Heh, and I had just assumed I was being concieted when I thought I'd been nominated for that, after I read the listed noms. Meh, it doesn't matter. I do appreciate being nominated for that, classy_cat18 (don't think for a second that I don't), but I probably wouldn't have won anyway, with all the other strong candidates, and everyone makes mistakes anyway. Although a nice solution might be to let me back in the Mod Contest... lol, j/k. Yeah, I'm desperate. What can I say? I love this place.

Anyway, so this post isn't totally pointless, I have the deadlines for a bunch of time zones. Here goes:

Europe:

BST, IST, WEST – 9:00 AM, Monday
CEST – 10:00 AM, Monday
EEST – 11:00 AM, Monday
MSD – 12:00 Noon, Monday

US and Canada:

NDT – 5:30 AM, Monday
ADT – 5:00 AM, Monday
EDT – 4:00 AM, Monday
CDT – 3:00 AM, Monday
MDT – 2:00 AM, Monday
PDT – 1:00 AM, Monday
AKDT – 12:00 Midnight, Monday
HST – 10:00 PM, Sunday

Australia:

AEST – 6:00 PM, Monday
ACST – 5:30 PM, Monday
AWST – 4:00 PM, Monday

Please note that these are adjusted for Daylight Savings Time when listed. If it does not have a “D” in the abbreviation, it is not adjusted for Daylight Savings Time. If you do not go by Daylight Savings Time, or if the one listed doesn’t and you do, these will be 1 hour off, so please take that into consideration.

[i]Please note, I'm just adjusting Australia's times, cuz we're not in Daylight Savings time yet, unless someone forgot to tell me. ~Mist

Anyway, thanks again for the nominations, and good luck to one and all!