Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumped Collection: Begins! We still need a human, so feel free to join!

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Dumped Collection: Begins! We still need a human, so feel free to join!

The Story:

Pokemon Collector Rowan is tired of trying to purchase rare Pokemon, and decides to create them. He lures young would be trainers looking for starters in, then injects them with a serum designed to make them become that pokemon. When he is unsatisfied with the first batch, he dumps them in the Hoenn wilderness, to the north of Fallabor town. Some trainers have become the Pokemon they wanted, some have become hybrids, and some have remained human, but been radically changed, i.e.: new personality, gender, name, etc. They must make their way to the Collector's lab, and force him to change them back.

Sign-up:

You've become a:

Pokemon:

Human Name (Pretty simple. TELL YOUR NAME!):
    Personality (Also simple.):
    Human looks (Are you tall or short? Fat or thin? What do you usually wear? etc):
    Gender (Duh):
    Age (between 12 and 20):
    History (Tell your past, or at least what you know.):
    Relationships (Who are you friends with?):
    Pokemon Name (Or your nickname.... whatever.>_< ):
    Species (No legendaries, or evolved forms.):
    Other (Something important I didn't mention):
    Pokemon Looks (Your new form is NOT normal. No extra limbs or anything, but new colors and such are ok):
    Evo looks (See above):

Hybrid:

Name:
    Personality:
    Original looks (Your normal looks):
    Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.):
    Pokemon you're a hybrid of (any pokemon):
    Power (just a tiny little thing, i.e.: can teleport short distances):
    History:
    Relationships:
    Other:

Human:

Original name:
    New name (Maybe a new name suits you better than your old one):
    New description:
    Original Gender:
    New Gender (Your gender doesn't have to change):
    History:
    Relationships:
    Other:

Notes: we need at least 10 people, and at least one person from each category. In addition, Humans start with 2 pokeballs, and pokemon can speak telepathically with the rest of the group.

Hybrid:

Name: Skro
    Personality: Social, but has no real friends. Doesn't trust other humans.
    Original looks (Your normal looks): Tall, blue hair, VERY yellow eyes. Usually wears a Green bandana, and has no shirt, but has cut-off shorts. He's very good with his hands, but he's always stumbling over his feet. Now, with the edition of a tail, he's got something else to keep away from 'em. >_<
    Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.): Has small horns on forehead, hidden by bangs, What looks like bones coming out of his back (You know, like on Houndoom's back?), an odd skull necklace that won't come off, too-small bonelike bracelets on all limbs, orange nose/mouth area, black body, long devil tail that he keeps tied around his waist. He now wears a bright yellow Boomanda sleeveless shirt. His mouth and nose have elongated a bit, so they look a bit like a dog's muzzle.
    Pokemon you're a hybrid of (Any pokemon): Houndoom
    Power: Can black out an area for a few minutes, good for quick escapes.
    History: A street urchin, he hoped to become a Master trainer, but that obviously won't happen for a while. Used to live in Sootopolis
    Relationships: He'll grudgingly admit that he likes Izumi, but He pretends she's an annoyance when he's in a bad mood.
    Other: Really, REALLY likes carrots.

Skro:

When I awoke, it was very dark and hot. I tried thrashing around, but I was stuck too firmly. I heard some muffled groans. Apparently I was not alone. Wherever we were, we were packed like sardines. We must have been on a truck or something, because we were moving. I mentally ran over the day's events (Or was it yesterday? Who knows.) in my head. I had finally been able to hitch a boat ride over to Lilycove, from where I had to hike to Littleroot Town. There, I went to "Professor" Rowan's laboratory, In hopes of getting myself a starter Houndor. When I got there, there were some kids already waiting. There ages spanned from around 11 to 15. The "professor" walked in, and offered us something to eat while we waited. As I bit into the pizza slice, I suddenly felt drowsy, and sank to the floor, muttering "What the heck, you...." I woke up in a restraining chair, and saw him plunge a needle into my arm. The pain was unbelievable, and I immediately blacked out once more. Now I was awake, and could only assume that the forms around me were the other kids. After a couple minutes, I felt whatever we were in being dumped onto the ground, and heard the truck drive off. I hurriedly ripped a hole in our container, and got out. Finally! Now I saw what that freak had done to me. My skin was pitch black, and I realized there were odd bone bracelet thingies on my ankles and wrists. I turned around, and caught a glimpse of something black. I turned the other way, and saw a tail. My tail! It was long and wiry, with an arrowhead shape on the end. I decided to tie it around my waist before anyone noticed. For once in my life, I wished I had a shirt. As I heard groaning from the tent, I realized that the others were waking up. I decided to ignore them.

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Everytime I say "Wurm...Ple.."I'll put Translation's under.

Human Name:Izumi
    Personalityhe's very shy at times, but also very Loving. She's a Loner though, since she's moved around.
    Human looks(Are you tall or short? Fat or thin? What do you usually wear? etc)he's Tall, with Somewhat Deep Blueish hair, that's held In a Pony Tail Like Kouji form Digimon Frontier. She wears a Badana thats Blue. Her Tee Shirt is Navy, and her Pants are Oversized Parachute Pants that are Yellow with Blue Pockets.
    Gender(Duh):Female
    Age(between 12 and 20):14
    Historyhe remember's all of It, since Her life's Realy harsh. Her Parent's Divorced, Her Sister and Brother are with her Dad. She moves around due to Job, Lives in PetalBurg.
    Relationships:Erin a Tad, She get's scared of Erin when she is a Torchic, Because of Weakness.
    Pokemon Name:Listen's to Izumi or Izzy, for short.
    Species (No legendaries, or evolved forms.):Wurmple..She's very Pissy about it.
    Otherhe was going to start her training, but this happens.She was going to Raise a Wurmple Actually, so This benefits her, but she wishes to be human.
    Pokemon Looks(Your new form is NOT normal. No extra limbs or anything, but new colors and such are ok):The Wurmple is when the Normal has Red, It's Yellow, and White, it's Blue.
    Evo looks(See above):

1.Silcoonhe has to Be Carryed around, because she can't Float or anything. The Eye is Pink, and the Skin is a Tint of Blue.
    2.Beautiflyhe Loves this form, The Eye's are a Deeper Blue, and the Color's on her wings are Blue, White and Yellow.

Remember, she Get's to Silcoon and Beautifly Somewhat fast...

~~~~~~
    Izumi(Human)
    ~~~

"Ughh.."I said..I went all the way to LittleRoot to, what he calls, "Professor" Rowan, as he said I would be able to get a Better Wurmple Starter than the ones nera Home...

A couple of other kids came, and by the time everyone was here, "Professor" Rowan came out, offered us to sit Down a Much more comforatble place, and Handed us Food..

"Not Hungry"I said
    "Thirsty?Cola..?"Bowan said, and handed me a Glass of Coke..

People Started to snore and sleep, and I finished drinking my soda..Then..

"Why..."I said, and dropped down to the Floor..

~~Lab(Shot)

I woke up, to find myself in a chair, and Bowan Shooting somehting into one of the guys, who woke up, and fell back asleep..

"Your turn, Wurmple"He said, and got over to me, and picked a Green colored Liquid Bottle, and filled the Needle and Injecteor..

'What does he mean by that?'I was drozy, so I might of Heard him wrong..

"Ahh!!"I yelled, in both mind and Mouth..I couldn't stand it, and fell back Asleep..

~~~Truck

~~~~

"Wurmm.."I said, waking up..I couldn't say or do anything, even see, for that much, since it was Pitch black..

We were moving in, Maybe a Truck. But, My mind worked more weirder than before..

We suddenly stopped, and I felt someone pick up what we were in..

"WURMMM!!"I yelled
    (Let go of Me!!!)

'Me?'

I then looked around, and saw, I was much shorter..Almost everyone was taller..I looked before..Some guy with..black skin ripped a hole in the "Container"..I followed out...

"WURMPLE!!WURMP...LE!!!"
    (Damn it!I knew I should've captured my own..)

"Wurmple.."I said, In sorrow..What did he do to me?
    (Wurmple, but no!!)

~~~~

Meh, when she tell's you her name, She's write it in the dirt by Running around in it, and Makeing the letters "Izumi"

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

Suddenly, I heard a noise. It souned like a Wurmple! But I knew there were no Wurmple here, because we were near a volcano, which meant we were near Fallaboror Town. I turned around anyway, to spot an oddly collored Wurmple running (Or should I say crawling?) towards me. Instead of being Red and white, it was Yellow and blue. Suddenly, I realized it must have come from our container, which meant......

"Who are you?" I asked. Unintentionally, my tail unwound. I must have looked a bit frightening, because the Wurmple was backing up. "It's ok, I'm another one of the-Ooooof!" I said as I tripped over my tail. "Stupid thing," I muttered. "Just something else to trip over." The Wurmple started to laugh. "Shut up," I grunted as I got into a kneeling position.

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~
    Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple(Lvl.5.)
    ~~~
    "Wurmm...Ple!!"I said, laughing all over..

"Shut up.."The kid with a tail said..and got in a kneeling position, and I backed up more..

"Wumpple"
    (Izumi)

"WURMPLE!!"I yelled, trying to get the "Izumi" out..
    (IZUMI!!)

I then got a Idea..
    "Huh?"He said..

I ran on the Dirt, and left a Trail..I made it in the shape of my name..

"Izumi?"He said..

"Wurmple!!"
    (Yes!!)

~~~~~

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"Izumi...... odd name. Hey, have you seen yourself?" I opened my mirror, and showed Izumi what she looked like. She jumped. "Well, at least YOU can get around unnoticed," I said. "You could fit in a backpack. I, on the other hand, am going to have some serious trouble blending in." I sighed. "We should really work on a way to transport you.. In the meantime, you can stay under my bandana. And DON'T comment on the hair color." As soon as Izumi was situated comortably under my bandana (With her head sticking out, which looked kinda weird.), I started working on waking up the others.

Advanced Trainer

^^As you may see..I like this RPG alreayd..I never really played a Pokemon before..

~~~~~~
    Izumi/Izzy the Wurmple..
    ~~~~
    "WURM!!"I yelled, I was Yellow and Blue!If I was to be a Wurmple, why can't I be normal?
    (AHH!!)

"Well, at least YOU can get around unnoticed," He said. "You could fit in a backpack. I, on the other hand, am going to have some serious trouble blending in."

"We should really work on a way to transport you.. In the meantime, you can stay under my bandana. And DON'T comment on the hair color." He added, and picked me up, Took off the Dirt off my body, and placed me on his head, under a Badana..

"Wurm.."I said, Happyly, and Curled up, and got my head out to see what was going on..

He walked toward them, and I saw a Torchic,Chikorita in the Container..

"Wurmple??Wurmy ple??"
    (Them Too? But which one's where they?)
    ~

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"I don't speak Wurmple, but there looks to be more then us who that freak messed up," I said. "If I ever get my hands on him, I swear, I'll give him a little injection. See how he likes his own medicine, eh?" Izumi replied, "Wurmple!" "Yeah, I wonder what Pokemon he should be. maybe a magikarp, or perhaps a feebas." As I got closer to the container, I noticed a Chikorita and a Torchic, as well as some other freaky looking kids. They were snoring peacefully."Ah well, guess all we can do is sit back and relax as we wait for 'em to come to. You can whatever up there, as long as you don't leave me any surprises." I muttered as I climbed a tree, looking for a place to sit and wait for the rest to wake up.

Banned

(°Hybrid°)

Name: Hiro
    Personalityhy to alot of people but when needed he can startle poeple by how Upfront he is. He is also a good friend when it comes down to it, but fears anything remotely resembling science after the incident.
    original looks: Dirty blond hair, not that tall nor that short, sort of inbetween, he usually wears shirts that cycle between his favorite kind of pokemon, pigs, baggy nylon pants, and a necklace with a bullet on it.
    Hybrid looks: his skin has turned a bright purple, also has a line of black pearls running up and down his back and arms and legs, his ears look more like links from the legend of zelda and are black, he has white hair with lines of purple going through it, he still has his bullet necklace.
    Pokemon he's a hybrid of: Grumpig
    Power: Can use moderate psychic powers, like he can move things
    History: He won the junior jhoto pokemon championship two years in a row before he moved to hoenn with his family to be with his grandmother. dreams of finding a legendary pig pokemon.
    Relationships: None, he's a lone shark baby!
    Other: can roll his eyes into the back of his head

°0:Hiro:0°

"Uggg" Man, My head hurt like hell and everything was black. "Oh man what happened?" Then I remembered. I remembered going to see "professor" Rowan. Man how I had wanted a spoink to start out my pokemon adventure with, so I went. When I got there I noticed a few other kids there "Hmmm must be here for pokemon too. I hope the professor has enough for all of us" I sat down and waited for the prof. When he finally came he had some pizza and a few drinks. He was offering it to us, and I heard someone say they weren’t hungry. Speak for themselves, I'm starving! I took a few bites out of the pizza and started to feel sleepy... I woke up in a room full of weird looking devices, and I could see someone looking over me. And then I felt a needle in my arm, "************ that hurts!" then I went out like a log. But right before I fell asleep I heard a voice say "Crap! Another failure......"

"And now I'm in a dark... Cave or something" I said after remembering the whole thing. "Wait a second,"I said "caves don’t move" I got up quickly and tried to see anything. It was no use, it was too dark. Suddenly I hit the ground very hard, "Ow" I muttered, wherever we were we had just been thrown someplace. I started to try to see if I could escape, when someone opened up the side of whatever I was in, and light started to come in. I immediately pretended I was asleep again, for fear of what might have opened the side. I saw a completely black figure standing there. I also noticed a small creature wriggling next to me. I struggled to keep quiet. Then I realized it was only a wurmple, those things aren’t much of a threat. I listened as the wurmple and the... thing were talking. "Hmmm" I thought, "my hearing seems better". While keeping quiet I felt my ears, "Aaaahh!" I screamed, my ears were huge! I shot up forgetting I was trying to keep quiet. I looked at myself, "what the heck happened to me!?" I screamed again. I saw I was totally different. My skin is purple? I thought, and what the heck are these black things on my arms? I looked up after observing myself and noticed the black creature staring at me; it seemed to have put that wurmple in its bandana, where it was looking at me too. "Well" The black thing said, "I guess he's up"

Advanced Trainer

As soon as I saw motion in the container, I went over. Just then, some kid with purple skin, huge ears, and jewels running up and down his arms and legs lurched up. "Well, I guess he's up." I said. As I helped him to his feet, I introduced myself. "I'm Skro, and this is Izumi," I said, pointing to the Wurmple on my head. "You are?" "Hiro...." he said. At that inopportune moment, my tail chose to lash out at nothing in particular. When he flinched, I chuckled. "It tends to have that effect on people." "Yeah..... what are you?" He asked. Now that I thought about it, I supposed I must've looked a little like a Houndoom. "A Houndoom." I replied. "What are you?"

Banned

"What are you?" Skro said "uh I guess I'm a grumpig" I replied "ah" he said. "hey I'm I grumpig!" I said starting to realize what was going on, "Thats my favorite pokemon!" "that's what I came to that Professor to get". "how odd" I noted, "what did you two come to get?"

Banned

Name: Hunter
    Personality: I dont really talk much but when I'm with my friends you cant shut me up with all my joking around.
    Original lookshort Black Hair I dont bother to comb, Deep Blue eyes, I'm 5'7", I have a Killer tan, I wear Black Jeans and Many Different Tank tops
    Hybrid looks: I look like my normal form but My Black Hair starts to get golden streaks in it, My Hands start to get small claws, My eyes turn a dark black when I'm angered, and I have four wings on my back that fold up when I try and hide them. The wings look Like Zapdos' But brance out at the top and two below in an X shape.
    Pokemon you're a hybrid of: Zapdos
    Power: I can Shock people with small jolts of electricity at first and create small magnetic feilds
    History: I grew up In a small town and then met some friends and we were about to become trainers and then some weird dude made us I think Hybrids he called us.
    Relationships: My Best friend is Teresa (Sign up? Please...?)
    Other:Uh...Thats about it

Hey my friend might sign up, but you said you only needed 10 People, Well can she still get an lsu? Oh And I'm Gonna post as my caracter later.

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"Well, I came for a Houndor, and I assume Izumi came for a Wurmple. Am I right?" Izumi nodded. "Well, I assume those two came for Chikorita and Torchic." I said as I pointed to the two forms in the container. "Jeeze, this is weird. Why would anyone want to turn us into Pokemon?" I said as I lashed my tail in agitation. "Houndors, Wurmples, Spoinks, Torchics, Chikoritas, and who knows what else? There's still some people in there." As I sat down, I wept a little. "I don't WANNA be a Houndoom!" I cried.

Banned

°0"Hiro:0°

"I dont WANNA be a houndoom!" Skro whined. I just stood there thinking, "man this is weird, someone turning us into the pokemon we came to get" I looked down at the sobbing houndoom boy, "Heh I also seem to have a better handle on this then he does right now. Eh probably because he is less human looking then I am" Suddenly I felt something behind me, It was poking me in the butt! I turned around to see and laughed "Heheh" There was my tail, in all its sproingy wonderfull ness. "I guess it wasn't there before cuzz' I was sleeping on it". But all of a sudden hearing myself talk I started to cry too.

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

As I cried (Probably sounded more like a puppie's whimper), I realized that Hiro had broken down too. I sniffed, and whiped my eyes. I thought "He's probably got more reason to cry then me, I bet he's got a family." Well, crying wouldn't get us anywhere, but it had to get out of our systems. Then I realized Izumi was looking at us strangely. "WHAT?!" I yelled. This seemed to stop Hiro's crying. "Aren't YOU a little freaked out by all this?!"

Banned

I'm not gonna post again for a little while because I'm reading a big fanfic. But heres another post

I stood up after I finished crying and said "Man *sniff* I'm hungry, I only had a few bites of that sleeping pizza a few hours ago" I looked around for a while, and then spotted something "Hey that tree has *Snort* fruits growing on it!" Skro looked up trying to see the fruit tree. I tarted to run to the tree while thinking "Oh great now I'm developing a *Snork* Pig sound in my speech" When i reached the tree I saw Skro starting to run over to me. I looked up at the tree and my spirits fell "The foods *sniff* to high up to reach!" I started thinking very hard to find a way to get the apples. While thiniing so hard about apples suddenly one of the apples started glowing, and then it picked itself off the tree and floated down into my lap. I gasped and said "Psychic".

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~
    Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
    ~~~
    "Wurmple!!!"I said as Hiro got a Apple..
    (Me want some!!)

I signaled to Skro to out me down for a minute, and with my new Sticky feet, I climbed up the tree,and jumped up and Down..

I crawled down again, and Ate the apple in a minute of Seconds

"BURRPP"

"Wurmple..Ple!!?!"I told Skro..
    (Place me back!)

I crawled onto his head once more..

~~~~~~

Banned

Human Name: Jessica
    Personality: She's always optimistic in every situation, and tries to comfort others when they're feeling down. Isn't overly outgoing or overly shy; just in the middle. She's not exactly brave either. What she's afraid of most is letting someone down; and fears fire.
    Human looks: She's tall for her age, and has long red hair with fluffy bangs in front. Her eyes are a bright blue. She wears a pair of blue jeans with a 3/4 sleeve light blue shirt. She also has a gold neclace with with a small sapphire pendant in the center.
    History: Has always lived with her family in Petalburg City. She's always wanted to train pokemon, but never gotten up the courage to really do it. In Petalburg, she never really found any close friends (besides her family), and she thought that becoming a trainer might help her get some.
    Relationships: Doesn't have any.
    Pokemon Name: Jea
    Species: Chikorita
    Pokemon Looks: Looks like a regular Chikorita, but is a blue-green instead of green. Her eyes are a bright blue, and her leaf is dark forest green.
    Evo looks:
    Bayleef: Same as above, but her body's color is a bit lighter. The "buds" on her are also a dark forest green.
    Meganium: Same as above except her body is back to the way it was when she was a Chikorita, and her flower is a deep crimson red and pink. Her antennas are also a light pink.
    Other: Enjoys being in and around nature.

-----------------
    Jessica/Jea
    -----------------

"Oh! I can't wait to get my very own pokemon!" I said as I neared a rather large building. I had been promised a starter pokemon by a Professor Rowan in Littleroot, and was very excited. I had been going over what pokemon would make the best starters in my mind, and had come to the conclusion that a Chikorita would be the best by far. Besides, they were just so cute with the big leaf on their heads, and I liked all of the evolutionary forms too. "Hmm... maybe there will be other kids there too," I said as I entered the building.

After I had sat down, Professor Rowan had appeared. I looked at first toward him, and then realized that there were several others in the room with me. They were all somewhere around my age, and I assumed they were all there for the same reason I was.

Rowan had brought out some refreshments for us, and I thought I might as well eat someting, because I had been so excited this morning, I hadn't eaten any breakfast yet! I grabbed a good-sized piece of pepperoni pizza (staying far away from the pieces with anchovies on it), and started eating. But then something went wrong. I started feeling really drowsy... and all I could do was choke out a few words, "Hey... Mr. Rowan... I... I... think something's... w... wrong...."

When I woke up, which was only part way, I noticed the Professor coming near me after injecting one of the other kids with a needle. "Wha...?" I said as he came at me with a fresh syringe. "I don't like need..." I tried to say, but he told me to 'shut up', and pierced me with it. I was too afraid to move, but all the good it would have done me, for I was already drifting off into unconsciousness.

The next thing I heard was something that sounded like a muffled burp. Confused, and with a mild headache, I opened my eyes and checked my surroundings. I was in some kind of container, and I wasn't.... normal. 'What?' I thought frantically, 'This isn't real.. is it? I look like a... Chikorita!' Hearing more muffled sounds, I tried to get out of the container I was in. I sat up, and noticed a Wurmple and two others... they didn't look like pokemon, but they kinda did. The Wurmple was trying to get an apple out of a tree by climbing up it with its feet, and after it was sucessful, it asked to go on top of a boy's head. My stomach growled from seeing the apples. I then appraoched the others and, feeling incredibly short (which I wasn't used to at all), I tried to say, 'Um, what's going on, what's happened to all of us!', but instead, what came out was, "Chi, chiko chi chi chikori, chik chiko chi!" The others turned around. "Well, looks like there's another one awake!" said the one with blackish skin and a tail.

Banned

I said I was reading A fanfic. I was reading skin deep, but the guy who posted it stopped righting like ten days ago, so I'm back . But this is also my last post for the night, cuz I gotta go to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow.

I was using my newfound psychic abilities by lifting little sticks and more apples, though I wasn't very good... yet. I was so busy doing that I almost completely forgot oabout our "predicament". It seemed so peacefull by that little tree we all were forgetting it and I dont knowwhy,(I think something was in the apples) . We were just sitting there until all of a sudden a chikorita Burst out of the container and started bolting at us. With my new ears I heard the chikorita screaming something, "hmmm *Snuck* Another on woke up" I thought. "looks like theres another one awake" said Skro. There were two things I noticed, first I noticed the chikoritas colors were different then a normal ones would be, and second I understood the chikorita! I didnt know that Having some kind of poke' DNA in me would make me able to understand them. "Um, Whats going on, whats happened to us?" "heheh Wish I knew" I said.

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"Grr, Where's my apple?" I asked Hiro. "You can get one." he said. "Ok, I WILL." I quickly scampered up the tree, and started to munch on an apple. "Mmmm, good!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, a Chikorita burst out of the container, and ran towards us. "Chika!" It exclaimed, staring at the apples. I knocked a few down. "Here ya go,......... um, what's your name? I'm Skro, he's Hiro, and she's Izumi." The Chikorita thought for a second, then started to arrange some sticks on the ground. "Jea?" I said. "Lemme guess. You came to Rowan for a Chikorita?" She nodded. "Thought so. I wonder what they came for," I said as I pointed to the tent. "Well, for now, let's just get some supplies." I then proceeded to shake the tree, causing tons of the apples to fall. Hiro, Izumi, and Jea started to complain. "Hey, watch it!" Chika ikarita!" "Wurm, Wurmple!" "Ok, I guess that's enough for awhile. Hey Jea, have you seen yourself? Here, look in this." As I jumped down out of the tree, my tail got tangled in my legs, and I hit the ground, hard. "I hate that thing," I growled. "I have yet to find a single use for it." I got back up, and put my mirror on the ground for Jea to look into. She gasped. "CHIKA!!" "Yeah, That seems to be the case for all the kids who got changed into total Pokemon, and not Freakish hybrids" I muttered. "Look at me! I even have a muzzle!"

Banned

----------
    Jea
    ----------

"Look at me! I even have a muzzle!" Skro muttered. That's when I realized that Skro and Hiro were strange mixes of humans and pokemon. Apparently, the stuff we were injected with had not worked properly on all of us... So I was a Chikorita. Okay, I had to be dreaming, but it seemed too real to be a dream. "Chik chika chi korita!" (Well, maybe we're just dreaming!) I said hopefully. "Heh, I don't think so," Hiro said, munching on another apple. I sat down saddly. I felt like crying... but it could have been worse, right? 'Yeah' I told myself, 'You could have turned into a Magikarp.' "Chi chikaa chikori chi chikaa?" (Are there others in there?) I aksed, pointing to the other containers with my foot.

Banned

"Are there others in there?" The chikorita said pointing at the containers. "Yeah I guess so" I said "there were *Snort* more kids at the lab then just us, remember?". "Chiko chi chika"<Yeah I remember> The chikorita said. "I'm not gonna wake them up though, for two reasons One these apples are too good to leave alone and two Being a pig I appear to have also developed a *Sniff* Sense of laziness" I said, snorting as I did. I was moving little sticks around with my mind again, but then "Whoops!" I said as I dropped one right onto Skros head. That happened to be a big one, "Oooowwww!" shouted skro, "Wuuuurmmm!" shouted wurmple as the stick had hit him too. When skro screamed it sounded like a dog bark. But oddly after that everything went dark for a few seconds, then light came up again. "what did you just do?" I asked Skro.

Advanced Trainer

~~~~
    Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
    ~~~

"Wurm...PLLEEE!!!"I screamed...in total Paint. Such a Small body got hurt Easily
    (Oww!!Stop that!)

All of the sudden, everything went black, and then the Light from the Golden Rays of The sun Made everything lighten up again..

"Wurm..plple?"I said..
    (Huh...What,What went wrong??)

"Chika..rita??"Jess said..
    (Huh?)

"What did you just do?"Hiro asked Skro..

"I don't...know.."
    ~~~~~

Advanced Trainer

OOC: Ok peeps, Tyrranitarrulez isn't playing anymore, so we still have no humans. That's ok, though.

As Hiro accidentally dropped a stick on my head, I shouted "Owwwwwww!!" The fact that this souned like a bark distressed me, but not as much as the fact that everything got dark for a second. When light reappeared, Hiro asked "What did you do?" "I don't know...." I replied. "I'll see if I can do it again." I yanked my tail sharply, which caused me to wince. Nothing happened. Then I tried howling again, and it went dark for a second time. "Wow..... this might come in handy," I commented. Hiro replied "..... Well, it's not as good as Psychic abilities, but it's still cool!" "I'll remember that next time you feel like dropping sticks on my head," I muttered.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

sorry it took me so long
    hybrid:
    Name:Kalad Galadorian
    personality:friendly, but you get on his bad side and he is fierce as an animal with rabies.
    original looks, 5'6", blue eyes, blonde hair, caucasian, wears jeans and a t-shirt.
    altered looks:skin has grown brown fur and he has longer hair on top that is golden yellow in the center and red on each side.
    hybrid pokemon:entei
    power:can create small fires, and can coat his hands in flames.
    history:has been a promising candidate for being a trainer, and was going to do his best to beat the leagues.
    Relationships:none worth noting.
    other:wears a hooded trench coat to hide his fur.

Kalad

"UHHHH!" I groaned as I got up. I looked around me and saw a few REALLY WEIRD looking kids and some oddly colored pokemon. then I remembered it, the lab.
    (Flashback)
    "this DNA supposedly came from the one and only Entei! I want one, and you are going to help me!" shouted the "Doctor" he then Jabbed the needle in my arm and I fainted.
    (end Flashback)
    "That doctor, HE WILL PAY!" I shouted. I then looked at myself, I appeared to have brown fur all over, thankfully I still had my clothes. "You're awake now?" I heard a voice ask. I turned and saw the kid that had had a pointed tail. "Yeah." I replied. "we heard you shout, so I take it that you aren't happy." He stated. "No, I'm not, when I get my hands on him...!" I said, then noticed my hands were coated in fire. "hey! that would be useful, try it when you aren't angry any more!" he shouted. "uuuh, sure." I replied.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"Hey, want some apples? They're fresh..." I yelled to the furry kid. He must have been waiting for a ten year famine, because he had scarfed down three apples before He introduced himself. "I'm *scrumph* Kalad." "I'm Skro, he's Hiro, she's Izumi, and she's Jea. what did you ask for a starter? I've never seen a Pokemon that resembles you." I flicked my tail experimental at his simmering arm. It hurt. "Yow!" I yipped, and it went black again. Quickly, light returned. "Well, I guess those fires weren't fake." I said as I blew on my tail. "Jeeze, you look like the oldest guy here. How old are you?" "17." he replied, in the middle of his fifth apple. "17?! Isn't that a little old to become a trainer?" He shot me a look that could've killed. "Well, to e-each there own, heheh?" I stuttered.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hybrid:
    Name: Laura Rider
    Personality: Is mainly dark(mostly dark depressive), anti-social, and silent. Is lonely on the inside, but hates to admit it.
    Original Looks: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Wears a black hoodie, navy blue khakis at a length you can barely see her black combat boots, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
    Hybrid Looks: Now has icy blue eyes, hair at same length but is icy blue with a few silver streaks, and skin paler than before. Now wears a black long-sleeved shirt with long arms and blue flames, black khakis with blue flames, still has combat boots and glasses, but now wears a black necklace with black stars that have rubies within their centers. Also sprouted feathery silver wings.
    Hybrid Pokemon: Dragonair
    Power: Can slightly hover above ground with her wings.
    History: Has lived in MossDeep most of her life and has especially loved dragons in her time being the outsider. Her parents ignored her....That's where she became dark and turned to the 'gothic' side of life. Her parents left her with her uncle before they moved to Slateport, but fortunately, he cared for her more than her sister(Laura's mom). She grew exited when she became half-Dragonair too....^_^
    Relationships: None at the moment.
    Other: N/A
    ~*~~*~
    Laura Rider
    ~*~~*~

"Wha...?" I said softly as I regained conscious in a truck. I cocked my head when I saw I was surrounded by oddly colored pokemon and humans that were half-pokemon....I wasn't sure if I was half-pokemon, but I felt like I sprouted wings. I then remembered that scientist that injected a deep icy blue liquid into me...This must have been connected to that incident.

I looked around and picked up a piece of glass near me...Just to see if I was different. When I picked it up, I realized I had icy blue hair with silver streaks, icy blue eyes, skin paler than before, and I could see feathery silver wings.

"Gah!" I said in shock and fell to the floor trembling....What was I going to do....Would I survive as a half-pokemon?

"Hey...Wanna apple?" A kid across the truck asked. I nodded slowly and he tossed me one. Well, I did feel a little hungry...So I just ate it slowly. I remembered he said this would make me half-Dragonair....I sure felt it. I sighed and just laid down after eating the last of the core....Watching the dark ceiling blankly....
    ~*~~*~
    ~*~~*~

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

Ooc: Uum........... We're not in the truck anymore, it's gone. we're outside by an apple tree. Could you edit your post?

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~
    Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
    ~~

I haven't noticed it, but with such a Short Body, and Low HP, I couldn't do much, and I was sleepy..

"Wurmple..."I said.
    (Hey, there..I'm getting sleepy..)

This guy with Fur all over his body appered, and Skro said something at him, and He gave the Death Glare of Doom..

"WURMPLE..PLE!!"I yelled, and took my head out so I couldn't see out side..

'More and More..I act like a Pokemon.'I thought...

"Wurm.."
    (ZzZzZzZzZzZz)
    ~~~`

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

I heard gentle snores emenating from my bandana. Suddenly, I realized that it was night. We needed shelter, because it looked like it might rain. "Ok, everyone into the container. It's gonna rain, and we need shelter." Everyone agreed to retire to the tent for the night, to rethink their new forms. As I went in, I spied a falling star. "Please," I asked the star. "Help us regain our natural forms. We really miss them." I then preced into the tent, with a drop of rain hitting my tail. I rubbed the spot sadly. "That hurt." I decied that the big rip in the tent had to be taken care of. I took off my bandana carefully, and used it to patch up the hole. I sat down, leaning against the side of the container, and put Izumi back on my head. I then fell asleep, dreaming of the challenges that faced us.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kalad
    After we got into the container so that we could sleep, I stared out at the world, deep in thought and reflection. I had seen it for myself, the brown fur, the red and gold hair, the fire I created. Why me? why has god, fate, allah, whatever you want to call it selected ME!? I hadn't spent the extra years in school because of my parents just for THIS to happen. I concentrated, and fire sprung to life within my hand, and I stared at it, wondering.
    Why was I so unusual, even for this group? my questions kept leading to the same answer, THAT MAN! he was going to pay for what he did to me and the others. Death was too good for scum of that kind, you wanted to keep his kind alive, so that they knew every moment may be their last... then I snapped out of my angry trance. I decided brooding over it was going to do no good, so I went and got some sleep.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Banned

^~'Hunter'~^

Running away from a labratory one day after this guy turned me into who knows what. My hands they had small claws on them my hair had golden streaks in them instead of their normal whole black (Ok that was kind of cool but weird). And On my back these big wings had grown out of it and I had to hide them under my shirt.

As I run away trying to escape a guy said to have a Zapdos up for trade, I see these kids my age that looked weird, Like they were mixes of pokemon. "Oh well, They cant be worse than that guy." I say panting running up to them.

There was this one guy he looked like he was part Houndoom. 'Woah thats cool!' I think bending over out of breath. They didnt notice me since I was behind this big apple tree. They seemed to be talking about the lab, saying things about being hybrids. 'OF COURSE!' I think walking to them.

"I think we have a few things in common" I say to them when they look at me bewildered. "But you look nomal." They say together.

Guys its not my style to just start off with everyone I always gotta "make an entrance" for myself lol ill edit if you dont want it like that though.

Banned

-------------
    Jea
    -------------

After Hunter had 'introduced' himself, Skro turned to address all of us. "Ok, everyone into the container. It's gonna rain, and we need shelter," Skro said, signalling us to go in the container. I nodded, and watched as all of the others started walking into our temporary shelter.

'They're all probably as scared as I am' I thought to myself. Skro had placed Izumi back on his head and was drifting off to sleep. Hunter was nodding off slowly. Hiro was making small snorts as he began to sleep. 'I hope he doesn't snore too loud, or I'll never get to sleep!' I hoped. I suddenly realized I had no idea who the newest girl was.

I appraoched her slowly, trying to muster the bravery to strike a conversation with her. "Chika!" (Hi!) I said cheerfully. From her expression, she didn't look very interested. "Chi chiko chik kori?" (What's your name?) I asked unsurely. Skro was much better at this sort of thing. "Wha? If you're asking my name, it's Laura," she said as she turned to go back to sleep. I figured I'd go get some sleep too, so I found my own spot in the container between Skro and Kalad. I watched Kalad as he seemed to be angrily contemplating what to do now that he was half pokemon. I felt kind of sorry for him, he seemed more angry about it than the rest of us...

I truly hoped that we could somehow get back to the way we used to be. I don't think I could ever get used to being a Chikorita. I felt so small and helpless. Most of the others were fire types too... I'd better not make anyone angry! Trying not to think too much about our situation and the others, and trying to ignore Hiro's snorting noises, I slowly fell asleep.

Banned

"Quick get into the container!" Skro shouted as it started to drizzle. As we got inside I noticed the other people, One looked like a dragonair, and the one who had burned Skros tail looked like a legendary pokemo I heard of once called entei. I sat down and watched as skro sat near the entrance and was looking up at the sky, I thought I heard him mumble something under his breath. As I started to get comfortable I felt my pig laziness mentality taking over, and started to fall asleep faster then I ever had before. I heard one of the other kids talking to another one and said, sort of half sleeping "KeEp tHe CLownS Away MoMMy...". And what happened after that was one freaky dream.

Advanced Trainer

Gamewizard: No, that's fine. Still, I gotta wonder how you got from Littleroot to north of Fallarbor so quick....

I awoke in the middle of the night to hear many things. I heard snores and grunts (From Hiro), but there were some kids and pokemon obviously awake, or at least half-awake. The weird Dragonair girl and Jea weren't snoring. As rain slowly battered our container, I was thankful that no Skarmories had found us. They could easily rip through this container, and if any did so, I wouldn't be the only kid wishing that I was a grass type. I put my hand on Jea's head, and she seemed to calm her down. "We're gonna get through this," I whispered. "Together."

Banned

I've got to watch kids WB super stuffed saturday now and that ends at 12:00 so this is prolly' my last post for a while.

"Aaaah!" I shouted waking up suddenly. "What is it?" Shouted skro. "I had the clown dream again" I told him, "......" skro sat there. "go back to sleep he said", "okay" i replied, I hoped I wouldn't have that dream again. <Entering dream mode> <Entering dream mode>. I was walking down a beutiful road looking normal again with a cute little spoink bouncing along next to me. "I guess we must have solved that problem" I chuckled, when suddenly a houndoom began following me, that houndoom followed by an entei. And they were ctaching up to me I ran faster, hoping my spoink could make it, I looked down and spoink wasn't there he had evolved and gone with the dog group. They were joined by an evil wurmple wich then evolved into am eviler Dustox! They were all chasing me and the sky turned so dark I almost couldn't see. I tripped over a root and lay there as they surrounded me their eyes turning red. Suddenly I woke up back in the container, after what must've sounded like and orchestra of snorts to them, from that dream. I looked over at skro and Izumi, and then over at kalad. "I'll watch out for them" I muttered before going back to sleep.

Advanced Trainer

Ooc: Erm....... Ok....... But remeber, the group has to stick together to get through this, so don't go having any revolutions or something....

When I opened my eyes, it was light out. I decided to scout the surronding territory, to find which way was Falaboror Town. I made a crude picture of myself looking around, with the words "Gone 2 scout. b back suun." I then left to go search. Then I realized it was still wet out. "I'll need my bandana." I thought, and ripped it off the entrance. I put it back on my head, covering Izumi. I came to a tree with moss, and thought "Ok, so moss grows on the north side of trees? then let's go south." As I walked, I stubbed my toe on something. "GRRRRRRR!!!" I said through clenched teeth. I looked down, and saw six ultra balls!! "Wow. Thes might come in handy!" I said. As I continued walking, I saw some bushes rustle. Then, I Skarmory stepped out. Oh crap! Thinking fast, I howled. Everything went black, then I tore outta there! I hit something. It was a sign! It said, "Fallaboror Town: Straight ahead" I quickly ran up to the Pokemart. The clerk didn't bat an eyelid. " Is it ashing out there? It looks like it, if you're an example. Anyway, what can I do for you?" "I'd like to trade in these three Ultra balls for a shirt and backpack." "Okie-dokie," He said. He quickly brought out a yellow shirt, and a backpack. "Two ultra balls, please." I handed over the ultra balls, and quickly slipped into the shirt. I put on the backpack, put the rest of the ultra balls in, and ran back to the container. I stuffed the apples into the backpack, and entered the container. Some were already up, and I showed them the ultra balls. "Cool, eh?"

Banned

-------
    Jea
    --------

My eyes opened slowly, as I realized that the warm sunlight was just starting to filter in on me. When it hit me, I felt energized, like I had just drank a lot of coffee. Then I remembered that I was a grass type pokemon with a huge leaf on my head! 'Oh yeah,' I thought, 'Grass types like me can get energy from the sun!' It was then that I noticed that Skro was gone. I walked up to a picture he had drawn of himself, and it read, 'Gone 2 scout. b back suun.' He had obviously taken Izumi with him, so I decided to wait outside in the sun.

When Skro appeared he had a shirt on and a backpack too. 'Hmm, wonder where he got that?' I thought. But my question was soon answered, as I noticed some Ultra Balls in his hands. The three of us went back inside the container, and Skro showed the Ultra Balls to the others, "Cool, eh?" I looked at them curiously. "Chi chika chi kori rita chi!" (As long as you don't catch me!) I said jokingly. But then it occured to me... what would happen if someone did try to catch me? What would it feel like? 'Snap out of it!' I told myself, 'No one's going to wanna catch you... at least not any of these guys.'

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

I looked at Jea thoughtfully. "You know, it might be good if you and Izumi were caught already, so that no other trainers got you." She looked a little scared, and Izumi started pricking my head. "Ok, ok." I laughed. "You guys think about it, 'k? It would be an easy way to carry you around, and you wouldn't get seperated from us. I'm not saying you'd be in there all the time, just when things get dangerous." I decided tit was time to break camp. I went out of the container, and howled long and loud. It seemed to have the wnated effect of making everybody asleep wake up.

Banned

Static shock is almost over then its yugioh and I gotta leave for that.

"AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Something howled. "Gah!" I woke up suddenly, I looked up "Oh its just you" Isaid relieved, It was just skro, "I thought that was a skrmory" i said. "Skarmories dont howl" Skro said, "eh" I muttered. "Hey are those ultra balls?" I asked, "Yup" skro replied, "whered you get that shirt, and that pack?" I asked "traded some ultra balls for em at the mart". "how'd you get in there looking like that?" i said, "the shopkeeper thought I was covered in ash" Skro said. "heh" I replied. I stepped outside to get some air and some sunlight, I saw the Jea the chikorita doing little somersaults and Cartwheels in the sun. "Hey whats that?" I said looking off into the distance, "It looks like a silver car". "thats not a car!" Skro shouted, "Thats a skarmory!". He then yelled "It must have followed me!"

Advanced Trainer

Skro:

"Izumi, Jea, do you feel up for your first battle?" They nodded. "Ok, then go get that steel kite!" They tensed themselves for battle. When the Skarmory arrived, it was surprised. It had been expecting one odd looking human, not two humans and two Pokemon! Still, the Pokemon looked weak and easy to pick off, and the Skarmory charged. Their frirst battle had begun.