing. Marill kept walking around and it heared a beautifly voice. it walked over to a rock and used a water gun. It dhot a jet of water at the rock and it moved. Marill started to make lot's of noise. Dan, Matt, and Joey all heared the nosie. They all ran over to find a door in the ground.

Dan walked over to it and lifted it up. A dark entrance that had a stair well going down was there. Dan called for hoothoot and returned it to it's pokeball. Hoothoot flew over and was hovering over Dan waiting to be returned. Dan reached inot his pocket and the ball opened in his hand and returned hoothoot from the air back into the ball.

"Come on, let's go down and find beautifly." said Dan all serious acting.

Matt, Joey, and marill followed Dan down the stair's. Blake and Sarah started to hear nosie coming down there. They quickly grabbed for their pokeball's in there pockets. They took out there pokeabll's. They flung them in the air releasing two bright light's that let out taillow and slugma.
    They were ready for who ever was coming down.

AS the three walked down it started to get lighter. They finally seen ground. They must have been 20 feet down. They walked to see all the hanging fire light's. Matt heared a nosie and looked to the right. He seen Sarah and Blake.

"Hey you, give me back my beautifly now!" shouted Matt.

"A how about no kid." said Sarah as she then stuck her tounge out.

"That's it! I choose you bulbasaur." shouted MAtt as he went into his pocket and took out bulbasaur's ball.

Matt threw bulbasaur's ball in the air releasing a light that let out bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur use vine whip to get beautifly." shouted Matt as Dan and Joey watched in a distance waiting to see if he need's there help.

Bulbasaur released two long vine's out that reached over and grabbed beautifly. Bulbasaur started to bring it in when slugma use ember on the vine's dropping the net with beautifly. The net bag opened releasing it.

"Welcome back beautifly! Now bulbasaur use razor leaf and beautifly use gust." said Matt.

"Slugma use flamethrower!" shouted Blake.

"Taillow use gust." shouted Sarah

Beautifly started flapping it's wing's fast while taillow started flapping it's wing's. Slugma opened it's mouth releasing a stream of hot flames at beautiflty and bulbasaur. Bulbasaur released 13 sharp edged leaves at slugma and taillow. The flamethrower burnt the leaves to ash. The gust clashed together along with the flamethrower. Beautifly started flapping harder and it's gust overwelmed the other gust and flamethrower. The gust and flamethrower flew back hitting slugma and taillow. Taillow and slugma flew back hitting Sarah and Blake.

"That is not far!" shouted Blake and Sarah.

"Beautifly use whirlwind now" said Matt.

Beautifly started flapping it's wing's even faster and a huge tornado came gusting out and hitting Sarah, Blake, slugma, and taillow. They got hit soo hard they got gusted up throught the ground and flew out of the cavern.

"You did it my beautiful beautifly." shoute Matt running up and huggin his pokemon.

Dan and Joey were amazed on how powerful beautifly was. Dan and Joey then clapped there hands at a job well done by Matt.

"Well, Matt was this a adventure or what?" asked Dan with a grin on his face.

"O yea! But at least I got my beautifly back." said Matt.

"Great job marill! Thank's for helpping. You need a good rest." said Joey.

Joey took out marill's pokeball and threw it in the air. The ball opened up releasing a light that sucked marill back in. Matt took out bulbasaur's and beautifly's pokeball. With a smile he threw the two pokeball's into the air. The ball's opened up releasing two lights that sucked the pokemon back into their ball's.

"Well.. let's get out of here! It is to creepy for me!" shouted Joey.

Dan and Matt laughed and started to follow Joey up the step's. They wlaked back up to the sun going down. It is about 6 pm and it is starting to get a little dark.

"Hey, let's stay here for the night." said Dan.

"OK, sound's good." replied Joey and Matt.

They all slipped of there bag's onto the grassy area around the rock's. They each went into ther ebag and took out a sleeping bag for the night. Dan started to get some tree branch's for a fire. He came back and placed them on the ground. Then they each placed there sleeping bag around the fire to make a triangle.

"Cyndaquil I choose you." said Joey.

She reached into her bag and took out cyndaquil's pokeball. She took it out and threw it in the air. The ball opened up releasing alight that contained cyndaquil. Cyndaquil then came out of the light and the ball closed and returned to Joey's hand.

"Cyndaquil use a ember to light the wood." said Joey.

Cyndaquil opened it's mouth and let out a read and orange fire ball. It hit the branchs and was on fire. She threw the ball back in the air and the ball opened and sucked cyndaquil back in by a light.

"Thank's buddy." Joey said.

They all sat on the sleeping bags and just started to talk about what's going to happen tomarrow at the gym.

Thank's for reading this. I hope you all like it. PLease post your thought's after you read. I would really like that a lot. You can be as mean or nice if you want. Chapter 13: Bark of the Dark will be out soon! Thank's a lot!

Banned

You really have improved your writting skills The only real problem I see is that you've got you've tenses all mixed up. You should stick with either past or present tense for your story and stop switching inbetween them.