Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: Rise of Ghetsis. [sign ups]

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Pokémon: Rise of Ghetsis. [sign ups]

WARNING: CONTAINS POKÉMON BLACK/WHITE END GAME SPOILERS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Pokémon: Rise of Ghetsis

WANTED

Reward: $100,000

Information leading to the capture or arrest
    of these criminals will be rewarded.
    Contact your nearest Gate Keeper.
    Hail King Ghetsis!

Four months ago, everything changed. That poster became a common sight around Unova as Team Plasma shook the country to its core, separating Pokémon from their trainers.

The first blow was quick and swift, but perhaps the most painful. All Pokémon contained within Amanita’s storage system were released into the wild with a press of the button. With the lies Ghetsis told the Pokémon, they escaped the confines of the building, most seemingly believing their trainers had chosen to abandon them, with only a few wanting to find their companions. Those that were strong willed or rare were captured and taken back to N’s castle to be distributed amongst the grunts so that they could move into phase two.

Pokémon were now being purged from their trainers, by force. Team Plasma gathered in all the major towns and cities and removed Pokémon from their trainers. Gym leaders were first, then the Elite Four; people stared in disbelief as they watched Alder, the region’s champion, get murdered as he tried to save his beloved friends.

That was when people started to give in. In fear of their lives, and even their Pokémon’s lives, they set them free.

Since then, Pokémon Centers have shut down and items that used to be so common are now so hard to get hold of. Pokéballs are so rare since Team Plasma confiscated them and destroyed them on sight, that anyone who still somehow managed to sneak them past the Grunts either treasures it as their most prized possession, or attempts to sell it to the highest bidder. There is a black market now for such items.

However, some people still have Pokémon. Some may have managed to smuggle one of their captures past Team Plasma, some may have befriended them. Either way, a trainer’s life isn’t easy. Nor does it seem that there’s much point to training.

Except for the brave few who aim to take down Team Plasma.

As you stare at the wanted poster again, your mind wonders. There have been rumours of “Heroes” that tried to take down Ghetsis... Perhaps they are the people that tried? Some people say they saw Reshiram and Zekrom flying away from Ghetsis’ castle. Did they escape on those legendary Pokémon, or were they killed?

But the thing that troubles you most, the thing that really gets you thinking, stares straight back at you. Why is N, Team Plasma’s self proclaimed King, also wanted?
    --

So guess who you’re gonna be?

Here’s some rules:
    - No legendaries blah blah. You can’t sneak a fooking Groundon past Team Plasma.
    - You can have up to 2 Pokémon. Be reasonable about what you choose. You’re allowed to still have one of your trainer’s original Pokémon, so if you want a third stage, large critter, it’s probably gonna be in its Pokéball most of the time.
    - Same rule sorta applies to Pokémon you’ve befriended. The bigger it is, the harder it’s gonna be to hide.
    - You can be from any other region, and just happen to be stuck in Unova.
    - You can have any occupation, with the exception of Gym Leaders, Elite 4 or Professors. They are accurate to the game and have been arrested.
    - You may not be a member of Team Plasma. However, if you’ve got some nasty plots you’d like to put forward, feel free to PM them to me and we’ll see what we can do :3
    - This world is violent. Be reasonable with the age of your character if they’re set on taking down Team Plasma.
    - You must have some kind of backstory to the Pokémon you currently have. You’ll see what I mean from my sign up.
    - Might be a good idea to have in mind what Pokémon your trainer used to own before this all happened. It’s certainly not going to be a case of finding them straight away, but there is a chance that you may be reunited! This can be an unlimited amount, since they have been released from the Pokémon Storage System, but be reasonable.
    - “Wild” Pokémon are not limited to just those from Unova. Since there are trainers from other regions, and there’s no reason why your character hasn’t trained in a different region, Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are now more common.
    - Oh, you may also not play as Touko, Touya, Bianca, Cheren or N.

Now, without further ado, the sign up form.

Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Region:
    Where do you come from?
    Current Pokémon: Tell us what Pokémon are your companions currently. Species, nickname, gender and how you came to be with them. Max 2, and only 1 of these may be one of your trainer’s own Pokémon before Ghetsis took over. Please also specify whether they’ve been captured or not, since it’s kinda important. You also might choose not to have any at all! Maybe you're trying to befriend a Pokémon to train.
    Bag: The items you’ve managed to smuggle with you. You can have one empty Pokéball if you wish. Use it wisely!
    History: Tell us what you were doing before Team Plasma took over, and what they're doing now.
    Relationships: Although you may not be any of the main characters from the game, you may know them or be related to them.
    Other: Here you might also like to list the Pokémon your trainer has lost.

I don't like starting RPGs without my own sign up, but alas, my headcold is murdering my brain cells and someone wanted me to get this up >_> So have fun trying to pick 2 Pokémon! XD My character is Gym Leader Elesa's sister, so no one shotgun that, mmkay?

Off ye go!

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Default Re: Pokémon: Rise of Ghetsis. [sign ups]

Name: Sophie

Personality: Sophie used to be happy go lucky, keeping her few worries to herself, enjoying life and living it to its fullest. But now she is more reserved, quieter and seemingly more serious. Since her Pokémon were taken away from her, her primary focus has been to get them back. One thing that strikes most people is her confidence; no matter what the situation, it is clear she knows she will come away from it mostly unscathed and having learnt from the experience. She was very kind and caring, but what little affection she seems to have goes straight to her Pokémon. Although her overflowing optimism seems to be fading, Sophie’s determination still shines through. She's very quick to judge people, quickly categorizing them into ones she likes and trusts, and those who are suspicious and need to earn it. That doesn't mean she's the best judge of character, though, since if you were to tell her you're an ex-trainer and that you want to be reunited with your Pokémon, she'll empathise and trust you straight away.

Appearance: Sophie is the spitting image of her sister, just cuter. She’s not quite as tall, standing at 5’7’’, but just as skinny. Her sunshine blonde hair sits just past her shoulders and hangs in loose curls, with bangs to frame her face and her eyes are blue. She wears a navy blue knitted jumper dress that is v-necked, with a hood, which reaches half way down her thighs. It has a Pokéball logo on the bottom left, near the hem, in golden yellow. Black leggings cover her legs, and a pair of very comfy looking boots are on her feet. She has a simple black bag, whose strap sits across her body; it rests on her hip.

Region: Unova
    Current Pokémon:

Emolga, male, named Lei. Her first Pokémon, given to her by her sister, still in Pokéball. Audino, female, named Alice. Alice is not officially her Pokémon, but tends to follow her around. When trying to hide, she jumps into tall grass and shakes it about, just like a wild Audino. Sophie met Alice when Lei was injured badly by some nasty Team Plasma grunts. If it hadn’t been for Alice, with the absence of Pokémon Centers, Lei probably would have died. She’s been hanging around ever since and although she doesn’t really battle, Alice is a very useful member of the team to keep them all in good health. Both are also very good at hearing, so they always give her the heads up when trouble is heading their way.
    Bag: Phone, Badge Case (containing the first 4 badges of Unova), various berries, purse, map... Lei’s Pokéball. The TM for Volt Switch and a thunder stone.
    History: Sophie lived with Elesa in Nimbasa City’s Gym. For most of her life, she was a Gym Trainer, proving to be a worthy opponent to those seeking to battle her sister. She also helped Elesa run the Pokémon Musicals and has modelled with her from time to time, so her face is quite well known. It was only in the last year that she decided she wanted to travel, and in between getting badges (she was taking her time) she built quite the team from visiting other regions. She still favours electric types though, and really dislikes ground types.
    Unlike most, Sophie has a basic understanding of what took place in N’s castle, but only from what Elesa told her. Something to do with orbs, heroes and legendary Pokémon. She knows some of the people in the wanted posters are the heroes, but she doesn’t know who specifically. She knows that none of the Gym Leaders saw the battle, or the trainers escaping either.
    The two of them lay low in the Gym until they eventually came to arrest Elesa. Although she hasn’t heard from her since, Sophie firmly believes she’s still alive, and is trying to find her sister’s lost Pokémon as well as her own.
    Relationships: Gym Leader Elesa’s younger sister.
    Other: Here’s the lovely Pogees Sophie lost D: (With the exception of Emolga, obvs XD)

I approve self. Although might add more later (brain is still mush). There we go!
    Last edited by ChobiChibi; 3rd April 2012 at 07:25 PM.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Chez
    Personality: Tough, somewhat hot-tempered and sarcastic, Chez is a prime example of someone who could never interact with high society. She’s stubborn and head-strong, and while she does sometimes have plans laid out, they’re not terribly original. She has a bad habit of coming up with nicknames for everyone, even if they don’t particularly want one. She can be a flirt, but even that has a rough edge to it. Despite all her not so desirable traits: Chez is playful, determined and has horseshoes up her ass (for those of you who don’t know, it means she’s extremely lucky). She doesn’t tend to smile, she’ll grin or smirk, but a true smile never really crosses her face. Chez’s strong personality often covers up her flaws (like her reading and writing issue), so she never appears weak.
    Appearance: She has pink hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. She has cuts, bruises, scrapes and scars all over her, and often some part of her is bandaged or needs to be. Chez’s body is also slightly toned with muscle, making her look rather tough combined with her scars and bruises. She wears a black spheghetti strap top and dark brown – near black cargos (it has numerous pockets and such) with a brown belt that has a silver buckle. Her boots look like a combination of hiking and combat, and are also black and lace up. She wears a black, tight glove on her right hand that travels up just past her elbow. On her left hand currently, is bandaging loosely forms around her hand and tightens around her wrist and forearm. Otherwise she doesn’t have much on her, a black pack that has a couple of her things, and a crimson, oversized bandana she wears around her neck. Occasionally she’ll use it to hide half of her face when she’s um… doing something not exactly legal.
    Region: Kanto.
    Occupation: Freight Loader – she works on truck crews, train crews or as a boat cargo loader.
    Current Pokémon: None!
    History: Chez was born and raised in Saffron City, Kanto. Despite Team Rocket being foiled and such, crime still runs rampart in the city. She was born to a poor family, one that couldn’t even afford to get Chez her own pokemon, nor the money it would take to travel to Pallet Town to request one from Professor Oak. Chez’s luck didn’t much improve resource wise when her father passed – murdered by one of the gangs in Saffron, and her mother fell into a deep depression. Chez never went to school, having to work to provide for herself and mother. Eventually Chez left home completely, joining an international freighting company that ended her up in Unova.
    She’s never had any pokemon, so she wasn’t overly affected by Plasma’s take over. She doesn’t like them however. Grunts tend to have ‘special’ pokemon battles with civilians (it involves picking random people and throwing them into pits with pokemon and making them fight each other) – which has led to Chez having a deep-seated hatred (and hidden fear) for pokemon… There are other reasons for Chez to hate Plasma, but those are TBR.
    Relationships:
    Items: Back pack, some money (not a terrible amount), some food, water, phone, random knick-knacks, a knife and some medical supplies. She also, funnily enough has a pokeball. Though she doesn’t really do anything with it.
    Other: Chez cannot read or write very well, having grown up rather poor and then becoming homeless, she never acquired the skill set fully. She can count, so don’t try and rip her off with money, but she’ll avoid reading and writing at all costs. She can however, fight really well (though it’s not refined, nor fancy) so don’t go blindly insulting her. You might just regret it.
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 4th April 2012 at 01:58 PM.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Oh I am SO giving this a shot.

Save me a space, woman.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I would also like to join this for my first rpg on here. gimme some time to make a bio

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah!! This looks great!

Elite Trainer

Exclamation Re: Pokémon: Rise of Ghetsis. [sign ups]

First Rpg for me, let's do this

Name: Brett

Personality: You can say Brett has kind of a bipolar personality. One moment he's as calm as any normal person can be. If anything threatens him or his pokemon, though, there's no telling what he'll do to get rid of the threat. Ever since Brett's prized pokemon were taken from him while on vacation from hoenn, He's been in a frenzy trying to find ways to get them back. Brett's really hesitant to accept help, to the point of almost being cynical. He's an eccentric know-it-all, which left him with a lack of friends growing up. With what few friends he does have, he can be very loyal, kind, and caring (when he's not being a know-it-all, of course).

Appearance: Brett has maroon hair; dark, brown eyes; and pale skin. He doesn't have much of a sense of style, so Brett usually sports a blue jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath (he really likes the color blue) and blue jeans. Brett hates wearing hats, so you'll never see him wearing one of those. Brett is pretty tall, standing at 6'1". Brett is lazy when it comes to his hair, so he usually has long and thick hair atop his head, and has faint signs of a mustache on his lip. Brett keeps all his things in a backpack that he carries with him wherever he goes. Brett really isn't the greatest when it comes to physical strength, so he's very slim, with few muscles.

Region: Hoenn
    Current Pokemon:

Ralts, female, named Rose. Recently caught before coming to unova on vacation, Rose is now Brett's one and only trusted companion in their quest to get their friends back.

History: Brett was born, raised, and started his journey as a trainer in Hoenn. His family, while not rich, lived a happy life in fortree city, where they ordered a mudkip from professor birch, and went on a pokemon journey at the late-ish age of 13, exploring the hoenn region for pokemon to befriend. He also traveled to kanto and Johto to explore before landing himself in Unova for a bit of a vacation. Brett was staying at a house in Driftveil city with his pokemon when Team Plasma took over Unova. Brett hid in his house, keeping all his pokemon hidden, when they broke in and stole all Brett's pokemon save his little ralts. Disheartened by his loss, Brett has been looking for his pokemon since the incident.

Items: Backpack, one pokeball, food, small amount of pokemon food, water, phone, Rose's pokeball.
    Relationships: none

other: Brett has lost all of his pokemon but 1, and some (some, meaning there are others) of those stolen were: Jolteon, Swampert, Absol, Staravia, Hitmonlee, Aipom, and Dratini
    Last edited by BTPoke; 23rd June 2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added a picture for ralts & added what Items I have

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Ok here is my sign up for this, hope it meets with your standards.

Name: James

Personality: In an attempt to emulate Morty, James tries to act vague or elusive offering only riddles. Though since he is new to this whole persona it sometimes cracks and fades especially when he fails to come up with a response that is mysterious enough to suit his standards. When it does crack it reverts to his happy go lucky let’s all be friends attitude, this persona usually only appears when he is around his Pokémon (as he usually travels alone) or when he is around someone he is quite familiar with. Nearly all of the time he will help people when they ask for it, this is due to his future occupation of a gym leader he will have to answer requests. But at the moment he is acting a little rash and angry as to most of his Pokémon being taken away from him and he will move heaven and earth to get them back.

Appearance: He stands fairly tall at just a little less than 6’ with a fairly slim build. His medium length black hair frames his dazzling emerald green eyes. In a further attempt to be more like his hero Morty he has also stolen some of his fashion ideas. He wears a long sleeved black jacket with purple sleeves over the top of a black tight shirt with a faded flaming skull and cross bones. (the skull is shaped like a Misdreavus) He wears a pair only stone washed blue pants and tops off the whole ensemble with a scarf which bears a striking resemblance to Morty’s one.

Region: Johto
    Current Pokémon:

Mary Celeste, Female Mismagius, Captured.
    Emohawk, Genderless Ditto, Befriended.

Mary was James’s first Pokémon.
    Emohawk is a recent addition to his diminished team. After barely escaping from Team Plasma when nearly all his Pokémon except Mary, during the escape he tripped over a rock which promptly yelled and turned into a Ditto. Upon hearing Plasma grunts not far behind James decided the best plan of action was to pick it up and take it with him. After their successful escape the Ditto seemed happy that it had been taken out of the city and has decided to help James.

Bag: Small amount of Money, Sleeping Bag, Assortment of Berries, Food, Water, Phone, His current badge case with 1 Unova badge, a Poketch, a couple of potions and a secret compartment where he managed to his Mary’s pokeball.
    History: When James was 9 and decided that he was big enough to climb Mt Silver all alone. As he was climbing he was assault by a Donphan knocking him down the side of the mountain. But he was saved by a Misdreavus who he made friends with. Then when he turned 12 he was allowed to go on his journey and he declared Mary as his first Pokémon. He decided to start his Journey in Kanto as he lived right on the border on the two regions, after winning his 8 badges he moved onto Hoenn and then back to his native region of Johto. But when he got up to Morty he just couldn’t beat him and through this came a sort of idolisation of Morty. He asked to be an apprentice under him and Morty accepted. He trained in the gym for a while and then Morty sent him out on a quest to become the strongest trainer he can so he would become truly worthy of being a gym leader. This quest has lead him to Unova where he is now stuck in all this commotion.
    Relationships: Apprentice of Morty
    Other: Even though he likes Ghost Pokémon he also has an affinity for the Ground type as well. Both of these are reflected in his missing Pokemon.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

The real Shonta Moderator

Name: Rue
    Personality: Shy, soft-spoken and a little airheaded. Rue doesn’t like unnecessary violence, and hates using Pokemon for it even more. This was a slight change from her former personality, when she was still shy but was more of a quiet blabbermouth. It’s difficult for her to spit anything out nowadays. She keeps her distance from people unless they’re in trouble. She knows that others think of her as a coward but doesn’t see herself as such. She can fight for herself just fine, having a strange instinct to protect herself and others ferociously at the sight of blood.
    Appearance: She’s a very short 5’, with short limbs that have been strengthened by climbing trees and carrying heavy loads. She has short spring green hair that drapes over one eye and sticks out the top of her hair in two antennae. Her eyes are the same color. She wears a yellow T-shirt and blue jeans, as well as a analog watch.
    Region: Sinnoh
    Current Pokémon: Bandit (female Kecleon) – Not hers, and not exactly wild either. Bandit is a feral Pokemon, having been hatched in captivity and raised in the comforts of a Hoenn trainer’s home. When Team Plasma ordered her release, the trainer resisted and…both Bandit and Rue had to watch it, Rue hidden in the crowd when she saw it. Bandit was unable to cope with living in the wild and resorted to stealing from homes. Rue had to rescue her from an old couple, and ever since then the Kecleon has tagged along with her, not with her all the time but always hidden somewhere near her. She helps Rue find berries nearby, as they aren’t as common in Unova as they are in Sinnoh.
    Dimitri (male Roserade) – Her only Pokemon. Well, he’s not really hers either, or that’s what he thinks of it. Rue raised him from a Budew egg given to her by Gardenia, and is her closest companion. But he was self-trained in a way, Rue taking care of his other needs. He stays in his pokeball most of the time which annoys him to no end, so he’s usually short-tempered when he’s out and about. He knows several status-inducing moves.
    Bag: Rue stocked a wide array of berries to help, since she wasn’t able to get any Potions. She does have a Max Revive for extreme emergencies. She also keeps a canteen full of water, lots of ramen, sleeping bag, camera, and a notebook and pencils. For note-taking.
    History: Rue wasn’t one for battling, content to work on the berry farm and watch the local Pokemon roam around. Her father, once a trainer at the Veilstone Gym, taught her self-defense. When a group of thieves came to steal from her family, they started hitting her then stared in shock as she mindlessly picked up a table leg and fought back. After that, she made sure she did her best to not let that happen again, even stopping her fighting lessons. Her parents were worried that she needed to see more than Floaroma so they sent her out to explore Unova, thinking the experience would do her good.

When Team Plasma attacked, she had no idea about the organization. They cornered her at a Pokemon Center and demanded to release any Pokemon she had on her. Dimitri got the jump on them, knocking them out before her other side could do anything. The attack had shaken her up, so she started avoiding staying in populated areas too long and took notes on whatever info she overheard about Team Plasma. Although she did agree with what some of what Team Plasma said, after seeing what happened to Pokemon that were reluctant to leave their trainers, she wanted no part of their hypocrisy. But instead of fighting back, she would rather find a way back home.
    Relationships: none
    Other:
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: [/B]Andrew

Personality: Andrew is great with pokemon. Having spent his entire life around them he knows how to earn their trust and can quite quickly decipher the kinds of foods that they'd enjoy. People he is not so great with. Despite enjoying two loving families the years he spent at the orphanage were not kind to him and left a seed of distrust in his heart. Over the years, he saw many people who cared greatly for their pokemon but he also saw people who didn't and people who were quick to discard the offspring their pokemon had made. Whilst he tries to believe that most people are good, that doubt holds him back and seeing Team Plasma slaughter his second family hasn't helped. As a result, he tends to act reserved around people. He won't talk much about himself and only really engages in meaningful conversations with people when it's about their pokemon.

Appearance: Having hit the peak of his growth spurt early in his youth, Andrew stands at a comfortable six feet. His skin is lightly tanned from a lifetime spent mostly outdoors and the physical exertion of his days as the trainee breeder have given him a bit of muscle though he appears relatively lean. He wears a pair of jeans, faded to a pale blue and ripped at the ankles and around the knees, a plain black t-shirt (also ripped and stained with mud, tree-sap and berry juice) and a brown jacket he grabbed as he ran out as has mostly been using as a blanket for the egg. He has worn it on occassion but it is a little baggy on him. He has no shoes or socks as the attack began whilst he was getting ready to sleep (see history). His hair is an unkept mess of grease and dirt. It's a very light shade of brown but because he's had to go so long without washing it it looks a lot darker and appears much closer to black. He also has green eyes.

Region: Kanto
    Occupation: Former trainee pokemon breeder now more of a survivalist.

Current Pokémon:
    Shadow - Eevee - Female.
    Andrew and Shadow have been almost inseperable since her arrival at the day care. Like Andrew, she too was an orphan, or so they assumed after finding her abandoned on the doorstep one night about a year after Andrew's arrival. Though shy at first, she quickly warmed to the caring threesome and took to following them around the day care. Andrew was her favourite and she inherited for him his loving and protective nature. She set herself up as his mother - making sure he got up when he needed to and pestering him when she thought he needed to eat. Her mothering nature extended to the pokemon at the day care too. She calmed pokemon when the humans could do nothing for them and despite being little and unfamiliar with battle, was quick to end skirmishes between the pokemon that she saw under her care. She was with Andrew when the attack started and shared his suffering. She has never left his side since that night and never will and will spend the very last of her strength to protect him.
    Unknown - Egg
    The design of the building meant that Andrew had to pass through the incubation room to get to where the pokemon under their care were sleeping. Knowing that he couldn't save them all but unable to leave all of them, Andrew grabbed an egg at random. Even though the incubators contained the names of the parents and the trainer(s) responsible for those pokemon, it was dark and Andrew never got a chance to see. The contents of his egg, therefore, remain a mystery. As it has yet to hatch he assumes that it was either one of the newly-laid eggs (thus narrowing down the possibilities) or that the pokemon inside didn't survive the escape from the day care centre. The latter option is one he is refusing to acknowledge.

Bag: Being only hours away from starting his adventure, Andrew had a well-stocked bag at his disposal. Though most of his items have been consumed in the time since Plasma's attack he still possesses: sleeping bag, thermos/flask (currently filled with water), toothbrush, fur brush, small cooking pot, bowl, spoon, ladel, container filled with an assortment of berries and other foods scavenged from the forest, 100 pokedollars tucked into a little waterproof bag.

History: Andrew was a Cerluean orphan who was taken in by the old man who ran the daycare centre on Route 5. Although he learned much from his adoptive father, Andrew was aware that the world was much bigger than Kanto and so, when other children were setting off on their first adventures with pokemon, Andrew travelled alone to the Unova region to train under the daycare couple on route 3.
    On his 18th birthday he made the decision to travel the regions of the world and was given Shadow, an Eevee who was more of the daycare's pet than anything else, as his first official pokemon. However, he was never able to leave. Team Plasma attacked in the night, murdering his new family as they tried to protect the pokemon under their care. Helpless, Andrew fled with the daycare's pokemon to Pinwheel Forest where they seperated. Only Shadow stayed with him and the single egg he was able to rescue from the incubation room.
    He lives in the forest and never ventures outside of it though the increase in the number of Plasma agents that have been appearing in the forest are making him consider moving elsewhere.

Relationships: None, but if anyone handed in a pokemon to the Unova daycare centre in the last 8 years he might recognise you.
    Other: None.
    Last edited by Samchu; 18th April 2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Sign-up completed.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Quote Originally Posted by Samchu View Post
    Also, Classy, is that a reference to The Hunger Games I see?
    I was wondering why I was attached to that name. Now I know. Yeah, it is. ^^;
    Random Quote:

Hello everyone! You're all accepted and reserved! I'm really impressed with the diversity of characters here, I almost expected most people to be from Unova, and fierce trainers, but no, that's only me XD

Darthly, I assume "this looks great" means "save me a spot" XD

Sam, the only problem I can see with your guy at the moment is the fact he doesn't leave Pinwheel Forest... It'd be fine, except I think we're going to be starting out in Nimbasa City, so you might want to give him some dire reason as to why he had to leave this one time

Weee, so excited XD

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

SHAZZAM.

Name: Kazuhira
    Personality: Kazuhira is, for the most part, a smart bastard. He knows vast amounts about Pokémon from all regions, their habits and environments, as well as secret data about each of the prominent Teams from each region. He has a good sense of humour, and one of his more notable character traits is that he is a dreadful womaniser. He will hit on most people of the female gender, almost out of compulsion, which could possibly be a bad thing (some might say he's compensating for something, but that's up to him!). It's led him to some bad decisions in the past, let's just say that, but he is still unable to change his ways. He's a smooth talker, but doesn't come across as slimy or creepy – just incredibly genuine - he gets on with most people, even ones he doesn't exactly see eye to eye with.
    He has a filthy sense of humour, but he keeps it well hidden out of a misplaced sense of propriety – he tries to be a “gentleman” about this sort of thing, but some might argue he only takes that front because he's trying to get some woman into bed.
    Kazuhira has a habit of talking quite slowly, as if he's thinking carefully about everything he's going to say, and he often leaves potent silences at the end of sentences although no-one knows why. He takes in things about his situation and small details about people quickly, which is the precise reason he acts so measured – he quite literally scopes out situations and decides the best course of action before doing anything.
    He has a weakness for; a good voice, stern women and pork.
    Appearance: Kazuhira stands at 6'3” and is leanly muscled. He has blonde hair slicked back from his face, and it's around shoulder-length and looks quite old-fashioned. His eyes are dark blue, but you wouldn't be able to tell that because he constantly wears a large pair of brown-tinted aviator sunglasses. He's definitely what you would class as handsome, being in possession of a rugged jawline, a killer pair of cheekbones and a very manly chin. He always wears a yellow scarf tied around his neck, and is usually clad in a serviceable khaki-coloured shirt and jeans, along with sturdy brown laceup boots that come up to about halfway up his shin. His shirt is long, but he always keeps the sleeves rolled up. Around his waist, he wears a thick black belt of the sort you might see on a member of the military. It has many pockets and pouches, and what could be a gun holster at the right, but it holds no gun. Around his right thigh, he has a holster-like arrangement from which a knife-handle protrudes (yeah he carries a knife around, what of it? XD)
    Region: Unova
    Current Pokémon:
    Dwebble [F] Boss – Boss is Kazuhira's longest Pokémon partnership, and she truly is the Boss of him. Her shell is scratched up from various fights she's been in that've scarred. She's hot-tempered, and thinks nothing of scratching Kazuhira if she disagrees with something he's doing. She did previously have a slab of magnificent marble as her shell, but since the problems with Team Plasma, Boss has downgraded by not only size but also quality. This does not help her temper.
    Drifloon [F] Pooyan – Pooyan is a new addition to Kazuhira's team. He came across her floating around, desolate, on a Friday night. He attempted to shoo her away for her own safety, but she tangled her strings into his hair and refused to let go. He affectionately calls her Pooyan, because when full of air, she resembles a fat round pig he used to know. Most of the time, Pooyan does not take in air so she looks extremely small and almost deflated. She is quite laid back until someone threatens Kazuhira, in which case she will puff up to four times her size and loom at them threateningly from her vantage point above his head.
    Bag: One single empty Pokéball, which belonged to his absent Growlithe, Eva. He also has a handful of Heart Scales, a Big Pearl, and a whole kit of stuff that helps him hide Pooyan's appearance, since she doesn't really like being inside a Pokéball. He also has: a months-old Ragecandybar, two small bottles of Water, and his general Pokémon paraphernalia.
    History: Most of his history is tied into his job as an Intel Specialist, which is kind of like being a spy. He can't talk about it. However, he can talk about the fact that he tried to warn as many people as he could about Plasma's plans, but no-one believed him. One day, Plasma tracked him down in his office, snatched his Pokéball off him, released his Growlithe and made off with her, tossing the empty ball back at Kazuhira. He keeps it as a reminder that he's going to rescue her.
    Relationships: Because he's a wanderer, he might have come into vague contact with most of the cast. However, if you are female, expect him to hit on you unless underage (underage in England = under 16, just so you know). He knows Ambrose due to the fact that he smarmed his way into quite a lot of family gatherings under various pseudonyms. The kid calls him Mr White, which Kaz approves of. He feels like it fits with his carefully cultivated persona of Spy Cool.
    Other: Growlithe [F] Eva – Eva was stolen from Kazuhira, as mentioned in History. Feel free to call him Kaz.
    Last edited by Weasel Overlord; 15th May 2012 at 08:18 AM.

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sure, why not.

Name: Tony (My actual name for once!)
    Personality: Tony is somehow easily focused, yet easily distracted simultaneously. When he notices something that interests him and/or peaks his curiosity, he'll stop at nothing until he gets what he wants most from it. However, this is also a disadvantage to him because many things peak his interest and he has to put many projects and tasks he has in mind in the back-burner by writing them down in the notebook he always carries around. His overall goal in his constant tasks and projects is not to search for knowledge or goals, but mainly for purpose of his own existence.
    Appearance: Tony stands at an average 5'8" with a slightly muscled build from his travels along with short slightly messy black hair.. He wears standard oval glasses over his chocolate brown eyes, a white T-shirt, black travel pants, and green sneakers.
    Region: Orre
    Current Pokémon: Sigilyph (M) - Talisman: Having grown up in the region of Orre for most of his childhood, Talisman was a gift to Tony when he moved to Unova when he was 13. Talisman is a constant reminder to Tony of what his now current task is and who might possibly be helping Team Plasma's ambitions.
    Dratini (F) - Kazul: As if the recent takeover with Team Plasma wasn't bad enough, Dragon-Type Pokémon seemed to have vanished from the Pokémon world entirely. Almost literally when Team Plasma made their assault, Tony encountered a lone egg in the middle of the woods that was about to be taken my members of Team Plasma. Tony not only defended the egg, he took it with him just in case more Team Plasma members would take it. One month later, the egg hatched revealing a baby Dratini, he has since nicknamed Kazul, that has stuck to him like glue, but refuses to be caught. Despite being a newborn, Tony believes that this Dratini is smarter than it looks and knows it has it's own role to play in the Team Plasma event.
    Bag: Talisman's Poké Ball, an empty Poké Ball, a dozen Moomoo Milks (mostly for Kazul), 3 Lava Cookies, an Amulet Coin, a canteen, compass, 2 notebooks, pencils, binoculars.
    History: Having grown up in Orre for most of his childhood, Tony's parents thought it would be best to move to Unova after Cipher's second attempt to create Shadow Pokémon. However, once Team Plasma showed up in Unova, Tony couldn't help but think that their outfits similarly resembled some of Cipher's Peons. With his latest curiosity peaked, Tony set out to research as many connections Cipher and Team Plasma had.

However, Team Plasma caught word of his snooping, and just one month before their major assault, stormed into Tony's home in Opelucid City and proceeded to try and capture him. Tony, however, knew that they would strike him once he started researching escaped and released all but one of his active Pokémon beforehand and told them to aid anyone who would fight against Team Plasma and/or anyone affiliated to them. In addition, he managed to copy down all of his research onto a second notebook and took it with him in his escape. Since his escape, he's also been named a criminal according to Team Plasma and Tony has been continuously researching the connections between Cipher and Plasma and for a way to stop them across the land.

His most recent encounter with Team Plasma was the egg incident, and the bounty on his head has increased since that event.
    Relationships: He's good friends with Drayden and Iris.
    Other: Heracross (M) - Titan, Crawdaunt (F) - Rhonda, Magnezone - Polaris
    Last edited by DivineAll; 4th April 2012 at 11:03 PM.

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Been playing a bit too much of the old Peace Walker I see Weas?

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Elf Boy View Post
    Been playing a bit too much of the old Peace Walker I see Weas?
    Oh what gave you that idea XD yeaah we totally got the HD collection and I will admit to have been thoroughly sucked into it and then we had to get two copies so we can co-op ¬_¬ IT IS JUST SO GOOD I CAN'T HELP IT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

This looks good so I am in. Haven't played B/W but it shouldn't matter too much. When are you expecting this to start? Cause my mind is blank and I've been sitting here doing nothing trying to get my profile started.

Name: Samantha Merriam

Personality: Samantha Merriam has faced tragedy in her life and been left at the alter with parents that have essentially disowned her. This has left her with the inability to trust people and to isolate herself. Pokemon were her companions. Outwardly she may appear friendly enough. Most of this is practised to sell her many accessories. Otherwise she comes off as rude and some might say arrogant. This is not something Samantha intentionally does. She is just use to distrusting people. The actions of Team Plasma has well and truly shocked her to the core.

Samantha is creative. That is shown in her clothing but particularly in her pokemon contest & pokemon musical accessories. It is the one thing she is really interested in but even that now has changed.

Appearance: Samantha Merrian is 5ft 6 with long flowing blonde hair with the ends curled up with purple tones. She is constantly changing her clothing but does enjoy bright colours. With recent events her clothing was lost. She is wearing a yellow top with orange stripes. She wears a red belt with striking black buttons. She has a black skirt with orange frills at the end. She wears grey boots. She carries with her a Butterfree broach she purchased the day her Butterfree evolved from Metapod. She also has two earrings that don't match. One is silver on her right ear and gold on her left ear. These are from each of her sisters.

Her bag which contains her few supplies left is rather big. Black with purple trim. Crocheted pieces are attached that contain all the pokemon she had. She designed these crocheted pieces after her pokemon were lost.

Region: Sinnoh
    Occupation: Contest accessories designer and former Pokemon Contestant (Best placement was 3rd/4th)

Current Pokémon:

Gothita (befriended)

After losing all her pokemon to Team Plasma, Samantha was about to commit suicide when she heard the cry of a pokemon. It was Gothita. This stopped Samantha from going ahead with suicide. Gothita presented Samantha with a Soothe Bell and seems to psychically know how Samantha is feeling and why she is feeling that way. They` have an inner conversation with each other. Not in words but mood and actions. Gothita can be rather bossy but this suits Samantha well as it gives Samantha a reason for living.

Bag: Pokemon Contest accessories, Sewing kit, a Healball, a Lum Berry and a Soothe Bell.

History: Samantha Merriam was born the middle child of Gerald and Luane Merriam. Owners of Veilstone Game Corner and part of the high society in the Sinnoh region. At the age of 5 Samantha Merriam lost both her younger and older sisters to sickness. It was expected that Samantha too would die. Samantha though survived. Samantha took the death of her sisters hard. For not only had she lost both of her sisters but she lost her parents at the same. Too gripped up in grief both parents ostracised their daughter. Instead of putting more love into their sole remaining child they turned inwards and became obsessed with increasing their wealth.

Thus Samantha was alone. One day while on a field trip to Floaroma Town to see the lovely flowers. Samantha having been ridiculed by fellow classmates had run down Route 204. It was there as she lay in the grasses crying that a caterpie had climbed on her shoulders. Caterpie became her constant companion and her first pokemon and only friend. By the age of ten Samantha made the easy choice to go on the road as a Pokemon Trainer. There in Sandgem Town she picked up Piplup and would go on to catch other pokemon as well. Eventually she would discover Pokemon Contests which gave her the ability to deal with grief. She would go on to have good success and bored with the pokemon contest accessories found at most shops she began making her own.

It was one year at the big Pokemon Contest that she found the person she loved or at least thought she loved. A brash but handsome man. They fell in love and were set to marry. Even her parents were proud of that for he came from a family of money. But at the last minute he excused himself and they never married. Once again her parents ostracised her blaming Samantha for the marriage not happening. Frustrated with Sinnoh and her parents she turned her back to the land of Unova for a new start.

Unova would be a new start but one she never would have expected. She came to Unova and purchased a caravan and opened up a Pokemon Contest accessory shop in her caravan travelling the region of Unova. Pokemon Contests are not the norm in the Unova region but together with the few pokemon contests held here and the new Pokemon Musicals of whom the people brought her wares she was happy enough. That is until the day six of her pokemon became missing. One day as she set her shop at Abundant Shrine. She was surrounded by Team Plasma members who trashed her caravan rendering it useless. Her pokemon still in their pokeballs were grabbed and her Butterfree was poisoned and taken away. As Team Plasma flew far above she saw four pokeballs being dropped from the sky.

This has shaken Samantha to her core. With no one around not even her pokemon, Samantha contemplated taking her own life. Looking over a steep cliff, Samantha was about to jump when she heard the cries of a pokemon. A Gothita who helped Samantha resolve to find her pokemon again. Samantha is determined.

Relationships: Samantha's parents own the Veilstone Game Corner in Veilstone City. Not really relevant for Unova though lol. Samantha has nothing to do with her parents.

Other:

Butterfree
    Butterfree is Samantha's first pokemon and friend. They met when Butterfree was a Caterpie on Route 204. They entered pokemon contests and became the best of friends. Caterpie evolved first into Metapod and then into Butterfree. Butterfree disliked her pokeball and therefore when Team Plasma arrived, Butterfree defended the caravan. Poisoned by Team Plasma after quiver dancing. Butterfree was taken away.

Empoleon

Picked up in Sandgem Town as her starter pokemon. Piplup and Caterpie were very close as pokemon. Together they evolved into their final evolutions and won many pokemon contests and became the influence for Samantha's pokemon contest accessories.

Skitty

Caught in Hoenn Region. Skitty was formerly owned by a pokemon trainer that beat her. This has made her very wary of humans and extremely close to Samantha. Samantha sees a lot of Skitty in herself and is worried Skitty will not cope without her.

Umbreon

When Samantha entered pokemon contests in Johto she caught Eevee and as they made their way battling at night, Eevee evolved into Umbreon. Umbreon is a strong pokemon. Umbreon despite being one of Samantha's latter pokemon is a leader. If the pokemon are together it will be under Umbreon's leadership.

Pachirisu

First pokemon captured with a pokeball. Pachirisu went on to win many pokemon contests for Samantha. Pachirisu is a bit quirky and is known for constantly letting off discharges.

Shinx

Shinx was very recently caught by Samantha as she arrived in Unova region. Still yet to learn to behave, Samantha is worried that the connection between the two is not very strong.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 8th April 2012 at 04:29 AM. Reason: There I think I am done
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Wurzle: *giggle snort* Yus, accepted.

DivineAll: I'm like, 90% up for accepting your sign up. However, I really hadn't taken the Orre region into account. Don't worry, I've played Colosseum lol! Your form itself is fine, but I'd really like to know what links you think/want Team Plasma to have with Cipher. Drop me a PM (cos secret plotting is fun), then it'll be fine :3

firepokemon: !! Welcome to RPG first off. I'm not gonna be starting this til Tuesday night probably, since it's Easter and whatnot and I have work, so you've got plenty of time. But I'm mostly concerned with this Diagla thing... Who has stolen it? Basically I'm gonna need a bit of backstory before I let you do it, especially since Diagla is native to Sinnoh, and it's a legendary, captured or not...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yeah I'm going to drop Dialga anyway.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 8th April 2012 at 02:56 AM.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Not completed obvi

Name: Nate
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Current Pokémon:

Bag: The items you’ve managed to smuggle with you. You can have one empty Pokéball if you wish. Use it wisely!
    History: Tell us what you were doing before Team Plasma took over, and what they're doing now.
    Relationships: Although you may not be any of the main characters from the game, you may know them or be related to them.
    Other:

I apologise everyone, for now that I have time to actually write this, my Internet is down at home >> No idea why, it's being silly. So I'll write up the start and post it as soon as my net reappears

FP, looking good! You're in

Everyone else, ain't exactly a hurry since I'm internetless, but I can read and approve from my phone. So get on it

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by deragoku View Post
    When you want this to start? Because my mind went blank, I've been sitting here doing nothing.
    It has started (other thread)

Plant of the Century Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I've decided this looks thoroughly interesting, and I'd love to join. I think my character should fit in with these other misfits.

Name: Ambrose

Personality: Ambrose may appear to be a detached elitist, apathetic, listless, and more than a little bland. He can be abrasive, sometimes almost caustic, and is incredibly insubordinate. However, he is also rational, clear-headed, and generally reliable. When he overreacts or oversteps, he is always quick to apologize. He is an honest man, and occasionally even kind. In the right company, he displays a wry, childlike curiosity, and can be dryly amusing at times. And though he may complain at some length about whatever circumstance he's in, he never gives up easily.

Appearance: Slim and muscular, Ambrose stands 5'8" with broad shoulders and a lightly tan complexion. His hair is thick, brown, and usually mussed; his eyes are dark. Ambrose has a broad chin, and sports a medium-length, boxed beard. He trims it when he can, but it is usually quite scraggly. He has a distinct hooked nose, and a white scar along his right ear, where he was scratched by a pet Persian years ago. He wears a heavier, green field jacket, with a thinner, waterproof liner, a dark green t-shirt, and light brown pants, which can be rolled up to the knees; his boots are heavy leather and meant for comfortable hiking. He also carries a small brown rucksack, which contains various gear.

Region: Johto
    Occupation: Botanist. Ambrose knows some wilderness survival basics and a considerable amount about geography. He knows less about Pokémon, but can passingly recognize many species native to Johto. He knows considerably more about certain plantlike and "nuisance" species.

Current Pokemon
    Mareike, Female Natu.
    While hiking in the woods near Mahogany Town, Ambrose was startled by a Natu's sudden appearance, as the species is not native to the area. The bird showed an unusual interest in him, hopping around him, and eventually landing on his sleeve. He gave it some seed, and discovered the Natu was unusually tame.
    It kept him company as he made his way back to town, and as he made his way through the dark woods, he stumbled across a stone monolith with a dead Xatu laid at the base. The bird had been stabbed through the heart with a strange-looking dagger. When the Natu showed some distress, Ambrose quickly departed the area, and returned to town, somewhat shaken. The next morning, when he returned to the same spot, he was unable to locate the clearing or the stone.

Ever since, Mareike has been entirely dependent on him. He believes that now that she is accustomed to humans, Mareike would never survive in the wild. Ambrose has not trained her much in battle, but she seems to know several moves already, as though she was previously trained. Mareike is mute and easily unnerved, but reacts by hiding quickly. She can readily sense danger, and Ambrose has learned to trust in this ability. The Pokémon's miniscule size has made her easy to conceal.

Bag: Ambrose was on a hiking expedition, and thus is unusually well-prepared. He is carrying his gear in the listed places.
    Pockets: Pocket Knife, Sunglasses, and an empty wallet.
    Belt: Canteen and Two Pouches, containing a Compass and a Small Flashlight. Mareike hides in the second pouch, or in Ambrose's inner coat pocket.
    Rucksack: Watertight Bag, containing his research journals and a large botanical guide, a Map, small First-Aid Kit (which conceals a Potion and Full Heal, both poured into nondescript antiseptic bottles), Extra Clothes, Matches, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen, and some dehydrated rations.

History: Ambrose was born in Goldenrod City. His parents were wealthy socialites, who lived on old money and investments in several shipping companies in nearby Olivine. Ambrose was raised in luxury, but his parents were always insistent on "keeping up appearances," and he seldom had the chance to act like a normal child. Both his parents kept Pokémon, but more as accessories than companions.
    Ambrose never gained any aptitude in training Pokémon, and has had various poor experiences with them in the past. He came to disdain the Pokémon Master's dream, as he lost several acquaintances over the years when they became trainers and never returned. Ambrose always thought the whole idea was dangerous and irresponsible.

Instead, he pursued an academic career at a more traditional private school, where he learned a considerable amount about history, arts, and literature. He became keenly interested in botany, and eventually became an instructor at a small local school in Goldenrod.
    An avid outdoorsman, he took numerous weekend hiking trips over the years. He became an activist, speaking out against nuisance Pokémon species, such as the Stantler herds near Mahogany Town, which had rebounded considerably since poaching was outlawed a century earlier.
    He eventually lost his post at the school when a remark he made to the headmaster led to a small scandal; neither he nor the school wishes to disclose more about the incident. Following his termination, he decided to take a chartered ship to Unova to begin a six-month expedition, hoping he might locate another job opportunity. It was during the second month that Team Plasma struck.

Like most people with Pokémon, Ambrose was attacked by Team Plasma grunts, but escaped when Mareike instinctively used Night Shade to disable them. Since then, disruption to local shipping routes by Team Plasma's activities and numerous, newly released, wild water Pokémon, including many Gyarados, has made it impossible to charter passage home. What little money Ambrose still had when the trouble started was recently stolen, and now he subsists on his remaining rations, and what he can beg or gather elsewhere. His only current goal is to make his way home somehow; it would appear that this will no longer be an easy task.

Relationships: Ambrose's parents were well-known in Goldenrod City, and he has hob-knobbed with several local celebrities, including gym leader Whitney, who is his third cousin. He also knows Kazuhira as "Mr. White," a gentleman that attended several parties thrown by his parents.

Other Ambrose has several other Pokémon at home in Goldenrod City, but none he really considers his own.
    Last edited by Plantae; 15th May 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Plantae View Post
    Pending Wurzel's Approval: He also knows Kazuhira as "Mr. White," a gentleman that attended several parties thrown by his parents.
    Snrk, Mr White? That is very Reservoir Dogs, I approve! shouldn't he be Mr Blonde though?

*adds to profile*

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Plant of the Century Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Yeah, I've watched way too many Quentin Tarantino films. I thought Mr. Blonde was too obvious, haha.

Looks good to me!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

This looks fun - are signups still open? Not RPed properly in a while, and never at all here!

Yes! Go for it Cynder. I welcome everyone with open arms

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

((this is obviously a WIP, I was planning on working on it more but I'm going out x3 It'll be finished later, or at least added to.))

Name: Bridget D'Arc

Personality: Let's just say that calling her 'quirky' would be an understatement. Everything that she does is affected by the engineer mentality that she seems to have developed after working for so long with advanced heavy machinery, even the way that she moves seems somewhat robotic. Of course, that really isn't helped by the prosthetic hand she had built for her. Moreover, practically everything she says is laced with precise technical language and is gramatically impeccable for the most part; from this stemmed an annoying habit of correcting people who don't speak in the manner she believes is correct. The technicalities are dropped when she gets annoyed however, in which case it might be a good idea to run. She may be short and stout; but her Bisharp sure as hell isn't!
    Socially, she's a loser when all is said and done. Not that she'd ever admit it, no - Bridget seems to think she's the life and soul of the party, but nobody will ever agree. Ever. The vast majority of people find her incredibly irritating and an insufferable know-it-all, never a brilliant trait to have when so few people would be even willing to acknowledge her in the first place.

Appearance: ((picture to come, if that's allowed? If it makes it any better I'll be drawing it myself, not just using an image from google or something of an existing character x3))

Region: Originally from Orre, Bridget was the apprentice of a certain well-known scientist with a strange obsession for completely useless things; namely Dr Kaminko. She left when his mechanisms grew even more bizzare than that one 'Poke Pole', and went to Unova as she heard it was the technological captital of the Pokemon world.

Current Pokemon:
    Damien (M)

Although he's technically a Pokemon, Damien's been treated like another human being for years. He acts as an assistant and bodyguard to Bridget, and tends to do practically all of the odd jobs that are required. Generally this involves buying new equipment, cutting and bending sheets of metal into shape, and sometimes even tasks as menial as making her a coffee or sorting paperwork required to legally operate and sell products. Needless to say, Damien is completely devoted to Bridget and would do pretty much anything for her.
    Damien was the first Pokemon Bridget encountered upon moving to Unova, and she found him alone after being thrown out of his 'pack' by a rival Bisharp who had recently evolved and defeated him in battle. Fascinated by this almost robotic looking Pokemon, she snuck up behind him whilst he was injured and captured him in her one spare Pokeball. Obviously to begin with he really wasn't happy with this arrangement and the first thing he even did to Bridget was try and attack, but after persistent pursuasion from her he eventually warmed to her.
    When Ghetsis took over, Damien simply knew that Bridget would never even think of abandoning him since he was pretty much the only friend she had. As such he promptly returned to her.
    He's slightly larger and slimmer than normal Bisharps, allowing him to pass as human under a heavy cloak. It's rare he chooses to wear this disguise because he spends most of the time with Bridget, who seldom goes out herself.

'Thatpaininthebutt' OR 'Ughthedamnbidoof' OR 'Forgod'ssakegoaway' (F)

Poor Bidoof isn't the smartest of folks nor the most resourceful, she just follows Bridget around despite her constant protests. It's plausible that she once belonged to a young trainer before she was released, due to her lack of battling experience and general stupidity, but when she actually was released (whether or not Team Plasma were the culprits remains to be seen) she was completely lost. As such she tagged onto the first Pokemon she saw, which was Damien under his disguise, and followed him home.
    She isn't technically captured, Bridget would eagerly palm her off on anybody that happened to pass by, but things just aren't that simple with such a troublesome Pokemon in such a difficult time. Instead Bridget has taken to feeding her like a stray cat, but still blatently refuses to call her her own.

Bag:
    - 2 Hyper Potions
    - 1 Antidote
    - 1 Home-made Pokeball (not 100% working, yet)

Other:
    Bridget used to have a Porygon2, Magnezone, Mightyena and Skarmory, but they all got released when her PC was hacked by Team Plasma. The only reason they were in the PC in the first place was because she was sending them to Professor Kaminko to show him how her training was going.
    Last edited by Cynder; 18th May 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

o/ are sign-ups still open?! this looks amazing
    The only reason I didn't sign up earlier is because it took me the longest time to remember my password for my account Dx

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

Elite Trainer

not many people have posted in the rpg yet, so I assume you can still join.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Emotional Faun Chiko-sai View Post
    o/ are sign-ups still open?! this looks amazing
    The only reason I didn't sign up earlier is because it took me the longest time to remember my password for my account Dx
    Yah, signups are still open~! My Kaz could totally do with some friends IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Will consider joining since I stalk Yi like this.

Eer, what I meant to say was, Sword Art Online is great! Everyone should read it!
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Basically, the answer to all questions is: yes!

I shall be posting soon. Cos I probably should.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Chiko? Engi? Where the hell have you two been all this time!? *shakes you while sobbing*
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

yay, we all need to start posting NOW! lol

I can tell this rpg is going to be awesome :3

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well if Chiko and Engi are willing to come back here for this RPG, I might as well join the fray too!

Now, without further ado, my sign-up form!

Name: Devan Ramuk
    Personality: Devan can be stubborn and adamant in his personality, but whatever situation comes up, he always manages to think a bit rationally first. He likes to crack jokes and has a witty sense of humor. He is mostly a loyal person but tends to always look out for his best interests at first. He doesn't trust people at first but gradually can be won over. But if he feels you double-crossed him, you can kiss any sort of help from him goodbye.
    Appearance: Devan stands at 6'1 with a toned, muscular frame. His skin tone is a deep, natural tan with dark hazel-colored eyes. He usually keeps his hair spiked up as it's his preferred hairstyle. Usually seen wearing a sleeveless black short with a navy blue button-up shirt overtop left unbuttoned, with baggy blue jeans and black sneakers. Wears black fingerless gloves on both hands and wears a silver earring on his left ear as well as a silver pendant on a black thread around his neck with this symbol
    Current Pokémon:*
    Poochyena (M): Devan doesn't own Poochyena. Rather, he found him as an Egg after Team Plasma's attack on Opelucid City. He saw that Team Plasma was attacking a mother Mightyena and kidnapped her and her litter and left the Egg behind. Devan found Poochyena and decided upon himself to reunite the pup with his mother and siblings.
    Bag:
    History: Devan hails from Lavendar Town and his parents frequently aided in the caretaking of the Pokémon Tower. As a child growing up, he spent much of his time making trouble for the residents living around the dock areas of Route 12 and Silence Bridge. However, because he lived near Pokémon Tower, he developed a deep respect for Pokémon after seeing many people come to bury and give their last respects to their Pokémon and the stories they shared about their memories of their time together.Devan aspired to be a great Trainer who aimed to challenge the Kanto League. However, after getting through the first seven Gyms, he was soundly defeated by Blue at the Viridian Gym. Inspired by their battle, Devan begged Blue to take him as his student so that he could become stronger. Originally not interested in having a protegé, Blue denied Devan's request but eventually warmed up to him and agreed to it. He began training with Blue after and acted as a test for any incoming challengers before they could face Blue, as well as taking care of the Gym when Blue stepped out. After facing a lack of worthy challengers in the Viridian Gym for some time, Blue heard about the Unova region and decided to send Devan there to explore it and meet other strong trainers from there to gain some experience. He traveled through throughout the region, battling other trainers and slowly improving himself. He then requested that Blue come the Unova region to challenge some of the trainers here as well. However, word spread around to Team Plasma that Blue was planning on coming to the Unova region and would land in Driftveil City. The day Team Plasma begun their attacks on the cities was the day that Blue was supposed to arrive. Devan had been traveling through Opelucid City at the time when the attacks had began. He was unfortunately subdued by some Grunts who managed to knock him out. The last thing he remembered seeing was the Grunts harassing a mother Mightyena, who was trying to protect her litter and a lone Egg.
    Relationships: Open to any possibilities
    Other:
    Shoat (M): Shoat was Devan's first Pokémon, as he found him as a Gastly haunting the attic of his home. Once Shoat saw that Devan and his family were not afraid of his pranks anymore, he accepted them and became part of the family. Shoat is Devan's main go to Pokémon.
    Ifrit (M): Ifrit was Devan's first starter Pokémon and received when he started his journey as a Pokémon Trainer. Other than Shoat, Devan is closest to Ifrit and the two Pokémon have a good-natured but intense rivalry between each other. Devan's other go to Pokémon.
    Terrato (M): Devan actually met Terrato as an Onix during his many treks through Rock Tunnel, having lived close to Lavender Town. However, Terrato took pleasure in terrorizing Devan every time he came inside. Devan eventually challenged and captured Terrato after becoming an official Trainer.
    Black IX (M): Devan met Black IX while travelling through Hoenn. It was "terrorizing" Fortree City according to the citizens, but Devan found out it was trying to warn them of an incoming monsoon that would flood the town if they did not take necessay precautions. Luckily, they heeded the advice and prevented a town disaster. Afterwards, Devan asked IX if he would want to join the team, which he agreed to.
    Ghidra (M): Devan only recently acquired Ghidra as a Deino. Before he evolved, he had a somewhat dopey personality, acting very carefree and easy-going. However, now after evolving, Ghidra has become more stubborn and adamant in nature and refuses to listen to Devan. Hopefully, their bond strengthens after averting this current crisis...
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 14th June 2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Editted the history, lemme know if it's OK Chobi!

This is mostly all looking good, except for one quite major detail.

Team Plasma have not branched out of Unova at this current time. It's only been... I think I said 4 months, since the initial strike out at Unova, there's no way they're strong enough to have basically wiped out the rest of the world too. Your history is fine; your character could have trained with Blue, that's fine, but please have a re-think about Team Plasma's involvement... Perhaps choose Team Rocket instead! Or perhaps they were both in Unova. Blue's a famous trainer, they'd know who he was and would likely attack/capture him on sight.

So... Change that and I can't see any reason not to accept you ^^;

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

for all seasons Moderator

Can I play too? :3

I'm not too good with the timeline of the Pokemon games, so if this clashes (or if it just plain sucks), I'll happily edit it! Pardon the quality of the sign-up; constructing this on my iPhone! Click, click, click...

Name: Jevon Simms
    Personality: Gruff, unpleasant and aloof, without necessarily being outwardly mean. He doesn't talk much, but has a very ideological view on life.
    Appearance: A very tall man with black hair beginning to grey, and an unsightly layer of stubble. Dark complexion, and tattoos across both arms and chest. Very muscular, but with a great deal of wear and tear. Frequently looks tired. Wears a worn red hoodie, torn black pants and a black shirt, as well as well-worn work boots.
    Region: Hoenn
    Current Pokémon: None
    Bag: 1x bottle of whiskey. 1x harmonica. 1x crushed packet of cigarettes. 1x pack of matches.
    History: Back in Hoenn, Jevon was formerly a low-ranking member of Team Magma. He had been brainwashed by their claims of 'repairing a sick world', and when their scheme was foiled, Jevon and many other grunts were left to shoulder the blame for the organization's crimes. As such, he faced a harsher penalty than what was warranted, and spent a great deal of time behind bars.
    When he was finally let out, he found himself incapable of getting work. Once a skilled carpenter, Jevon was treated with distrust and animosity. He broke his parole by fleeing to the Unova region, but still has been unable to find work, having formed a few bad habits and a less than sunny disposition. A fantastic singer and talented musician, he currently busks.
    Relationships: Other than Team Magma connections long since lost, none. People from Hoenn may recognize him, however.
    Other: Back when he was a member of Team Magma, Jevon owned three Poochyena. Their names were Sam, Mike and Will.
    Last edited by DragoKnight; 6th July 2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Emboldened!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

>.>..This is getting so many people that I hope it starts. The hell, we're at like 14 now, lol

But save me a spot too. I got a character that's perfect for this :/ Mwahahha

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.